Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. (57239 Views)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
You keep diverting my ideology to marital stuffs, and its quite annoying cos you're demeaning your bonkers by making this look like a joke. State a correct fact and let's battle it out.

Bruv d lady gat issues jare.

How on earth does being smart relate to keeping a relationship?

I guess she is tryna get over a divorce from a man who was allergic to her garbled way of reasoning. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ You're getting emotional woman. Put yourself together.

Are you dyslexic?. I said if women could spend lesser time taking showers and applying body lotions, then maybe they could actually be taken seriously and you started talking off topic. ....
What is this turtle ninja talking about Evolution here..
Go back to the kitchen..you got nowt to offer grin

Typical child hasn't been reading the comments. So he's now the 2nd guy who has called me emotional. Like clockwork, just typical. Evolve boy. EVOLVE.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
cupidhero:
Nigerian girls might not know Hillary Clinton but they sure know [b[ monica lewinskey [/b[. The political section of nairaland will only hyde the jekyll in you so many ladies will rather spend time in the romance section than to go to hate filled sections like the politics section. BUT men will always be more intelligent than ladies , afterall it was actually the man that took the first bite and not the other way round.
peace!

~ Monika Lewinsky the mistress of ccock sucking grin .
That's what women are good for

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

You're now falling into the same tried and tested trap were I've to provide evidence. Even if I provide evidence, you'll still ask for more. You're set in your ways, you were taught that this is the way it should. You can't teach an old dog new treats.

You still haven't tried to explain how the reckless males are acting emotional. One day all you guys will explain to your daughters how they can't really achieve any leadership roles because they're women. I'm forever happy that my parents never used my sex against me.
Its funny how you've accustomed and acquiesced yourself into believing in an imagination. Ya'll are emotional rather than logical, that's why I hate arguing with female cos I'm sure you're gonna tag me an enemy very soon. But I'd be glad if you can name a field wherein the females dominate, if you can do that, I'll be legal about your claims.

So much for the species that don't know nothing 'bout governing but wanna govern a state because they feel males and females are equal and they should be granted the right to rule. If you come out as a candidate of presidency, don't be surprised if your uncle refuses to vote for you#fact#

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Its funny how you've accustomed and acquiesced yourself into believing in an imagination. Ya'll are emotional rather than logical, that's why I hate arguing with female cos I'm sure you're gonna tag me an enemy very soon. But I'd be glad if you can name a field wherein the females dominate, if you can do that, I'll be legal about your claims.

So much for the species that don't know nothing 'bout governing but wanna govern a state because they feel males and females are equal and they should be granted the right to rule. If you come out as a candidate of presidency, don't be surprised if your uncle refuses to vote for you#fact#

Ding. Ding. Ding. Third guy calling me emotional.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ That's how these bbitches women are bro.
So weak physically, intellectually/mentally and emotionally too...
Before you know it,, they start shedding tears like mmorons .

Broo I tire ooo!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by marieolae(f): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
Am really concerned,post by people am following is so dry,only marieolae posting

I missed his aggressiveness cry
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO at I am hurt cos I said bleep. grin grin

Typical Nigerian men to think women are emotional because they are out of gas!

Swerve these nuts! grin

ROTFL... grin

Is that a catch phrase @ emboldened

*yawns* @ your display mediocrity.

grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Typical child hasn't been reading the comments. So he's now the 2nd guy who has called me emotional. Like clockwork, just typical. Evolve boy. EVOLVE.

~ I actually believe the man that said if women had ruled the world, we'd still be in the stone age.

You were getting emotional like a little ho.
Smileys are pictorial messages. I put a smiling smiley to show I was teasing ya and you replied like a lunatic. What has being petulant or spoilt have to do with any of what is on this thread?
and how is the word 'EVOLVE' related to whatever is on this thread?

Can you see why majority of the women folks are daft?

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

Ding. Ding. Ding. Third guy calling me emotional.
Is the emotional part the only message my post portrayed, hell! I'll be damned if I hear you avoided the remainder.

Go back and answer it, else I'm going to bed, you're the one keeping me awakesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Papertrail11(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

What? You want to honestly tell me that the space booking antics, shouting, downright chauvinistic behaviour from some of the men of NL is not loudest drum? The fact that someone once told me I just needed a good 10 inches, was not an empty drum talking?

facoau or coww as your name symbolizes its highh time yu shut the Fffff up ur out of point plus your a failed feminist

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
this thread sha
too many long posts cry
boring cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
this thread sha
too many long posts cry
boring cheesy

Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
marieolae:
Why thé look grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
this thread sha
too many long posts cry
boring cheesy
Cao, are you seeing this! gringringrin. @emboldened

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Are you for real?
yeah! it bores me smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Bruv d lady gat issues jare.

