Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,104 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) (33496 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by zendy: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2015
I will be my greatest joy to hear that this "show boat" Governor called Okorocha is voted out by the good people of Imo state in a few weeks.

PS

It is forgivable if a none Igbo calls it 'Ibo'. It is a sacrilege for an Igbo man to refer to himself as 'Ibo'

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2015
opinmer:

You are fucking right checked my dictionary and i saw nothing like econs.

check her toto you will see econs there

maybe check Mrkt in dictionary

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
Only ibo teachers say "Econs". What the hell is Econs?!

*Modified*

Hmmmm,nairalanders,when will u people move forward. Didn't think my honest opinion would generate such outrage and "stup-idity" from u guys o! I will say it again and again "econs" is used by ibo teachers,I schooled in lagos with students who used to school in the east and they called it econs too. I am ibo and I hate to say but,y'all disappoint me,I'm no as5 licker,I dnt turn a blind eye to the "flaws" of my tribe,and I won't apologise for what I said. If it pains u all so much that an ibo girl cld say what I said,pls denounce ur tribe and claim another. You people are the reason why nigeria is still where it is today. Think with ur head and not ur anus. Thank you and God bless.

your a disgrace

one ytou are not igbo but ibo...that has been noted
two you are efulefu of the ibo..that has been stated
then you are daft..you do not know abbreviation. that is obvious

what of marketing (Mrkt)
what of commerce (Com)
what of English (Eng)
What of Social Studied(Soc Std)

Nwo can you go find an unripe plantain and screw your self....your now what we can

okeipku ewu
nwa mgbada

I dont blame you though cos na toto you dey use think not your brain

no wonder you can post stuffs like these

https://www.nairaland.com/1516491/how-get-girl-mood-without

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by rossi49ja(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
Only ibo teachers say "Econs". What the hell is Econs?! "
Actually chose to ignore you but seeing your repeated vituperations here forced me to set you right. First, you need to go for a paternity test, cos it seems your mum lied to you. I bet your real dad is no true son of Igbo(stupidly and annoyingly mispelt ibo by you).
I schooled in the north, Kaduna precisely and my teachers wrote Maths in place of Mathematics, Agric Science in place of Agricultural Science, incidentally they are from the north and west respectively. Will love to hear what your diarrhoeic mouth has to say about that also.
If you ain't proud of your tribe young lady(hoping you are actually one),you can simply adopt another than running it down. Selah!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by lifenajeje(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
This photo was taken before the governor entered the classroom to address the students who were over excited to see their role model...[/quote]...............did he go for a photo shoot cos the suits don't match neither do the caps.....how about the yellow muffler?
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
rossi49ja:
Actually chose to ignore you but seeing your repeated vituperations here forced me to set you right. First, you need to go for a paternity test, cos it seems your mum lied to you. I bet your real dad is no true son of Igbo(stupidly and annoyingly mispelt ibo by you).
I schooled in the north, Kaduna precisely and my teachers wrote Maths in place of Mathematics, Agric Science in place of Agricultural Science, incidentally they are from the north and west respectively. Will love to hear what your diarrhoeic mouth has to say about that also.
If you ain't proud of your tribe young lady(hoping you are actually one),you can simply adopt another than running it down. Selah!!!

she thinks with her toto

this another of her post

https://www.nairaland.com/1246761/burnaboy-having-attention-during-tonight#30877266

pweetixandy: she is what igbos call efulefu, ofeke or worst iti akwunakwuna

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by lifenajeje(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Big diff btw pictures
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
rossi49ja:
k,ambassador diarrhoeic. Only IBO teachers say ECONS. I've said it again. And btw,look in ur dictionary for agric and math,dumbo. Ibo teachers eeehhhh,its economics not ECONS!!!!
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

she thinks with her toto

this another of her post

https://www.nairaland.com/1246761/burnaboy-having-attention-during-tonight#30877266

pweetixandy: she is what igbos call efulefu, ofeke or worst iti akwunakwuna
yes,that's one of the topics I created,shld I apologise? I won't. Only IBO teachers say ECONS. I've said it again.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by MRLINGTON(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Can ur governor do same?? He's learned,hes got he's people @heart..its no campaign strategy..hes been doing it from d day he stepped in as governor...b4 he became a governor he already built Rochas foundation college..far beta Dan many private skuls u know buh it's free..same skul has made many leaders today

