Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. (57248 Views)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is what you are that you also bring online grin

The intelligent guys that I know fall into two categories. The ones that do not care whether or not you are a lady and the ones who only mingle where it is a means to an end. Most of them would rather hold meaningful conversations with their hommies than with a ‘girl'.

What makes a woman too opionionated

[/i]

Have you ever considered the fact that the way we are raised could be the main culprit? For example, kiddies toys angry, Barbie's dolls are chosen for a girl-child to play with while LEGO is chosen for the boy-child. And in environments where there are no toys, a girl child is subjected to hours of torture to look beautiful, and she is warned not to engage in dangerous activities because she is a girl therefore at an early age is psychologically conditioned to leave the hard stuffs for guys.

Lest I forget, do you know that The.SonofMark thought I was a troll because I do not engage in girly threads undecided. Can you imagine?

[i] Still holding on to that, aren't you?

1.You drew first blood when you shoved drivels at me for supporting GEL and for raising questions about the documented underaged voting.

2. What FEMALE chooses a moniker like JUSTFOLLOWIT?

3. What FEMALE is predominantly active in the POLITICS section? Nearly absent in family, romance or culture sections.

You fuelled the doubts with your peculiar online activities. I had to defend me by attacking. I guess in hindsight, questioning your sexuality/gender got to you. Those are bygones now, I guess?

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
why bend your neck like a hen suffering from bird flu?? just asking#
Why did you demean your haughty snotty psycochagia self by coming outta the oblivion and obtusely truncating what your fellows had been fighting for hours ago?

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by SpoiltVirgin: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
you are a very dominating woman. You are the type that will want to control her husband. I just pray u will not marry a violent man.
missclasssy:

I asked a question in my original post. What are your thoughts?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Awww. Tired from scamming nko? grin grin. I bet it is difficult with your inability to entertain a lady. grin

Hahahah

Lolzz, how bout we take entertainment to a whole new level. wink
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Still holding on to that, aren't you?

1.You drew first blood when you shoved drivels at me for supporting GEL and for raising questions about the documented underaged voting.

3. What FEMALE is predominantly active in the POLITICS section? Nearly absent in family, romance or culture sections.

You fuelled the doubts with your peculiar online activities. I had to defend me by attacking. I guess in hindsight, questioning your sexuality/gender got to you. Those are bygones now, I guess?

Lol

It did not, it made me wonder how on earth you came up with that. I did not even reply you because I was so caught up in laughter and I do not know what to write. It wasn't until I saw your post today that me question your thought process. Well, now that you have explained I guess we are good.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Actually they're my initials or quicklime (calcium
My dear boy, you're a real hoot. I'm guessing you've been recently scorned, it's well with you. Your petulance is allowed, you're still mending. Since you've reffered to women as only being good for BJs, you sincerely expect me to believe you are a worthy man to have an intellectual conversation? You came out all guns blazing without checking the lay of the land first. You just dived in head first. My dear boy as the kids say "swerve".

~ Its very reatardedd of you to say that I think men are more intellectual than women because I got jilted or scorned by one.
You continue to confirm my allegations that you are getting emotional and you lack sense.

~ Monika Lewinsky said it herself that she used to give Bill Clinton BJ's while he was still in office.(And that's a supposedly women leader having a secret love affair with a married man)

I was only referencing that event cos that dude reminded me of it. I wasn't saying women were made to give ffelatios, or don't you know about the Lewinsky scandal? so much for being knowledgeable.

And please if you can't read or can't figure out the sarcasm and deadpan humour in my posts, then I advise you to shut the hell up and stop talking bollocks
And stop tryna act smart cos you ain't

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
SpoiltVirgin:
you are a very dominating woman. You are the type that will want to control her husband. I just pray u will not marry a violent man.

Please why did you make this statement?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tommychow(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
What pisses me off is when I come to a discussion like this and I see ppl saying "i'm an exception", "i'm different" etc. How do you affect the general issue? Is you being "an exception" gonna somehow solve the problem? Contribute your observations, ideas, solutions to the GENERAL CONCERN being discussed or get the f@*k!

With that being said, I think men are more logical creatures while women are more emotional. We all have our roles to play. Look at a family for example. The father makes the logical decisions while the wife brings in emotions to make him reevaluate he's decision. So, women are naturally involved in day-to-day issues that emotionally affect their lives or others (i.e. gossip). Hence, what they talk about must be something that excites them not exhibit their problem-solving skills.

FINITO!

