Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:27 AM

Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts (10773 Views)

Bizarre Thoughts For The Day, JOIN IN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Creamish:

Like u too.. wink

Way better than rosy in my head...trust me.. cool

Sometimes...I have these tots...

- Me being a British royalty...specifically Prince William's wifey...then coming back to naija to basically rub it in the faces of some chicks like dat.. grin

- Me being a super athlete... like Flash Gordon... all i have to do is take a stroll on a 100m race and i break a world record time after time after time.. grin

grin grin grin grin

You're really the best there is cool
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Creamish:

Way better than rosy in my head...trust me.. cool

Sometimes...I have these tots...

- Me being a British royalty...specifically Prince William's wifey...then coming back to naija to basically rub it in the faces of some chicks like dat.. grin

- Me being a super athlete... like Flash Gordon... all i have to do is take a stroll on a 100m race and i break a world record time after time after time.. grin

British royalty?? Specifically William's wife?? Lol. Now that's some dream cheesy
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin

You're really the best there is cool

Lolz...affirmative. I do have a lot of weird tots occasionally... I luv daydreaming.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oya talk your own tongue

I no get jor. I just wish I could win the Nobel prize.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
goofyone:

British royalty?? Specifically William's wife?? Lol. Now that's some dream cheesy

I wish! lolz... grin

2 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by elantraceey(f): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
wierd innit? cheesy

you didn't share yours

yea

Mine could be super wierd sad
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Drinking a gallon of petrol and smoke weed afterwards.

Being a notorious arm robber that shoots only men in uniform

Plans on how to kill all corrupt politicians and give their wealth to the poor

Being able to unclad people with just my eyes.

Do magic and turn some guy's prick and balls into a big rat or smallest ants whenever angry or bored

Walk on water especially river Niger and Atlantic ocean.

Appear and disappear at will.

***Weird and crazy grin****

3 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2015
goofyone:

I no get jor. I just wish I could win the Nobel prize.

That's not weird na.
Lolz.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2015
rittyben:
I which i could read minds

It can be maddening grin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2015
kilokeys:
weird tot of actually punching an okada man coming in the opposite direction, at full speed.

and thinking...

would it break my hands?

would his head fall off?

Loool
But that's destructive na.

Hian!
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I wonder what the person I'm going to marry is doing right now. I just hope she's not wasting the love she's suppose to save for me on any guy. I just hope she's not opening her legs for just any guy that gives her money or tells her I love you and she prolly feels same. I just hope she's not amidst bad friends or under bad influence. I just hope someone is not busy breaking her heart. Where in the world is she now?

I wonder what it feels like to hold a child and say this is the fruit of my loins.........So many wierd thoughts cheesy

Awwwmmm

This is so sweet.

@First paragraph, biko concentrate your thoughts more on how to love any HELL she might have been in or be in, out of her cool
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by kilokeys(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Loool
But that's destructive na.

Hian!

its a passing thought na...
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2015
softysparky:

Do magic and turn some guy's prick and balls into a big rat or smallest ants whenever angry or bored

Bwahhhahahhahahahahhaha

Babe!
Your thoughts are one classsic definition of weird!
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2015
kilokeys:

its a passing thought na...

I can relate though.

Sometimes a person offends me and I imagine myself kickin em on the balls or tummy, then dashing out one uppercut cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boyyyy, if we actually acted on our thoughts and impulses without thinking things through.

smh
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Bwahhhahahhahahahahhaha

Babe!
You're thoughts are one classsic definition of weird!
It's weirdness no get part 2. Sometimes I have to beg myself to stop.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Used to think therez dis central spot where a monument is erected with names of pple and their life partners and it also has the locations of both parties...so all u need to do is just walk up there, trace ur name...and see who ur life partner is..his/her contact details and just basically take a trip to the doorpost of the person.

Saves me d heartache.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2015
softysparky:

Yeah me too...tho i kinda linked mine with Rent-a-ghost.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Every single thought of mine is weird.

Here are some of my random weird thoughts. Wednesday is synonynous to FUN in my world.

- I once thought of dating and marrying Katty Perry ( the chances doesn't exist)
- I once thought of bagging in a hat-trick in a game despite being a defender (still feasible)
- I once thought of becoming a billionaire before I turn 30 (still feasible)
- I once thought of meeting Jesus Christ in person to ask him few important questions most humans cant provide answers to.
- I once thought of being born a brit. Possessing a pointed nose and a lovely curly hair.
- I once thought of stealing Beyonce away from Jay.
- I once thought of shagging Nicki Minaj (I wish)
- I once thought of playing for Chelsea FC, England.
- I once thought of loving Math
- I once thought of a Nigeria bereft of corruption
- I once thought of featuring in a Hollywood movie.(still feasible)
- I once thought of becoming an atheist
- I once thought of delving into drug dealing if this education thingy never worked out
- I once thought of living in a peninsula (still feasible though)
- I once thought of averting Paul Walker's death.
- I once thought of being the creator of the universe
- I once thought of becoming a civil engineer

I once thought . . .

2 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

yea

Mine could be super wierd sad
I still want to read it smiley
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by kilokeys(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

I can relate though.

Sometimes a person offends me and I imagine myself kickin em on the balls or tummy, then dashing out one uppercut cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boyyyy, if we actually acted on our thoughts and impulses without thinking things through.

smh

i for dey kirikiri o..
cos slapping adults that misbehave is a fetish thought for me o..
seeing the quiver and wobbling of their loose facial skin, the surprise in their eyes.. lol.

gosh.. i am a respectful guy o.. u can't control thoughts.. u can always control ur actions sha
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Taaheey(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
mnnn......Wierd...Crazie....
Kinda like to think I got this power to zoom beyond the atmosphere and see the earth being round! As in ehn, see it for myself by myself!!! Just buzz round d whole ball thing called earth......I still don't believe the scientists...maybe its cos my brain can't comprehend ...lolz

Also daydream of being this Naija-American super war soldier, served well in missions, did some dirty deals in Iraq and made millions of dollars....now am back in the country, a one-man action hero taking down BH and making foreign headlines....*aside, its just a tot....
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Awwwmmm

This is so sweet.

@First paragraph, biko concentrate your thoughts more on how to love any HELL she might have been in or be in, out of her cool
nice. I will.

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Osyxcel(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
softysparky:

shocked shocked

Crazy Indeed.....
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by InZA: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Awwwmmm

This is so sweet.

This is a very heavy statement (in a good way), and not very many people have this mindset, by self appraisal, I consider myself to be worth any woman's catch, there are a number of traits and habits I have that I know any woman would drool to be associated with, and by this apraisal, I feel well.... I deserve a woman like that too, that is as "awesome" as I am, so that we can become "AWESOMES" .

But on the flip side, maybe God may just desire I got married to a woman who has been battered by the bad sides of the good traits I have, for instance, I have a lot of integrity, maybe God would want me to marry someone who has never been used to keeping her word or have anybody in her life who has kept their word, take for instance, Hosea.... He married a prostitu:te... Even though his marriage had a spiritual connotation, I believe somewhere in the inner recesses of her mind, she may be like "wow I've wasted my life, I don't think any guy would marry me, suddenly Hosea appears. I think many times when we seek salvation( not just the Christian form) and pray to God for it, he may decide to use a very physical tangible person to bring salvation our way and we too may be used as the physical, tangible source of salvation to another person's plea to God.

I've always wanted to get married to a woman from a peaceful, lovely and bubbly home, where her dad and mum have treated her like a precious jewel right from birth, so that I won't have to deal with any drama, but then again maybe God may want me to get married to a lady who has known only pain and hurt from her parents,.. Just so that I may be that refreshing ooze of soothe that her life has lacked up until she met me.

I could go on and on (I'm sure you know grin), Infact one of the reasons why I could thumb such a lengthy reply is because I know you're not pissed by lengthy posts.

I know this is besides the point of this thread and I apologize for somewhat derailing it, but I couldn't just help but project my own ruminations about the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by timawoku(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
When am cuddling my wife I do like to imagine I am with beyonce, *weird*
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Clinton594(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Any time I watch Jason statham'z movie I feel like I'm a god.
I always wished I was as good as he is. You know deal with three persons with just a move .

I'll be untouchable gadamit!!!
And super strong.....
Buh hey wake up Clinton..... You don't even have an ordinary 2packs to start with grin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
InZA:

Thank You!

One of your friends whose moniker starts with the 10th letter of the english alphabet and ends with the 5th letter should see this.

Now that ^^^'s a weird thought.
I doubt anything can make him change his rigid stance cool
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Clinton594:
Any time I watch Jason statham'z movie I feel like I'm a god.
I always wished I was as good as he is. You know deal with three persons with just a move .

I'll be untouchable gadamit!!!
And super strong.....
Buh hey wake up Clinton..... You don't even have an ordinary 2packs to start with grin

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
#Believe
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Taaheey:
mnnn......Wierd...Crazie....
Kinda like to think I got this power to zoom beyond the atmosphere and see the earth being round! As in ehn, see it for myself by myself!!! Just buzz round d whole ball thing called earth......I still don't believe the scientists...maybe its cos my brain can't comprehend ...lolz

Also daydream of being this Naija-American super war soldier, served well in missions, did some dirty deals in Iraq and made millions of dollars....now am back in the country, a one-man action hero taking down BH and making foreign headlines....*aside, its just a tot....

You must be a huge fn of sci-fi docudramas and soldier movies, yes?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
timawoku:
When am cuddling my wife I do like to imagine I am with beyonce, *weird*

Errrr grin
Shouldn't that be tagged emotional infidelity?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by InZA: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Thank You!

One of your friends whose moniker starts with the 10th letter of the english alphabet and ends with the 5th letter should see this.

Now that ^^^'s a weird thought.
I doubt anything can make him change his rigid stance cool

gringrin
I admit I can be quite rigid too, but I think my own rigidity pales in comparison to his

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Some times I imagine my self to be god living among men. Only to wake to the reality that I am just one out of 7billion people.

Sometimes I try to imagine what my spirit being looks like. Is he in solid form or just formless.

Sometimes I imagine what it would be like be blessed with God like intelligence. And how I would use this I intelligence to do great things

Sometimes I imagine what it would be like if Nigeria was a world power.

Sometimes I wish I had supernatural powers that enables me to absorb the pain in others by just touching them.

Sometimes I imagine what it would be like yo be able to bend time zoom into the past and future.

I think we are not alone in this universe, that the reason we think life is not mars is because of our definition of what life is. In mars maybe the life form their are rocks and stones who have a soul and sprit.

Sometimes I wish I could become a very powerful supernatural being who can enter into the privates spaces of all world presidents from Obama to GEJ to Putin with out been detected. I would sit them down posses them and make them do what I think is right.

Sometimes I imagine been able to move smoothly between dimensions, space and galaxys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PUBG (mobile) Mod Apk + Data + Obb Offline Latest V0.9.0 (no Root) For Android / Ask The Next Friend / "I'd rather" game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.