Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. (57292 Views)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by SpoiltVirgin: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
You force your thoughts on people. The fact that you are right does not mean you should always throw it on the faces of people everytime. I am apologize for my first statement.
missclasssy:

Really grin
I am actually I nice person. it's funny, your mental perception of me.

Please how did I bully you?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ And one day you would grow an I.Q that's at least the size of a germ...

What is 'Pele'? ...who is talking football here...

are you sure you are not on drugs little ho? grin

Ah! So you don't know pele (sorry). Chei! It has happened, the emotions have taken it away!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
So Why thé change? Dont tell me am womanizer
lol so you know cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Amazing, the words flew right by you, I mentioned her cum-stained dress, with his obvious DNA on it. Did you read your biology textbook by knocking yourself out with it? Geez, "dry your eyes mate...there's plenty more fish in the sea"

~ You said Cum-stained dress and went along to talk about Bill Clinton's numerous denials..

so which one am i to believe in?
I can see you are completely clueless.
Even a headless cockroach would reason better ...
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
SpoiltVirgin:
You force your thoughts on people. The fact that you are right does not mean you should always throw it on the faces of people everytime. I am apologize for my first statement.

Yeah, I tend to get really serious when proving a point.
Well it's all good smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by peedeeasobie(m): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mutuwa:

I will like to know otherwise..but I put it to you that am NOT inferior to any woman..up and till you can convince me,I see you as being superceded by a woman.

My dear, stop getting ahead of yourself. I never said you were inferior to the woman, I said the man is not superior to a woman. It is a base mentality to think otherwise.

So if a woman becomes the president of your country, you will what? Run away?

What if she becomes your boss, you will what? Resign?

Go and check the type of energy that it takes a woman to carry a child in her womb for nine months, the energy it takes to push out the baby, then go fathom how many men that can do that if the roles were reversed.
Most uneducated women give their husbands sound financial advice, sound views on investments etc.

That a woman didn't contribute on politics section doesn't make her a dullard, she has her own form of intelligence. Look at when and how a woman takes care of the homes, multitasking- bathing a baby, checking a boiling food, washing baby's clothe etc...

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Papertrail11(m): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

I'm guessing yours is still busy trying to keep you afloat...Are all your orifices suffering from a disease of your foot currently residing in them? My dear boy, you're still going on about emotions? It would appear you're still pining on that redundant feeling, it really is getting old. Man, you really need to stop letting your emotions taking over you.

An example of when one runs out of steam they insult. Thank you paper trail for helping the class. Although, you really need help with your insults though, your technique is highly lacking.

facou see your d one out of point....

you seem dogmatic in your approach of letting every1 know how vague girls in nigeria reason like slaves....next tyme try betta
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ There's something called paradox..
You said Cum-stained dress and went along to talk about Bill Clinton's numerous denials..

so which one are you believing?
I can see you are clueless ? Even a cockroach would reason better ...
How was I to know you needed to be spoon-fed? Here I was thinking you had at least watched an episode of CSI or a forensic documentary. You apparently don't remember he denied it vehemently until she produced the dress, which would obviously contain his DNA, then he recanted. Why must I hold your hand through it all, here was thinking common sense would fill in the gaps. Oh boy, the emotions are strong in this young lad...
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
lol so you know cheesy
So,am i thé greatest womanizer cheesy,all of u free me joo grin

Shey u will like me back or not cheesy,i will chiam55 but wink
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by sinizia: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Darkrebel666, while I think you guys have a point, I think you're trying to pass it off to the wrong people.

MrsChima is a born and raised American (or one foreign country) citizen. She didn't grow up here so she can't see it from your eyes.

Same goes for Cao. Cao, I'm guessing grew up or lived majority of her life in Aldershot (a city in U.K?), so she can't see it from your eyes too.

You can't blame them for disagreeing with you guys. It's without gain-saying that our foreign counterparts have females that operate in higher brain wavelengths and are more intelligent than the typical Nigerian girls (no offense to my Nigerian sisters). So they speak from the view of intelligent girls they see around them over there. If they live here, I'm sure they'd have been easily agree with you guys. So it's all about knowing where the shoe pinches by the owner/wearer.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Ah! So you don't know pele (sorry). Chei! It has happened, the emotions have taken it away!

~ Pele was also a Player in the Brazilian national team.
That's an homophone oaf.

Emotions must have swept away your sense of humour too...

awwwww .. did that man really break your heart that much?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Papertrail11:

facou see your d one out of point....

you seem dogmatic in your approach of letting every1 know how vague girls in nigeria reason like slaves....next tyme try betta
Superstory...you still haven't tried at all.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
So,am i thé greatest womanizer cheesy,all of u free me joo grin

Shey u will like me back or not cheesy,i will chiam55 but wink
abeg go slp
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

How was I to know you needed to be spoon-fed? Here I was thinking you had at least watched an episode of CSI or a forensic documentary. You apparently don't remember he denied it vehemently until she produced the dress, which would obviously contain his DNA, then he recanted. Why must I hold your hand through it all, here was thinking common sense would fill in the gaps. Oh boy, the emotions are strong in this young lad...

~ Lmfao ...

This is officially the most mmoronic post since s.eun opened this site.
Who says I don't know that he denied em'.
Who doesn't watch documentaries or news, etcetera?...
Of course he's gonna deny it.

look..listen here Bbitch.
You don't know anything. All you need a ffuck to calm your Hot fanny down...
grin Jackass ..
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Pele was also a Player in the Brazilian national team.
That's an homophone oaf.

