Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory (43097 Views)

Court Stops PDP From Holding Convention Till September 7 / Court Stops PDP National Convention / Jonathan Stops Pdp’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by vantage7: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2015
dodoniyi:
He already knew he would lose the election but was campaigning in order to satisfy the cabals and PDP members pushing him to contest the election. This made him to quickly concede his election loss. I was not in anyway surprised at his post election speech. All glory to God of this nation

[size=14pt]Exactly![/size]
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Judelord57: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2015
pls just turn your deaf ear to them.if aunty patience insist send her to her father's house at okrika.your name is on the list of past presidentband its priceless.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by p1jiobi: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
dodoniyi:
He already knew he would lose the election but was campaigning in order to satisfy the cabals and PDP members pushing him to contest the election. This made him to quickly concede his election loss. I was not in anyway surprised at his post election speech. All glory to God of this nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by p1jiobi: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
U are the son of a dog. Your mother is a whoreeee! Why do u hate your president. GEJ is d real hero of Nigeriaaks democracy. PDP must be back whether u like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by derecho(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
And his image both national and international keep soaring high...In one single swoop,he set a record in Nigeria that will be very hard to beat. Watch him win an international award in leadership, something his predecessors couldn't win. OBJ must be very furious now.. grin grin grin cheesy
God Bless You.I learnt a big lesson from GEJ on letting go.
I think he shocked Buhari by prevailing on his supporters to eschew violence.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Buhari the first time placed President Shagari under House Arrest for years. Even Buhari himself spent over 3 year in detention under IBB. OBJ too was in jail under Abacha.

So it is not new, neither is it hard nor impossible to lock Jonathan up in the cage and allow Patience to bring him food in prison.

All this bowing by Jonathan is to say out of jail strategy. For the sake of peace, President Buhari has already approved it for him - a life out of jail. But we are still going to get what has been stolen.

Watch out for the Whistle Blowers Act - It is Jonathan's people who will expose it and get some percentage of it. grin grin grin grin

For the fight against Corruption, Buhari said he will draw a line from the day he assume office - The Theme is: Never Again
If u think buhari is going to entirely clear out corruption then u re of all men most miserable.. y? stepping on dangote, otedola, obj, ibru, Atiku, Wale tinubu etc...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2015
crixtex:

If u think buhari is going to entirely clear out corruption then u re of all men most miserable.. y? stepping on dangote, otedola, obj, ibru, Atiku, Wale tinubu etc...

I never said "buhari is going to entirely clear out corruption". Am only of the opinion it will reduce to allow room for development and growth. That has been my position.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2015
HzRF:

Bro go get a brain
Buahri can't jail Jonathan weda u lyk it or not

Buhari has already forgiven him. But the word in town is #NeverAgain.

Get that into your head.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Caution30: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well said Bro.

I am yet to see a video or printed footage of Buhari outrightly condemning those killings.

I have not forgotten those religiously inciting statements spoken in 2000/2001....

I have not been able to bring my self to congratulate him like others have been doing.
I won't do so anytime soon.
I hate having to chew my words after I spew them.

So, I'll wait for an out performance of the present administration.....
Yes, I'm being a pessimist, and rightly so.
You are on point ,my dear
Experience, they say ,is the best teacher
Let's see what the APC and Buhari gat to offer
Can you imagine the relief on GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by leofab(f): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
double0seven:
Very funny;

.....the PDP that rigged the elections and almost rigged out Buhari now complaining of being the one rigged out. Please let them go. it will just be a waste of time, because the elections in those states they are complaining about were free and fair. The results were going all over the social media as they were being concluded in individual polling booths.

Much unlike what happened in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Delta. Nobody saw the beginning, the middle; all we saw was the end.
sice you know the election was rigged. What Standard International Practices demand is for the Election to be cancelled and fresh one with no element of encumbrances irrespective of who won and loss
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by MizMyColi(f): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Caution30:

You are on point ,my dear
Experience, they say ,is the best teacher
Let's see what the APC and Buhari gat to offer
Can you imagine the relief on GEJ

Make the man drink water keep cup.

E do.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Caution30: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Make the man drink water keep cup.

E do.
Yes o, no more ,chibok this ,book haram that, ameachi ,jega bla bla bla.....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
While Jonathan is doing all he can to stay out of jail, get a warm retirement arrangements that will help him keep most of his loots - some ignorant TANiods are trying to put Sand-Sand in his Garri grin grin grin grin

Now where are those who promised hell to stop Buhari and Nigerian?

