Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (457446 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2015
Eyepencil:
Guy dis ur candidate sef! we are talking of miss nairaland not romance section.

look at all the profile of all the candidates........look at thier topics,thier post...and tell me if Twaci post only on romance section......some of them no get post sef lol
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
#TeamSandrahnaub

[img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/2294769_cymera20150402135201_jpegb5c720ba4a759a5ffe32dbd58de35fa4 [/img]

Lala247, which team you on?

TeamTwaci

But sandra is beautiful too .. Serious competition cry cry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by MzzTega(f): 9:15pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm I don't have whatever it takes to be her campaign manager. It will only reduce her chances of winning if I should. Good luck to her though.
hmmm. Ok
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

TeamTwaci

Ooooh girl so you're not on my team? chie. cry cry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Ooooh girl so you're not on my team? chie. cry cry
Nooo cry cry cry cry
May d best yash win lol grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Nooo cry cry cry cry
May d best yash win lol grin
Do share your votes thou. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by stephenqueen: 9:18pm On May 07, 2015
We are not typewriters so we don't make noise. Keep calm and vote twaci. God bless you all
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Son that was a simple question i asked about your mom, you need another tissue? grin and you couldnt read what I was saying but somehow you still could read how I mentioned your mother? Did google translator help you translate it?
Or were you just slow at getting it at first cause you are a retr..aded Mo...ron?

Ake google translator to help you with this as well. And did I hear you say no offence? what? come again? Offence from who..you? A faceless fool like you like seriously your brain must be numb.

Mummy, i guess the price of condom needs to be reduced to N10 because of _imbeciles like you. . .

Coz if people like you continue existing, then I'm afraid the earth won't be a better place for sensible humans to live in anymore. Can't you see how viral your _stupidity is also or you need someone to tell you?

please mum, grow up cheesy

keep calm and vote twaci cool

cheers smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Omotayor123(f): 9:18pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Son that was a simple question i asked about your mom, you need another tissue? grin and you couldnt read what I was saying but somehow you still could read how I mentioned your mother? Did google translator help you translate it?
Or were you just slow at getting it at first cause you are a retr..aded Mo...ron?

Ake google translator to help you with this as well. And did I hear you say no offence? what? come again? Offence from who..you? A faceless fool like you like seriously your brain must be numb.

Abeg make una take am easy ooo
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ronald4lif(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
#TeamSandrahnaub

[img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/2294769_cymera20150402135201_jpegb5c720ba4a759a5ffe32dbd58de35fa4 [/img]

Lala247, which team you on?

Surely your candidate will give other contestant a run for their money. She must be a passive member though.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by DExplorer1: 9:19pm On May 07, 2015
I think more girls just have to verify as I can only see two contenders, others are ladder to the top.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

TeamTwaci

hypocrites undecided

our candidate beauty is natural not bleached skin tongue

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Omotayor123(f): 9:21pm On May 07, 2015
Orijin101:

Mummy, please can you re-read my previous comment? Did i mention your mum? I don't think so?

secondly, according to ur write-up, is that how you communicate in real life?
coz all i can see is 睡梦中 忠犬旺财 吆 雅思 包子西施 安眠药 肺腑之言 最大牌路人 结果 神奇的国度 裸体考试 晚 最巧事故 日本地震 三国杀 瞒婚 精品皮肤 李学林。。。

I wonder what people like you will score if you take IELTS/TOEFL

no offiencee cheesy

My guy this unlike U. Take it easy ooo
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by stephenqueen: 9:21pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Lol its cuz one day ur happy next ur oppressor grin but today ur team twaci so we agree wink
Keep calm and drink orijin

