Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,772 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? (23931 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / The Broom Or The Umbrella - Which Is More Resourceful? / Apc And Pdp Broom And Umbrella Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by portaableg(f): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2015
For witches n Wizards, they will go for Broom because of transportation.

1 Like

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by IbnuUche(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2015
eminent007:

You must be as backward as your certificate-less, debate boycotting general if you still use broom to clean your house.
Go get a vacuum cleaner my guy.
A broom has so many fucking substitutes.
Give me an umbrella substitute.
Talk of unity: can two use the same umbrella at once they be agreed? You can't share. Broom with someone else until you are done with it.
Guy make I leave you with your pea-size-brain general of cattle rearers.
you must be a typical bush villager. you could have told that to your mom. brainless head if real the broom will be substituted with vaccum cleaner why cant raincoat / car substitute umbrella? i gues you started with nursery school to your present academic qualification or do you just jumped to tertiary school with out elementaries.
as far as nigeria is concern your vacuum cleaner analysis is naughty compared to numerous advantage of broom which the source is from economic tree, uses for cleanliness for healthy living, symbolize unity etc.
then for apc logo i opine that means a collective responsibity to sanitised every sector of development in the country e.g : to fight coruption,ensure security,agriculture,education uninterupted power supply,good road network,better health for all etc. which present administation had failed nigerians so think change #GMBuhari 14th FEBuhari 2015.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by rman: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Where is the power to power the vacuum cleaners?

In the absence of power, brooms become indispensable.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by stevolinkon40: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2015
olasheed:

They weren't moved, but can you live in a dirty environment?
there are alternative to brooms. i dont have one in my apartment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by nattyGENT: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2015
olaboy001:

Mob to sweep dirt?
na ghetto or poor masses or who nor dey upgrade with modernity dey use broom sweep. E don tey wey we dey use new innovations to sweep... We dey use robbot sweep. If you still dey mud house, uncemented floor etc, you need broom PDP don pass broom level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by olaboy001(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2015
nattyGENT:
na ghetto or poor masses or who nor dey upgrade with modernity dey use broom sweep. E don tey wey we dey use new innovations to sweep... We dey use robbot sweep. If you still dey mud house, uncemented floor etc, you need broom PDP don pass broom level.
Finally it's feBUHARI!!! Let's show the government we're ready to take Nigeria to the next level!!! We're ready to vote!!! #Change
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by basketbrain(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:
The most advanced countries in the world dont have brooms but they all have umbrellas

A British or German kid does not know what a broom is because they use vacuum cleaner instead.

That we still rely on brooms shows that we are still backward and need some catching up to do with advanced countries

BROOM represent BACKWARDNESS just like BUHARI

dude which planet are you from? So tgere are no brooms in Germany and Britain? It's obvious you've never left the shores of your village. Your level of illiteracy is amazing!

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by LewisO: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Saryea83:
This topic is good as nt having it! To be frank wt u, I've not made use of broom 4 the past 3years. That means broom is backwardness indeed. It is also not common to all race(s). But Umbrella does!

When will u divorce lying? undecided
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2015
9jatriot:
Broom is a symbol of cleaning.

If you do not clean your environment, it becomes dirty and you become prone to diseases, pest, rodents and seen to generally unclean. Don't forget the saying that cleanliness is nest to godliness.

Umbrella on the other hand is needed only when it rains, but if you have a car, you wont need it. I think I have gone through a whole year without using an umbrella, I can not say same for broom!!!

if you have a vacuum cleaner too you don't need a broom

both Have their subtitudes ........

IMO, i think generally, broom is more important
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by LewisO: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2015
portaableg:
For witches n Wizards, they will go for Broom because of transportation.

Recycled bin post! undecided
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2015
publicenemy:
stvpid thread on front page.....am sure it was opened by one of the moderators and quickly moved to front page.

its nat stupid pal, blame your cold sense of humour.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by IbnuUche(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2015
smarthG:
Umbrella stands for a UNITED HOME (one Nigeria) and without a home broom is useless so Umbrella first, broom will only be useful to mentain the umbrella.

APC may win only in Lag but in any other state

TRUTH IS BITTER
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Not Bad?

1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.

2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC allowance from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he is bad.

3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.

4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you say that Goodluck is bad.

5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet you say Goodluck is bad.

6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet you say that Goodluck is bad.

7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and you say Goodluck is bad.

8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.

9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing and you say that he is a bad President.

10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not performing.

11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.

12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad.

Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?

What else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

Share if you agree that President Goodluck Jonathan deserves re-election to continue the good works.
forgoting the disturbing insecurity in the country, nonsense. he should continue in otuoke . # change GMB 2015.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by authenticated: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2015
If a normal person on an express way seen sweeping , people will term him a mad person. But a normal person carring an umbrella when there is no rain on same express. I think people will thing he is forming efeeze ftom sun ray. Think.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2015
both are important necesities, buh the question is, can you sweep out the dirts in all nooks n crannies? You with the umbrella can you shelter and heed the call of the masses?