It's not always about projects...a good leader lives by examples..so wen u see things like dis nd u're first to comment..plz think twice nd feel wise even if u're not..comment relevant tins so people would see u as a learned collegue

Rochas is d best man for imo nd even Nigeria

We are proud to say..He ain't stealing from us but making us better!!!
dejt4u:
Bad teacher..
No date
Board management= 0

He is still our Governor our Governor nd we are

He's People He's People

#We Love Roch
#Imo is blessed
#Imo is Better
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by donsmarte(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
no,u need help fast. U just jumped into conclusions,tribal bigot. The world wld be a better place without psychos like u.
u ar such a disgrace 2 our posterity.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by eazydon(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
I'm not from Imo State, I'm from Abia but have lived in Imo for the past seven years. And my honest wish is this this: please Imo people, let's swap governors, even if it is for 24hours only.

My people, when you see a man who is in governance for the good of his people, you will know.

Imo state state is definitely much more better than what I used to know. Tho, as a human Rochas cannot cover everything, but if you follow his policies you will find a man who has a clearly well defined goal, and knows how to go about it.

If you want to know what he has done, just enter Imo state and see for yourself. I can host you while you're at it.

And I love what he does, he calls them 'My people my people" and they reply "Our governor our governor". It has sort of become an informal greeting between the governor and the people of Imo state.

And I don't think his current party of affillition has anything to do with his good records, Rochas has always been a leader. Infact people started hating on Rochas the very day he joined APC, not that they have a good reason to, but because APC is widely considered in the East as a Nothern/Muslim and anti-Igbo party.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
donsmarte:
u ar such a disgrace 2 our posterity.
lol,what is "our" ? do I know this one. Swerve jor
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by tonychristopher: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
yes,that's one of the topics I created,shld I apologise? I won't. Only IBO teachers say ECONS. I've said it again.

incorrigible imp...you think with your toto

i have checked all you post, basically pedestral and i have come to categorize you as just too base

now run off

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by clovislouis(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
good for u,oya go and give ur pastor ur life savings as thanksgiving.
girl seriously u need help jezzzz!!!!.falseness is written all over u. U re not even proud of ur place. In fact u re a slave! It always written as Econs from time inmemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

[quote author=clovislouis post=30878683] girl seriously u need help jezzzz!!!!.falseness is written all over u. U re not even proud of ur place. In fact u re a slave! It always written as Econs from time inmemorial.
lol,u need help,for u to have quoted me,u need help fast. I'm a slave? Ur a slave's slave.
tonychristopher:

incorrigible imp...you think with your toto

i have checked all you post, basically pedestral and i have come to categorize you as just too base

now run off
u are too mtv base..please,I'm not depressed like u and so I can't take whatever vomit u spew seriously. Tainks mr "u think with ur toto" . "Pedestral" ko,pedestrian bridge ni. Go to scholl jor,olodo.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Makamuanwuo(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
contactmorak:
shine your eyes my brother, students are everywhere in the pictures. Lack of students in the first photo is due to the camera angle. Common sense my brother, common sense! See for ursef below...
common ko,common ni..bro y cnt u post d picture of students first b4 posting other ones..use ur brain
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by francizy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:

*Modified*

Hmmmm,nairalanders,when will u people move forward. Didn't think my honest opinion would generate such outrage and "stup-idity" from u guys o! I will say it again and again "econs" is used by ibo teachers,I schooled in lagos with students who used to school in the east and they called it econs too. I am ibo and I hate to say but,y'all disappoint me,I'm no as5 licker,I dnt turn a blind eye to the "flaws" of my tribe,and I won't apologise for what I said. If it pains u all so much that an ibo girl cld say what I said,pls denounce ur tribe and claim another. You people are the reason why nigeria is still where it is today. Think with ur head and not ur anus. Thank you and God bless.