How on earth does being smart relate to keeping a relationship?

I guess she is tryna get over a divorce from a man who was allergic to her garbled way of reasoning. grin

If you read his post dummy...you would keep up with the fight. grin

Here is a freebie....he was the one that brought up relationship/magazine not I.

if you were so smart...you would have caugh thet sarcasm dummy. grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Cao, are you seeing this! gringringrin. @emboldened
why did you quote me?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
why did you quote me?
Because I can.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL... grin

Is that a catch phrase @ emboldened

*yawns* @ your display mediocrity.

grin

Awww. Tired from scamming nko? grin grin. I bet it is difficult with your inability to entertain a lady. grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
yeah! it bores me smiley

Your statement is just buttressing the point these guys are making.
~That Nigerian ladies are lacking intellectually
And that they flee from Intelligent discourse because they aren't "smart".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Because I can.
you quoted me to say absolutely nothing!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Papertrail11(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

That is because it is all your fault? embarassed. Do you in know that most men get intimidated when confronted with intelligent women #FACT#

Nowadays I don't bother to hold ‘conversations' I will rather ask a guy his shoe size, crack meaningless jokes than discuss the recent xenophobic attacks.

My girlfriends also told me they u shouldn't appear to know all lest men find me too arrogant and opionionated to be friends with.

grin since I have started acting like a dummy, that has changed. I hardly engage in debates again. I listen or read, digest and ruminate over them, the time I used to give opinion have long past.

Alakori dat still puts you in the same category of girls who are dumb clueless and unintelligent in engaging in a simple discourse whyyyyyyyyyyyy keeep quiet when you claim you know

madam you dont know shi shi

F9 go to school

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Maybe if Nigerian males spend more time showering maybe they won't be viewed as dirty and barbaric.

~ That was a metaphor you dumb bbitch.
The shower part was not to be taken literally. They are just symbols of pettiness.
Gosh, you're so retardded

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
you quoted me to say absolutely nothing!
The deed has already been doneundecided
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Your statement is just buttressing the point these guys are making.
~That Nigerian ladies are lacking intellectually
And that they flee from Intelligent discourse because they aren't "smart".
so because i said the long posts were boring to me, it now means I'm not smart and lacking intellectually??
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Papertrail11:

facoau or coww as your name symbolizes its highh time yu shut the Fffff up ur out of point plus your a failed feminist
Actually they're my initials or quicklime (calcium oxide). In some languages it's the alternate version of the Italian word ciao. You sound like a typical misguided MRA - men's right activist. You're now acting emotional, stop leaving a paper trail of misguided comments.

Borrussia:
Is the emotional part the only message my post portrayed, hell! I'll be damned if I hear you avoided the remainder.

Go back and answer it, else I'm going to bed, you're the one keeping me awakesmiley
I already told you no matter what evidence I attempt to provide, you'll stick to what you believe in. Why bother with a brick wall? You can go to sleep, I myself will have to retire soon. Unless the new little boys keep making loud noises.

Darkrebel666:

~ I actually believe the man that said if women had ruled the world, we'd still be in the stone age.

You were getting emotional like a little ho.
Smileys are pictorial messages. I put a smiling smiley to show I was teasing ya and you replied like a lunatic. What has being petulant or spoilt have to do with any of what is on this thread?
and how is the word 'EVOLVE' related to whatever is on this thread?

Can you see why majority of the women folks are daft?
My dear boy, you're a real hoot. I'm guessing you've been recently scorned, it's well with you. Your petulance is allowed, you're still mending. Since you've reffered to women as only being good for BJs, you sincerely expect me to believe you are a worthy man to have an intellectual conversation? You came out all guns blazing without checking the lay of the land first. You just dived in head first. My dear boy as the kids say "swerve".

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Borrussia:
The deed has already been doneundecided

why bend your neck like a hen suffering from bird flu?? just asking#
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
so because i said the long posts were boring to me, it now means I'm not smart and lacking intellectually??

No, that's not what I am saying.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by mirexxx(f): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

No, that's not what I am saying.
what are you saying?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
what are you saying?

I asked a question in my original post. What are your thoughts?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
cao:

I already told you no matter what evidence I attempt to provide, you'll stick to what you believe in. Why bother with a brick wall? You can go to sleep, I myself will have to retire soon. Unless the new little boys keep making loud noises.

Hmm! What if I prove my point, are you gonna show no ounce of resistance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.