Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 (25147 Views)

Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by odunkha(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
APC will blame it on the president for visiting lagos.
Fashola don fall my hand...

Get well soon bro and happy bday!

#vote not fight.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
I thought it is N20
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by lebete3000: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Arlex:
Naija police dead since 1900.... They r busy spraying bullet in a bus that contains innocent citizens just because of #100 when their help was needed in Lekki...

Dem dey carry out there vengeance on innocent civilians ni...
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by wordcat(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigerian Police!
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
d op shud 4get n move on.

When you get shot by a trigger-happy policeman tomorrow, you will forget and move on, that is if you survive.
But then any policeman that can spray bullets indiscriminately, in broad day light, at innocent civilians should be reported and dealt with.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by lebete3000: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
urchbarbie:
Cheya. Dis my hood sha. Everytime bad gists. If no be pepper bath, opc mess up it would be dis one. Op am happy u ddnt get killed. Quck recovery. I only hope dat policeguy can be caught n brot to book. These ppl always tin they r above d law, smhw for them sha

This was d same incident that threw America in a frenzy but for naija nah "shuffering, shmiling" & praying to God we sabi...has things been any better yet?
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Emichy: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Am happy for you o DAT its not ur death day
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
standd:

When you get shot by a trigger-happy policeman tomorrow, you will forget and move on, that is if you survive.
dats d more reason y he shud move on unless if he wana get shot again.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by urchbarbie(f): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
true. I wish tinx could be better in dis country. When one commits, irrespective of dier status they shld be brot to book.
lebete3000:

This was d same incident that threw America in a frenzy but for naija nah "shuffering, shmiling" & praying to God we sabi...has things been any better yet?
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by abbsal(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
i reject it in d name dat is above every oda name which is d name of JESUS CHRIST.
Amen...but don't joke with things like dis,can u imagine d pain d op will be going tru...
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by lebete3000: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
ayooluniran:
@OP, Take this up with them, go to channels Tv and if possible go to d hospital u got first aid from and request for the bullets that where removed, also get contacts of the other three wounded pple. That's good evidence

YES!! Very good point! The bullet can trace the policeman! I hope d OP follows ds matter up to d last minute...Nigeria must be better by fire by force!!!
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
dats d more reason y he shud move on unless if he wana get shot again.

NO! He should approach relevant authorities with pictures and proof. So that others may not get shot at tomorrow by the same policeman because you advised the OP to move on.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
abbsal:

Amen...but don't joke with things like dis,can u imagine d pain d op will be going tru...
thanks bro
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by EmmyBoy2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
thank GOD for your life. get a lawyer to immediately put up a petition to the police x squad alagbon close ikoyi or the police provost marshal force hq annex moloney street. the dpo would be compelled to fish out that brigand i assure you.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by LewisO: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]This is very tragic! sad

That police is he-goat he needs to be chained stüpid f00l. angry

Sorry (op) get healed soon! smiley cool[/size]
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by lebete3000: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
standd:

NO! He should approach relevant authorities with pictures and proof. So that others may not get shot at tomorrow by the same policeman because you advised the OP to move on.

Are you answering that illiterate?
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
standd:

sys believe me dat will b a waste of time in dis election period.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by debbydee(f): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
so sorry. thank God you are alive to tell the story
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by donem: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
@ OP This is really pathetic, immagine i now see why most of this police men die very miserable death, and most of the junior ranks perpetrating this social malaise, are a set of never do wells.

just that Nigeria aint matured for arms legalization, if those idiots are weary that all civilians are potentially armed, they wount be exhibiting such stupid acts.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by labiola: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sometimes ago, we talked about reckless statements by AIG Mbu about killing civilians, some of us supported the statements, some even said "kill them all". Some of us condemn the statements . You can see how our police who suppose to protect us now killing us. Get well soon.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
sys believe me dat will b a waste of time in dis election period.

Any action taken to save human life is not a waste of time.
BTW, are you a policeman? You even suggested the OP may be an armed-robber who came to cry wolf. So, if you encounter a robber in a filled bus, you will simply cork your gun and spray the bus not minding the innocent passengers in that bus?
After insulting the OP by insinuating that he may be an armed-robber, you went ahead to advise him to forget that he was shot and simply move on.
You must be a Policeman!

