Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. (57248 Views)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Borussia are you d1ck1?
coolWie gieht's bro?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

No. They always ask it as the country, every single time I remind them it's the capital city, they'll always laugh & always end up awkwardly saying "you know what I mean nah..." Then the whole starts again.
maybe the uneducated ones.
but ladies, whether educated or not, most are clueless in that aspect..
even my B.maths lecturer, a senior lecturer. mistook East for West. she couldn't label the four cardinal points correctly. and she is very intelligent and educated.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

If that is the case of men not needing magazines to assist in relationships...then why are so many Nigerian males are single and divorced multiple times? Why are the ladies unhappy and cheating on the men?

My friend is now marrying for the 5th time and he swear it was the woman's fault! grin
That's where the ladies have problems, even relationship matters- which is supposed to be their utmost priority isn't yielding a good result! Now you said your friends married for the 5th time, hell! Were you not among the peeps that advised her to dump her husbands; if she is intelligent as you portrayed she should know better that jumping from one husband to another and use the time to figure out the predicament behind her relationships. Though I'm 100per cent sure that her reason for dumping them is because of moneyundecided

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Look up photographic memory. It is real.

And photographic memory is your standard for ingenuity??

Really?? undecided

Means the likes of Ben Carson, Albert Einstein and whole lot of others who didn't have this "so called photographic memory" shouldn't be termed geniuses.

Woman get your facts right.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by peedeeasobie(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mutuwa:
In the first instance there was a man (Adam) before the woman.Even if she came 10 seconds after his creation he is still over and above her in thoughts and knowledge,because he has seen what he has seen,in his own realm and medium of interpretations.
Men are govern by lines of intellect and wisdom,leaving women govern by curves of their emotions.BUT between knowledge and wisdom there is a difference which the woman maybe seemingly abreast in one due to her innate capacity to grasp and give positive interpretations to it,which is knowledge but certainly NOT wisdom.

This is a very strange and wrong deduction!
Nothing, I mean absoultely nothing makes a man superior to the woman in any way!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Papertrail11(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

If that is the case of men not needing magazines to assist in relationships...then why are so many Nigerian males are single and divorced multiple times? Why are the ladies unhappy and cheating on the men?

My friend is now marrying for the 5th time and he swear it was the woman's fault! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

I have to agree with you on the bolded. A lot of Nigerian girls, especially those below 30 can hardly sustain an intelligent convo. It's only when you bring up trifling matters that you see them chat up with keen interest. How many Nigerian men are interested in channels like telemundo, or the Kim K lady etc compared to their women.

Most of our female youths are very boring to chat with. And the k, kk, I, etc are my worst turn off. I can chat up with such a person, no way.
I have been anticipating your comment

Majority of Nigerian ladies are mentally lazy. However, they always blame their mental laziness on house chores and so on

One of the reasons why they don't engage in brain tasking exercise. E.g, scrabble, puzzle, intellectual arguments or debate

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by TrishaP(f): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes...the average Nigerian males think because they are the loudest that is somehow defines their smartness but try listening to them in a heated argument....they sounds like screeching hawks with horrible accents! grin
That is when the observing and listening instincts comes in.. Nothing much one can do but to laugh within and shaking head.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
coolWie gieht's bro?

I'm good boss. Still on ban? How far

Don't use deustch lingua before anti-span bot sends you to the gulag.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

And photographic memory is your standard for ingenuity??

Really?? undecided

Means the likes of Ben Carson, Albert Einstein and whole lot of others who didn't have this "so called photographic memory" shouldn't be termed geniuses.

Woman get your facts right.

How the Bleep you know whether they have photographic memory or not?

I didn't bring up the guys YOU DID! What facts do I need to get right? Did you even look up the word? No.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm good boss. Still on ban? How far

Don't use deustch lingua before anti-span bot sends you to the gulag.
Copied bro. Whereas I wasn't banned; I de-activated because of the aura my moniker portrayed! Girls are running from me.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

maybe the uneducated ones.
but ladies, whether educated or not, most are clueless in that aspect..
even my B.maths lecturer, a senior lecturer. mistook East for West. she couldn't label the four cardinal points correctly. and she is highly intelligent and educated.
The same can be said for the general American public, with "their other left" scenario. Seriously? That particular issue is one of my pet peeves. That was your B Maths lecturer, I highly doubt her inability to correctly identify her Cardinal points, proves that women are clueless with directions. It simply proves she doesn't know that.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
redhook:
This question is so easy! Take look @ the amount of women in leadership positions in national or state politics, that own successful businesses, that make up our workforce, our security forces, or those of male or female nigerians in the diaspora, the ratio of female students that out perform the males in our schools and institutions? If u are honest in your research u would find that nigerian men add more value to all these sectors more than the women and keep in mind that women are the larger population! Our women in this country are to focused on superficial crap or things that don't add value to their independence or the betterment of nigeria! It needs to change! Even this nairaland we are on is a nigerian mans creation!
Wooooow !!! I wouldnt have said it better

Even if we are to use nairaland as a case study, it's obvious men are more intelligent and wiser cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:

Even if we are to use nairaland as a case study, it's obvious men are more intelligent and wiser cheesy

Funny enough I opened this thread thinking I would find a lady that would stand her ground and defend her gender on the supposed claim,but only mrschima, vickybee and few others have said something.
The others just peep, read and leave. cry

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

How the f.u.ck. you know whether they have photographic memory or not?

