Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) (33477 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Sunshinelady(f): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

U are ibo But not igbo. No igbo calls him or herself ibo. We know How to catch impostors.

Dirty yoloba girl. Carry ur tribalistic smelling body elsewhere

Anofia
. Now dis isn't good. By calling her 'dirty yoloba', u r also being tribalistic. Though I totally condemn d show of immaturity in her comments. But u r also commiting same crime kind of

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by mekadinho(f): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
Only ibo teachers say "Econs". What the hell is Econs?!
ANOTHER IDIO.TIC TRIBALIST SPOTTED.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by malbro(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2015
you guyZ should grow up...jeezzzz....y d insultzz
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by j4sure(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2015
ok
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Kudos to the governor for taking time to teach our kids.

But blackboard and white chalk?!
In this present age?!

Not even white board with coloured markers at least?!

I wont even mention interractive white board and projectors as it is in most decent private schools I know.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by ijobaooorun(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2015
G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡Ð bless photoshop
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

U are ibo But not igbo. No igbo calls him or herself ibo. We know How to catch impostors.

Anofia
mumu somebody..its spelt ibo but pronounced igbo,"my mama say I be ibo" ...we need an e-toilet here,so I can flush sh-it heads like u. For ur mind now u have "caught",mr investigator. And it not spelt anofia,onye ofe mm-anu.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by jennymartins(f): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2015
My governor. kiss

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by aryzgreat: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
pweetixandy:
mumu somebody..its spelt ibo but pronounced igbo,"my mama say I be ibo" ...we need an e-toilet here,so I can flush sh-it heads like u. For ur mind now u have "caught",mr investigator. And it not spelt anofia,onye ofe mm-anu.
[/s]

Onye ofe mmanu? That's the only igbo u know, guess it pains u when igbos call u that. Yoloba girl.

Nkita lacha gi anya there.

It's spelt ibo and pronounced igbo? Which evening school did u attend?

Shame on u. Tribalistic scum of d earth.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by busar(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2015
dejt4u:
Bad teacher..
No date
Board management= 0
lol. It's allowed. That was how we were taught also. But date is very essential though.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Onye ofe mmanu? That's the only igbo u know, guess it pains u when igbos call u that. Yoloba girl.

k
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by stigman(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:

*Modified*

Hmmmm,nairalanders,when will u people move forward. Didn't think my honest opinion would generate such outrage and "stup-idity" from u guys o! I will say it again and again "econs" is used by ibo teachers,I schooled in lagos with students who used to school in the east and they called it econs too. I am ibo and I hate to say but,y'all disappoint me,I'm no as5 licker,I dnt turn a blind eye to the "flaws" of my tribe,and I won't apologise for what I said. If it pains u all so much that an ibo girl cld say what I said,pls denounce ur tribe and claim another. You people are the reason why nigeria is still where it is today. Think with ur head and not ur anus. Thank you and God bless.

Thank God, you are Ibo not igbo, that means na ur ibo teacher dey use that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by naira2dollar: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2015
contactmorak:
The dynamic governor of Imo state recently went on tour of some of his renovated schools in the state and took out time to lecture the students some Economics fundamentals. And he should know, being a successful businessman himself before joining politics and his application of his vast knowledge of economics to the development of Imo state which is now fast becoming an investment destination.

www.splendormag.com/2015/02/photos-how-governor-okorocha-amazingly.html

Keep it up.Don't forget the students need also a white board or electronic board.Chalk board is now obsolete.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2015
APC.. example of Leaders.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2015
dejt4u:
Bad teacher..
No date
Board management= 0
Mind you, he is not a trained teacher
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:

Thank lord i am stupid

*Modified*

Hmmmm,nairalanders,when will u people move forward. Didn't think my honest opinion would generate such outrage and "stup-idity" from u guys o! I will say it again and again "econs" is used by ibo teachers,I schooled in lagos with students who used to school in the east and they called it econs too. I am ibo and I hate to say but,y'all disappoint me,I'm no as5 licker,I dnt turn a blind eye to the "flaws" of my tribe,and I won't apologise for what I said. If it pains u all so much that an ibo girl cld say what I said,pls denounce ur tribe and claim another. You people are the reason why nigeria is still where it is today. Think with ur head and not ur anus. Thank you and God bless.

Thank lord you stupidly said your ibo not IGBO , that has been noted and it has shown your impersonation and mind you

in university

its Eco 101
Mrk 202

Econs is short form like bio for biology, Maths for mathematics, Soc STUDIES FOR SOCIAL STUDIES

YOU WERE BUSY NOTING ECONS WHILE YOUR MATES WERE MAKING A1 in Econs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2015
stigman:

Thank God, you are Ibo not igbo, that means na ur ibo teacher dey use that
good for u,oya go and give ur pastor ur life savings as thanksgiving.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by stigman(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
good for u,oya go and give ur pastor ur life savings as thanksgiving.