*modified*
And the insults keep pouring in. *sighs*
Yes,again and again ibo teachers ehhhhhhhh,its not ECONS please!!!!!
I didn't know guys have pepper body like this sha,the insults have been coming from just boys,what does that say about male nairalanders?? lipsrsealed now I know how celebs feel,you guys are grooming me for the big future ahead of me as a celebrity. Lmao! Econs has caused wahala today

Disgusting and irritating tho.. I wonder what kind of celeb you'll make and what you'll be known for.. Probably, you'll be celebrated for disgusting and degrading statements about a tribe you claim to be (while the people celebrating you will laugh at your stupidity) or you may be known for whöre-ship cuz you truly sound like some crazy âss whôre without brains. Go back and continue from the class you dropped from dear. It'll just be two more years and you'll be done with secondary school.

Peace..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by francizy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Obiagelli:
This is nice, it should help build teachers morale

Wanyi APC... If say na PDP governor now you for no talk say e nice oh... tongue

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mars88(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:

*Modified*

*modified*
I didn't know guys have pepper body like this sha,the insults have been coming from just boys,what does that say about male nairalanders?? lipsrsealed now I know how celebs feel,you guys are grooming me for the big future ahead of me as a celebrity. Lmao! Econs has caused wahala today
i'm sorry but that error is not exclusive to just Igbo teachers, you are entitled to your opinion though. Pls lets have a conversation
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=pweetixandy post=30878903][/quote]your stupidity is world class, demented fool. you are even ashamed of your tribe hence saying you are an "ibo" not igbo. castrated fool.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
francizy:

Disgusting and irritating tho.. I wonder what kind of celeb you'll make and what you'll be known for.. Probably, you'll be known for disgusting and degrading statements about a tribe you claim to be or you may be celebrated for whöre-ship cuz you truly sound like some crazy âss whôre without brains. Go back and continue from the class you dropped from dear. It'll just be two more years and you'll be done with secondary school.

Peace..
kikikikikikikikikiki...keep wondering,keep thinking,let that be ur assignment. Why dyu keep responding if u . Dude,sit down jare,lemme see road.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mars88:

i'm sorry but that error is not exclusive to just Igbo teachers, you are entitled to your opinion though. Pls lets have a conversation
yea,my opinion.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by pweetixandy: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nashoji:
your stupidity is world class, demented fool. you are even ashamed of your tribe hence saying you are an "ibo" not igbo. castrated fool.
even if I'm ashamed of my tribe,how e take concern u,amebo! Pls do ur thing while I do mine
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mars88(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
yea,my opinion.
most def
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mars88(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
yea,my opinion.
most def what u look like though?
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:

*Modified*

*modified*

Sowi dear but it's Igbo not ibo.

This alone made mockery of ur impersonation.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetixandy:
no,u need help fast. U just jumped into conclusions,tribal bigot. The world wld be a better place without psychos like u.

Hello ma'am!
Oops doctor!
Sorry, what tribe write English language as ENG. And write mathematics as maths?
And please who needs help?
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
1. What kind of Teacher will write "Econs" instead of Economics?

2. What he is teaching has no TOPIC

3. No Date

4 Poor Board Management

Na wa for Rochas o

What kinda teacher would write Maths instead of mathematics, eng instead of English, govt instead of government.
It's just too clear that the students wia not protesting against Econs he wrote rather u guys re filling river benue with cries.
Re: Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

What kinda teacher would write Maths instead of mathematics, eng instead of English, govt instead of government.
It's just too clear that the students wia not protesting against Econs he wrote rather u guys re filling river benue with cries.
Perhaps, he wasn't properly taught

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos / I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.