Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1294322 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That gun stunt Sugni pulled was the only reason Vikram allowed that marriage take place.. she knew he would never take the risk of allowing her pull the trigger, iiiiiiifffff noooot!! That joke of a marriage no for happen cheesy . Lmfao at the bolded,..middle one for that matter
The wedding wouldn't have happened if Vikram didn't start acting like a crazy person. He pushed Sugni to Adi. Again what's a red blooded man to do?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Kai!! Who geee you Vikram ticket o!! shocked
Ujugladys withdraw that ticket ASAP...we have an enemy in our midst. cheesy
Even with ALL the 'throwing'...your Adi could not do shiiiit, the only time he dared to even try it, he came back with a testimony cheesy. Him body for tell am

Lol... grin
I'm keeping my ticket. Vikram is OK when he's not acting all crazy against the one he claims he loves.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

The wedding wouldn't have happened if Vikram didn't start acting like a crazy person. He pushed Sugni to Adi. Again what's a red blooded man to do?

LOL!! Adi blood color dey learn work, if he's red blooded...Vikram is burgundy blooded, sooo burgundy that he was ready to shoot that snitch of a nephew to blazes. Don't mess with dark colors o grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

Lol... grin
I'm keeping my ticket. Vikram is OK when he's not acting all crazy against the one he claims he loves.

Awwww....she can't help but rove* him after all
But seriously though..who wants a weak man?

Madam Ujugladys...come collect our ticket from Sly o

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

LOL cheesy
I have a Vikram ticket. I think my number was 205 grin.
Anyways, Sugni kept throwing her at Adi, what's a man to do with such a beautiful woman.
your ticket has officially been withdrawn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
ujugladys:

Thank you...
She will be probed!! She has to tell us how she got that ticket angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
ujugladys:
no she did not,Adi deceived his uncle,Vikram,that he wants to help him and do sardokai,but that Sugni belongs to him(Vikram),he told Vikram to divorce Reva and come and have his sugni back.Adi forced himself into the picture.

If you know you have Vikram's ticket,now is the time to show yourself o
Ujuglady's,tell me why I don't have a ticket since you've been sharing tickets.even slyowokoya has a ticket,are you kidding me?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
ujugladys:
Better
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
ujugladys:

Can't happen. I'm keeping my ticket. I need it to keep bullies off. I'm feeling bullied now sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Ujuglady's,tell me why I don't have a ticket since you've been sharing tickets.even slyowokoya has a ticket,are you kidding me?

grin cheesy LoooooooL
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
tomisinbaby:

the ticket is for only die hard fans, not for her type o, I am not sure how she got one
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Today they played 'o meri jaan' after a long time, is it celebration of vikram 'marrying' sugni grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Better

Nehi. No way
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

Can't happen. I'm keeping my ticket. I need it keep bullies off. I'm feeling bullied now sad

Reverse psychology
You're either for us or against us
Don't sit on the fence...you're hand fanning Adi and ceiling fanning Vikram, either way..you're fanning both of them. Choose one lipsrsealed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
ujugladys:
the ticket is for only die hard fans, not for her type o, I am not sure how she got one

Not for my type? Wow..... shocked
Vikram would be ashamed you now. SMH tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
ujugladys:
Where is my ticket before I vex
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Reverse psychology
You're either for us or against us
Don't sit on the fence...you're hand fanning Adi and ceiling fanning Vikram, either way..you're fanning both of them. Choose one lipsrsealed

Sugni didn't choose. Why should I?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Today they played 'o meri jaan' after a long time, is it celebration of vikram 'marrying' sugni grin....btw, I saw in the adverts that adi will return shocked.....talk about awkward,the fight of uncle n nephew continues...me sha,I am totally switzaland I am not on vik or adi's side,I just want the it to be OVER PUHLEEZZZ! So my shek-lali can returnnnnnn p.s. I just want to say,as breaking free is drawing to a close, a big weldone to forwetinnah and fellow vikram supporters for their unwavering devotion toward him...wuna weldone ooooo....one chilled can of orijin for you guys!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

Sugni didn't choose. Why should I?

She did!!

She chose Vikram...Adi was just a distraction, better choose now or else I set up a committee to look into ya matter angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Today they played 'o meri jaan' after a long time, is it celebration of vikram 'marrying' sugni grin....btw, I saw in the adverts that adi will return shocked.....talk about awkward,the fight of uncle n nephew continues...me sha,I am totally switzaland I am not on vik or adi's side,I just want the it to be OVER PUHLEEZZZ! So my shek-lali can returnnnnnn p.s. I just want to say,as breaking free is drawing to a close, a big weldone to forwetinnah and fellow vikram supporters for their unwavering devotion toward him...wuna weldone ooooo....one chilled can of orijin for you guys!

wink
I trust you'll support your Shekar-leka to the end too. Thank goodness BF was a short one...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

Lol... grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

She did!!

She chose Vikram...Adi was just a distraction, better choose now or else I set up a committee to look into ya matter angry

Sugni didn't choose. Even while she finally marries Vikram she still wasn't sure it was right.

I won't choose. Do ur worst angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

Sugni didn't choose. Even while she finally marries Vikram she still wasn't sure it was right.

Adi!!!!!! I choose Adi grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
sugni:

Oh my Goodnesssss
Where u been?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
My thoughts exactly! Especially in the beginning,he was sooo cool...until the writers decided to butcher his character sooo badly...anyway, he still has some element of cool I guess..when he's not acting crazy,waving that silly gun around or plotting to murder family Members smiley

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
My thoughts exactly! Especially in the beginning,he was sooo cool...until the writers decided to butcher his character sooo badly...anyway, he still has some element of cool I guess..when he's not acting crazy,waving that silly gun around or plotting to murder family Members smiley

My sista from another mother. grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

She wasn't sure yet she married Vikram? No one forces Sugni into what she doesn't want. Adi was just a willing tool in her plot to get back at Vikram which went too far. As for your matter...your ticket has been withdrawn. Danke angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
sugni:

So you remember Adi?? Thought you lost your memory. Scam o..why didn't Vikram leave you with Divikar, he would have arranged you vely vely well by now? Now that Vikram has saved you..you "choose Adi"?
*now dragging her back to the nearest cliff*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Who noticed that Sly stole my ticket,das hw she got it,my ticket number is 205,i trust that uju wouldn't give her a ticket coz she is pro adi nd anti vikram
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
sugni:
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
blazer90707:
Who noticed that Sly stole my ticket,das hw she got it,my ticket number is 205,i trust that uju wouldn't give her a ticket coz she is pro adi nd anti vikram

I knew it cheesy

Your ticket is safe joor...she's been rendered "ticket - less".
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
I believe sugni has chosen! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.