I have always maintained: This Change Is Unstoppable. God has remembered Nigerians and has delivered us from the claws of Corruption.

Sai Buhari. God bless Africa.

Something is definitely wrong with you and those who wasted their time to have u as a child. Your mum should have done the universe a favor if she had aborted you via D&C.
It is not a must that you show the world that you have nothing upstair to offer. There's a lot of dignity in keeping quiet instead of spewing emptiness. Have you taken time to count the numbers of quote youve had since you spew this poo? I guess youve not. You've disgraced yourself and i will advice you go kill or hang yourself. It just a word of advice.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by HzRF(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Buhari has already forgiven him. But the word in town is #NeverAgain.

Get that into your head.
Really
Then all d so called corrupt just need to beg d anti corrupt crusader
And they will be forgiven
So he has started to eat his words
Don't be dismayed wen he fails
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by johnpalmer774(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
And his image both national and international keep soaring high...In one single swoop,he set a record in Nigeria that will be very hard to beat. Watch him win an international award in leadership, something his predecessors couldn't win. OBJ must be very furious now.. grin grin grin cheesy

international Award ko Grammy award nii.....What records did he set?? He did what he was supposed to do , The majority didn't want him anymore and if he refused to accept he will just end up like Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast and he will spend d rest of his life in Jail ....
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2015
HzRF:

Really
Then all d so called corrupt just need to beg d anti corrupt crusader
And they will be forgiven
So he has started to eat his words
Don't be dismayed wen he fails

From the beginning of the Campaign, Buhari clearly stated that when it comes to former leaders, he will Draw the line from the day he becomes President, NeverAgain.

Now that does not cover all the groups, companies and individuals that were used to siphon funds. Also remember he promise to Enact the Whistle Blowers Act that will provide protection for Nigerians who exposes cases of Corruption (in the past or present).
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Chigold101(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

It is good for him. It is also commendable. It is a last minute Retirement Plan to protect what is left of his legacy. It is a smart move. Am glad he took the advice.
who advised him? GEJ has always been against post election tribunal. Read the write up very well & you will see he said so in Uganda in 2010.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Menace2Society(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2015
emog17:
Loony, stfu! tongue
U wanna die young?
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by osasjnr(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan was a good man surrounded by vampires it's so unfortunate he realized it late
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Idboyostic(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Going to court and loosing it all will not be a good choice because APC will come out fully to hand his corrupt ministers and party members a long jail term as a compensation for taking baba to the court....... So the best they could do is to just sit and observe as baba takes control
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Feraz(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
chronique:
I don't have anything against Buhari and I feel the standard Jonathan has set,should be what Nigeria should emulate henceforth. Should APC and Buhari contest an election in 2019,and lose it and refuse to handover,I personally will deploy every little thing I have been able to gather in life(both financially and otherwise),to join that protest and make sure they don't turn Nigeria upside down. A lot of blood has been spilled in Nigeria over elections and that has to stop. People cannot keep dying because somebody/some people want to remain in power. Jonathan has put an end to that and that is the standard that should be emulated henceforth. Any other standard is totally unacceptable.
Endorsed!!!! Sealed and signed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

I never said "buhari is going to entirely clear out corruption". Am only of the opinion it will reduce to allow room for development and growth. That has been my position.
Yea dats true... I really hope he does...
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Feraz(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

From the beginning of the Campaign, Buhari clearly stated that when it comes to former leaders, he will Draw the line from the day he becomes President, NeverAgain.

Now that does not cover all the groups, companies and individuals that were used to siphon funds. Also remember he promise to Enact the Whistle Blowers Act that will provide protection for Nigerians who exposes cases of Corruption (in the past or present).
You lie. Was it not when Nigerians started questioning him on how he intends to fight corruption if he has people like Amaechi, Tinubu, Rochas and Aregbesola at his side, that he made that statement?
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by dodoniyi: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
forexexpert:
You are a big Idi00t.
You don't have a brain and if you have a brain, you don't know how to use it.
All GEJ is trying to do is to prevent crisis and war in Nigeria.
A war in Nigeria will not only destroy the little gains we have made so far, but will also turn Nigeria into Somalia.
I'm sorry for you, cos you are an idio00t and will forever remain an idi00t.
If GEJ wanted to remain in power by all means, he would have used the army to beat up anyone who opposed him and then
massively rigged this election and nothing will happen. Nairaland and social media will be blocked in Nigeria. Newspapers will censored and Tinubu TV stations will be banned.
Now that he chose peace, you still came here to type rubbish.

