Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,274 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? (23943 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / The Broom Or The Umbrella - Which Is More Resourceful? / Apc And Pdp Broom And Umbrella Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 01, 2015
luvkia:
Broom as used by APC signifies unity, a single broom stick is mostly useless compared to its bunch. Those comparing it with Vacuum cleaner also got it wrong, because how many houses in Nigeria use it when there is no light to power it.

The point is for a party which calls itself progressive. Then their aspiration should be to move Nigeria forward to catch up with other advanced countries.

We know that most homes use brooms at this moment in Nigeria but we are saying in our aspiration to catch up with the rest of the world it should not be so. We should not celebrate backwardness .
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by olaboy001(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2015
smileandlove:
it is called mop!
Whatever....
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by tony1980: 7:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Both Umbrella & Broom are very important for human use

100 Most Powerful Ways Guaranteed To Make More Money In Nigeria Everyday!

My Dear, Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over 100 Hottest Business Opportunities, Free Financial Assistance & Latest Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000 Other Nigerians Immediately Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On BusinessFinancialIdeas
When You Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by ccaramel(f): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2015
alizenbohr:

Believe me when I say that I have not seen a broom since I relocated here, but people use umbrellas when it rains.
I hope you know the below is also a broom I have 2 hoovers in my home but I reach for the broom more times. I need the broom for the corners, cobwebs, under furniture, bed, sofa, stairs. BTW "goodluck" to you using a vacuum for outside your house and for yard work. grin meanwhile I have not owned an umbrella since high school. True story.

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by olaboy001(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2015
ccaramel:

I hope you know the below is also a broom I have 2 hoovers in my home but I reach for the broom more times. I need the broom for the corners, cobwebs, under furniture, bed, sofa, stairs. BTW "goodluck" to you using a vacuum for outside your house and for yard work. grin meanwhile I have not owned an umbrella since high school. True story.
You don't need an umbrella when you have this...

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by wizard007(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2015
pupsyd:
Broom? 4k broom! broom is now useless...now we us vacuum cleaners to clean the floor. but UMBRELLA is forever useful...u use it either in the rain or in the sun. infact, it is useful for the both season!......in conclusion, APC is as useless as BROOM! while PDP is as important as UMBRELLA!!!!

Taaaaaaaar!!! God detest lies, have you ever used a vacuum cleaner before? Do you own one? What brand of vacuum cleaner do you even know......broom till the end of time
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by olaboy001(m): 7:21am On Feb 01, 2015
wizard007:

Taaaaaaaar!!! God detest lies, have you ever used a vacuum cleaner before? Do you own one? What brand of vacuum cleaner do you even know......broom till the end of time
Don't mind that guy, I don't need umbrella for anything at all because I have face cap for sun and jacket coat for rain...
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by wizard007(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2015
alizenbohr:

Believe me when I say that I have not seen a broom since I relocated here, but people use umbrellas when it rains.

Alaye, wherever you are I want to believe it's not Nigeria and since this is a Nigeria related topic, grab a cool drink and chill. The emphasis on the need for broom to umbrella is unnecessary to me, the gulf in necessity is too much, most people no dey even waka when e dey pour again.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Walexdinho4: 7:30am On Feb 01, 2015
the masses suffer most in dis country....n masses make use of broom most...... so we wnt broom....d symbol indicate unity......we wnt broom..
... we wnt change......sai buhari......

1 Like

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by ViktorMartins(m): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2015
Broom is as important as having a clean room, either vacuum cleaner, brush all are equivalents of broom!
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by IbnuUche(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2015
pupsyd:
Broom? 4k broom! broom is now useless...now we us vacuum cleaners to clean the floor. but UMBRELLA is forever useful...u use it either in the rain or in the sun. infact, it is useful for the both season!......in conclusion, APC is as useless as BROOM! while PDP is as important as UMBRELLA!!!!
rubbish!!! what a waste of mb. yungwizzy had said it all, no need for repeatation,
Read his post & get brain. GMBuhari FEBuhari 14th- 2015 by GOD's grace. ameeeen.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by IbnuUche(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Broom ofcus!!!!!

You don't need 'umbrera' everytime but you can't live a day with using a broom

both the rich and the poor need broom to sweep out dirt (PDP/Corruption)

and remember before the white man brought umbrera our father's have been using broom

should we talk about the source of broom? The palm tree

The palm tree is believed to be the most economical plant in the world!! in terms of various things that is produced from it -like my lovely palm wine, red oil etc

And finally broom represents UNITY!!!!!!

Nigerians are united in this course of Change

come feBUHARI14 you will see what exactly I've been trying to explain!!

So tell me bout umbrera grin
real talk. 1,000000 likes
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by onyekap: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2015
For us in Nigeria! Truth be told we can't do without brooms!
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by GentleYoung(m): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2015
pupsyd:
See ur life,must u insult.ur counterpart made his point without an insult.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Ephemmm: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=pupsyd post=30312583]Broom? 4k broom! broom is now useless...now we us vacuum cleaners to clean the floor. but UMBRELLA is forever useful...u use it either in the rain or in the sun. infact, it is useful for the both season!......in conclusion, APC is as useless as BROOM! while PDP is as important as UMBRELLA!!!![/quote

Until evening comes, the person wey carry umbrella no go no say na load him dey carry... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by MrDoGood(m): 7:43am On Feb 01, 2015
alizenbohr:

Another Strong PDP lie
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2015
saintvc:
Broom is #50, ...umbrella is #400

Meaning pdp is far more costlier than apc?
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2015
kingstylo01:
Umbrella is more important, for protection against bad weather, gathering people together under one platform, making possible for us to walk through this road together, whatever weather, cold or warm moving through the rain without being soaked, walking under the sun without being burnt, making life easier!
FRESH AIR WALAHI!!