Emotions must have swept away your sense of humour too...

awwwww .. did that man really break your heart that much?
I chose to ignore your attempt at a joke, since it actually helped in continuing my belief of your highly emotional state.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lmfao ...

This is officially the most mmoronic post since s.eun opened this site.
Who says I don't know that he denied em'.
Who doesn't watch documentaries or news, etcetera?...
Of course he's gonna deny it.

look..listen here Bbitch.
You don't know anything. All you need a ffuck to calm your Hot fanny down...
grin Jackass ..
"Stop crying your heart out"
You see folks, this is how you handle a child, you frustrate them endlessly. If you're good at remembering lyrics, you throw that out there as well.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

I chose to ignore your attempt at a joke, since it actually helped in continuing my belief of your highly emotional state.

~ What kind of human sees a joke and ignores it or refuses to laugh?

This is why I said you are emotionally unstable ...

Don't cry little baby. Just rub your small tittties and go to sleep.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

[s] "Stop crying your heart out"
You see folks, this is how you handle a child, you frustrate them endlessly. If you're good at remembering lyrics, you throw that out there as well [/s]

~ Speak English please.
All those gibberish you are writing is unreadable.

That doesn't change the fact that you are totally clueless and a good ffuck is the one way to calm your hhorny fanny.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Papertrail11(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Superstory...you still haven't tried at all.

Your a mohron really
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinizia:
Darkrebel666, while I think you guys have a point, I think you're trying to pass it off to the wrong people.

MrsChima is a born and raised American (or one foreign country) citizen. She didn't grow up here so she can't see it from your eyes.

Same goes for Cao. Cao, I'm guessing grew up or lived majority of her life in Aldershot (a city in U.K?), so she can't see it from your eyes too.

You can't blame them for disagreeing with you guys. It's without gain-saying that our foreign counterparts have females that operate in higher brain wavelengths and are more intelligent than the typical Nigerian girls (no offense to my Nigerian sisters). So they speak from the view of intelligent girls they see around them over there. If they live here, I'm sure they'd have been easily agree with you guys. So it's all about knowing where the shoe pinches by the owner/wearer.
Actually, I grew up in Lagos. I now live in England. The problem is Darkrebel666 literally came out with insults, which immediately debased him, which in turn made me not even attempt to take him seriously. He honestly doesn't see the irony of what really was a rather emotional attack as his debut move. He acts like a child, so I treat him like one.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Papertrail11:

Your a slowpoke really
You're the wisest cracked teacup ever made.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Papertrail11(m): 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
the women are talkn intresting but yall are making inferior points no wonder women will always be lookd upon as inferior
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
abeg go slp
Are We fighting? sad

Thats why i dont really come to romance again,i dont knw why people tag me as a womanizer cry
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2015
cao:

Actually, I grew up in Lagos. I now live in England. The problem is Darkrebel666 literally came out with insults, which immediately debased him, which in turn made me not even attempt to take him seriously. He honestly doesn't see the irony of what really was a rather emotional attack as his debut move. He acts like a child, so I treat him like one.

~ Bloody and Pathological Liar is what you are girl.
Did I quote you when I came here.?
Who quoted first and who insulted first?

This is what they do when they are clueless. They start crying... !
Keep whining ...
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Papertrail11(m): 12:00am On Apr 20, 2015
plus cao sorry facou your dammmn too vulgar.....
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Speak English please.
All those gibberish you are writing is unreadable.

That doesn't change the fact that you are totally clueless and a good ffuck is the one way to calm your hhorny fanny.
Now, we come to the other tired and tested one...tosyne2much...you see what I said, now some random dude thinks I need a good lay (AKA to quote the other guy 10inches).
I quoted an Oasis song. You really do need to stop crying your heart out, boy, it's not a good look.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2015
Papertrail11:
plus cao sorry facou your dammmn too vulgar.....
Says the guy who has called me a slut, wow, you're postively divine.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Papertrail11(m): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2015
cao:

You're the wisest cracked teacup ever made.

your a packet of basstard reallyy
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2015
cao:

Now, we come to the other tired and tested one...tosyne2much...you see what I said, now some random dude thinks I need a good lay (AKA to quote the other guy 10inches).
I quoted an Oasis song. You really do need to stop crying your heart out, boy, it's not a good look.
Just let it slide cool
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Bloody and Pathological Liar is what you are girl.
Did I quote you when I came here.?
Who quoted first and who insulted first?

This is what they do when they are clueless. They start crying... !
Keep whining ...

Darkrebel666:
~ O.P is right. Men are superior to women intellectually and are definitely more knowledgeable.
Simply because that's the way it meant to be. Women are just not naturally smart plus they spend majority of them time doing petty things like painting of nails, make-up and beauty stuffs, while their male counter parts study more and do more brainy stuffs.
So its quite simple.
For those saying women should stand up. How can they can't up when they have nothing to offer asides good pusssy .
P.S: Nigerian girls are the dumbest female species on the planet earth though ..dumbness oozes from their brains like stench from unwashed armpits.. ...
I quoted you because it made me laugh at the sheer emotions spewing from your comment. Hence why I asked those questions.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2015
cao:

~ hahahahaha lmfao !
Are you that emotionally depressed that you couldn't also figure out that the getting laid part was also a joke/tease?

That just proves how easy it is for someone to get at you cos that's what I'm doing. I'm playing with your dumb self and I'm enjoying your child-like tirade.

grin grin ... You are a mentally weak drone
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
Are We fighting? sad

Thats why i dont really come to romance again,i dont knw why people tag me as a womanizer cry
you caused it tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.