And as for GEJ losing election, let me ask you a question? Is massive under aged voting part of free and fair elections?

I would have reported you to the administrator or moderators of this forum but I won't do that because of incompetence on their part. They should have banned you for this your reply which is against Rule 2 and 3.

If you are /are not a Christian and you could reply someone you have never seen nor know his status , then you can kill hundreds if they are physically against you in opinions.

Anyone who says, YOU FOOL will be in danger of the fire of hell. The Holy Bible says so.

Besides, I am fully entitled to my viewpoint which is devoid of abuse or insult to Mr. PRESIDENT and to anyone.

Give your life to Christ today

God bless Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by amoduganja: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
While Jonathan is doing all he can to stay out of jail, get a warm retirement arrangements that will help him keep most of his loots - some ignorant TANiods are trying to put Sand-Sand in his Garri grin grin grin grin

I have always maintained: This Change Is Unstoppable. God has remembered Nigerians and has delivered us from the claws of Corruption.

You guys are unnecessarily making annoying comments. So, out going presidents going to jail will start from Jonathan? All the derogatory names you stupid Yorubas were calling him, just because you want to take the crumbs from the hausa/fulani, was not enough. With all the monumental corruption that happened during OBj regime he did not receive such bashing and he was never a candidate for jail. If by these useless comments, you push the big boys back to the creek, those of us in the middle belt will just 'siddon de look'.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Vikky014(f): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
dis man is very weak, whether he lyks it or not, we will make buhari's tenure a living hell. PDP forever
silent is nt weakness pls
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Cutedwag(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

i wonder where people like ya came from! A peacefull person is different from a coward... Just listen to yourself, who want to jail GEJ? What is GEJ crime?... Am not a fan of politics likewise GEJ or Buhari... If a man doesn't know how to solve a conflict, then he's a coward and not worthy calling a man
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by bong4(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Etumgbe:
This change no be small thing o.

Everybody is preaching peace.

From Jona to Dokubo to fayose to MEND to Tompolo.

Thank God for Nigeria.

Sai Baba

Would buhari have preach peace if he had lost. What GEJ has done is what true statesmen do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by psalmsjob: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
shachris:
this guy is trying so so hard to buy favour from GMB. going to court would be. suicide considering the massive rigging in PDP states....Jonathan keep deceiving them with your fake statesmanship.

This is my 1st comment on NL for a longtime since some unknown persons began threatening me for my previous comments in support of #ThisIsBuhari. I just hope its safe to bear my thoughts now before May 29th.

I thought I was the only one that is seeing through all these so called "statesmanship" of Clueless GEJ.

1. A man that distorted his finger prints so that the card reader will not read it so he could discredit the process.

2. A man that was persuaded to concede defeat after his aide Urubebe failed to scuttles the result collation that's now claiming to concede defeat voluntarily.

3. A man that knows that to go to court is to expose all his manipulations of SE and SS votes in his favor.

GEJ is looking for soft landing but the spirit of all those that died needlessly in the hands of BH because of his negligence as President will not let him live in Peace.

He should just pack out of Aso Rock and let men of Real Honor and Integrity lead us to a great Nigeria.

#SaiBuhari #VictoryAtLast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by emog17(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
U wanna die young?
Ask yourself that question, idi.ot!
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by roob: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
shachris:
this guy is trying so so hard to buy favour from GMB. going to court would be. suicide considering the massive rigging in PDP states....Jonathan keep deceiving them with your fake statesmanship.
........:................:................................................................................. JUST LISTEN TO UR MORONIC COMMENTS. IT SEEMS U LIKE TO SEE BLOOD SHED. SMH
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Jeflox: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
This guy called PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN is just too composed to the core. He is just good..This guy has smartly turned himself into one of the relevant world leaders ever known. By this guy's speech he's nothing but a pure and undiluted Democrat. I only pray for the incoming Presido to do better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency / Aftermath Presidential Order, These Are Images From Eko Bridge, Ijora 7up & More / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.