I didn't bring up the guys YOU DID! What facts do I need to get right? Did you even look up the word? No.

Miss Chima!!

You had to use the F-word to make a point. Shows how you get emotional on
simple matters. undecided

Am done with you Miss or Mrs

Now

Swerve----------------------------------------->

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:

Or it could simply be the case of the loudest drum.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have been anticipating your comment

Majority of Nigerian ladies are mentally lazy. However, they always blame their mental laziness on house chores and so on

One of the reasons why they don't engage in brain tasking exercise. E.g, scrabble, puzzle, intellectual arguments or debate

I have commented before this one sha.

They are now attempting to twist the argument on grounds of suppression and Nigerian men or the society gagging their rights to freely speak up and associate openly in intellectual discussions. This is usually the last resort of someone who's bereft of logical argument. It is said that when someone resort to the victim card or verbal attack give up for they have little or nothing impressive to say.

After listening to the argument on both sides no lady has been able to give valid reasons why they think Nigerian men aren't more intelligent than them or atmost equals. All they have been able to present are conjectures.

Is the male victimization responsible for the reasons why you lots aren't interested in educative channels like some I listed earlier or is it responsible for the reason why a lot of you are frolicking behind talentless Kim K, Amber Rose etc. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Copied bro. Whereas I wasn't banned; I de-activated because of the aura my moniker portrayed! Girls are running from me.

Haha! That name doesn't sound impressive or serious at all.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Funny enough I opened this thread thinking I would find a lady that would stand her ground and defend her gender but only mrschima, vickybee and few others have said something.
What's the point arguing when they know it will definitely be a lost battle for them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

The same can be said for the general American public, with "their other left" scenario. Seriously? That particular issue is one of my pet peeves. That was your B Maths lecturer, I highly doubt her inability to correctly identify her Cardinal points, proves that women are clueless with directions. It simply proves she doesn't know that.
ok, let me test your knowledge.
tell me how rain is formed.
dont ask google o! be sincere.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
What's the point arguing when they know it will definitely be a lost battle for them cheesy

Well, I am an exception.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Funny enough I opened this thread thinking I would find a lady that would stand her ground and defend her gender but only mrschima, vickybee and few others have said something.

That says a lot. The few ones that commented only made statements such as "I am an exemption" or "I am smart" etc.

They couldn't type few lines to argue their case and the one who has been rambling since, has been totally off point. I am yet to see where she makes a valid case for the Nigerian Ladies.

Phewww!!

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

ok, let me test your knowledge.
tell me how rain is formed.
dont ask google o! be sincere.
Tell me estimated temperature of the Earth's core and what would happen if the Earth stopped rotating for a second?

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
SkinnyDude, this is exactly what MrsChima said, when someone comes with an opinion that greatly deviates yours and it's from a woman, then you ask for evidence.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

They are now attempting to twist the argument on grounds of suppression and Nigerian men or the society gagging their rights to freely speak up and associate openly in intellectual discussions. This is usually the last resort of someone who's bereft of logical argument. It is said that when someone resort to the victim card or verbal attack give up for they have little or nothing impressive to say.

After listening to the argument on both sides no lady has been able to give valid reasons why they think Nigerian men aren't more intelligent than them or atmost equals. All they have been able to present are conjectures.

Is the male victimization responsible for the reasons why you lots aren't interested in educative channels like some I listed earlier or is it responsible for the reason why a lot of you are frolicking behind talentless Kim K, Amber Rose etc. Nonsense.
I guess the ladies are bereft of valid points that's why they resort to saying they are wired to always keep mute because of the discrimination they face from the opposite sex

**Very baseless point **

Still anticipating valid points cool

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

That says a lot. The few ones that commented only made statements such as "I am an exemption" or "I am smart" etc.

They couldn't type few lines to argue their case and the one who has been rambling since, has been totally off point. I am yet to see where she makes a valid case for the Nigerian Ladies.

Phewww!!

You really have a lot time in your hands to be arguing with her. I'm confident you're way smarter than banding words with someone who's just bored and chatting to unwind, not to contribute meaningfully to a debate.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Tell me estimated temperature of the Earth's core and what would happen if the Earth stopped rotating for a second?
and you think i will answer you, when you have not answered me.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

You too embarassed
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:
SkinnyDude, this is exactly what MrsChima said, when someone comes with an opinion that greatly deviates yours and it's from a woman, then you ask for evidence.
yes, i want to be sure.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Well, I am an exception.
I trust you have the feeling that you can never will this battle no matter how hard you try cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

You too embarassed

Hmmm. Didn't know I touched your nerves. Where exactly did I get it wrong dearies? smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Or it could simply be the case of the loudest drum.
Hmmmmm !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.