Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. (57239 Views)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Vickybee:

Politics section is too hot for ladies except ones that can stand insults.

I think you should visit Family section to see intelligent ladies.

Romance section girls are not just it.

Oh please. Even in the family section, most females contribute to issues that do not require intellect and sound logical argument. When knowledge and word craft are needed, there are only very few ladies on nairaland who can put up anything worth reading. Even in real life, the first thing i look out for in a lady is her intelligence. I try to spark up friendly arguments or talk about controversial issues. But most times, these ladies have absolutely no idea what i'm talking about, or they simply have no opinion. One lady i met who appeared 'stylish' didn't know who Hilary Clinton is. I just lost interest.

Even if i don't like your manners, i must admit, you are one of the intelligent few. Missclassy too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

yes, i want to be sure.
I hate to point it out, but that is totally BS. Guys have come out here with their opinions of grandiose proportions, they've been hailed and their words are taken as law. I point out that your B Maths lecturer's inability to correctly determine her Cardinal points, does not determine all women's abilities. Then I get asked to prove how rain is made from evaporated water and condensation because you can not believe that simple point? Does that not prove the absurdity of your question?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

You really have a lot time in your hands to be arguing with her. I'm confident you're way smarter than banding words with someone who's just bored and chatting to unwind, not to contribute meaningfully to a debate.

LOL

This thread was supposed to be fun nah. I was eager to learn a few things, well which I did but majorly from the male moniker's.

Thought I would see the kinda display of intellectual prowess you find in sections like politics, literature, etc.

grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm !!!
What? You want to honestly tell me that the space booking antics, shouting, downright chauvinistic behaviour from some of the men of NL is not loudest drum? The fact that someone once told me I just needed a good 10 inches, was not an empty drum talking?

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
That's where the ladies have problems, even relationship matters- which is supposed to be their utmost priority isn't yielding a good result! Now you said your friends married for the 5th time, hell! Were you not among the peeps that advised her to dump her husbands; if she is intelligent as you portrayed she should know better that jumping from one husband to another and use the time to figure out the predicament behind her relationships. Though I'm 100per cent sure that her reason for dumping them is because of moneyundecided

I guess you didn't read my post well. I said my friend who is a he not she is marrying for the fifth time. It is not womens responsibility to make their relationship work....it is the COUPLE responsibility to make their marriage work if they give a damn.

I didn't expect you to give me clear animals of why these "smart" Nigerian men can't seems to keep their women happy and faithful.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

What? You want to honestly tell me that the space booking antics, shouting, downright chauvinistic behaviour from some of the men of NL is not loudest drum? The fact that someone once told me I just needed a good 10 inches, was not an empty drum talking?
Hmmmm !!!

** You just sealed my mouth **
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

I hate to point it out, but that is totally BS. Guys have come out here with their opinions of grandiose proportions, they've been hailed and their words are taken as law. I point out that your B Maths lecturer's inability to correctly determine her Cardinal points, does not determine all women's abilities.

Then I get asked to prove how rain is made from evaporated water and condensation because you can not believe that simple point? Does that not prove the absurdity of your question?

This is the kinda arguments we need here.

Nice point.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm. Didn't know I touched your nerves. Where exactly did I get it wrong dearies? smiley

That is because it is all your fault? embarassed. Do you in know that most men get intimidated when confronted with intelligent women #FACT#

Nowadays I don't bother to hold ‘conversations' I will rather ask a guy his shoe size, crack meaningless jokes than discuss the recent xenophobic attacks.

My girlfriends also told me they u shouldn't appear to know all lest men find me too arrogant and opionionated to be friends with.

grin since I have started acting like a dummy, that has changed. I hardly engage in debates again. I listen or read, digest and ruminate over them, the time I used to give opinion have long past.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha! That name doesn't sound impressive or serious at all.

I'm officially following you, abeg follow back
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
dicefrost:

I'm officially following you, abeg follow back

I just did bros. Thanks. smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by SkinnyDude(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

I hate to point it out, but that is totally BS. Guys have come out here with their opinions of grandiose proportions, they've been hailed and their words are taken as law. I point out that your B Maths lecturer's inability to correctly determine her Cardinal points, does not determine all women's abilities. Then I get asked to prove how rain is made from evaporated water and condensation because you can not believe that simple point? Does that not prove the absurdity of your question?
please, dont take it seriously. i just asked a simple question.
and the question wasn't absurd.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

I guess you didn't read my post well. I said my friend who is a he not she is marrying for the fifth time. It is not womens responsibility to make their relationship work....it is the COUPLE responsibility to make their marriage work if they give a damn.

I didn't expect you to give me clear animals of why these "smart" Nigerian men can't seems to keep their women happy and faithful.
You keep erupting baseless fact and you aren't legal 'bout it. A perpetual display of monotonous narcissism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

please, dont take it seriously. i just asked a simple question.
and the question wasn't absurd.
It was absurd. Now, you're now using the emotional tactic, that I'm taking it too seriously...you said it yourself, you wanted proof. I called you on it, while also giving you your proof. Now, answer my questions without Googling.
It's always funny how some guys would say that they can never be a female American POTUS 'cause she would be too emotional or that she'd nuke a country on her period. Then, I start to wonder if all the previous POTUSs were on their period...

