Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,115 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) (33502 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Krinel:
May dis type of change locate u nd ur endeavours in the name of Jesus amen.

So uncalled for sis.
Wia is d tolerance?
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mars88:

most def what u look like though?
I look like kim k
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps, he wasn't properly taught

Welcome back from the "IVY LEAGUE "
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Hello ma'am!
Oops doctor!
Sorry, what tribe write English language as ENG. And write mathematics as maths?
And please who needs help?
Wetin be dis,who be dis one??
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
mumu somebody..its spelt ibo but pronounced igbo,"my mama say I be ibo" ...we need an e-toilet here,so I can flush sh-it heads like u. For ur mind now u have "caught",mr investigator. And it not spelt anofia,onye ofe mm-anu.

Nne gini kaina ako diri tooooo for?
Gini wu iwegi?
Onye Ebe ka iwu self?
Why the tin gi ewute gi hinne?
Giri ya nnwayo ka ofe roro aro were zuworgi nni.
Tankio
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Sowi dear but it's Igbo not ibo.

This alone made mockery of ur impersonation.
Thanks
SOWI,keep ur opinion in the bank. Thanks
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

Thank lord you stupidly said your ibo not IGBO , that has been noted and it has shown your impersonation and mind you

in university

its Eco 101
Mrk 202

Econs is short form like bio for biology, Maths for mathematics, Soc STUDIES FOR SOCIAL STUDIES

YOU WERE BUSY NOTING ECONS WHILE YOUR MATES WERE MAKING A1 in Econs

U murder it all bro.
If she ve written waec or jamb, she'd know that all OMR uses abbreviation not full spelling.
And in d uni no body calls Geology 411 it's call GLS 411 and called course code.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Nne gini kaina ako diri tooooo for?
Gini wu iwegi?
Onye Ebe ka iwu self?
Why the tin gi ewute gi hinne?
Giri ya nnwayo ka ofe roro aro were zuworgi nni.
Tankio
nna,listen,abum onye nnewi,nnewi south. Anam ewu iwe,at all. Mana,nde nairaland ne we udi ifa too serious. Oo my opinion and everybody di entitled to theirs. So,nde na yarasi ire ka onye ara, han ncha were nnukwu nsogwu and ginwa di included. Life is too short for false pretences,I said what I know.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:

Wetin be dis,who be dis one??

Question for a question. Signs of a bad student.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
SOWI,keep ur opinion in the bank. Thanks

And probably u dnt have bank account that's why u unleashed ur senseless option on here?

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U murder it all bro.
If she ve written waec or jamb, she'd know that all OMR uses abbreviation not full spelling.
And in d uni no body calls Geology 411 it's call GLS 411 and called course code.
econs is abbreviation for economics. Which kind tin be dis. Yes,english is eng411,microbiology is mcb424 bla bla bla..is economics econs412?. And the fu-ck-d up part is that the ibo teachers and students actually pronounce it as E-C-O-N-S..as in where is the econs teacher? Are they mad. Do u say "ENC"412 or E-N-C412? Econs ko,eckankar ni
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

And probably u dnt have bank account that's why u unleashed ur senseless option on here?
open one for me na,na ur type dey waka for road dey beg iya alata to open bank account,mr marketer open account for me in ur bank. I failed to see d sense in ur post
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Question for a question. Signs of a bad student.
good student,hope u work with shell now or some other multinational company,or better still self employed?? smiley
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
good student,hope u work with shell now or some other multinational company,or better still self employed?? smiley

Yes dear, am working in an oil services company, and currently in a deep offshore location, what about u?
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U murder it all bro.

education is wasting on her type or she used toto graduate

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
econs is abbreviation for economics. Which kind tin be dis. Yes,english is eng411,microbiology is mcb424 bla bla bla..is economics econs412?. And the fu-ck-d up part is that the ibo teachers and students actually pronounce it as E-C-O-N-S..as in where is the econs teacher? Are they mad. Do u say "ENC"412 or E-N-C412? Econs ko,eckankar ni

U re loosing it so so fast.
It's a pity.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
contactmorak:
goat

u even dignified him by calling him a goat, call him something more idiotic than a goat for that is what he is.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Yes dear, am working in an oil services company, and currently in a deep offshore location, what about u?
may ur dreams come true.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=pweetixandy post=30878903][/quote]

she has proved it

she aint igbo

this is the hieght of illiteracy

pedestal and she is talking bridge

pedestrian is different

pedestal is different

you went to school with your toto

the money for your education would have been used to build a brothel....

MRS IBO

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
opinmer:

God punish u for wetin u just talk.