Chai bwuhahahahahahahari, grin grin
GEJ TILL 2019!! grin grin

Chai bros, diaris god o. umbrella don't protect against bad weather joor. Not all umbrella can even be used under the sun e.g black umbrella. No human being living in a developing country like Nigeria that doesn't know/use broom. Broom is used by both the rich and the poor, young and old. The important of broom esp to yoruba people can never be ignore
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nicklaus(m): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2015
9jatriot:

You mean they don't clean their houses? What ever they use in cleaning their houses in what ever country is the equivalent of broom, whether it is electronic or manual.
Then use an equivalent thing to flag your useless APC
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by nairabetguru(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2015
pupsyd:

Until the poeple cleaning the streets of lagos start using vaccum cleaners to clean the streets of lagos ur comment will remain nul and void

#FeBUHARI14
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by temmym4(m): 7:58am On Feb 01, 2015
nuelzy:
just wondering

domestically
economically
socially
"climatically"
industrially
educationally
medically...etc

....broom or umbrella,which is more related,needed and a must have to us than the other??

VOTE WISELY

Keep judging your future with the importance of broom and umbrella. Don't sit down and do your maths well before choosing who to cast a vote for.
If you are over 18 and still judging your vote by the importance of A broom or umbrella, then I don't know what to say to you.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nicklaus(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2015
johnwizey:
Na broom nw. U ft use umblerra sweep ur room
bro its UMBRELLA not UMBLERRA. APC is full of agberos who can't even spell. Agbero People's Congress. Na wa for una oo. Where are ur certificates
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by niggi4life(m): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2015
eminent007:

You must be as backward as your certificate-less, debate boycotting general if you still use broom to clean your house.
Go get a vacuum cleaner my guy.
A broom has so many fucking substitutes.
Give me an umbrella substitute.
Talk of unity: can two use the same umbrella at once they be agreed? You can't share. Broom with someone else until you are done with it.
Guy make I leave you with your pea-size-brain general of cattle rearers.
WHY ARE YOU CURSING? MAKE YOUR POINTS AND LEAVE, NO NEED TO THROW INSULTS...I HAVE BEEN READING THIS THREAD AND IT'S SO TYPICAL OF PDP SUPPORTERS TO ABUSE OTHER PEOPLE.

BY THE WAY FOR THOSE SHOUTING THAT IN ADVANCED COUNTRIES THEY DONT USE BROOM AND ALL THAT, THIS IS NIGERIA, THIS TOPIC WAS CREATED BY A NIGERIAN TO NIGERIANS, WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT YOUR ADVANCED COUNTRIES. FOR THOSE SCREAMING VACUUM CLEANERS, CAN YOU USE THE VACCUM CLEANER IN MODERN DAY HOUSES WHERE THERE ARE TILES? BROOM WILL STILL BE EFFECTIVELY USE IN SUCH CASE. LASTLY CAN YOU USE A VACUUM CLEANER TO CLEAN YOUR COMPOUND OR STREETS OR ROADS?
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by collinsoft(m): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2015
pupsyd:

Broom gave birth to all modern technology like the brush vacuum cleaners and other cleaning devices u just mentioned. The subject of discuss is between the use of broom as a cleaning device and umbrella as a shielding device. Kindly stick to the subject Because broom rocks anyday.

1 Like

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by temmym4(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2015
Keep judging your future with the importance of broom and umbrella. Don't sit down and do your maths well before choosing who to cast a vote for.
If you are over 18 and still judging your vote by the importance of A broom or umbrella, then I don't know what to say to you. just sit down at home and let the mature minds do the voting please.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nicklaus(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2015
saintvc:
Broom is #50, ...umbrella is #400
Quality things don't come cheap we need quality government.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by toprealman: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2015
OP water and food which is more important?
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by jevic(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Broom
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by johnwizey: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2015
Nicklaus:
bro its UMBRELLA not UMBLERRA. APC is full of agberos who can't even spell. Agbero People's Congress. Na wa for una oo. Where are ur certificates
A normal human being, which I doubt you are would have seen the sarcasm in my post
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by portaableg(f): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2015
The only thing I like about broom is that, you can use it to flog the witch out of a witch or wizard. grin
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by olasheed(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2015
stevolinkon40:
You for ask apc supporters in lag yesterday wen d rain started

They weren't moved, but can you live in a dirty environment?
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Awho(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2015
We live in the 21th century now so the idea of broom is now regarded as obsulat

reading the article before this one that read thus '' why i rejected a rolls royce'' by pastor what nots he said and i quote '' i saw a botton by the door and i ask what that was for and the man said sir it is an unbrella just incase it is raining

you just press the botton an you have an unbrella'' if a broom was that important i guess it would have been customised into this new stylis sexy baby.

Remember the car in question is a 2015 ROLLS ROYCE. and today is just first febuari....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian / 2019 Election: Why Buhari Will Conveniently Win – Oshiomhole / Obi, Umeh, Obiano & Chidoka Pictured At Allen Onyema's 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.