Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (456766 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
First of all son, Your mom didn't teach you some good manners or were she really rarely home to give you some home training? Secondly as for your statement about what everyone here thinks, just goes to should exactly how ya all are blindly supporting and making unnecessary noise for a a certain contestant here cause well everyone here is supporting her. Like the coward that most of you are on here, you roll in groups with no guts no real opinion of your own. cool Lastly, I will only take it as a compliment seeing as many of your women lack such shape and so you think a woman with such asset have got no brains and only all azzz. Your brain must be made of spre..am to think that way. Again thanks for the compliment. cool

Back to topic, Sandrahnaub For the win.
Mummy, please can you re-read my previous comment? Did i mention your mum? I don't think so?

secondly, according to ur write-up, is that how you communicate in real life?
coz all i can see is 睡梦中 忠犬旺财 吆 雅思 包子西施 安眠药 肺腑之言 最大牌路人 结果 神奇的国度 裸体考试 晚 最巧事故 日本地震 三国杀 瞒婚 精品皮肤 李学林。。。

I wonder what people like you will score if you take IELTS/TOEFL

no offiencee cheesy

keep calm and vote twaci cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 07, 2015
dechandel:
65 cool cool
And i am not yet your in-law undecided
Cause i havent received any bride price from you undecided undecided

Real igbo girl cool money first
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2015
Jennimma:

grin

thge royal household must vote for thier new queen o.....go gather them!! grin grin #TeamTwaci

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 07, 2015
LALA247,

Who are you supporting?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
LALA247,

Who are you supporting?

Twaci
Lol been campaigning since i don tire
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dechandel(f): 9:02pm On May 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:

please vex well well o... bcus of you now,i go start my rehearsals this year. grin
Gbam!!
Make i begin dey filter ready my picshures in advance grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by MzzTega(f): 9:02pm On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
really? why are u concerned abt their speech?
Really,tophaz is beautiful. Just wanna know the brain behind the beauty
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay88: 9:02pm On May 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

lol,by the time i finish with una,una go know say lai mohammed dey learn work grin grin grin grin grin

i dey house u hear. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2015
dechandel:
65 cool cool
And i am not yet your in-law undecided
Cause i havent received any bride price from you undecided undecided

see this edede o.....bride price i don pay tey tey!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

thge royal household must vote for thier new queen o.....go gather them!! grin grin #TeamTwaci
Hmm lets see
by Tuesday I should be done with my papers. I believe it would be fun.

Reminiscing on the goo ol' days.
Nice banner too
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2015
dharay88:

i dey house u hear. smiley

nothing do you grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 07, 2015
missclasssy:

Please whenever you are making a derogatory comment in reference to someone, please please please, do not generalize.

Because people are in support of a particular person does not make them COWARDS.
Everyone is given the freedom of choice and that what we are all doing here.
You make your choice and you support that choice , simple.

Please mind the kind of comments you make.
It's aggravating to say the least.
c gobe

1 Like

rokiatu:
First of all son, Your mom didn't teach you some good manners or were she really rarely home to give you some home training? Secondly as for your statement about what everyone here thinks, just goes to should exactly how ya all are blindly supporting and making unnecessary noise for a a certain contestant here cause well everyone here is supporting her. Like the coward that most of you are on here, you roll in groups with no guts no real opinion of your own. cool Lastly, I will only take it as a compliment seeing as many of your women lack such shape and so you think a woman with such asset have got no brains and only all azzz. Your brain must be made of spre..am to think that way. Again thanks for the compliment. cool

Back to topic, Sandrahnaub For the win.
With what criteria?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay88: 9:04pm On May 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

stale shiiit grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dechandel(f): 9:05pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Real igbo girl cool money first
Na the way forward grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 07, 2015
Orijin101:

Mummy, please can you re-read my previous comment? Did i mention your mum? I don't think so?

secondly, according to ur write-up, is that how you communicate in real life?
coz all i can see is 睡梦中 忠犬旺财 吆 雅思 包子西施 安眠药 肺腑之言 最大牌路人 结果 神奇的国度 裸体考试 晚 最巧事故 日本地震 三国杀 瞒婚 精品皮肤 李学林。。。

I wonder what people like you will score if you take IELTS/TOEFL

no offiencee cheesy

keep calm and vote twaci cool
Son that was a simple question i asked about your mom, you need another tissue? grin and you couldnt read what I was saying but somehow you still could read how I mentioned your mother? Did google translator help you translate it?
Or were you just slow at getting it at first cause you are a retr..aded Mo...ron?

Ake google translator to help you with this as well. And did I hear you say no offence? what? come again? Offence from who..you? A faceless fool like you like seriously your brain must be numb.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 07, 2015
dechandel:
Na the way forward grin grin

Lol
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by RapLawd(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2015
dharay88:
stale shiiit grin

is that a sign defeat

Kiip Kalm and

Vote To For Miss Nairaland 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ronald4lif(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2015
MzzTega:
Maureensl.yvia,you need a campaign manager

Rona..ld4lif help her pls.

Hmmm I don't have whatever it takes to be her campaign manager. It will only reduce her chances of winning if I should. Good luck to her though.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2015
Jennimma:

Hmm lets see
by Tuesday I should be done with my papers. I believe it would be fun.

Reminiscing on the goo ol' days.
Nice banner too

im counting on you o.your royal naughtiness.. grin grin grin...goodluck on your papers smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Twaci
Lol been campaigning since i don tire

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Teempakguy post=33520757][/quote]

Lol d last pic got me
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dechandel(f): 9:09pm On May 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

see this edede o.....bride price i don pay tey tey!
Na me you wan scam?? warn yourself o and pay me my step child's bride price angry angry
Ask Charijee for my bank account
You know the amount abi?? She is a graduate so you know how it is grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
who is your candidate?

Tohphaz
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

im counting on you o.your royal naughtiness.. grin grin grin...goodluck on your papers smiley smiley kiss kiss
Thanks darl

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 07, 2015
#TEAMTOHPAHZ...

ERICRICHIE

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by RapLawd(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Son that was a simple question i asked about your mom, you need another tissue? grin and you couldnt read what I was saying but somehow you still could read how I mentioned your mother? Did google translator help you translate it?
Or were you just slow at getting it at first cause you are a retr..aded Mo...ron?

Ake google translator to help you with this as well. And did I hear you say no offence? what? come again? Offence from who..you? A faceless fool like you like seriously your brain must be numb.

We over this camp "Twacious Villa"ain't talk sh!t like this...

so Kiip Kalm and tell your crew to

Vote Miss Twaci For Miss Nairaland 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Tohphaz
wow chop knucklegrin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Eyepencil: 9:13pm On May 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Guy dis ur candidate sef! we are talking of miss nairaland not romance section.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2015
dechandel:
Na me you wan scam?? warn yourself o and pay me my step child's bride price angry angry
Ask Charijee for my bank account
You know the amount abi?? She is a graduate so you know how it is grin grin grin

better go and collect your loot from your husband...... grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 07, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
MzzTega:

Really,tophaz is beautiful. Just wanna know the brain behind the beauty
I will b glad if you join our team and confuse your friends too

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.