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

I asked a question in my original post. What are your thoughts?
most ladies shy away from such intelligent and thought provoking issues/questions because they feel its too complicated and they lack concrete points to engage in discussions like that. we girls prefer to talk about simples stuffs like boys,fashion,dates etc. not all though.
most ladies are not very knowledgeable about such issues but doesn't mean they are dull. its not just their thing.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ That was a metaphor you dumb bbitch.
The shower part was not to be taken literally. They are just symbols of pettiness.
Gosh, you're so retardded

LMAO at it was a metaphor grin grin grin

Your mother was a dumb bish when she didn't swallow instead! Don't worry...it is not a metaphor.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by martineverest(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Haha..see bashing...e be like say naija girl break up heart
Darkrebel666:
~ O.P is right. Men are superior to women intellectually and are definitely more knowledgeable.
Simply because that's the way it meant to be. Women are just not naturally smart plus they spend majority of them time doing petty things like painting of nails, make-up and beauty stuffs, while their male counter parts study more and do more brainy stuffs.
So its quite simple.
For those saying women should stand up. How can they can't up when they have nothing to offer asides good pusssy .
P.S: Nigerian girls are the dumbest female species on the planet earth though ..dumbness oozes from their brains like stench from unwashed armpits.. ...
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Papertrail11(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Actually they're my initials or quicklime (calcium oxide). In some languages it's the alternate version of the Italian word ciao. You sound like a typical misguided MRA - men's right activist. You're now acting emotional, stop leaving a paper trail of misguided comments.

I already told you no matter what evidence I attempt to provide, you'll stick to what you believe in. Why bother with a brick wall? You can go to sleep, I myself will have to retire soon. Unless the new little boys keep making loud noises.

My dear boy, you're a real hoot. I'm guessing you've been recently scorned, it's well with you. Your petulance is allowed, you're still mending. Since you've reffered to women as only being good for BJs, you sincerely expect me to believe you are a worthy man to have an intellectual conversation? You came out all guns blazing without checking the lay of the land first. You just dived in head first. My dear boy as the kids say "swerve".

facou or cao or coww as your name symbolizes seeems you do disss for a job like 500per quote and stuff failed feminist

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO at it was a metaphor grin grin grin

Your mother was a dumb bish when she didn't swallow instead! Don't worry...it is not a metaphor.
Pls don't derail

Cc. Darkrebel666
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Hmm! What if I prove my point, are you gonna show no ounce of resistance?
I've seen this kind of thing way too many times. I remember once on FB on my cousin's timeline, where she asked a similar question. About 10 guys just kept making noise, I decided to educate them, most saw reason or just STFU, but one guy...nope, he kept going, he kept asking for proof, I kept providing. Everytime he kept asking for a different one, then the dude effed up in the highest order when he unwittingly accused my uncle of trying to hook up with me & my cousin. Our uncle was trying to make him see reason. Then it took a real weird turn with all my cousins finishing the guy. So nope, I don't intend to fight a brick wall

mirexxx:
this thread sha
too many long posts cry
boring cheesy
I was wondering why Borrusia tagged me, I actually took my time to read (when it was 3 pages, they're some comments I skipped 'cause they were truly misguided). I haven't even done my usual essays. This kinda isn't helping right now.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

If you read his post dummy...you would keep up with the fight. grin

Here is a freebie....he was the one that brought up relationship/magazine not I.

if you were so smart...you would have caugh thet sarcasm dummy. grin

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahah

Lolzz, how bout we take entertainment to a whole new level. wink

I am not into kinky sex grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Papertrail11:

facou or cao or coww as your name symbolizes seeems you do disss for a job like 500per quote and stuff failed feminist
Paper trail still making misguided choices. Common sense is indeed not common.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
it is because a lot of ladies are concerned about entertainment stuff mostly...

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=kinglekan post=32902813][/quote]

LMAO grin

I said swerve these nuts! wink
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Why did you demean your haughty snotty psycochagia self by coming outta the oblivion and obtusely truncating what your fellows had been fighting for hours ago?
what have they been fighting for?? and what exactly did i truncate? Mr English words?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Pls don't derail

Cc. Darkrebel666

Look at this gay cheering his boo! wink
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
most ladies shy away from such intelligent and thought provoking issues because they feel its too complicated and they lack concrete points to engage in discussions like that. we girls prefer to talk about simples stuffs like boys,fashion,dates etc not all though
most ladies are not very knowledgeable about such issues doesn't mean they are dull. not just their thing.

