Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1293362 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

My sista from another mother. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Where is my ticket before I vex
it's not by vexing,u can take Slow own,ticket num 205,we hav sold out ppl! Nice doing biz with u all,warming up for Laali
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
ujugladys:
it's not by vexing,u can take Slow own,ticket num 205,we hav sold out ppl! Nice doing biz with u all,warming up for Laali
Y re u putting my ticket up for sale,worst of all,ure calling it sly's own.no make me vex ooh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I knew it cheesy

Your ticket is safe joor...she's been rendered "ticket - less".

No way. I didn't give myself a ticket number, I didn't even ask for it. All of you can chew on sugar sweets. I'm keeping my ticket just to spit u lot grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
yassss sister gurlll...we are riding thesame wave my seestaah!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
ujugladys:

Did you just call me 'slow'? That had better be a type error sad
Still keeping my ticket angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
blazer90707:
Who noticed that Sly stole my ticket,das hw she got it,my ticket number is 205,i trust that uju wouldn't give her a ticket coz she is pro adi nd anti vikram
oh my goodness,i was wondering,how I gav her a ticket,pls take it back,Tomnis I wil giv u the last ticket 508.That's all folks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

No way. I didn't give myself a ticket number, I didn't even ask for it. All of you can chew on sugar sweets. I'm keeping my ticket just to spit u lot grin
You knw wat,u can keep d ticket,i dnt need a ticket for vikram to knw dat i love him nt like y'all adi fans,i dnt need a ticket to show nd prove my loyalty

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

Did you just call me 'slow'? That had better be a type error sad
Still keeping my ticket angry
sorry,Sly
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol..you too? Sorry ma, i no want make you begin rake like Ihuomadinihu. I no know who send her work wey she come dey shout "mediocrity at its best" here undecided.

I'll disappear after officiating Vikram and Sugni's wedding on Wednesday so that I can come back and shout too cheesy
What's that supposed to mean? I made my observations,if you don't like it then don't get into my mentions! That reference is uncalled for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
ujugladys:
sorry,Sly

Okay. Apology accepted.
I'm still keeping my ticket number 205, end of story! grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
blazer90707:

You knw wat,u can keep d ticket,i dnt need a ticket for vikram to knw dat i love him nt like y'all adi fans,i dnt need a ticket to show nd prove my loyalty

That's right! Ur love don't need no number! Thumbs up to you.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

What's that supposed to mean? I made my observations,if you don't like it then don't get into my mentions! That reference is uncalled for.

Biko Swerve!! What silly observation did you make that you had to refer to people here as mediocre?? Others made the same observation without being overly entitled.

*it's going down!!*
Making masef a cuppa coffee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
I just can't get other this vikram and sugni/chubili song. So ro ro so so ro ro. Tan tan rey ra... And why do I feel the man in hood is Adi

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yo...y'all taking this ticket issh a bit too Seriously though... undecidedI know we are women and can be a tad bit too emotional but some of y'all really need to breathe angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Biko Swerve!! What silly observation did you make that you had to refer to people here as mediocre?? Others made the same observation without being overly entitled.

*it's going down!!*

LOL cheesy
Don't mess with this sista, she will go Vikram on you like...what? shocked hot one minute ice the next minute.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Marceebaby:
I just can't get other this vikram and sugni/chubili song. So ro ro so so ro ro. Tan tan rey ra... And why do I feel the man in hood is Adi

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Yo...y'all taking this ticket issh a bit too Seriously though... undecidedI know we are women and can be a tad bit too emotional but some of y'all really need to breathe angry

Whispering to zeeworldfreak ear*
I'm just doing the ticket thing to mess with them Spite. Let's see how angry I can make them grin

Our little secret. Wink* wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

LOL cheesy
Don't mess with this sista, she will go Vikram on you like...what? shocked hot one minute ice the next minute.

Lol..Ihuomadinihu is still ma person
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
slyowokoya:

I'm just doing the ticket thing to mess with them Spite. Let's see how angry I can make them grin

The walls have ears* cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please can this breaking free end already.... Mtchwwww

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
I really can't believe you typed out the song.... cheesy..you are funny marcee grin ....@forwetinnH..yes my dear,shekar and lali till da very end..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2015
slyowokoya:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2015
*whispering back*.. Ok sly babe,our lil secret....shhhh wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2015
*clears throat*
*shoves people aside*
ticket #1 coming through
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 6:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

So you remember Adi?? Thought you lost your memory. Scam o..why didn't Vikram leave you with Divikar, he would have arranged you vely vely well by now? Now that Vikram has saved you..you "choose Adi"?
*now dragging her back to the nearest cliff*
Why are you evil..I don't want Vikram, I no send am work to save me. tongue Adi oooo kiss it's time to stop hiding grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
I believe sugni has chosen! cheesy
Yes i have grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2015
slyowokoya:

Oh my Goodnesssss
Where u been?
been observing all this Vikram lovers.. I dash una Vikram oooo I don't want him angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Is Married Again over
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

*it's going down!!*
It's too early in the morning for this! I feel you consciously want to draw me into an argument or exchange of words because of my observations. Yes, it's a mediocre thread. I remember how most of us asked after absent members like Larrybabe and co on previous pages, cos they were established members of this thread.
An active member leaves for few weeks and nobody shows concern? This thread is all about random chats and jokes....that's where it ends.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2015
UjSizzle:
Is Married Again over

From what century did you teleport from? shocked
It has been over since nah......
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Seriously waiting for Laali...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.