Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1298159 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
slyowokoya:

Omg...
I wish I could put Vikram and his trigger happy self in the Promise so he could accidentally shoot Rashi dead!
How can a person be so hopeless?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
I know right.....you are so right.my dear...Mrs rashi bali is indeed a hopeless soul sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
kachiyy:
shey there is 0.1 which is less than 0 for ticket no..

no waysister

join the queue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
haliluck:

No u dint...I did first whr were u wen I was tryin 2 protect my bae's honour? Whr were u wen I was almost destroyed jus cos I was tryin redeem my love? Nd nw u r sayin u hav ticket no 1!!! Jus ask me 2 loan him 2 u 4 1 day I myt consider...

u already heard from the horse mouth

i be no 1

manage no 4
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by shalewizzy2(f): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
On behalf of the entire house,I apologize to you ihu dear..next time we will make it a point of duty to ask after you should you ever choose to. Go on another o on production break grin...p.s..this thread is awesome! It may seem 'mediocre'but in the end,we are a group of women,who dedicate time and energy watching these ridiculous indian soap operas and then come to chat about them,it may not be the most productive of past times but its fun and the world needs More fun stuff! So yeah...(I feel.like aarti right now...#long unnecessary speech
U're funny.... Looool
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by shalewizzy2(f): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
mistytohcute:
if I give lakshimi slap ehn
don't accept money and treat your father
ode oshi
Loool
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by shalewizzy2(f): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
I love u guys.... U guys are so funny, i just cant stop laughing anytime i am on dis thread... Thank u all for always making me happy everyday. Mistohcute, can i get an bottle of orijin from u. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Breaking free ends on Thursday not Wednesday
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
mistytohcute:
wetin kill sahil

slyowokoya

Sorry I missed that. I will catch the reruns

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

u already heard from the horse mouth

i be no 1

manage no 4
haliluck is number 2,just that she has been missing in action
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
shalewizzy2:
I love u guys.... U guys are so funny, i just cant stop laughing anytime i am on dis thread... Thank u all for always making me happy everyday. Mistohcute, can i get an bottle of orijin from u. Thanks in advance

one bottle of orijin for you sis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
ujugladys:
haliluck is number 2,just that she has been missing in action

OK ma'am
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
shalewizzy2:
U're funny.... Looool
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thanks gurll wink grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
That bullet for the car tire should have been for Tarabai..Vikram start aiming well o! Finally Hoodie guy revealed. Tarabai Lie Lie.
Sugni having the dream of her life "Love must be proud of lovers such as these" ..i hear you Tarabai, for once I agree with ya. Wedding at a brothel... cheesy, Sugni like this her ministry ehn...Madam vermilion *funny enough, I like this chant playing in the background now*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Hello house,I'm new in here. Had no choice but to join d forum. U guys make my day with ur comments, I'm a zee world lover too. Even when I dnt get to watch d series, I catch up fast with ur comments. Happy to be here.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Boss77:
Hello house,I'm new in here. Had no choice but to join d forum. U guys make my day with ur comments, I'm a zee world lover too. Even when I dnt get to watch d series, I catch up fast with ur comments. Happy to be here.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Welcome boss77!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:
That bullet for the car tire should have been for Tarabai..Vikram start aiming well o! Finally Hoodie guy revealed. Tarabai Lie Lie.
Sugni having the dream of her life "Love must be proud of lovers such as these" ..i hear you Tarabai, for once I agree with ya. Wedding at a brothel... cheesy, Sugni like this her ministry ehn...Madam vermilion *funny enough, I like this chant playing in the background now*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2015
Forwetinah and her Vicky n sugni...I knew you'd like what tarabai said about love being proud of lovers like them grin.....was thinking same o...brothel wedding? Talk about a faulty foundation undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
ujugladys:
port Harcourt babe? Nice! I miss PH like maad

Abi...come and visit soon o!! Where're you based though?? Lasgidi??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Forwetinah and her Vicky n sugni... I knew you'd like what tarabai said about love being proud of lovers like them grin.....was thinking same o...brothel wedding? Talk about a faulty foundation undecided

...the yeye woman made sense for once cheesy . The Shewe* stuff just keeps following Sugni no matter where she goes, of all people to take care of her *a brothel owner*. Thank goodness for Vikram, atleast she got a respectable life at the end
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Me I think vikram is marrying 'chulbuli' and not sugni,because sugni would never have married vikram and would have remained loyal to adi...even if she didn't love adi like Vicky....yes forwetinnah,mistycyte n ujugladys,I said it ! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Abi...come and visit soon o!! Where're you based though?? Lasgidi??
yeah,Lasgidi, I trained in Uniport,left 4 years ago...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Me I think vikram is marrying 'chulbuli' and not sugni,because sugni would never have married vikram and would have remained loyal to adi...even if she didn't love adi like Vicky....yes forwetinnah,mistycyte n ujugladys,I said it ! cheesy

...you've got no case. While she was married to Adi, she still loved/thought about Vikram especially before her fatal accident when she started getting those bad signs from her creator. She sure knew she was doing something wrong. The burnt veil, the broken mirror, the Log of wood, the disruption at the house temple etc...signs Zeeworld never bothered to show us. A witch doctor/priestess was even invited to the Mansion and she dropped some hints for Sugni..so you see. She would have gone back to Vikram regardless but Vikram just couldn't wait..that wedding night thing his Mum initiated scattered his perm

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
ujugladys:
yeah,Lasgidi, I trained in Uniport,left 4 years ago...

Awww...
*hugs*
Hian. .Uniport babe!! Chai!! thereisgodiooo!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Awww...
*hugs*
Hian. .Uniport babe!! Chai!! thereisgodiooo!!
yes o,there is God i oo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:

no need to argue

sugni/chubuli: same

as far as my vikram is getting her

nothing else matters

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
misto is right,as Vikram said,"my sugni, your Chubuli" who she ends up with,is what matters
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=zeeworldfreak1 post=37829402]Welcome boss77![/quote. Thanks zeeworldfreak1
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls where are The promise lovers not spoilers o? I just love watching Bani and Jai. Can't wait to see d enemy who killed sahil.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ahhh..ogah oooo...Vikram would be proud of you three sticking up for him like this oooo....this is devotion mehn...see how forwetinnah listed all the signs cheesy if not for anything,you guys deserve 2 cans of chilled orijin each for never failing to show your love for Vicky the warri boy......adi supporters aren't this brazen in airing their views ooo team aditya,where art thou Sugni,where are you ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.