Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) (36923 Views)

Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni / Avengers: Eni Stops 65,000 Barrels Per Day Crude Production - Vanguard / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
They live their state and area to other places and want to Conquer the main inhabitants of the land were they are Guest. Yet they are not attacked, however go to their land and try this and see how you will be melted with injury.

A tribe they call themselves

Ntoor.... You will die of hate... Proudly Igbo 1st Son. If I hear say I buy data from you again, make my Iphone turn to techno.... Amen. Meanwhile, here is your brother from the South West... Doing what they know best.... Dirty People.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by ekiloui(f): 10:40pm On May 09, 2015
goldfish80:
Mazi Victor Eni ndewo!!! ARO MMA MMANU! ARO OKEIGBO MMA MMANU! BEKEE MBU MMA MMANU! ORIHE ORIHE.....!

Maziiiiiiiii!
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 09, 2015
goldfish80:
Mazi Victor Eni ndewo!!! ARO MMA MMANU! ARO OKEIGBO MMA MMANU! BEKEE MBU MMA MMANU! ORIHE ORIHE.....!

Maaaziiiiii!!!!!!!!
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by elbinmanny(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2015
NICENEDU29:

You sound tribalistic
they have earned the bragging rights. Im not igbo cheesy
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Schematics: 10:42pm On May 09, 2015
This is yet another good news. Congrats! cheesy
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Okeikpu(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2015
Don't underestimate any Igbosoul,even the ones inside belle.....(・∀・)
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Okeikpu(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
They live their state and area to other places and want to Conquer the main inhabitants of the land were they are Guest. Yet they are not attacked, however go to their land and try this and see how you will be melted with injury.

U just wanted pple to quote u grin well u got one.....eghu!
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2015
Thank You!

NewNigeriaMind:

It funny how myopic igbos are...

The Nigerian holding the highest political office in the UK is a Yoruba.

Yorubas have been the parliament before igbos.

What is wrong with you people and tribalism

1 Like

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by MizMyColi(f): 10:45pm On May 09, 2015
undecided
Ymodulus:

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Ymodulus: 10:46pm On May 09, 2015
exxell:

Ntoor.... You will die of hate... Proudly Igbo 1st Son. If I hear say I buy data from you again, make my Iphone turn to techno.... