Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,134 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts (10835 Views)

Bizarre Thoughts For The Day, JOIN IN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by kika23(f): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
goofyone:

Haha. I'm telling you cheesy
Always a lover. Kiki, where in the world have you been?

Here..... We miss you shaaaa
How are you?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
kika23:

Here..... We miss you shaaaa
How are you?
I dey oh. Missing you too. Imagining my own things. Wishing I could be married to two women at the same time: kiki + koli tongue
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by kika23(f): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
goofyone:

I dey oh. Missing you too. Imagining my own things. Wishing I could be married to two women at the same time: kiki + koli tongue

Loooool! It's possible na... Koli boss will be the first, I'd be the second grin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
goofyone:

Haba, sweery. I'm a lover na, not a fighter smiley

Hahahahaha

Okay now I gerrit.

I can swaaaarrr you are smiley
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
kika23:

Loooool! It's possible na... Koli boss will be the first, I'd be the second grin

Na xo!

They have turn the thread to chat room
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

We could use more of it jarey.

Social life on NL jus dryyyyyy like sandpaper these days.

I was going to modify and call you to coman see how the spirit of cork is moving around

Lolest. You should see my reply to Phil.
Lolest.

@Phil, sorry, goofyone.
Ummm, in the spirit of valentine, I hereby accept your phrophosa cheesy

Kiki first, me secondary cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
kika23:

MizMyColi:

Na xo!
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
I was going to modify and call you to coman see how the spirit of cork is moving around
Lolest.
@Phil, sorry, goofyone.

Hahaha. It don't matter jor who is first or second. So long as I have both of you to myself tongue
And as Coli remarked, since valentine is fast approaching I really need to speed up on this, mehn! I want the beeeeesssssst valentine for my sweeries who are lovers and not fighters. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kika23, imagine something for valentine.

MizMyColi, what's your wish for a valentine's gift?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by kika23(f): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Na xo!

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Lolest.

@Phil, sorry, goofyone.

My crush's ministry is growing.... Lolz
Koli you're first oo wink

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by kika23(f): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
goofyone:

Hmmmm.... I'm imagining a canon camera
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
goofyone:

Owh My Lawd!!!!!!

I'm the luckiest babe, okay, one of the luckiest grin
Kiki is too.

Next month Val.
The other month, my baiday.

Xcapizt! I've started taking offering o cheesy

Phil, a gadget. BB #modified what Kiki wants, I want grin grin grin
Wishes embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
goofyone:

Hahaha. It don't matter jor who is first or second. So long as I have both of you to myself tongue
And as Coli remarked, since valentine is fast approaching I really need to speed up on this, mehn! I want the beeeeesssssst valentine for my sweeries who are lovers and not fighters. grin

Haahahahahahahahaha

Mehn, I'm literally laughing and happy too!

Can't remember when last this part of my cyberspace got so filled with smiles and laughter.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by kika23(f): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owh My Lawd!!!!!!

Kiki is too.

Next month Val.

Wishes embarassed

Loooooolest!!! Double Double....... May goofy not shoot us grin

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
kika23:

Loooooolest!!! Double Double....... May goofy not shoot us grin

smiley
Amen o o o

Wishes embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
kika23:

Hmmmm.... I'm imagining a canon camera
Canon ke? The camera wey dey your phone never do? grin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owh My Lawd!!!!!!

Kiki is too.

Next month Val.

Wishes embarassed
Hmm...a gadget. Does a torchlight qualify? You know, that type that uses two big batteries? tongue
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
Amen o o o

Wishes embarassed
grin cheesy
I'm sorry. It was just so spontaneous.

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
goofyone:

Hmm...a gadget. Does a torchlight qualify? You know, that type that uses two big batteries? tongue

Hahahahahaha

Sure!
It does smiley
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
goofyone:

LMCAO!!!!

Phil.
Biko, easy.
I could choke on laughter this night.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by kika23(f): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
goofyone:

E never do ooo..... I want to go professional...
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Dymondgurl(f): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Microflux:
y nt. Saying. I missed u on fb.
yea, I just pop in once in a while cos of my tight schedule
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Dymondgurl:

I need to get into that tight schedule
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Creamish:
From time to time, I think of myself as a mutant with super-human powers... Mixture of Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Wolverine & Magneto.. Badass chick dealing with all these crazy drivers i see daily, the stewpid police who tax me, customers who insult me @work, Boss whoz a pain in d azs...etc cool

police tax me
'customers '

hmmm!honey how far nah?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
rittyben:
I which i could read minds
LOL!!! boyfriend wahala. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 31, 2015
kika23:

E never do ooo..... I want to go professional...
Haha. Good idea. Okay, you'll get something smiley smiley
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahahaha

Sure!
It does smiley
You will get something too smiley

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 6:43am On Jan 31, 2015
shadowgwalker:

police tax me
'customers '

hmmm!honey how far nah?

Police never tax u b4?

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2015
Creamish:

Police never tax u b4?
LOL!!! it's their 'right ' . they have oh
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by kika23(f): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

Haha. Good idea. Okay, you'll get something smiley smiley

Yayh!!! It's gonna be a good valentine afterall.... Amen!!
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

You will get something too smiley
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Blackeard(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2015
I've always wished I had the power to bend space and time..like hiro nakamura.
Sometimes I just create scenarios in my head where I'm this young billionaire that was trained by Cia,Nsa and every other secret agency where I save people and shag a lot of females. Lol.

I still wanna bang aiko tho or maybe her daughter...afterall its the same jhene.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dymondgurl:
k. Gud. Weldone.kiss
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PUBG (mobile) Mod Apk + Data + Obb Offline Latest V0.9.0 (no Root) For Android / Ask The Next Friend / "I'd rather" game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.