Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (456775 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by RapLawd(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2015
valmunich:
Aiii. . . It's good you're staying this time
I'm not rooting for anybody too, I know none of the contestants

Then Meet our one and only able Princess for the Crown Of Miss Nairaland...

Miss Twaci!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 07, 2015
Orijin101:

But mummy, i tought you were old enough to differentiate an insult from a real fact. . .

Everyone here on NL knows you don't reason with your brain but with the sh!!t industry at your backyard. . .

Is that also an insult? if it is, I'm sorry ma'am, jez

keep calm and vote twaci cool
First of all son, Your mom didn't teach you some good manners or were she really rarely home to give you some home training? Secondly as for your statement about what everyone here thinks, just goes to should exactly how ya all are blindly supporting and making unnecessary noise for a a certain contestant here cause well everyone here is supporting her. Like the coward that most of you are on here, you roll in groups with no guts no real opinion of your own. cool Lastly, I will only take it as a compliment seeing as many of your women lack such shape and so you think a woman with such asset have got no brains and only all azzz. Your brain must be made of spre..am to think that way. Again thanks for the compliment. cool

Back to topic, Sandrahnaub For the win.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 07, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 07, 2015
Seems Twaci is a good girl,though i didn't her.
But i'm joining the winning team.

#TEAMTWACIsmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Creamish post=33520129][/quote] why blank? Don't change your mind now ooh. angry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by opsy67(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2015
I'm voting this epithome of beauty www.nairaland.com/twaci.I have decided,no going back

2 Likes 2 Shares

JeffreyJamez:

the question funny na. grin
loh mind em jawe. . It'll b capricous to c her win coz her campaigners av done/r doing lil or 'poorly' . . #no b me tawk am. .
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 07, 2015
missclasssy:

You are the most passive Miss Nairaland ever.
You act like you are not even a member of this forum.

What would it take you to log in, make a comment or two and log out.
Even if you were a soldier in the middle of a war, I believe you would still have time to do that, so don't give me that "I was busy" crap.

You are not trying at all.
Ok
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by MzzTega(f): 8:52pm On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
thanks for saying the truth
mind joining out team?

tohpahz
waiting for her speech first.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by W3irDo: 8:52pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
First of all son, Your mom didn't teach you some good manners or were she really rarely home to give you some home training? Secondly as for your statement about what everyone here thinks, just goes to should exackly how ya all are blindly supporting and making unnecessary noise for a a certain contestant here cause well everyone here is supporting here. Like the coward that making of you are on here, you roll in groups with no guts no really opinion of your own. cool Lastly, I will only take it as a compliment seeing as many of your women lack such shape and so you think a woman with such asset have got no brains and only all azzz. Your brain must be made of spre..am to think that way.

Ah cudnt make a pin from de grama, no offenz!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On May 07, 2015
dechandel:
Choi grin
Because of you i go contest next year grin grin
Must!!!! grin grin
please vex well well o... bcus of you now,i go start my rehearsals this year. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Willy Willy queen...... na your crown them wan carry so o grin
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by KingTom(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2015
Orijin101:

But mummy, i tought you were old enough to differentiate an insult from a real fact. . .

Everyone here on NL knows you don't reason with your brain but with the sh!!t industry at your backyard. . .

***In my thick Abokí accent****
Kai! Mallam? Kai! Kai! Kai! Kai! Kai! Kai! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by RapLawd(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2015
Bunsky:

#TEAMTWACIsmiley

you're welcome to the sailing ship...

#TeamTwaci!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by chibwike(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2015
bruno419:
Chibwike longest time
Bro wats up nw..its been a while oh
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by W3irDo: 8:54pm On May 07, 2015
Twaci campaign train takin de lead, no offenz! cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2015
dharay88:

buhahahahahah, I dey house for all of una. grin

lol,by the time i finish with una,una go know say lai mohammed dey learn work grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 07, 2015
Creamish:

yes I am... #teamsandrahnaub
Thats more like it.

but the babe better change that dp ooh.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On May 07, 2015
Eyepencil:
U don start again grin I mean ur number one candidate. I wan do collabo with you.
Emmm...my number one is my disciple. I remain loyal smiley wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2015
MzzTega:

waiting for her speech first.
really? why are u concerned abt their speech?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by RapLawd(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2015
Jennimma:
Ok

Not Owk Ms Nairaland...

are you for "US" or Against "US"

#TeamTwaci
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2015
blym:
loh mind em jawe. . It'll b capricous to c her win coz her campaigners av done/r doing lil or 'poorly' . . #no b me tawk am. .

lol that one concern them..........TEAM TWACI grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by bruno419(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2015
chibwike:
Bro wats up nw..its been a while oh
I ve been regular. ....who r u campaigning for
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On May 07, 2015
Orijin101:

My God!!! Haba,habatically...Kai!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by RapLawd(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2015
opsy67:
I'm voting this epithome of beauty www.nairaland.com/twaci.I have decided,no going back

Right choice bravo...

@

#TeamTwaci
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 07, 2015
Jennimma:

Ok
Wtf?!!!

You mean she preached all that and all you got was . . . ."OK"?
Are you freaking kidding me?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by KingTom(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2015
chisco82:
Oga nnoo sir. Welcome. grin grin grin So you could n't sponsor Mpre x to this context? Chai! You no try at all.
She no love me again na grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by W3irDo: 8:57pm On May 07, 2015
Ah'll be rai bak, no offenz
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2015
Bunsky:

#TEAMTWACIsmiley
is not how far but how well

we gat the best candidate for the crown

tohpahz is who we need

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Eyepencil: 8:58pm On May 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Emmm...my number one is my disciple. I remain loyal smiley wink
hmm...ok nah smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
First of all son, Your mom didn't teach you some good manners or were she really rarely home to give you some home training? Secondly as for your statement about what everyone here thinks, just goes to should exactly how ya all are blindly supporting and making unnecessary noise for a a certain contestant here cause well everyone here is supporting her. Like the coward that most of you are on here, you roll in groups with no guts no real opinion of your own. cool Lastly, I will only take it as a compliment seeing as many of your women lack such shape and so you think a woman with such asset have got no brains and only all azzz. Your brain must be made of spre..am to think that way. Again thanks for the compliment. cool

Please whenever you are making a derogatory comment in reference to someone, please please please, do not generalize.

Because people are in support of a particular person does not make them COWARDS.
Everyone is given the freedom of choice and that what we are all doing here.
You make your choice and you support that choice , simple.

Please mind the kind of comments you make.
It's aggravating to say the least.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dechandel(f): 8:59pm On May 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked at what age o grandma_in_law!!
65 cool cool
And i am not yet your in-law undecided
Cause i havent received any bride price from you undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.