Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1292254 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

It's too early in the morning for this! I feel you consciously want to draw me into an argument or exchange of words because of my observations. Yes, it's a mediocre thread. I remember how most of us asked after absent members like Larrybabe and co on previous pages, cos they were established members of this thread.
An active member leaves for few weeks and nobody shows concern? This thread is all about random chats and jokes....that's where it ends.

u just jumped to conclusions

at least two people asked of you

u probably didn't get the mention cause of wrong spelling

go to page 185

and admit your mistake
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2015
Namaste house I miz u guys lyk kilode grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

u just jumped to conclusions

at least two people asked of you

u probably didn't get the mention cause of wrong spelling

go to page 185

and admit your mistake
I just saw one passing reference and a sincere concern from you. Thanks for your concern anyway.
The thread is a big let down.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2015
zaynie:

From what century did you teleport from? shocked
It has been over since nah......
shocked I wasn't an ardent follower but at least I used to look out for it when searching for something worthy on tv.
Damn! Biko how did it end?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2015
Kai this Gorodia family is too trusting sha.... I'm sure Ranveer/Bavishia has something up his sleeves...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Seriously waiting for Laali...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2015
You and me both gurll
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2015
carolsbrave:
Namaste house I miz u guys lyk kilode grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2015
We missed you too carolsbrave cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I just saw one passing reference and a sincere concern from you. Thanks for your concern anyway.
The thread is a big let down.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2015
UjSizzle:

shocked I wasn't an ardent follower but at least I used to look out for it when searching for something worthy on tv.
Damn! Biko how did it end?

Where did you stop?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2015
zaynie:

Where did you stop?
Yash's mother died and Akash (hope that's his name) was still acting like an asss.
The aunty that hates Arti or was it Akash's wife setup the maid with Yash's father (the bedroom scene.)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:45am On Sep 08, 2015
On behalf of the entire house,I apologize to you ihu dear..next time we will make it a point of duty to ask after you should you ever choose to. Go on another o on production break grin...p.s..this thread is awesome! It may seem 'mediocre'but in the end,we are a group of women,who dedicate time and energy watching these ridiculous indian soap operas and then come to chat about them,it may not be the most productive of past times but its fun and the world needs More fun stuff! So yeah...(I feel.like aarti right now...#long unnecessary speech

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
On behalf of the entire house,I apologize to you ihu dear..next time we will make it a point of duty to ask after you should you ever choose to. Go on another o on production break grin...p.s..this thread is awesome! It may seem 'mediocre'but in the end,we are a group of women,who dedicate time and energy watching these ridiculous indian soap operas and then come to chat about them,it may not be the most productive of past times but its fun and the world needs More fun stuff! So yeah...(I feel.like aarti right now...#long unnecessary speech
u funny o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
sugni:
Why are you evil..I don't want Vikram, I no send am work to save me. tongue Adi oooo kiss it's time to stop hiding grin

*you're vely weekend* cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oh well...since breaking free ends tomorrow, let me go all crazy for the last time.. wink forgot to load these last night unto argument things
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Awwwww....

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fickle and Confused Sugni. ..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Warri boy. .#MeanFace

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
The obstacle. .. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
1.) Heeeey!! Don't even touch me

2.) I shall be back

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Landlord Vikram. .Like seriously?? So you're still chasing and protecting "dead Sugni", really now?
# beautifulReva

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Stammers*
Reva. ...I, I......i. ....I

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
1.) You even married her?? You know what? save it....just be happy.
2. Make i dey waka...so long ex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dey here dey pursue Sugni. ..me I dey go collect ALL YOUR PROPERTY from Suman and your Mama. *one should only think about his/herself*

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
forwetinnah don't make me cry
I'm gonna miss vikram so much
I hurt so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
mistytohcute:
forwetinnah don't make me cry

I'm gonna miss vikram so much.