YOUR PAPA NA HIM GOD GO SEND AMIDIOHA AND SANGO PUNISH

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by rossi49ja(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
k,ambassador diarrhoeic. Only IBO teachers say ECONS. I've said it again. And btw,look in ur dictionary for agric and math,dumbo. Ibo teachers eeehhhh,its economics not ECONS!!!!
You are just insufferable. Truly your education is wasted on you. Wondering where and when you did your stats collation to reach your erroneous conclusion that the slip is sacrosanct to Igbo teachers. Not your fault though, If only there was an e-slap button here...ulaa chara acha m gaa amagii eeeh. Ya di ba go dii.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:

YOUR STUPIDITY IS BOARDELESS, I WONDER THE HOME YOU COME FROM

IF I HAD BEEN YOUR SIBLINGS(GOD FORBID) I WOULD HAVE SOLD YOU OUT FOR PEANUTS

YOUR JUST TOO HOODY AND LOW LIFE PERSON

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
nna,listen,abum onye nnewi,nnewi south. Anam ewu iwe,at all. Mana,nde nairaland ne we udi ifa too serious. Oo my opinion and everybody di entitled to theirs. So,nde na yarasi ire ka onye ara, han ncha were nnukwu nsogwu and ginwa di included. Life is too short for false pretences,I said what I know.

OTOLO GBAGBUO GI FOR ISI IWU ONYE NNEWI SOUTH...ONYE EBE NA NNEWI SOUTH...AFO NKITA ..ANYI BU NDI NNEWI SOUTH PUTA

AKWUNAKWUNA DIKA GI APUTA

JUO NNE GI ONYE BU NNA GI

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

OTOLO GBAGBUO GI FOR ISI IWU ONYE NNEWI SOUTH...ONYE EBE NA NNEWI SOUTH...AFO NKITA ..ANYI BU NDI NNEWI SOUTH PUTA

AKWUNAKWUNA DIKA GI APUTA

JUO NNE GI ONYE BU NNA GI
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! My last response to ur sorry ass. Bye bye ooooo
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
Only ibo teachers say "Econs". What the hell is Econs?!

*Modified*

Hmmmm,nairalanders,when will u people move forward. Didn't think my honest opinion would generate such outrage and "stup-idity" from u guys o! I will say it again and again "econs" is used by ibo teachers,I schooled in lagos with students who used to school in the east and they called it econs too. I am ibo and I hate to say but,y'all disappoint me,I'm no as5 licker,I dnt turn a blind eye to the "flaws" of my tribe,and I won't apologise for what I said. If it pains u all so much that an ibo girl cld say what I said,pls denounce ur tribe and claim another. You people are the reason why nigeria is still where it is today. Think with ur head and not ur anus. Thank you and God bless.

*modified*
And the insults keep pouring in. *sighs*
Yes,again and again ibo teachers ehhhhhhhh,its not ECONS please!!!!!
I didn't know guys have pepper body like this sha,the insults have been coming from just boys,what does that say about male nairalanders?? lipsrsealed now I know how celebs feel,you guys are grooming me for the big future ahead of me as a celebrity. Lmao! Econs has caused wahala today
ECONS is a short way of writing ECONOMICS just as MATHS is used for MATHEMATICS.even universities makes use of them as course codes.ECONS has nothing to do with tribe.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:

Lwkmd, me included?
Na u cause am, y u dey come here dey backlash ur people and funny enough u started with "ibo"
Ona imaro na ife ana eme'eba bu onye na nnwanneya?
Try understand and stop instigating.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by rossi49ja(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

this another of her post

https://www.nairaland.com/1246761/burnaboy-having-attention-during-tonight#30877266

pweetixandy: she is what igbos call efulefu, ofeke or worst iti akwunakwuna
Lol, Couldn't have agreed less. She is simply getting her five minutes of fame here on nairaland. Best is to ignore her.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
i dunno but the course code ENG is used for engineering courses by most universities
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks boss
Mrbigman1:

Welcome back from the "IVY LEAGUE "
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
eduj:

i dunno but the course code ENG is used for engineering courses by most universities
lie! Ur either in d dept of mech engineering,agricultural engineering or something. So it can't be ENG for engineering. We went to uni too.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
just wondering why the wall still serves as blackboard in the refurbished schools
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

she has proved it

she aint igbo

this is the hieght of illiteracy

pedestal and she is talking bridge

pedestrian is different

pedestal is different

you went to school with your toto

the money for your education would have been used to build a brothel....

MRS IBO

I'm enjoying my fame..lemme bask in it. M guessing u are blind. Scroll up. I cld care less what u feel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence / Abdullahi Adamu Quits As APC National Chairman / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.