Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:02 PM

Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) (37060 Views)

Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni / Avengers: Eni Stops 65,000 Barrels Per Day Crude Production - Vanguard / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Middlefinger1: 10:19pm On May 09, 2015
The hypocritical nature of Nigerians leaves even the devil amazed, look at all 'o you hailing him and calling him one of your, if it was to be that he killed or joined a terror group every one one will be saying that he is not a Nigerian, if you can take the good do as well accept the bad.
paz

2 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by M4gunners: 10:19pm On May 09, 2015
Igbos keep making nigeria proud since 1960.Yes yhey are bad ones ,so is it in every other tribe . But the good and creative ones are many.
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by InvertedHammer: 10:19pm On May 09, 2015
/
Please stop posting this kind of news.

Unless you intend to give Oba Akiolu a heart attack.

He can keep his dirty Lagos. We are soaring where he has to queue up to be given a visa to enter.

Man pass man!!!

\

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Cannonleo(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nna

Kedu ihe m ga ekwu ? Akwa ndi ofe manu juru London na anya taxi ...next they will say lagoon or we hosted you

Igbo we know are light years ahead ...no wonder they want out of this help hole

God I am grateful for making me igbo ....so many role models so many contacts

Dalu
nwokem uche gi no ebe shy
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Gosh!!

Bunch of fools and olodos!! See them celebrating. undecided

There's nothing like "borough council" in the entire UK! undecided

Secondly, he's a mere councillor for BOREHAMWOOD and he's NOT a member of parliament.
lt better than joining ISIS and looking for whom to behead like one sophiscated girl like that or beheading a british soldier

13 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
They live their state and area to other places and want to Conquer the main inhabitants of the land were they are Guest. Yet they are not attacked, however go to their land and try this and see how you will be melted with injury.

A tribe they call themselves

what is this one saying. Come to the east you are alwayz welcome. we don't joke with our visitors.
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by goingsolo: 10:22pm On May 09, 2015
Let me add my own Voice here, because we Ndigbo are the BEST in everything we do, that is why the envy is so much from people of the other side both within and outside. They are jealous and envy of the best in us. Ya gazie !!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Cannonleo(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nna

Kedu ihe m ga ekwu ? Akwa ndi ofe manu juru London na anya taxi ...next they will say lagoon or we hosted you

Dalu
nwokem uche gi no ebe Ahu
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by brize(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
They live their state and area to other places and want to Conquer the main inhabitants of the land were they are Guest. Yet they are not attacked, however go to their land and try this and see how you will be melted with injury.

this is how to know a bittered heart.... Take heart my bro. Ok it will be fine

3 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by jmoore(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

Jealousy! !
Hatred!!

Cry me River Thames

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Lordave: 10:23pm On May 09, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nna

Dalu
Lol
This probably the funniest tribalistic comment I've read since this year cheesy cheesy

I si ha juru London na anya taxi?

Anwuola m! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

you can only broaden your horizon if you are not a coward,,,,,,igbos fear neither man nor god....they are simply made to succeed....

Btw no body stops you from coming to Aba or onitsha or london to conquer, if you can do what it takes

Igbo amaka
chukwu gozierem ndi Abia murum
Olisa gozie Anambra cherem isi mgbe m nagu akwukwo
Okaka gozie. Ndi imo ndi mji eme onu
Nna gozie ndi enugu ikwu nnem
Gozie kwa ummunnem ndi ebonyi......

Me ka ndi obodo a bu naijiaria kwusi inwe oke ekworo na aru anyi bu ndi igbo ka ihe wee gara ha nke oma

Na aha jesus

9 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 09, 2015
And the Oba says ibos should be swallowed in the ocean....i see lots of insincere people in Nigeria. Shame to those who made excuses for him.

7 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Ralphlauren(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
lt better than joining ISIS and looking for whom to behead like one sophiscated girl like that or beheading a british soldier

You people are so DAFT that you cannot differentiate between a Member of Parliament (MP) and an ordinary councillor? undecided undecided undecided

See them already adding his name to the list of elected MPs. Smh! Next thing, you these omo nna people will claim he's been knighted by the Queen. undecided

Oshisko! angry

3 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Lastdon02(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
My igbo pple ROCKS!!

VOTE TWACI 4 MISS NAIRALAND 2015!
GEJ your..... TWACI your??
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Ebonymiss: 10:26pm On May 09, 2015
This is good news jare
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by xmich(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2015
When it goes Bad,they are Igbos,
But when it
turns good they are Nigerians. See their newspaper headlines when it goes wrong,

Four
Igbos,named Uche,Chimaobi,Chukwukere,and..
.................! Executed in Indonesia,Eight Igbos
awaiting Execution in Thailand,Two Igbos
Scammed a British Woman of £500,000,
Igbos
Vote Jonathan because of Greed.

But When it turns goods see the Headines,Four
Nigerians wins in British Parliament,A Nigerians
has Been Confirm Harvard Professor,A Nigeria
has been appointment as the head of Mircosoft
INC.