1 Like

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Boss13: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Where is Mbu
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Redlips22(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
I fear u more dan I fear a madman.. insanity is wat u guys hv in common..

Y open disrespect to ur president..
B warned..
Yungwizzzy:
I fear police men pass goodluck Jonathan

Drunkenness is one thing they have in common

Sorry op
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
standd:

BTW, are you a policeman? You even suggested the OP may be an armed-robber who came to cry wolf. So, if you encounter a robber in a filled bus, you will simply cork your gun and spray the bus not minding the innocent passengers in that bus?
After insulting the OP by insinuating that he may be an armed-robber, you went ahead and advised him to forget that he was shot and simply move on.
You must be a Policeman!
LOL ure funny.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by lebete3000: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
EmmyBoy2:
thank GOD for your life. get a lawyer to immediately put up a petition to the police x squad alagbon close ikoyi or the police provost marshal force hq annex moloney street. the dpo would be compelled to fish out that brigand i assure you.

Thats exactly what should be done, If we all can sit up and fight for our rights with sense den d change we so desire will come,not from any Messiah calld GMB nor any

Otuuuoke drunkard but from us & us alone!!! The earlier we re-orientated & inspire ourselves the better for us, Change can only & will only come from d citizens & not our

leaders,Ask not what your country can do for you but what YOU can do for your country-JFKennedy,thats why America is a great country today not cos of d leaders but d

citizens..enough of the siddon look waiting for GMB.., now is the time for change & you're that agent,only YOU know how bad you've been hurt so only YOU can fight it to

finish,OP shouldn't bury ds matter walahi!! That culprit must be fished out otherwise you've encouraged him & his colleagues to continue from where he stopped & d next

victim can be anyone of us here,give a man an inch & he'll take a mile,dont be surprised d next time one might get shot even after settling d said policeman,WE ARE THE

CHANGE WE DESIRE!!!
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by lebete3000: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
standd:

After insulting the OP by insinuating that he may be an armed-robber, you went ahead to advise him to forget that he was shot and simply move on.
You must be a Policeman!

I've told you to ignore that illiterate.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
LOL ure funny.

I am everything but funny right now.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Lagusta(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
standd:
Sorry OP, pls once you are well and out of the hospital, take this matter up with human right activists. Maybe, just maybe, with enough publicity, we can put a stop to the shameful acts of some NPF officers.
Happy Birthday. Wishing you a better and fruitful personal new year.

Happy Birthday Lagusta...LLNP

Thanx sis
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
lebete3000:

I've told you to ignore that illiterate.

undecided undecided Ok
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Lagusta(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
idu1:
Happy birthday my doc

Thanx boss
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by persius555(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
The NPF is ran as a cult group and a curse to this nation. I have no respect for them. The institution is a disgrace and a colossial failure.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Kingspin(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
stevikenna:
SOMETIMES I REALLY WONDER WHAT SORT OF COUNTRY WE ARE IN
ONLY IN NIGERIA PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE UPHOLDING THE LAWS FLAGRANTLY ABUSE THEIR OFFICE
THAT WAS HOW SOME POLICEMEN SHOT AND KILLED ONE OF OUR FRIENDS IN MY ROOMIES CAR JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE COMING BACK FROM A PARTY DURING MY SCHOOL DAYS.THE WHOLE THING WAS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN AND WE WERE BLAMED FOR THE WHOLE THING.I LOST MY RESPECT FOR NIGERIAN INSTITUTIONS AFTER THEN
WE NEED TO VOTE A MAN THAT WILL NOT CONDONE CORRUPTION OR ABUSE OF POSITION
SAI BUHARI
#IHAVEDECIDED
My friend dont be more radical than Shekau. 8years of Fashola in Lagos he has not transform Lagos to Texas give him another 4years he cannot do it. we must be realistic and stop this children msg. Only a child will be thinking in ur direction that ones Buhari enter our 50years problem will be solve overnight. Change urselves first before changing a country. Sorry to my brother that got shot.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice / Nigerian In Italy Gets Fined For Sweeping The Street For Money, Fine Ge Cleared / 20-Year-Old Man Arrested Over Death Of Girlfriend In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.