Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory (43089 Views)

Court Stops PDP From Holding Convention Till September 7 / Court Stops PDP National Convention / Jonathan Stops Pdp’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by dridowu: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2015
need to save for the raining days, no money to waste anymore
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by orubebe1(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2015
Wat a Gentle man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by slap1(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2015
Nice one. Shame on those who can't accept defeat. Move to better things. By the time you win the Mo Ibrahim prize, you will go down as one of the greatest Nigerian leader, more recognised than OBJ, Tinubu and maybe even Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nimblemind(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Its quite expected for the PDP finding it hard to accept the reality that they are now an opposition party!
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by damola311: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2015
This man no want wahala..... Can APC do this if they lose?

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by aristocrazzy: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Nawa PDP have lost power which means they've lost their sense. Kudos to Gej na only am regain hin sense.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by luvinhubby(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2015
I hope Buhari who told BBC news that Goodluck was prevailed upon by U.S, Europe & Britain to call & congratulate him over his victory will now eat his words and truly acknowledge this man as a rare political gentleman & statesman who is playing politics without bitterness that is worthy of emulation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
While Jonathan is doing all he can to stay out of jail, get a warm retirement arrangements that will help him keep most of his loots - some ignorant TANiods are trying to put Sand-Sand in his Garri grin grin grin grin

Now where are those who promised hell to stop Buhari and Nigerian?

I have always maintained: This Change Is Unstoppable. God has remembered Nigerians and has delivered us from the claws of Corruption.

Sai Buhari. God bless Africa.

if u think Buhari will jail GEJ under any condition, u're a brainwashed prat. How many of such cases have u heard of? Do u even think being aa ex-president is child play? If in one way or the other, he has aided election violence and Nigeria is under intense heat nw, do u think anything will happen? The deed would have been done and we would all take it as the way we play politcs here.

Appreciate a good person and put aside ur differences.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by golddeejay(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2015
all jonathan wants is to enjoy his loot wealth and also obtain statemanship status. This is to me is wisdom.

Anybody that has case to answer must answer it. No matter how much they try to play on sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by idupaul: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan has suddenly become a wise man..how I hope he was this wise for the six years he held sway as president

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by 49cents(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
While Jonathan is doing all he can to stay out of jail, get a warm retirement arrangements that will help him keep most of his loots - some ignorant TANiods are trying to put Sand-Sand in his Garri grin grin grin grin

I have always maintained: This Change Is Unstoppable. God has remembered Nigerians and has delivered us from the claws of Corruption.

My sure guess is that this the first election in Nigeria which you witnessed or voted in an as Teen

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by meforyou1(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Can u jail a former president in Nigeria?

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by all4gud(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
double0seven:
Very funny;

.....the PDP that rigged the elections and almost rigged out Buhari now complaining of being the one rigged out. Please let them go. it will just be a waste of time, because the elections in those states they are complaining about were free and fair. The results were going all over the social media as they were being concluded in individual polling booths.

Much unlike what happened in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Delta. Nobody saw the beginning, the middle; all we saw was the end.
What does voting by under aged persons mean to you?

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by kokoA(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
Instead of them to focus their attention on how to rise their almost dead party.. Nonsense people.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
Good move but Just watch as his own people will turn against him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Pamcrest(f): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

grin grin See strategy naa! GEJ is not clueless as we thought. Even GMB has reiterated that Jonathan has nothing to fear...so no probe!
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2015
I see a yoruba man becoming a president in a matter of months~prophet TB joshua. Wow, I love this!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by emmykk(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

his Niger delta roots is enough for buhari not to do anything stupid.he cannot send gej to jail

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2015
All me know is that, Oga Jonna is onle trying to save his head o because if e mistakenly work against BABA, hmmmmm......him prison gate will be open unto him because, he will start giving us accounts of how he got the money he gave to Obas $ co, our national purse and the rest.!

That is what the PDP people dont know!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by EMMYB0Y(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=egift post=32294559]While Jonathan is doing all he can to stay out of jail, get a warm retirement arrangements that will help him keep most of his loots - some ignorant TANiods are trying to put Sand-Sand in his Garri grin grin grin grin

guy stop being foolish since yesterday. .what else do u want him to do to satisfy ungrateful Nigerians like u..... haha. ..he is the best president so far in terms of humility. .... GOODLUCK. .. you deserve the highest respect. .. thank you Jonathan

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by AKPOSbaba: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2015
If na u nko?
Gej needs Mo Ibrahim $5m award to take home.
Who be fool!
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by ellechrystal(f): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

People like u r d problems in Nigeria,
Very ignorant, n malicious, I bet d people around u can testify of ur ungrateful attitude, n disgusting character, start with urself, ask urself if ur friends n family r happy with u before u talk shots about other, cos to me u sound like one who can't contribute anything good in d lives of d people around u, u sound like a person who is ungrateful.
U can't deal with d fact that he is d best president.
I pity u

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by thepatroit: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Thank you, Sir. God bless you. You have been making very wise decisions recently. I only wish they had come sooner. Like say...six years ago. But not to worry, even though we will always remember all the mistakes you made, the wise decisions you've take recently makes you a good man in our sight. I wish you success in all your endeavours

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

You maybe right but if he (Buhari) is ready to fight corruption as he said these names will not escape prison Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo, IBB, Stella Odua, Abacha family members etc

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by redcliff: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Menace2Society(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Ibos won't like this!they want chaos lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by babasanti: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
The truth is GEJ had a prophecy long ago about his defeat but try to fight it . In that prophecy GOd will take Gej to a level higher than the president of nigeria. He will see that position to turn around the fortunes of his people niger delta.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by luvinhubby(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

I expected more than this from you who i believe is a mature individual. Let's encourage politicking devoid of hate and win-at-all-cost in nigeria.
Gej is opening a new vista in our national political life that is very commendable & future reference point instead of clamouring for political witch-hunting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by sexyjob(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Stop being foolish. Why would Jonathan be scared of being jailed? You don't know Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by buchichukwu69: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Word!
Abeg no carry laugh kii person.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Attempt to send GEJ to prison and watch the nation burn!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by sala4solo: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

U are a disgrace! People are commeding GEJ for accepting defeat jst like that in which if it was GMB that lost the election the whole Nigeria must hv turned to HELL now

You are here commenting rubish, Do u think Nigerians are fool DETRATOR like you

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.