Team TWACI

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Eyepencil: 9:21pm On May 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

look at all the profile of all the candidates........look at thier topics,thier post...and tell me if Twaci post only on romance section......some of them no get post sef lol
Though i won't like to discourage you bt i don't see her taking the crown. She might come second.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Surely your candidate will give other contestant a run for their money. She must be a passive member though.
don't be carried away o

we have the best candidate

tohpahz

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
DExplorer1:
I think more girls just have to verify as I can only see two contenders, others are ladder to the top.
yes man,

vote our candidate
tohpahz
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Heres some pics of sandrahnaub to give all you others campaign managers nightmares. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy When you are this pretty you don't have to try hard.
Infact I will sleep while I campaign for this chick.....cause the trophy is already hers. We are just here for the show, while the noise makers make all the noise, we will sit back, and just laugh. grin grin grin grin cheesy As you can see clearly, you already know who your miss Nairaland is.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2294768_cymera20150329213434_jpeg9b15939d1859a36d9486e13c3b50335a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2294769_cymera20150402135201_jpegb5c720ba4a759a5ffe32dbd58de35fa4
Beauty, like booty, is bullshit. Unless, you have nothing less than genius sense,
Twaci is the equation of the circle that encompasses nairaland's biosphere. 'Cos she is the sin of the triangle having it's opposite as the latus rectum of the parabola that is romance section abeg.
She is the normal, she is integral, she a defined, differential set. She gorrit abeg.

Vote . . . twaci . . . no pun intended.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
hypocrites undecided

our candidate beauty is natural not bleached skin tongue

But non of d candidates have bleached skin.. Or u cant see angry

I sent it btw
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Fynestboi: 9:23pm On May 07, 2015
Just cycling by. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Do share your votes thou. grin

;DLol no worry 1st 2nd 3rd place we got it covered
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

But non of d candidates have bleached skin.. Or u cant see angry

I sent it btw
you know do politics? tongue

team tohpahz
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
you know do politics? tongue

team tohpahz

Lol u be real politician smiley our ppl go suffer if nah u dey lead us
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 07, 2015
Orijin101:

Mummy, i guess the price of condom needs to be reduced to N10 because of _imbeciles like you. . .

Coz if people like you continue existing, then I'm afraid the earth won't be a better place for sensible humans to live in anymore. Can't you see how viral your _stupidity is also or you need someone to tell you?

please mum, grow up cheesy

cheers smiley
OMG this fu..cking id..iot.c f.u.c.kard took this much time just to come up with this? Dear God don't you like have new diss line? Repeating the same sh...it over and over. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Your lameness is giving me severe headache. Is your brain still developing? under developed or were you just born this way? embarassed What a tragedy. Now put that numb brain to work and come up with something better please, something fiery, bring some fire. You can do this you boring fu..cker. I hope you don't take ten hours this time round thou. grin

3 Likes

Eyepencil:
Though i won't like to discourage you bt i don't see her taking the crown. She might come second.
SEERS in d house, ahbeg i wan learn how una dtey c vision! U fit heleeep?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by stephenqueen: 9:26pm On May 07, 2015
Teempakguy:

Beauty, like booty, is bullshit. Unless, you have nothing less than genius sense,
Twaci is the equation of the circle that encompasses nairaland's biosphere. 'Cos she is the sin of the triangle having it's opposite as the latus rectum of the parabola that is romance section abeg.
She is the normal, she is integral, she a defined, differential set. She gorrit abeg.

Dem never no TWACI all the way

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay88: 9:26pm On May 07, 2015
RapLawd:

is that a sign defeat

Kiip Kalm and

Vote To For Miss Nairaland 2015
Dream on mahn cus u on a lonnnnnnnng tin.

tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ronald4lif(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
don't be carried away o

we have the best candidate

tohpahz

Hahaha. One of the unbeatable seemingly. I see you and the gang have been very active pushing forward her candidature. Good luck to that. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

TeamTwaci

Have no fear!

The competition must be joking if they think they will easily wrest our glory from our warm . . . throbbing hands.
she must win.

Note:the above post is not intended to be taken quite seriously. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 07, 2015
Teempakguy:

What is this one saying?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by braindamage(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
Team Twaci buzzing...Hope you don't work for the FRSC or have a relation/friend/boyfriend who works there. Sick folks wasted my time, collected #2,000 for a seatbelt violation some blocks away from my house, rendering the rest of my day miserable. But they fail to realise Miss Nairaland just came with the pursuit of happiness grin grin. Team Twaci !!!!! Team Twaci!!!......at least for now, till my vote is bought grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Fynestboi: 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
Chaii I nominate epistemology.

https://www.nairaland.com/epistemology

Abeg where metaphysics

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.