Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? (23931 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / The Broom Or The Umbrella - Which Is More Resourceful? / Apc And Pdp Broom And Umbrella Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by ngoziiwenofu1: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
okay judge with this picture ....
Vote GEJ
Vote PDP

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by usibengate(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
alizenbohr:

Believe me when I say that I have not seen a broom since I relocated here, but people use umbrellas when it rains.

You just show some symptoms of PDP disease. Lieing is your hobby indeed
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by luvkia(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:

The point is for a party which calls itself progressive. Then their aspiration should be to move Nigeria forward to catch up with other advanced countries.

We know that most homes use brooms at this moment in Nigeria but we are saying in our aspiration to catch up with the rest of the world it should not be so. We should not celebrate backwardness .
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by luvkia(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:

The point is for a party which calls itself progressive. Then their aspiration should be to move Nigeria forward to catch up with other advanced countries.

We know that most homes use brooms at this moment in Nigeria but we are saying in our aspiration to catch up with the rest of the world it should not be so. We should not celebrate backwardness .

I think u are getting it wrong. Yes! we all aspire to reach a time someday where we will use vacuum cleaner, but broom as use by APC signifies unit and not its function as a cleaner. My argument with those portraying vacuum cleaner as a sign of accomplishment is that we do not even have a stable electricity to power the device; so they have not achieve anything by saying vacuum tube is better. They should face the reality of solving the power problem which I doubt they would, so I want to see what the opposition can do about it.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by dwightdoctore(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Broom ofcus!!!!!

You don't need 'umbrera' everytime but you can't live a day with using a broom

both the rich and the poor need broom to sweep out dirt (PDP/Corruption)

and remember before the white man brought umbrera our father's have been using broom

should we talk about the source of broom? The palm tree

The palm tree is believed to be the most economical plant in the world!! in terms of various things that is produced from it -like my lovely palm wine, red oil etc

And finally broom represents UNITY!!!!!!

Nigerians are united in this course of Change

come feBUHARI14 you will see what exactly I've been trying to explain!!

So tell me bout umbrera grin
O LENU
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by ThaProphet(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Saryea83:

It's quite a pity u neva owned umbrella in ur life but u use Umbrella everyday! Anything that shade away the harsh weather condition from u is an umbrella. The house u live is an umbrella. The cars u drive, church, mosque, keke, canopy,school buildings just mention them. My guy,the are all Umbrella. Otondo!

Lol. Well, if we want to look at it that way. Same can be said for the broom as well. As long as you clean and tidy up, you use a broom.

I don't think it's a pity that I've never owned an umbrella. I actually see it as a blessing. Rain is a blessing and the sun is a blessing too. I have never really missed having an umbrella though.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by olaboy001(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
okay judge with this picture ....
Vote GEJ
Vote PDP
Let PDP rule Nigeria inside that picture
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Bowaley17(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Come Rain! Come Sun! The broom is always useful...
#FeBuhari2015...
IamBOWALEY
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by VoteWisely: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stolen Assets: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says Information Ministry “ll Publish Names / Why I Renamed UNILAG Moshood Abiola University - Jonathan / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.