Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 (25145 Views)

Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Mega72(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Too bad,I think u better put up a strong pettitin to IG and copy sme human writ to bring the plice man to book..
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by timunstopable: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
y is it dat anytime a police man shoots a man bcaus of robbery, d man will go on social media n start lying dat he was shot bcaus of 100 naira bribe? chai Nigerians lying against d police n 100naira since 1960.

so are you trying to say the op is a robber?

Pls try and get sense even if you dont ve try borrow

4 Likes

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by abbsal(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sorry bro....that's their way,bt thank God u're alive. Try to contact some human right agency or if ur message can get to d right agency,justice will surely be done....there are a lot of them like dat in d prison.......wish u quick recovery and Hbd.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by roob: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
this is serious! U want to take someone's because #200.... Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Berry2012(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
MAKE EXTRA INCOME WORKING FROM HOME

You stand the chance of earning extra income from home by just verifying addresses in your locality.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rY9Ng0-X2Ol0r8vIII5TjgH609xdAGPyXLwaxcNMn3Q/viewform
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
timunstopable:

Pls try and get sense even if you dont ve try borrow
im nt saying d op is a robber o, wat i simply meant dat d rate at which people lie against d police,bribe n 100naira note is just end time lies.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=timunstopable post=

Pls try and get sense even if you dont ve try borrow[/quote] im nt saying d op is a robber o, wat i simply meant dat d rate at which people lie against d police,bribe n 100naira note is just end time lies.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Get well soon and Happy Birthday.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wow, so its true! A colleague experienced it though his bus was behind the affected bus. God help the innocent

3 Likes

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Bloomyloo: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Take this matter to media house @ Op.if Possible, sue the whole Ejibo division police that were on duty n the bastard wud come out...Pls make sure u shout till ur voice is heard. Enough of this oppression
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by idu1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Happy birthday my doc
Lagusta:
So sorry bro, thank God you lived

Happy birthday to the two of us!!!
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by roccio(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sorry! get well soon

www.terminateitnow.com
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmm police can never be your friend without tips.
Kpele o,quick recovery I pray.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Dyt(f): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mega72:
Too bad,I think u better put up a strong pettitin to IG and copy sme human writ to bring the plice man to book..

Bloomyloo:
Take this matter to media house @ Op.if Possible, sue the whole Ejibo division police that were on duty n the bastard wud come out...Pls make sure u shout till ur voice is heard. Enough of this oppression

abbsal:
Sorry bro....that's their way,bt thank God u're alive. Try to contact some human right agency or if ur message can get to d right agency,justice will surely be done....there are a lot of them like dat in d prison.......wish u quick recovery and Hbd.

I wish
I really do wish for that
But u know what
Naija is more than bleeped up
Citizens not safe but they serve the whites even with their bloody leaping legs

Only if
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Get well soon

Fu*ck police,dem be scrap

1 Like

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by abbsal(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
y is it dat anytime a police man shoots a man bcaus of robbery, d man will go on social media n start lying dat he was shot bcaus of 100 naira bribe? chai Nigerians lying against d police n 100naira since 1960.
And if what d op said is true,u'll be a victim soon..

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by MrCork: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
emmanuel90:
Wonders shall neva end. What happened early Yesterday morning 12-03-2015 at about 5:45am took everyone by surprise along Iyana Ejigbo Rd.

A bus going down to Oshodi was stopped by a Police officer he claimed the driver passed One way and after the driver and the bus conductor pleaded(The other side of the road was actually very bad. After all it's Iyana Ejigbo, and after we were stopped,other buses passed that same one-way freely), he demanded money from the driver ( I was sitting at the back, window side).

According to reports from the eye witness, the driver gave him a sum of 100 naira and the policeman rejected saying that he wants 200 naira.

This later led to an argument between the two, and before you could say 'Jack' he jacked his gun and sprayed the bus.

How awful our police can be.

Four passengers were Injured due to the stray bullet (Including Me). We were taken to The Closest Hospital nearby to receive treatment. The police officer is now in Hiding and his colleagues have refused to bring him out since the Victims said they recognised him.

