Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,219 members, 7,887,587 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:00 AM

Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory (43105 Views)

Court Stops PDP From Holding Convention Till September 7 / Court Stops PDP National Convention / Jonathan Stops Pdp’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by M4gunners: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
While Jonathan is doing all he can to stay out of jail, get a warm retirement arrangements that will help him keep most of his loots - some ignorant TANiods are trying to put Sand-Sand in his Garri grin grin grin grin

Now where are those who promised hell to stop Buhari and Nigerian?

I have always maintained: This Change Is Unstoppable. God has remembered Nigerians and has delivered us from the claws of Corruption.

Sai Buhari. God bless Africa.
Your first line is so silly. One thing you have to know is that Jonathan is not Buhari. That's all i can tell you for now.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Baddestguyp(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
dis man is very weak, whether he lyks it or not, we will make buhari's tenure a living hell. PDP forever
angry see your life

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2015
LARRYDKING:
if u think Buhari will jail GEJ under any condition, u're a brainwashed prat. How many of such cases have u heard of? Do u even think being aa ex-president is child play? If in one way or the other, he has aided election violence and Nigeria is under intense heat nw, do u think anything will happen? The deed would have been done and we would all take it as the way we play politcs here.

Appreciate a good person and put aside ur differences.

DrWise:
Attempt to send GEJ to prison and watch the nation burn!

Ucheosefoh:
You maybe right but if he (Buhari) is ready to fight corruption as he said these names will not escape prison Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo, IBB, Stella Odua, Abacha family members etc

sexyjob:
Stop being foolish. Why would Jonathan be scared of being jailed? You don't know Jonathan.

meforyou1:
Can u jail a former president in Nigeria?

Buhari the first time placed President Shagari under House Arrest for years. Even Buhari himself spent over 3 year in detention under IBB. OBJ too was in jail under Abacha.

So it is not new, neither is it hard nor impossible to lock Jonathan up in the cage and allow Patience to bring him food in prison.

All this bowing by Jonathan is to say out of jail strategy. For the sake of peace, President Buhari has already approved it for him - a life out of jail. But we are still going to get what has been stolen.

Watch out for the Whistle Blowers Act - It is Jonathan's people who will expose it and get some percentage of it. grin grin grin grin

For the fight against Corruption, Buhari said he will draw a line from the day he assume office - The Theme is: Never Again
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by seeker121(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2015
jona tell them they are embarking on a perishable journey and it will be counterproductive.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by tuoyoojo(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2015
It is almost a miracle , the way this is shaping out. Those who permutated hell , death and destruction for this country should cover themselves in shame.

Indeed, Nigerians prayed and Indeed God answered.

Tank God for the peace so far
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2015
What I see is that Jonathan is tired of PDP's corruption and the stressful travails of representing a corrupt party leadership

As a man of integrity, he wants to leave the post. Afterall its not a do-or-die affair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
ever since we lost the presidential elections, I have been very sick and heart broken, ..but its time to move on...GET has set d pace and we must follow... PDP 4 ever

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by ceejay4real(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
dis man is very weak, whether he lyks it or not, we will make buhari's tenure a living hell. PDP forever

You are a big FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by OLUJAY4REAL: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
While Jonathan is doing all he can to stay out of jail, get a warm retirement arrangements that will help him keep most of his loots - some ignorant TANiods are trying to put Sand-Sand in his Garri grin grin grin grin

I have always maintained: This Change Is Unstoppable. God has remembered Nigerians and has delivered us from the claws of Corruption.

U've just vomitted rubbish! Where are ur senses? Which jail? It is ur type dt unnecessarily heat up d polity if ur view on what Jonathan has so far done is to avoid being jailed. This is a man who by his actions has pactically demonstrated his passion for d peace, unity $ development of Nigeria. Imagine d number of souls dt would have been lost if he'd rejected d results based on some obvious flaws of INEC. Would GMB have done d same if he'd been d loser? Keep d answer to urself.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by naturalmi: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

I think its time for you to keep quiet. GMB doesn't have any constitutional right to send anyone to jail. This isn't the military regime. Jonathan has shown Africa what true democracy is about. The so-called change agent went to court 3 times, didn't he?