Yimu

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Chuckdee(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2015
contactmorak:
don't be tribalistic. Economics is usually shortened to Econs from time immemorial. And someone said it's photoshop? It's not. Here is another photo from the event. This photo was taken before the governor entered the classroom to address the students who were over excited to see their role model...

OP... You must be daft to think everybody will buy into your crap campaign. If you look at this your picture that you claim was taken before the one where he was in class at the same day and event, then you are the greatest clown of the year so far! Gosh... apart from the clothes being different, even the cap on both pics are totally different...

Therefore, I choose not to take you serious.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:

*Modified*

your stupidity is boundless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by loomer: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2015
NA NIGHT SCHOOL?
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by lukas280(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2015
mr governor by dis time u still dey use dis kind blackboard they teacher?u Bleep up,chalk and waitin for dis computer age.na wa
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by uchenna08(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Pls OP, Rochas didn't renovate nor build any 305 schools, let us not be misled by his press men, they write and publish what they are asked to do. I am not of any opposition to Rochas led administration but I must say the truth and fact for the benefit of those blowing his trumpet while knowing nothing abt imo state.....I am from imo and lives there...just like the popular Emmanuel collage, was renovated by NDDC(even boldly inscribe there), pls tell me how an NDDC sponsored project will now turn to state sponsored project? That is how we see and read it everyday here....90percent of those school was renovated by FG(ETF) and NDDC. State sponsored are just few just like the mordern school at wethdral road. Just like an appauling situation where Prof Viola onwuliri let a federal delegation to commission FG sponsored projects at Imsu(state school) last month.....2moro Rochas go say NA him build am.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by francizy(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2015
contactmorak:
it's u who actually needs help fast for such unfounded conclusion. I'm Yoruba and even in Lagos state where I schooled some Yoruba Economics teachers do write it as Econs just to shorten it knowingfully that the students know these things. But you choose to disgrace your own tribe by calling them out and making it look like Econs is really bad. Infact u are a disgrace to your tribe. That's all I can tell u at the moment. Have a nice day and go and sin no more.

God will forever guide your path..

I hate people talking trash about my tribe and I also hate people from my tribe belittling other tribes. It shows greatly that she has lost her sense of reasoning by tagging it an Igbo thing. I bet she has never left Lagos since she was born. I was born and brought up in Lagos, my teacher did that too and he's from Edo state. I did my NYSC in Benue state, and some teachers over there did that too. But here is someone that claims to be an Igbo person that had never been to her land before saying trash she knows nothing about. Like you said, she's nothing but a disgrace to Igbos and she can as well denounce her tribe and if e worse for her, her religion too..

Thank you bro and God bless you for this..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by francizy(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Anofia

Please don't go insulting Yorubas because of one useless girl's stupidity.. It's even possible she's an Igbo girl you know.. The types that were born and brought up in Lagos that hasn't even seen her village before. She might have sold her birth right. If she's a Yoruba girl, then let's just show her how stupid she is rather than taking it out on all Yorubas.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by aryzgreat: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2015
francizy:

Please don't go insulting Yorubas because of one useless girl's stupidity.. It's even possible she's an Igbo girl you know.. The types that were born and brought up in Lagos that hasn't even seen her village before. She might have sold her birth right. If she's a Yoruba girl, then let's just show her how stupid she is rather than taking it out on all Yorubas.

OK bro, apologies all

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by francizy(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Please let's not insult the Yorubas. I can boldly tell you that it's possible this lost soul is an Igbo girl.

I love the way Hausa/Fulani people behave towards each other. I also love the way Yoruba people behave towards each other. But its only when it comes to my own tribe that some demented people will try to belittle their own tribe. I've seen some other ones before and she's not the first. Its people like her that tear the Igbo tribe to shreds. She's a betrayal to our cause and pretty soon she will end up like Judas. She's got be ashamed of her existence. All the same, let's stop insulting tribes bro. Let's always face the people that talk trash about us.

Let's not insult a whole tribe because of some senseless tribalists.. We can always tolerate each other.. Thanks..
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by confidenceikeh: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Ewu what jas he done for imo state.
bolajJP007:
I love this man. He always shows he understands the people he governs. He has changed the face of education in Imo, and I believe, in his 2nd term, he will do more.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by francizy(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2015
[b][/b]
InvertedHammer:

/
It amazed me at how quickly you assumed that pweetyxandi had seen the four walls of a school?

She could be one of those madams that dictate for someone else to type and send.
\

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Rochas is a fraud
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2015
he is busy erecting school buildings without job creation.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by eromspete(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2015
He should build schools that use White boards and Projectors for teaching and not chalk and walls.

What the hell is "Econs"?

I'm sure the photo is just for political gimmick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Celebrates His 58th Birthday In A Low-key Fashion. Photos / Okada Riders Clash In Ogun: Dangote Trucks Set Ablaze, 7 People Killed / Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.