Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,580 members, 7,917,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 (25211 Views)

Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 15, 2015
softapple:
do u want a wrestling fight?

You're ugly I wouldn't shit on you angry
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 15, 2015
DarkAngel86:

You're ugly I wouldn't shit on you angry
ha ha ha do u like me?
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 15, 2015
softapple:
ha ha ha do u like me?

You look like your mum shi you out
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 15, 2015
DarkAngel86:

You look like your mum shi you out
lol u make me laugh, u know wat we can be really good friends.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 15, 2015
softapple:
lol u make me laugh, u know wat we can be really good friends.

You sad slowpoke bye
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 15, 2015
DarkAngel86:

You sad slowpoke bye
baby come back here, o she cant stand me softness, ok i undastand.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by remmer56(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Input:
Human rights and civil society group should pick up this case. Its very terrible

Best post. Not just human rights. Any young lawyer who wants to shine. This is the opportunity you been waiting for. sad
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by emmanuel90(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Guess what
The Family members of the Notorious Policeguy came begging with tearful eyes...
The wife particularly telling my Mom "Mummy e joor...Esu ni (Mummy Please...Its the devil's handiwork)"....Eh!
Anyways they promised to come pick me up daily to the hospital and will also be responsible for the expenses.
Thing is "How consistent will this guys be with this promise"
Cos other victims have also risen to tackle them, my dad is starting to have "Oju Anu"(Pity on 'em).
We are thinking of putting it in written sha before we start hearing stories for the gods.
I smell foul play sha...like say the DPO is Trying to wash her hands clean with OMO comot for the matta...She introduced us to the family.
What do you guys think from here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boat Conductor Kills Passenger’s Brother In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photo) / Man Batters Wife In Lagos, Blinds Both Eyes / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.