Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (456529 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Surely your candidate will give other contestant a run for their money. She must be a passive member though.
Your vote will be appreciated my dear.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 07, 2015
missclasssy:

Please whenever you are making a derogatory comment in reference to someone, please please please, do not generalize.

Because people are in support of a particular person does not make them COWARDS.
Everyone is given the freedom of choice and that what we are all doing here.
You make your choice and you support that choice , simple.

Please mind the kind of comments you make.
It's aggravating to say the least.
She's right, we've got bunch of kids in here and they are cowards, they go gaga cos of other peeps opinion and dare not utter a speech if the supposed 'biguns' talk. Ergo she has every right to generalize.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ronald4lif(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:

No wahala. Noted!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ronald4lif(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2015
Deejavuu, who are you placing your money on? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha. One of the unbeatable seemingly. I see you and the gang have been very active pushing forward her candidature. Good luck to that. cheesy
we gat the best candidate

don't frgt to vote us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by braindamage(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2015
Bloody Hell!!!!.... Had to go through the verified contestants. Competition dey dis year sha. Fine fine girls. Can this election be rigged seduced grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 07, 2015
Fynestboi:
Chaii I nominate epistemology.

https://www.nairaland.com/epistemology

Abeg where metaphysics
Who is the above
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Omotayor123(f): 9:33pm On May 07, 2015
Campaign Not Fight ###
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Deejavuu(f): 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Deejavuu, who are you placing your money on? cheesy

Topahz.. cheesy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Ollyfad(f): 9:36pm On May 07, 2015
if they r to judge dis contest by profile pic ehn....none of dis baes wuld win! u guys suld pls upload pics dat brings out dat beauty abeg! for nw we no wan c jst me pics....outta all d contestants na only maureen upload pic wey gt brain nd evn dat one def we c neck pass face! pllsss baes flaunt dis beauty! abi na everybody knw upeeps lyk myself wuld vote majorly based on wat we cn c in ur profile pic! atleast to contest no b by force.
tnx...bt i tink m liking sandra. #m a sucker for pretty oval faced peeps

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
braindamage:
Bloody Hell!!!!.... Had to go through the verified contestants. Competition dey dis year sha. Fine fine girls. Can this election be rigged seduced grin grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ronald4lif(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Topahz.. cheesy grin

I see. Agarawu23 your gang just got one more valuable vote. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by tosyne2much(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
I already know who the winner is

My only fear is that the INEC chairman (dge'asy) should not rig this election cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
OMG this fu..cking id..iot.c f.u.c.kard took this much time just to come up with this? Dear God don't you like have new diss line? Repeating the same sh...it over and over. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Your lameness is giving me severe headache. Is your brain still developing? under developed or were you just born this way? embarassed What a tragedy. Now put that numb brain to work and come up with something better please, something fiery, bring some fire. You can do this you boring fu..cker. I hope you don't take ten hours this time round thou. grin
And someone will call this iguana lookalike a housewife? SMH for your unborn children. . .

Wait shediot, are you expecting me to carry your matter on my head like gala seller? see this fvcking _foolish _fool grin

Infact, lemme give my phone to a little child over here coz I'm busy playing game and the game is more important than you.

cheers smiley

keep calm and vote twaci cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay88: 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Topahz.. cheesy grin
yhur head dey dia.
Nuffin do yhu walahi. kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
It was too stupid beyond comprehension. That was an obvious sarcasm. And you couldn't even grab it. Dear Lord you must be an over intelligent fool. grin grin grin

And you look so hungry in your profile pic, I could sell one of my shoes to supply you food and electricity for a month. Damn nigga you look so unkempt. And your type will be making comments with "no offence" no offence to what? Your poor dirty azz? grin grin grin
er . . . . you look obese in your own profile pic . . . . meanwhile, I was also being sarcastic. undecided also,

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Topahz.. cheesy grin
welcome

team tohpahz no regret voting her

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 07, 2015
TOHPAHZ_nani_ya

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

hahahahah

yes bus dey full small small
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Just the winning team bruv

It's TOHPAHZ O'Clock cheesy

TOHPAHZ_nani_ya
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
Orijin101:

And someone will call this iguana lookalike a housewife? SMH for your unborn or your yet to be born children. . .

Wait shediot, are you expecting me to carry your matter on my head like gala seller? see this fvcking _foolish _fool grin

Infact, lemme give my phone to a little child over here coz I'm busy playing game and the game is more important than you.

cheers smiley

keep calm and vote twaci cool
hahahah My unborn kids will be way better than you......you are like a mistake your parents could have prevented had your mom at least aborted you or take it thru the a.n.us. You are playing a game? no wonder.........you are obviously a toddler. grin grin grin grin with no real life, no social life, and no real friends. Is the internet your only friend? cry grin But still your immaturity is beyond my own understanding. You must have been born with a brain defect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by farano(f): 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
Ipledge:
Na farano sister be this
cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by opsy67(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
RapLawd:

Right choice bravo...

@

#TeamTwaci
na so
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by demmy0325(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
... We are hosting best "Ukwu" soon.. Av already nominate U..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Let it out hun
cheesy noooooooo
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 07, 2015
Ollyfad:
if they r to judge dis contest by profile pic ehn....none of dis baes wuld win! u guys suld pls upload pics dat brings out dat beauty abeg! for nw we no wan c jst me pics....outta all d contestants na only maureen upload pic wey gt brain nd evn dat one def we c neck pass face! pllsss baes flaunt dis beauty! abi na everybody knw upeeps lyk myself wuld vote majorly based on wat we cn c in ur profile pic! atleast to contest no b by force.
tnx...bt i tink m liking sandra. #m a sucker for pretty oval faced peeps
Y nt contest and lets c ur beauty tho beauty isnt all? Hope u've gat oda qualities as well. .
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
grin grin grin

Take it easy

TOHPAHZ_nani_ya
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by demmy0325(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2015
Abeg who dey win..?.. Meanwhile.. Am still lookin for dt someone dt deserves ma vote..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 07, 2015
We are [size=16pt]twacians!!!!![/size]

Vote for her cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy noooooooo

Who's camp u on?

I'm sure u on my side

TOHPAHZ_nani_ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.