~ @bold You have heard it from a honest fellow woman like you ..

Why do we keep lying to ourselves. The woman's brain is no different from that of a child.
They are either on Yemi Alade's thread or gossiping about Kim Kardashian or chattering like gibbons about some red bottoms.
and that's because they were made for such pettiness. They just can't comprehend complex matters or issues and thus, they get involved in silly things that their small minds can phantom.
Only very few ones have got that exceptionality

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

I've seen this kind of thing way too many times. I remember once on FB on my cousin's timeline, where she asked a similar question. About 10 guys just kept making noise, I decided to educate them, most saw reason or just STFU, but one guy...nope, he kept going, he kept asking for proof, I kept providing. Everytime he kept asking for a different one, then the dude effed up in the highest order when he unwittingly accused my uncle of trying to hook up with me & my cousin. Our uncle was trying to make him see reason. Then it took a real weird turn with all my cousins finishing the guy. So nope, I don't intend to fight a brick wall

*Sigh, I already envisaged these. I knew you'll eventually shy away, even if I'm a brick wall as you tagged me as, break me with a sledgehammer. And make me believe you, that's what we guys are good at.grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
author=TheSonOfMark post=32902440]

A female like me grin

I was high when I chose the moniker

Meundecided
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

I was wondering why Borrusia tagged me, I actually took my time to read (when it was 3 pages, they're some comments I skipped 'cause they were truly misguided). I haven't even done my usual essays. This kinda isn't helping right now.
what are you on about ?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
what have they been fighting for?? and what exactly did i truncate? Mr English words?
Never MIND

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Its very reatardedd of you to say that I think men are more intellectual than women because I got jilted or scorned by one.
You continue to confirm my allegations that you are getting emotional and you lack sense.

~ Monika Lewinsky said it herself that she used to give Bill Clinton BJ's while he was still in office.(And that's a supposedly women leader having a secret love affair with a married man)

I was only referencing that event cos that dude reminded me of it. I wasn't saying women were made to give ffelatios, or don't you know about the Lewinsky scandal? so much for being knowledgeable.

And please if you can't read or can't figure out the sarcasm and deadpan humour in my posts, then I advise you to shut the hell up and stop talking bollocks
And stop tryna act smart cos you ain't
This is like elementary school, but with rated R bits. Ah, now I don't understand sarcasm or irony, I can hear the laughter from those that know me right now.

Darkrebel666:

~ Monika Lewinsky the mistress of ccock sucking grin .
That's what women are good for

Funny how folks forget themselves. You forgot your own words strongly implied that women are only good for that. Check yourself before you reck yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ @bold You have heard it from a honest fellow woman like you ..

Why do we keep lying to ourselves. The woman's brain is no different from that of a child.
They are either on Yemi Alade's thread or gossiping about Kim Kardashian or chattering like gibbons about some red bottoms.
and that's because they were made for such pettiness. They just can't comprehend complex matters or issues and thus, they get involved in silly things that their small minds can phantom.
Only very few ones have got that exceptionality
okay so what do we do now?
a child's brain NO!!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Look at this gay cheering his boo! wink
You've been looking for a way to throw jibes at me since and you've finally had your chance cos I told you to stop derailing. What an accomplishment.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Papertrail11(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
most ladies shy away from such intelligent and thought provoking issues/questions because they feel its too complicated and they lack concrete points to engage in discussions like that. we girls prefer to talk about simples stuffs like boys,fashion,dates etc. not all though.
most ladies are not very knowledgeable about such issues but doesn't mean they are dull. its not just their thing.

complicated howw and we hav women who are lawyers seems you dont know wattt yur sayyn....more like contradicting yurself

F9 go to school

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
what are you on about ?
You complained it was a boring thread with long posts. Which implies you did not read it, while I took my time to read it. I implied it wasn't helping because several guys here have already mentioned how Nigerian women were not interested in anything of significant substance.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

This is like elementary school, but with rated R bits. Ah, now I don't understand sarcasm or irony, I can hear the laughter from those that know me right now.

Funny how folks forget themselves. You forgot your own words strongly implied that women are only good for that. Check yourself before you reck yourself.

~ Does your sphincter or anal walls do your thinking for you?

That other part you quoted was a joke ! sarcasm !
I can see you are so emotionally depressed that jokes fly over your head. ..

You didn't know about the Lewinsky Scandal and that's why you couldn't get the joke.
Just admit and keep that vain ego on your dresser litlun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.