Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. (57230 Views)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

CNN is the most repetitive network in the history of networks! I prefer BBC though.

CNN talked about the Ferguson case 20 times in 20 ways. Imagine your lecturer explaining relativity theory 20 different times! You would fall from mango tree sha!

Repetition is the law of long and lasting impression. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Thissonofman(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

This is baseless.
According to your bible, God created the jelly fish before the monkey, yet the monkey tends to be more cognitively equipped than the jelly fish.
you are talking about animals, bible also said: God made man in his image and likeness. it didn't say woman. u see that.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Miss Chima!!

All I see in your arguments and all your posts are just a total digression from the topic.

You haven't been able to give any substantial point to disprove that Nigerian Men are more intelligent than the Nigerian ladies.

The only thing you have been able to do thus far is to compare Men with different backgrounds, race, skin colour, culture, etc

Taking that digression with you, would it be valid for me to also say that Chinese women are more intelligent than Nigerian women?

At the emboldened, what's your criteria for making such assumption? Has there been a survey or a compiled scientific report to prove this?

Its just like saying "Jollof rice is the best food in the world and that's a fact". In doing so I haven't proven anything and I have only made a statement based on nothing.

So why the fussing if it is all "nothing"
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thissonofman:

you are talking about animals, bible also said: God made man in his image and likeness. it didn't say woman. u see that.

So are you trying to say he didn't make "woman" in his image?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Repetition is the law of long and lasting impression. smiley

If you are smart with good retention memory....unnecessary repetition isn't necessary genius. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by TrishaP(f): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Most times it is the societal reflects on ladies that makes them mute when it comes to discussions . Doesn't mean they are not intelligent, most would rather just keep to themselves and observe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

This is a typical Nigerian boy rant! When they run out of gas that is when they resort to insults and name callings. It is easy to throw insults but you have proven that when challenged and stressed Nigerian men run their mouth like heavily bleeding/cramping girls!

I have already said education and smart isn't interchangeable for which why I provided an example of George Bush Jr. YOU CAN BE EDUCATED AND STILL ARE NOT SMART!

Education is merely going to an institution to learn what is given as curriculum. You don't learn dmart....you either have it or not.

Change your tampon. It is not that serious.
Blah blah blah. You shun me down for making use of abusive words but you just replied me with post filled with insults.

Also, you were first to call an old man as me 'nigger' and when you got over served you indirectly started calling for a truce. You are a very shameless hypocrite and even yet to provide proof for your baseless assertion.
I won't ever indulge in an educated argument with you as you are dumb as tens of fairly literate Nigerian girls out there.

*shuts door*.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

This is a typical Nigerian boy rant! When they run out of gas that is when they resort to insults and name callings. It is easy to throw insults but you have proven that when challenged and stressed Nigerian men run their mouth like heavily bleeding/cramping girls!

I have already said education and smart isn't interchangeable for which why I provided an example of George Bush Jr. YOU CAN BE EDUCATED AND STILL ARE NOT SMART!

Education is merely going to an institution to learn what is given as curriculum. You don't learn dmart....you either have it or not.

Change your tampon. It is not that serious.
Blah blah blah. You shun me down for making use of abusive words but you just replied me with post filled with insults.

Also, you were first to call an old man as me 'nigger' and when you got over served you indirectly started calling for a truce. You are a very shameless hypocrite and even yet to provide proof for your baseless assertion.
I won't ever indulge in an educated argument with your ignorant self as you are dumb as tens of fairly literate Nigerian girls out there.

*shuts door*.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
ya. when i ask them the capital of England, they say 'Europe'.

i saw when a lady, nairalander called London a country

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

So why the fussing if it is all "nothing"

Why the fussing about what?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Papertrail11(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
its d same reason why we dont have top women as ceo in naija and africa assskk me whyyy
goood

They spend their time doing office politics fighing this person nd that while d men keep on building on themselves skill wise and through conn3ctions

At th end of d dayy dey looose out....cos dey think all dey've wat they watch on super story tins3l is applicable to the real world....mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Funnicator:

I won't ever indulge in an educated argument with you as you are dumb as tens of fairly literate Nigerian girls out there.

*shuts door*.

Awww. Ran out of gas huh? Keep insulting and slamming doors...you are representing spoiled children well. Go run and play in the sandbox little boy..adults are talking!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Nope!! At least I know malapropism is the inappropriate use of words.

Now that's where you missed the point bruv!! The ist para of my comment already explains why I didn't lay so much emphasis. Although I still don't get how you define "Correct emphasis".

I only gave diff point of views which are just based on logical reasoning and wouldn't be enough to categorically state that Men are more knowledgeable.

grin
Nope, they desultorily and surreptitiously avoid the recurring fact that they aren't intellectual as males- much to my chagrin. Instead, even the intelligent ones amongst them will result to standing on their point and not able to be convinced about an obvious fact because of feminine ego. Males are superbly intelligent; ranging from politics, science and technology, law-upkeep, government. We also know how to break the walls of a mighty feminist if we intend to do so. A male doesn't need an advise from folks or magazine before having an idea of how to handle a relationship. Its high time you lady's acquiesce yourself to the fact that we are highly superior intellectually and we need competitions from the females for those having doubt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by joywendy(f): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
really this thread is quite intresting.

well as usual, the guys would support themselves and the ladies would do so as well.

like someone said it isnt very logical to say who is smarter than who. As human beings both males and females are both complex in nature. A lady can be smarter than a guy and vice versa.

