Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 (25146 Views)

Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmm
Where can one genuinely say is safe in this country
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Krasid(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
The Nigerian police is very shameless.The funny thing is that they will use the money they collect to either drink or smoke.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Amhappy(f): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
We thank God for your life OP. He couldnt stop you from marking your birthday. Happy birthday jare. A lot of people never lived to tell their story after an encounter like this with Nigeria police. I remember a 16yrs old SS3 only child of his parents that was killed like this in Nkpor/Ogidi rd some years back.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by 19naia(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is why Jungle Justice remains in Nigeria, the officers of the peace under the laws for justice in the land, they are too often just wild monkeys making a jungle out of civil people just trying to make it in an already difficult society.. shocked
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by otokx(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
And deliver us from evil oh Lord.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Gamesmart: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
LadyX:

grin grin
I know it's not a laughing matter, but it's just funny.

Funny to an animal that lives in a jungle and is used to the jungle.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by UnimkeAk(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
emmanuel90:
Wonders shall neva end. What happened early Yesterday morning 12-03-2015 at about 5:45am took everyone by surprise along Iyana Ejigbo Rd.

A bus going down to Oshodi was stopped by a Police officer he claimed the driver passed One way and after the driver and the bus conductor pleaded(The other side of the road was actually very bad. After all it's Iyana Ejigbo, and after we were stopped,other buses passed that same one-way freely), he demanded money from the driver ( I was sitting at the back, window side).

According to reports from the eye witness, the driver gave him a sum of 100 naira and the policeman rejected saying that he wants 200 naira.

This later led to an argument between the two, and before you could say 'Jack' he jacked his gun and sprayed the bus.

How awful our police can be.

Four passengers were Injured due to the stray bullet (Including Me). We were taken to The Closest Hospital nearby to receive treatment. The police officer is now in Hiding and his colleagues have refused to bring him out since the Victims said they recognised him.

What is Nigeria turning into?

Interestingly,TODAY is my BIRTHDAY.

Guy as dem don shoot u so, u don blow finish
Na 2 enter studio become rapper.
Thank God 4 ur life, HBD bro, it could hv bin anoda story
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by godoluwa(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
By God's grace, the policeman that fires d bullet @op bus will die of stray bullet, Amen
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
OP,
Sorry oo!

By the grace of the gods change is on the way soon, when Buhari gets into power.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by LadyX(f): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Gamesmart:

Funny to an animal that lives in a jungle and is used to the jungle.
What is that supposed to mean?
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Lyrically(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Happy birthday
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by murphyrichy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thank God that you survived, some people are not worth to be officers. As long as God lives, you will live to share this testimony. Happy birthday n get well soon.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by murphyrichy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
DONFASZY:
U r so lucky

U cant get justice frm nigeria police...u give dem wat dey want especially wen u c guns n smoked eyes....

I ve encounter last yr wen I was drivin to ph in balyesa...

Dey called my car a stolen vehicle after checkin alk my complete papers n duty....

Dey threaten to shoot me if I continue my am right arguments.... I couch out 5k to save d day....wen I was leavin...d policemen said...am so lucky to escape dere evil plans for scapegoat like me
Are you serious, things are happening in this country. you were lucky to have some money with you.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sorry dear. Get well soon.
Animals and Armed robbers in uniform.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by brownlolly(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
congrats man.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by SailorXY: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
They are lucky no soldier was in transit.

Policemen are terrible
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by nkkystel(f): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
First, I congratulate you on your B-DaY and thank God your life was not wasted as you added a yr to your years.
Thank God no live was lost.
Hmmm... Nigerian Police! Na wa for some of una.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by eleko1: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
sad angry U shud be lock up in zoo
softapple:
y is it dat anytime a police man shoots a man bcaus of robbery, d man will go on social media n start lying dat he was shot bcaus of 100 naira bribe? chai Nigerians lying against d police n 100naira since 1960.
Goat undecided
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
eleko1:
sad angry U shud be lock up in zooGoat undecided
ure just pathetic
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by eleko1: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ur brain cells is in a state of constant haphazard motion,rendering Ur mental faculty completely useless.cretin
softapple:
ure just pathetic
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
eleko1:
Ur brain cells is in a state of constant haphazard motion,rendering Ur mental faculty completely useless.cretin
u are a result of a broken condom.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by eleko1: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is dat all U have in ur maggot brain?
softapple:
u are a result of a broken condom.
Bastard
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
eleko1:
Is dat all U have in ur maggot brain?Bastard
wen u rant with a person beyond ur level, its d person above dat losses, so i wnt bother talking 2 a low class lyk u.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by eleko1: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin grin.Goat.Why u dey run?May the same police bullet hit U on ur useless bottock.May U be mistakenly tag Armed robber
softapple:
wen u rant with a person beyond ur level, its d person above dat losses, so i wnt bother talking 2 a low class lyk u.
Miserable fucktar'd
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by mimicious(f): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Where are d police force on nairaland angry? Its only when dey are insulted u see dem popping out!
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
brito:
[/quote] your mother is sick grin[quote author=brito post=31584936]
your mother is sick
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by eleko1: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
If U nor contunu,may all the gods of the land smite U with paralysis
softapple:
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
eleko1:
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
eleko1:
u need deliverance
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
eleko1:
grin grin grin.Goat.Why u dey run?May the same police bullet hit U on ur useless bottock.May U be mistakenly tag Armed robber Miserable fucktar'd
lunatic
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by eleko1: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
U are suffering from chromosomal disorder.Consult Ur Dr asap
softapple:
lunatic
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
eleko1:
U are suffering from chromosomal disorder.Consult Ur Dr asap
ekpa, orue, ochibe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitutes Threaten To Starve Policemen Of Sex Over Incessant Arrests / Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Parts In Katsina (Photos) / Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.