Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,025 members, 7,919,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:52 AM

Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts (10777 Views)

Bizarre Thoughts For The Day, JOIN IN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by luxanne(f): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley

Hello dear kiss

@thread, anytime am on google, i wish I can download all the information it has into my brain, lol the amount of information one reads everyday on that site is simply amazing, you kno that moment u reading a link n u get directed to another and then to another and the list goes on? I enjoy such moments cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
luxanne:

Hello dear kiss

@thread, anytime am on google, i wish I can download all the information it has into my brain, lol the amount of information one reads everyday on that site is simply amazing, you kno that moment u reading a link n u get directed to another and then to another and the list goes on? I enjoy such moments cheesy

Yes! Yes!
Same here.

Awmmm
Lux! Where have you been!?

One weird thought.

I wish there was an app to download food.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by luxanne(f): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes! Yes!
Same here.

Awmmm
Lux! Where have you been!?

One weird thought.

I wish there was an app to download food.

Food app? Lmao hmmm

Uhm I left when you also left NL na, u just up and left like that
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
luxanne:

Food app? Lmao hmmm

Uhm I left when you also left NL na, u just up and left like that

I needed the cybertical jarey.
cheesycheesycheesy
Checked on you yday.

#GhostModeTins ey?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by luxanne(f): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

I needed the cybertical jarey.
cheesycheesycheesy
Checked on you yday.

#GhostModeTins ey?

Lol I understand jare

Busy tins o. Got preoccupied on this end and I just couldn't stay online as well.

How have you been?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
luxanne:

Lol I understand jare

Busy tins o. Got preoccupied on this end and I just couldn't stay online as well.

How have you been?

smiley It is well.

I haven't been doing badly Dear.
Things can only get better.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by luxanne(f): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley It is well.

I haven't been doing badly Dear.
Things can only get better.

Sure. We just gat to keep hanging in dear, giving up is definitely no option.

We shall get there, with God on our side, we shall smiley

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by wasak(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sometimes i wish i were rich enough to help the poor everyday.
Sometimes i wish everyone were like my father, the world will be a better place.
Sometimes i wish a girl would walk into my life and love me unconditionally, open her heart and accept my love in return..
Sometimes i wish i could join the army and fish out Shekau myself.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackeard:
I've always wished I had the power to bend space and time..like hiro nakamura.
Sometimes I just create scenarios in my head where I'm this young billionaire that was trained by Cia,Nsa and every other secret agency where I save people and shag a lot of females. Lol.

I still wanna bang aiko tho or maybe her daughter...afterall its the same jhene.

007 meets Tony Stark huh? cheesy
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Blackeard(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Creamish:

007 meets Tony Stark huh? cheesy
lol u could say that.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by gracile(f): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2015
okay I once or a couple times rather wish I had a fairy godmother who'll appear to me and transform Me into a perfect beauty overnight *u know like Barbie * grin
I also do imagine what living in a Disney world would feel like and most times i just wish everybody's nose would grow long if they lie tongue
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by shegxi(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2015
My weirdest thought? How e for be if to say adam and eve no chop dat yeye fruit, i can onli imagine!!!
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Weird thought?? Mine z more like a weird storyline.

I av this scenario played out where I'm a young mutant trying to cope with hostel life, school work, vigilante work and staying undercover. Its pretty exhausting but its an habit already. I get off just thinking about it
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
I think its not fair that we lost loved ones..so @ times i just play with the thoughts like how it would be if man never really dies but transcends/teleport to another planet when we get to a certain age where we can all meet again an continue but those who die young or old doing evil will be in a separate planet and continue their evil in a harsh environment,while those who die young or old doing good will meet in a new planet not heaven o, just another planet maybe mars,then the evil ppl will meet somewhere like Venus with the aliens fighting to survive....its crazy grin

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2015
I sometimes imagine a world without labels, a world without guile.
Where everyone's free to be who they are without fear of judgement and isolation.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Sometimes i wonder what life wulda been like if Adam & Eve never ate dat apple... how normal it wuld b to stroll around nak3d... wuld we have some kinda advanced knowledge like we do now or we'd all just b primitive?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Slimzjoe(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Creamish:
Sometimes i wonder what life wulda been like if Adam & Eve never ate dat apple... how normal it wuld b to stroll around nak3d... wuld we have some kinda advanced knowledge like we do now or we'd all just b primitive?

We wouldn't Know we Where Nak3d
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

We wouldn't Know we Where Nak3d

Yeah...datz y im thinking bout how normal it wuld b...plus i had to imagine it... grin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Slimzjoe(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Creamish:

Yeah...datz y im thinking bout how normal it wuld b...plus i had to imagine it... grin

Don't You think if Adam had nt Eaten the Apple, we would Be Living a Boring Life?

No GMB OR GEJ
No Isis or Talibans
No Pastors and Imams
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Don't You think if Adam had nt Eaten the Apple, we would Be Living a Boring Life?

No GMB OR GEJ
No Isis or Talibans
No Pastors and Imams

No vaseline & playboy mag... tongue
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
i could have the power of zeus and poseidon combined.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by drnairalov: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Creamish:

bad gurl.. sad
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
drnairalov:

bad gurl.. sad

Ur no different if u know what dat means.. undecided
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by drnairalov: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Creamish:

Ur no different if u know what dat means.. undecided

I know angry undecided
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Slimzjoe(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Creamish:

No Bras Of G-Strings lipsrsealed
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by luxanne(f): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
A cliche says 'We all have some form of bad (emotions) within us'.

I wish they were all good instead, bad is damn EVIL sadsadsad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by iwezor1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
I once taught that girls don't pollute , seiously o
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by rudepen(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
well my wierdest thought is that i wish i could date the owner of this thread.....how bout that??...
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Lionbite(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
sometimes i just wish i get enrolled in the u.s millitary, i love everything about them from their uniform, weapons and their tactics. but the closest ive ever been to that is playing Battlefield 3 that way i pretend to be one. yeah my mind is that twisted
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 22, 2015
I sometimes imagine myself resuming next semester being cooler than all the cool brain dead idiots at this university. Everyone looking at me cuz I finally look and sound as cool as I imagine I want to be in my head. I got the fashion and this fancy ride and everyone else looks like a pauper before me, and now they're the ones begging to know me or touch my fingertips, listening eagerly and giving me all the attention like those bleached fakes at school. Except that I won't be fake, a real billionaire with the brains and all the beauty and height. Superwoman of some kind....hehe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PUBG (mobile) Mod Apk + Data + Obb Offline Latest V0.9.0 (no Root) For Android / Ask The Next Friend / "I'd rather" game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.