#VOICEOFADEMOCRAT.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by buoye1(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2015
None.....
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by mindfreaks(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2015
grin for those that call broom arcade they are those that think even God is made in USA, so they die trying to go there. ok see OBAMA using broom in white house!!!!

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Rexnegro(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2015
9jatriot:
Broom is a symbol of cleaning.

If you do not clean your environment, it becomes dirty and you become prone to diseases, pest, rodents and seen to generally unclean. Don't forget the saying that cleanliness is nest to godliness.

Umbrella on the other hand is needed only when it rains, but if you have a car, you wont need it. I think I have gone through a whole year without using an umbrella, I can not say same for broom!!!
#gbam..ur head is there..infact u have said it all. Nice one bro.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by tonero230(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2015
pupsyd:
Broom? 4k broom! broom is now useless...now we us vacuum cleaners to clean the floor. but UMBRELLA is forever useful...u use it either in the rain or in the sun. infact, it is useful for the both season!......in conclusion, APC is as useless as BROOM! while PDP is as important as UMBRELLA!!!!

Whether vacuum or not,all na cleaner
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Saryea83: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2015
ThaProphet:
They don't use brooms in "developed" countries? Are you kidding me? Where did the name "broom" come from? They use it all the time...brooms are made of different materials.

To answer the question, non-partisan, I value the broom more than an umbrella. I've never owned an umbrella in my life.
It's quite a pity u neva owned umbrella in ur life but u use Umbrella everyday! Anything that shade away the harsh weather condition from u is an umbrella. The house u live is an umbrella. The cars u drive, church, mosque, keke, canopy,school buildings just mention them. My guy,the are all Umbrella. Otondo!
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by solayd(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2015
just trying to remember when last i use umbrella at the back of my car, but broom is often used, more so; broom can't be seperated from Africa culture it symbolise many things.
I laugh when someone said we now use vacuum to sweep, grin how can you use vacuum to sweep your surroundings and with this power failure thing in this country.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Dozzmani(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:
The most advanced countries in the world dont have brooms but they all have umbrellas

A British or German kid does not know what a broom is because they use vacuum cleaner instead.

That we still rely on brooms shows that we are still backward and need some catching up to do with advanced countries

That's why we need room so as clean our environment to be neat for us to have neat society to implement the ideas we need in catching up
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by cornelin(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Even Buhari no dey use broom for him house. I bet he can't escape the scorching effect of the sun and the violent downpour of the rain. All thanks to umbrella
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Billygee2u: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:

BROOM represent BACKWARDNESS just like
BUHARI
you are right ,even in china nobody even the
kids ,do not know what broom is.
Umbrella is used both summer and spring season .you cannot do without umbrella .
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by ordovicianonly(f): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Broom for sure cos we use broom everyday. to clean our house. We hardly use umbrella except. it rains
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by dozymars(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
A strong storm can blow away the umbrella from your hands.
Umbrella becomes useless and dusty in dry seasons.
Brooms are still very useful even if u have a vacuum cleaner. There are areas or corners the vacuum cleaner cannot be used.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by 1stola: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:

You are a goat.
Listen to your silly self again " British or German kids doesn't know.... "
smh for your foolishness.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by farem: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Broom ofcus!!!!!

You don't need 'umbrera'[s] 'UMBLERA' everytime but you can't live a day with using a broom

both the rich and the poor need broom to sweep out dirt (PDP/Corruption)

and remember before the white man brought umbrera 'UMBLERA our father's have been using broom

should we talk about the source of broom? The palm tree

The palm tree is believed to be the most economical plant in the world!! in terms of various things that is produced from it -like my lovely palm wine, red oil etc

And finally broom represents UNITY!!!!!!

Nigerians are united in this course of Change

come feBUHARI14 you will see what exactly I've been trying to explain!!

So tell me bout umbrera 'UMBLERAgrin
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by alizenbohr: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
ccaramel:

I hope you know the below is also a broom I have 2 hoovers in my home but I reach for the broom more times. I need the broom for the corners, cobwebs, under furniture, bed, sofa, stairs. BTW "goodluck" to you using a vacuum for outside your house and for yard work. grin meanwhile I have not owned an umbrella since high school. True story.

Ok. GOODLUCK to you.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by alizenbohr: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
kacglobal:

But u see vacuum cleaners Abi. Its only in nigeria that ppl are just dumb because of selfishness. Blinded by party mofis. U can't go a day without cleaning. Even in the nigerian culture ur mother and yes I mean ur lovely mother would rather give u a broom than n umbrella when moving away from d house. Be it male or female.
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nicklaus(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
johnwizey:
A normal human being, which I doubt you are would have seen the sarcasm in my post
sarcasm ? Sorry I have a problem processing such disjointed comment. And that ll be because normal people read normal comment posted by normal people rather than the solecistic exhibition of an illiterate like this bum head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stolen Assets: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says Information Ministry “ll Publish Names / Why I Renamed UNILAG Moshood Abiola University - Jonathan / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.