Development all over Nigeria is been done by
Igbos still yet they are not satisfied.why

7 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2015
theripper3:
And I thought the Yorubas are everywhere in the UK. What do they do there really, talking selfies of themselves eating amala and elephant grass inside the trains abi?

Igbos rock jor,if u too pain you, e no change your mango head.
I think they drive cabs in UK
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by hardbody: 10:28pm On May 09, 2015
hairyanus:
Mazi Victor Eni is a Nigerian from Aro in Abia State. My friend just informed me that this Nigerian won the Borough Council seat in the just concluded UK elections 2015. He won under the conservative party. I just confirmed by Visiting his facebook wall to see his campaign. Search Victor O. Eni.

When i told him that this brings it to total of 5 Nigerians. He argued that they could be more.

Congratulations to Mazi Victor.

Shower him some love. We are proud of him

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1568548156740133&id=1424165357845081

Thanks bro. He is my cousin and i got the call through him yesterday about his success

2 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2015
Ralphlauren:

You people are so DAFT that you cannot differentiate between a Member of Parliament (MP) and a councillor? undecided undecided undecided

See them already adding his name to the list of elected MPs. Smh! Next thing, you these omo nna people will claim he's been knighted by the Queen. undecided

Oshisko! angry

Dear even if he is the lowest councillor he is a lot better than the guy that beheaded a soldier or that underwear bomber

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by hidee20(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2015
my Igbo brothers and sisters don't worry,mazi is coming home next month to use Borough money to develop ABIA STATE.

DONT MIND HATERS U ROCK!!!.............

1 Like

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by chonchoro(m): 10:30pm On May 09, 2015
BizBayo:
some forces are really succeeding in their quest to cause tribal war through whatever means. I just hope we youths will reason and wake up to stop tribal words of war, 'cause thats where it starts.

Congrats to Mr Victor.
that is tru my brother, how I wish some can hv since and frwn when some of our elder and king make some statement dt are not civil bt rather they go ahead and start to hail them by calling them hero
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by beyoncausme: 10:32pm On May 09, 2015
keep representing....

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Austin234(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2015
Proudly Igbotic. Congrate nwannem
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by JosephAchuzie(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2015
Ralphlauren:

[s]You people are so DAFT that you cannot differentiate between a Member of Parliament (MP) and an ordinary councillor? undecided undecided undecided

Oshisko! angry[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 09, 2015
Yoruba Members of the House of Lords In Britain
Victor Adebowale, Baron Adebowale - (Year appointed 2001)
Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey - (Year appointed 2004)

A Baron/Baroness is higher than a Councillor.

Yorubas were there before the flat heads...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by swisschris(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2015
Haters should rape a goat, Bleep y'all tribalistic bastards, am igbo whether good or bad I Rep igbo nd I flag Nigeria
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 09, 2015
prettyboi1:
We can be silly in this country ehn. The way we be rejoicing over some silly things always leaves me wondering if we are ready to be a wise people.
THESE PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER NIGERIANS, THEIR LOYALTY NOW LIES WITH THE UK AND NOT WITH NIGERIA. ANCESTRALLY, THEY MAY HAVE BEEN NIGERIANS, BUT THEY ARE NO LONGER NIGERIANS.

God Bless Nigeria.

But if someone born and bred in China for over 30 years does drugs, will you still say his loyalty lies with the Chinese government? Won't you bloke heads tag him Igbo? Ntoor...

7 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 10:36pm On May 09, 2015
Elipsis:
Where are my mango head brothers from the South West?

Many mango heads will have heart attack this night. grin

Igbos taking over the world!

It funny how myopic igbos are...

The Nigerian holding the highest political office in the UK is a Yoruba.

Yorubas have been elected into the parliament before igbos.

What is wrong with you people and tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 09, 2015
hairyanus:
Mazi Victor Eni is a Nigerian from Aro in Abia State. My friend just informed me that this Nigerian won the Borough Council seat in the just concluded UK elections 2015. He won under the conservative party. I just confirmed by Visiting his facebook wall to see his campaign. Search Victor O. Eni.

When i told him that this brings it to total of 5 Nigerians. He argued that they could be more.

Congratulations to Mazi Victor.

Shower him some love. We are proud of him

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1568548156740133&id=1424165357845081

And nobody is tearing face with razor
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 10:38pm On May 09, 2015
jUST SO WE ARE CLEAR grin

Victor Adebowale currently holds the highest political office by a Nigerian in the UK having been appointed as people's peers. The title was gazetted as Baron Adebowale, of Thornes in the County of West Yorkshire. Adebowale was born to Nigerian parents Ezekiel & Grace Adebowale and was educated at Thornes House School, Wakefield and the Polytechnic of East London. He began his career in Local Authority Estate Management before joining the housing association movement. Adebowale has an honorary PhD from the University of Central England in Birmingham, an honorary doctor of letters from the University of Lincoln, an honorary PhD from the University of East London and most recently an honorary doctor of the university from the University of Bradford, where he is involved with their Centre for Inclusion and Diversity, in December 2007.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 09, 2015
dunkem21:
grin ..guess why am laughing so hard?

Had it been Lagos?
Ewu Ebe wa akwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.