What is Nigeria turning into?

Interestingly,TODAY is my BIRTHDAY.

....OK....so u took 100 naira from police van and then he shot u.....bro we still tryn to under wot the problem is & why u moanin?? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by COOLDK(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:

Is there any sense in that?

1 Like

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
abbsal:

And if what d op said is true,u'll be a victim soon..
i reject it in d name dat is above every oda name which is d name of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sorry OP, pls once you are well and out of the hospital, take this matter up with human right activists. Maybe, just maybe, with enough publicity, we can put a stop to the shameful acts of some NPF officers.
Happy Birthday. Wishing you a better and fruitful personal new year.

Happy Birthday Lagusta...LLNP

5 Likes

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by hardbody: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
emmanuel90:
Wonders shall neva end. What happened early Yesterday morning 12-03-2015 at about 5:45am took everyone by surprise along Iyana Ejigbo Rd.

A bus going down to Oshodi was stopped by a Police officer he claimed the driver passed One way and after the driver and the bus conductor pleaded(The other side of the road was actually very bad. After all it's Iyana Ejigbo, and after we were stopped,other buses passed that same one-way freely), he demanded money from the driver ( I was sitting at the back, window side).

According to reports from the eye witness, the driver gave him a sum of 100 naira and the policeman rejected saying that he wants 200 naira.

This later led to an argument between the two, and before you could say 'Jack' he jacked his gun and sprayed the bus.

Four passengers were Injured due to the stray bullet (Including Me). We were taken to The Closest Hospital nearby to receive treatment. The police officer is now in Hiding and his colleagues have refused to bring him out since the Victims said they recognised him.

When i say i do not sympathize with the police either when they throw their things out of the barracks or when armed robbers kill them, some people will be wondering why i am being mean. If i pray that they should have a lot more robbers shooting and killing them now, they will say i am wicked....

OP sorry ehn....

Thank God for your life, it could possibly have ended differently.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
COOLDK:

Is there any sense in that?
im nt saying d op is lying o, bt d lies against d police dis days re hillarious.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by jaydude(f): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thank God for your life op, and thank God for aborting the devils plans to kill you on your birthday...happy birthday and I wish you God's blessings
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by indianin9ja(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lagusta:

If you see snake and Nigerian police, kill the policeman before killing the snake!!! angry

If you see a snake and a Nigerian police, and you have two bullets in your gun, shoot the police twice.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by ayooluniran(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
This has got to stop, I can't figure out what should be done to make so much noise about such wickedness, but I'm so sure this should not be just swept under d carpet.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
standd:
Sorry OP, pls once you are well and out of the hospital, take this matter up with human right activists. Maybe, just maybe, with enough publicity, we can put a stop to the shameful acts of some NPF officers.
Happy Birthday. Wishing you a better and fruitful personal new year.

Happy Birthday Lagusta...LLNP
d op shud 4get n move on.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Fellonigerians: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sorry o... Get well soon...

If the authorities cant curb this rubbish by policemen, what we need in Nigeria is for citizens to have the right to bear arms...
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nayok(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thank God u survived it, Nigerian Police are heartless when it comes to money issue, all of them
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
What kind of country is this?
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Wasquad(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
emmanuel90:

It is what has Lagos turned into?
The only city where agbero collect money for for policemen. Plied that road too.
Wish em quick recovery.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by kingthreat(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
May all trigger-happy policemen fall into the hands of daredevil armed robbers. Let both evils eliminate themselves.
As for those people shouting for continuity, I hope you like the way your country is. Pray you never become a victim before you realise that you're being led by a bunch of incompetent idiots.

#change

1 Like

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by ayooluniran(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
@OP, Take this up with them, go to channels Tv and if possible go to d hospital u got first aid from and request for the bullets that where removed, also get contacts of the other three wounded pple. That's good evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitutes Threaten To Starve Policemen Of Sex Over Incessant Arrests / Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Parts In Katsina (Photos) / Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.