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
ceejay4real:

You are a big FOOL!
u smoke weed?
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2015
My president sir,
A Nigerian leader with an "uncommon virtue"
A Leader of the New Nigeria
Only the wise would applaud the calamity you saved Nigeria from by just a phone cal
Generations unborn would definite study your attributes as a college course
You have definitely changed my perception of life.
Thank you sir!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by zeusdgrt(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2015
shachris:
this guy is trying albatross to buy favour from GMB. going to court would be. suicide considering the massive rigging in PDP states....Jonathan keep deceiving them with your fake statesmanship.
The words of a destined fool will always be known by all through foolish statements like yours

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by domido(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2015
OHh!!!! Jonathan realised too late he his surrounded by bad advisers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by TopGee: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan should allow his party follow due process. The outpouring of praises is now the focus point to maintain. The reason Jonathan is accepting everything now. Though, it's good but let him not sacrifice his strong supporters for commendations.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by rexbuton: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan is a real MAN

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by emog17(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
Ibos won't like this!they want chaos lipsrsealed
fo.ol
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by dnative(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2015
has 'Koro compiled his ministerial handover notes - chai chai grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2015
zeusdgrt:
The words of a destined fool will always be known by all through foolish statements like yours

run along kid
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Menace2Society(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2015
emog17:
fo.ol
Abi i lie undecided muppet
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by chocolatelady(f): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Let me be frank with you guys , those PDP touts that wants to go to tribunal are really the ones milking this country dry. No more food for them to eat , Ntorr !!!!!. If they like they should not heed GEJ's advice. But I promised them that what happened in Delta, Imo, Rivers and Akwa Ibom will be reavealed if they try going to tribunal. Sycophants thats what they are.

God bless GEJ !!!!

Please, dont allow them distract you from preparing your handover process. Discharge them if they want to do so. Remain focused and prepare ur hand over process period.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Buhari the first time placed President Shagari under House Arrest for years. Even Buhari himself spent over 3 year in detention under IBB. OBJ too was in jail under Abacha.

So it is not new, neither is it hard nor impossible to lock Jonathan up in the cage and allow Patience to bring him food in prison.

All this bowing by Jonathan is to say out of jail strategy. For the sake of peace, President Buhari has already approved it for him - a life out of jail. But we are still going to get what has been stolen.

Watch out for the Whistle Blowers Act - It is Jonathan's people who will expose it and get some percentage of it. grin grin grin grin

For the fight against Corruption, Buhari said he will draw a line from the day he assume office - The Theme is: Never Again

How old are you? There is a difference between a military and democratic government.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2015
It is very easy to win the masses over. Especially, Nigerians.

A few calculated stances like this and he would have been one of the most popular president's ever...

Had he given an immediate 'command' to the NIS dudes to refund the N1,000 they collected. Reined in his wife, bought some REALLY nice looking trains, fired people who became unpopular in his cabinet.

Made a show of reducing the presidential fleet, etc.

He would have been the most LOVED president ever.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by lolaben(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

I doubt u know what you are saying. Name a past president/aides that has not stolen before. If He will jail Jonathan...... Obj shld be jailed.....ibb too shld be jailed......atiku toooo.....tinubu too shld be jailed.....what of Amaechii....he too must enter jail...dnt forget d rest.... abdulsalam......dis are all corporate thieves that stole Nigerian money and u want to put it on Jonathan? You are dellusional, wake up and speak good things to Nigeria not chaos. Also speak good about ur leaders as well. A word is enough for the wise. Let us pray the change we all craved for will turn out to be a positive one and not case of frying pan to fire. I rest my case. God bless Nigeria. I love all my leaders both past and present. Surround urself with people of likeminds........ make an impact not a crack!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by niceguy7(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2015
Jona is a gentleman......he is wiser now.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by zeusdgrt(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Read ur write up again cz only then U can agree with urslf that U are a very madman but i dnt blameu bt mtn for free mb

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by anigold(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

buhari won period theres no need trying to insult Goodluck, I really want Buhari to fight corruption and jailed all past corrupt politicians,
but first he must start that sanitation in APC..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Aegon(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Idiota

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Positiveminds(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

You are sick!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2015
lolaben:
I doubt u know what you are saying. Name a past president/aides that has not stolen before. If He will jail Jonathan...... Obj shld be jailed.....ibb too shld be jailed......atiku toooo.....tinubu too shld be jailed.....what of Amaechii....he too must enter jail...dnt forget d rest.... abdulsalam......dis are all corporate thieves that stole Nigerian money and u want to put it on Jonathan? You are dellusional, wake up and speak good things to Nigeria not chaos. Also speak good about ur leaders as well. A word is enough for the wise. Let us pray the change we all craved for will turn out to be a positive one and not case of frying pan to fire. I rest my case. God bless Nigeria. I love all my leaders both past and present. Surround urself with people of likeminds........ make an impact not a crack!

@Bold:
After admitting he stole and is making last minute effort to stay out of Jail, you still went ahead to insult me (even we both have the same conclusion).

Buhari have promised Jonathan not to worry. No need running away or panicking all the time.

But Never Again will anyone steal Nigeria's money with impunity. That is what Nigerians vote. We don't want Buhari to spend all his time hunting the past. We are moving forward.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by zeusdgrt(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=shachris post=32296738]

run along kid[/quot thanks for identifying urslf as a fool on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability / Phed Borrow Code / Senator Ayo Akinyelure Retrieves Vehicles From Ondo PDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.