Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:47 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1294339 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
ujugladys:
shekar is cool,but Vikram is indispensable

preach it sister

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
I'm not sure what to do after breaking free. When Married again ended it was Breaking free that kept me coming back.
I'm losing interest in these other series
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
if I give lakshimi slap ehn
don't accept money and treat your father
ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
slyowokoya:
I'm not sure what to do after breaking free. When Married again ended it was Breaking free that kept me coming back.
laali?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
slyowokoya:

laali is my second best

try it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

ode oshi

She is very principled, its annoying to watch. But one must consider Karan is a mad man in decent clothes. He was mad with revenge and now he is mad with redeeming herself.
The worst thing he did hasn't even been revealed yet.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
@ forwetinah n mistycute...make una no worry,lil master and his laali will comfort you guys

Ayam inconsolable o....
*now wailing*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
ujugladys:
shekar is cool,but Vikram is indispensable
There is this thing about Vikram,that I can't quite explain

*gives her a microphone connected to the Loudest Speakers*

You can say that again o cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
slyowokoya:

She is very principled, its annoying to watch. But one must consider Karan is a mad man in decent clothes. He was mad with revenge and now he is mad with redeeming herself.
The worst thing he did hasn't even been revealed yet.

yes o

my poor satycam
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

laali is my second best

try it

Yes I will try it. But I fear that like the others that left and came back from production break, I already missed the interesting bits and what's left is rubbish
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
sugni:
Adi!!!!!! I choose Adi grin

wait which can Sugni u be u marry Vikram u are now saying u are choosing Adi abeg choose Vikram
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
mistytohcute:
*clears throat*

*shoves people aside*

ticket #1 coming through

U beta stop dere wit ur fake ticket...it dosnt evn hav a stamp!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
So Sugni won't get her memory back? She won't remember all the mean things Vikram did to her? This going to be the worst ending ever. undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
haliluck:

U beta stop dere wit ur fake ticket...it dosnt evn hav a stamp!
ujugladys come and see o
they want to cheat me
I fell in love with him first
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
sugni:
been observing all this Vikram lovers.. I dash una Vikram oooo I don't want him angry

abeg change ur name to Amrita if u know say u want Adi

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
wetin kill sahil
slyowokoya
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

ujugladys come and see o

they want to cheat me

everyone should hold their tickets tight, I think Forwetin is 0,you are 1

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rashi should die already,what is it self,

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

ujugladys come and see o

they want to cheat me

No u dint...I did first whr were u wen I was tryin 2 protect my bae's honour? Whr were u wen I was almost destroyed jus cos I was tryin redeem my love? Nd nw u r sayin u hav ticket no 1!!! Jus ask me 2 loan him 2 u 4 1 day I myt consider...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
I zus dey henter* house...chai!! Port Harcourt is now the Rain/Traffic capital of the World .
Haliluck...good to have you back.
Ujugladys...you too much! Holding on to my 0 ticket and waiting till 11pm, hope I don't snooze before then..too tired to even make dinner
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
ujugladys:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E be like say Ranveer no sabi do..
Chimo o.. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
slyowokoya:

ahh wat about the promise
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
warriorprincess:

abeg change ur name to Amrita if u know say u want Adi

Don't mind that *weekend* geeh. ..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
kilode100:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E be like say Ranveer no sabi do..
Chimo o.. cheesy cheesy

Chai. ..moi Kilode100 is back
Mwaaah sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
warriorprincess:

ahh wat about the promise

Babe, I just went back to the begin of this thread and I found someone had posted the full story the Promise. I read it and I'm sorry to say its too annoying. It just went on and on.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:
I zus dey henter* house...chai!! Port Harcourt is now the Rain/Traffic capital of the World .
Haliluck...good to have you back.
Ujugladys...you too much! Holding on to my 0 ticket and waiting till 11pm, hope I don't snooze before then..too tired to even make dinner
port Harcourt babe? Nice! I miss PH like maad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
ujugladys:

Omg...
I wish I could put Vikram and his trigger happy self in the Promise so he could accidentally shoot Rashi dead!
How can a person be so hopeless?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
slyowokoya:
So Sugni won't get her memory back? She won't remember all the mean things Vikram did to her? This going to be the worst ending ever. undecided

Lol...is this a fresh wound??

*sprinkles enough salt on it*

What about the emotional torture she put him through? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

ode oshi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dont mind the odé! Make she dey there dey form vexation

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kachiyy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
I bet sahil annoyed the producer so they killed him off immediately...
when would that girl die, her last wish no dey end, will she actually make Rano marry Ranveer... abi slap son finish for Ranveer hand
The new area commander is SO SO Cute... sahil and poison ke... was he the only one who died in the fire... bush people putting gas and fire together
when are we going to see Pia s stomach eh... who has noticed they only show her face... I thought she was supposed to leave her husbands house at the end of one month, 3 months don pass ooo, to think we haven't reached the middle of this series.. its getting BORING.... hurray for Lalii to save the day... bye my sweet Vikram... I kiss u everyday on my TV set

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kachiyy(f): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
shey there is 0.1 which is less than 0 for ticket no..

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.