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

It was absurd. Now, you're now using the emotional tactic, that I'm taking it too seriously...you said it yourself, you wanted proof. I called you on it, while also giving you your proof. Now, answer my questions without Googling.
It's always funny how some guys would say that they can never be a female American POTUS 'cause she would be too emotional or that she'd nuke a country on her period. Then, I start to wonder if all the previous POTUSs were on their period...
What exactly is you point for this statement, cos I don't seem to get it?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Beamborla(f): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Have u met beamborla? She is very intelligent and she frequents d politics section a lot and doesn't care abt d bashin! Buh she dey eff up sha.
cheesy
But what I do to eff up?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
What exactly is you point for this statement, cos I don't seem to get it?
You should simply read the conversation between SkinnyDude & me, it's quite obvious. If you're talking about my observation on POTUS (President of the United States), then that should also be rather obvious.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Beamborla:

cheesy
But what I do to eff up?
u dnt want me to tell u here!! Go to out whatsapp chat and see d reason why
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

That is because it is all your fault? embarassed. Do you in know that most men get intimidated when confronted with intelligent women #FACT#

Nowadays I don't bother to hold ‘conversations' I will rather ask a guy his shoe size, crack meaningless jokes than discuss the recent xenophobic attacks.

My girlfriends also told me they u shouldn't appear to know all lest men find me too arrogant and opionionated to be friends with.

grin since I have started acting like a dummy, that has changed. I hardly engage in debates again. I listen or read, digest and ruminate over them, the time I used to give opinion have long past.
bwahahahaahha. Roflwkmd lmao cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
bwahahahaahha. Roflwkmd lmao cheesy

It is not easy being a female tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

You should simply read the conversation between SkinnyDude & me, it's quite obvious. If you're talking about my observation on POTUS (President of the United States), then that should also be rather obvious.
I just read your conversation and I must say I like your reply, but what I still don't get is the POTUS part, are you saying Females wanna rule America, cos this is a fresh news to me?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

While there are proportions of truth in the fact that most men feel intimated when confronted with intelligent women but I believe this shouldn't be the case in an online forum like this one, and literally when it involves someone you have little or no concerns who they are or if that may boomerang. Why will a woman feel intimidated airing her opinion on NL or participating in an on-air radio debate like one of the illustrations the OP cited as her reasons. Women should stand up and not feel intimidated if that is the case. Men are attracted to intelligent women, not the ones who can't get engage in thought provoking discuss.

I want to believe you don't mingle with low self esteem and intellectually lazy men. Typical of them to crack meaningless jokes. Abeg reconsider your mail friends. tongue. Na joke ohh cheesy

I have to agree that if a lady comes off as to opinionated it puts men off. But this shouldn't be the case on an online forum like this one. Unless the lady is out fishing and doesn't want to put off her prey lol. I'll rather an outspoken person than a less talker in meaningful discussions.

Lol! Comedienne. Biko start giving your opinion whenever it is necessary, like you do on here. If you see as I dey follow your comments on my feeds ehh lol grin. Any man who feel intimidated by your meaningful opinion should buzz off. The world has evolve and still evolving. About time people get more concern about what makes them happy and give a fhuuck to what anyone thinks or what pisses others off.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
You keep erupting baseless fact and you aren't legal 'bout it. A perpetual display of monotonous narcissism.

Baseless fact? If you were honest and truthful you would acknowledge that it is fact. I don't have perpetuate anything when you have Nigerians testifying openly on this forum of what I have stated.

A barbaric sexist will blame women for him not being able to maintain his relationship. He will not accept that he lost control. Simple.

Just because you won't accept the truth doesn't make it baseless.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
I just read your conversation and I must say I like your reply, but what I still don't get is the POTUS part, are you saying Females wanna rule America, cos this is a fresh news to me?
Basically, the excuse you usually hear from some American men about how they could never be a female president is because women are too emotional. They would say that the woman would probably nuke - nuclear attack - another country, while she was PMS-ing from her period.

So I always find it funny, since all their presidents were male, apparently those guys were on their periods during the wars.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is not easy being a female tongue
I'm telling you

The truth is, we always want you people beneath us
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm telling you

See them undecided tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:
SkinnyDude, this is exactly what MrsChima said, when someone comes with an opinion that greatly deviates yours and it's from a woman, then you ask for evidence.

Yes sugar! If they don't agree, it is baseless. If they don't like what you stated, you are illiterate. If you posted anything they aren't aware of you need to provide evidence.

Now they have accused me of bringing comments that has nothing to do with Nigerians but YET bring up KIM Kardashian and co!!

This thread reeks of sexism and contradition. Watch a Nigerian mumu repeat lopsided insults to this post. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm telling you

Bam! There is the truth! It makes you feel good when a woman is underneath you and not challenging your manhood.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Basically, the excuse you usually hear from some American men about how they could never be a female president is because women are too emotional. They would say that the woman would probably nuke - nuclear attack - another country, while she was PMS-ing from her period.

So I always find it funny, since all their presidents were male, apparently those guys were on their periods during the wars.

LMAO. Exactly!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Bam! There is the truth! It makes you feel good when a woman is underneath you and not challenging your manhood.

That's the way it is

The truth of the matter is that men are intimidated especially when they are being ruled/instructed/headed by women

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

See them undecided tongue

It's just the truth my dear cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

So I always find it funny, since all the previous presidents are male, apparently those guys were on their periods during the wars.
Okay I totally get you. In your own cognition, apart from the America-ish, do you think you have what it takes to rule. You are just hyperopia to the fact that women tends to be somewhat reckless when I high position. Not even a Developed and Influential country such as US, women are emotional unstable during their periods or if they have family problems.

If an American was killed in Canada and it was reported to Her excellency during her period or any emotional backlash, she might prolly unleash war on the Canadians. Now tell me in your logical mind, without tryna boost the egotheism of the female folks, the believe is archaic and you should know better.wink

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's the way it is

The truth of the matter is that men are intimidated especially when they are being ruled/instructed/headed by women
Then maybe they should seek help...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.