I hurt so much

*hugs her*

Me too...*sobs* cry . The best programmes are always very short.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
UjSizzle:

Yash's mother died and Akash (hope that's his name) was still acting like an asss.
The aunty that hates Arti or was it Akash's wife setup the maid with Yash's father (the bedroom scene.)

- Despite a lot of embarrassment and plotting from Ischeta (Akash's wife), Yash's father still married Rada....

-Akash robbed his family's vault with his friends but was later ganged up against cos they tried to get rid of him. Aarti showed up and saved his life which resulted in a turn about in his attitude.

- We were made to know that Ischeta actually proposed marriage to Yash just when his wife died, he rejected her cos she wasnt a mother and chose Aarti instead. Ischeta is infatuated with Yash and plots to separate him from Aarti.
* she causes Aarti to go into premature labour. She brings her son Ayyu to the household and she sets him up for kidnap. After like 3 attempts she finally succeeds. This drives a wedge between Yash and Aarti cos he blamed it on her due to her carelessness and super woman tendencies. Ischeta takes advantage of this to get close to Yash buh Yash doesnt fall for her tricks.
* Bhavani adopts a baby which unknown to them all is Ayyu. Aarti becomes very helpful in taking care of the baby. This annoys Ischeta and she manages to turn Bhavani against Aarti.
* She gets Yash's attention by giving him hope of getting Ayyu back to him, she tricks him to an hotel, drugs him and tries to sexually take advantage of him. Aarti saves the day again and Ischeta is exposed for all crimes and atrocities committed.

Aarti gives Ayyu to Bhavani despite all the things Bhavani did to her.
The last episode, Ischeta still tries to kidnap Ayyu one last time to hurt the family but her plan is thwarted.

What I cannot explain is the number of slaps Ischeta got in a period of about just 10 episodes, or the number of times Aarti kept screaming "Ayyu"
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
zaynie:

- Despite a lot of embarrassment and plotting from Ischeta (Akash's wife), Yash's father still married Rada....

-Akash robbed his family's vault with his friends but was later ganged up against cos they tried to get rid of him. Aarti showed up and saved his life which resulted in a turn about in his attitude.

- We were made to know that Ischeta actually proposed marriage to Yash just when his wife died, he rejected her cos she wasnt a mother and chose Aarti instead. Ischeta is infatuated with Yash and plots to separate him from Aarti.
* she causes Aarti to go into premature labour. She brings her son Ayyu to the household and she sets him up for kidnap. After like 3 attempts she finally succeeds. This drives a wedge between Yash and Aarti cos he blamed it on her due to her carelessness and super woman tendencies. Ischeta takes advantage of this to get close to Yash buh Yash doesnt fall for her tricks.
* Bhavani adopts a baby which unknown to them all is Ayyu. Aarti becomes very helpful in taking care of the baby. This annoys Ischeta and she manages to turn Bhavani against Aarti.
* She gets Yash's attention by giving him hope of getting Ayyu back to him, she tricks him to an hotel, drugs him and tries to sexually take advantage of him. Aarti saves the day again and Ischeta is exposed for all crimes and atrocities committed.

Aarti gives Ayyu to Bhavani despite all the things Bhavani did to her.
The last episode, Ischeta still tries to kidnap Ayyu one last time to hurt the family but her plan is thwarted.

What I cannot explain is the number of slaps Ischeta got in a period of about just 10 episodes, or the number of times Aarti kept screaming "Ayyu"
@emboldened grin grin
So Aarti just gave her child away

I can't be the only one who thinks this show was really 'slow'.

Thanks for the rundown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
@ forwetinah n mistycute...make una no worry,lil master and his laali will comfort you guys
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chessie(f): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chai!na stoop so low full saloni today oooo

Urvashi is another she devil,I feel like. strangling,Ooh Tara what have you gotten yourself into.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
@ forwetinah n mistycute...make una no worry,lil master and his laali will comfort you guys
shekar is cool,but Vikram is indispensable
There is this thing about Vikram,that I can't quite explain

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.