Being intelligent or smart has nothing to do with which gender you are in my opinion.

I also think that the way a person is brought up also has an effect on how they they think and how they see things. As we know the way a male child and female child are raised in most families are different. Most males are taught to be tough,be able to fend for themselves and they are given hard task to do. While most females are pampered like dolls, and are taught how to do domestic work and be a good wife.

In the process, their brain has been wired to think that anything that involves stress or involve too much thought should be for the guys e.g politics, games etc while things that are simple and not that challenging e.g fashion, celebs etc should be for them.

it is all about how our society views women to be that makes them what they are. Not that they are dumb or less intelligent than the male folks and same thing for the guys too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Thissonofman(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

So are you trying to say he didn't make "woman" in his image?
well, I can't really say. maybe when we see Him in heaven, then we can ask Him.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

You lie! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by redhook(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
This question is so easy! Take look @ the amount of women in leadership positions in national or state politics, that own successful businesses, that make up our workforce, our security forces, or those of male or female nigerians in the diaspora, the ratio of female students that out perform the males in our schools and institutions? If u are honest in your research u would find that nigerian men add more value to all these sectors more than the women and keep in mind that women are the larger population! Our women in this country are too focused on superficial crap or things that don't add value to their independence or the betterment of nigeria! It needs to change! Even this nairaland we are on is a nigerian mans creation!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

Actually, you'd be surprised how many folks think London is a country...yes men included. The amount times I get asked "How's London?" **sighs**

TrishaP:
Most times it is the societal reflects on ladies that makes them mute when it comes to discussions . Doesn't mean they are not intelligent, most would rather just keep to themselves and observe.
Boom goes the dynamite. There are times I'm about to make a comment on one of the more questionable threads and I just carry myself away and never return to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
TrishaP:

Yes...the average Nigerian males think because they are the loudest that is somehow defines their smartness but try listening to them in a heated argument....they sounds like screeching hawks with horrible accents! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

If you are smart with good retention memory....unnecessary repetition isn't necessary genius. smiley

ROTFL..

Yeah ryt!! I bet everything you ever learnt in your life, you read about it or were taught just once.

Pulezzzzzzzz!!!! Gv me a brk undecided

Albert Einstein once said if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it would live its whole life believing its stupid.

There isn't a standard for ingenuity.

You should try reading Frames of Mind; The theory of multiple intelligences by Howard Gardner

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

You lie! grin
haha. do you want to know the nairalander?
EroticaAngela
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Arsenalholic(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

It may be a shame but Nigerian men are feeding into it and therefore hence the company success! grin
Exactly how many Nigerian men do you know ''feeding into it?''.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Actually, you'd be surprised how many folks think London is a country...yes men included. The amount times I get asked "How's London?" **sighs**

Boom goes the dynamite. There are times I'm about to make a comment on one of the more questionable threads and I just carry myself away and never return to it.
someone who asked you 'how's london' wasn't wrong.
most home base nigerians think every nigerian in england is residing in london

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
It is as if they are intimidated by intelligent topics, but I don't blame them, the other day a lad was crying about his topic on wonderful earth facts was ignored, while "Tonto Dike goes braless" was quickly moved to front page. The brain decline and rot is a serious problem that needs to be looked into. Meanwhile "Mercy Aigbe's 12 year old daughter looking sexy" is our current headliner grin grin grin
Funny thing though...

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Nope, they desultorily and surreptitiously avoid the recurring fact that they aren't intellectual as males- much to my chagrin. Instead, even the intelligent ones amongst them will result to standing on their point and not able to be convinced about an obvious fact because of feminine ego. Males are superbly intelligent; ranging from politics, science and technology, law-upkeep, government. We also know how to break the walls of a mighty feminist if we intend to do so. A male doesn't need an advise from folks or magazine before having an idea of how to handle a relationship. Its high time you lady's acquiesce yourself to the fact that we are highly superior intellectually and we need competitions from the females for those having doubt.

Well said bruv!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borussia are you d1ck1?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:

If that is the case of men not needing magazines to assist in relationships...then why are so many Nigerian males are single and divorced multiple times? Why are the ladies unhappy and cheating on the men?

My friend is now marrying for the 5th time and he swear it was the woman's fault! grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by KingTom(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Funny thing though...
My point exactly cool
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

someone who asked you 'how's london' wasn't wrong.
most home base nigerians think every nigerian in england is residing in london
No. They always ask it as the country, every single time I remind them it's the capital city, they'll always laugh & always end up awkwardly saying "you know what I mean nah..." Then the whole starts again.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Arsenalholic:
Exactly ho many Nigerian men do you know ''feeding into it?''.

Let me ask the company and I will get back to you!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Borussia are you d1ck1?
cool
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL..

Yeah ryt!! I bet everything you ever learnt in your life, you read about it or were taught just once.

Pulezzzzzzzz!!!! Gv me a brk undecided

Albert Einstein once said if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it would live its whole life believing its stupid.

There isn't a standard for ingenuity.

You should try reading Frames of Mind; The theory of multiple intelligences by Howard Gardner

Look up photographic memory. It is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.