Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,301 members, 7,881,107 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) (33498 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
lie! Ur either in d dept of mech engineering,agricultural engineering or something. So it can't be ENG for engineering. We went to uni too.
mechanical engineering courses makes use of the course code EME,AGRIC ENGineering is ABE
ENG is usually used for courses most engineering disciplines offer together.eg is engineering drawing.
by the way i neva said u didnt go to a uni

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
rossi49ja:
Lol, Couldn't have agreed less. She is simply getting her five minutes of fame here on nairaland. Best is to ignore her.

I used to a track by TWISTA he is a rapper and a fast rapper..he has a track called Overnight Celebrity...that is what she is ...i have given up on her

this is one of the rhymes lines .....

Come here, girl, you can hang if you're bored, we can do plenty things plus more,

thats for her

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! My last response to ur sorry ass. Bye bye ooooo

have you asked your mum who is your father lately?

iti

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
eduj:

mechanical engineering courses makes use of the course code EME,AGRIC ENGineering is ABE
ENG is usually used for courses most engineering disciplines offer together.eg is engineering drawing.
by the way i neva said u didnt go to a uni
whatever jor
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by rossi49ja(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

I used to a track by TWISTA he is a rapper and a fast rapper..he has a track called Overnight Celebrity...that is what she is ...i have given up on her

this is one of the rhymes lines .....

Come here, girl, you can hang if you're bored, we can do plenty things plus more,

thats for her
Lolz, abeg spare her. I think she is cooling off her steam now. Hoping to see a revived uglyxandy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
rossi49ja:
Lolz, abeg spare her. I think she is cooling off her steam now. Hoping to see a revived uglyxandy. grin grin grin

NEXT TIME SHE HAS TO LOOK BEFORE LEAPING

I TOLD HER PEDESTAL SHE MISTOOK IT FOR PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by EbuGeneral(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
Only ibo teachers say "Econs". What the hell is Econs?!

*Modified*

Hmmmm,nairalanders,when will u people move forward. Didn't think my honest opinion would generate such outrage and "stup-idity" from u guys o! I will say it again and again "econs" is used by ibo teachers,I schooled in lagos with students who used to school in the east and they called it econs too. I am ibo and I hate to say but,y'all disappoint me,I'm no as5 licker,I dnt turn a blind eye to the "flaws" of my tribe,and I won't apologise for what I said. If it pains u all so much that an ibo girl cld say what I said,pls denounce ur tribe and claim another. You people are the reason why nigeria is still where it is today. Think with ur head and not ur anus. Thank you and God bless.

*modified*
And the insults keep pouring in. *sighs*
Yes,again and again ibo teachers ehhhhhhhh,its not ECONS please!!!!!
I didn't know guys have pepper body like this sha,the insults have been coming from just boys,what does that say about male nairalanders?? lipsrsealed now I know how celebs feel,you guys are grooming me for the big future ahead of me as a celebrity. Lmao! Econs has caused wahala today

Ewu are you sure you are from Igbo? why is it that all this mumu Yoruba dudes refer Igbo as IBO.mumu, it is Igbo, not IBO. ask your parents if you have at all.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mars88(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
I look like kim k
too bad
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by darlenese(f): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
propzncribz:
In 2015, schools still use blackboard and chalk?

its not even a board its wall
,a section has been designed darkened to make it look like a board

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mintus(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:

*Modified*

Hmmmm,nairalanders,when will u people move forward. Didn't think my honest opinion would generate such outrage and "stup-idity" from u guys o! I will say it again and again "econs" is used by ibo teachers,I schooled in lagos with students who used to school in the east and they called it econs too. I am ibo and I hate to say but,y'all disappoint me,I'm no as5 licker,I dnt turn a blind eye to the "flaws" of my tribe,and I won't apologise for what I said. If it pains u all so much that an ibo girl cld say what I said,pls denounce ur tribe and claim another. You people are the reason why nigeria is still where it is today. Think with ur head and not ur anus. Thank you and God bless.

*modified*
I didn't know guys have pepper body like this sha,the insults have been coming from just boys,what does that say about male nairalanders?? lipsrsealed now I know how celebs feel,you guys are grooming me for the big future ahead of me as a celebrity. Lmao! Econs has caused wahala today
fool,it is Igbo and not ibo

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by eaglechild: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
What do you expect from APC undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:

*Modified*

*modified*
you are not igbo as you claim. No true igbo calls himself or herself ibo instead of igbo.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Agukagu(m): 2:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Why must Rochas with his entourage drive into a school premises during school hour? Imagine the distraction his entry and exit must have caused. As per teaching the students, does he know their syllabus? All this his showmanship is getting very annoying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence / Abdullahi Adamu Quits As APC National Chairman / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.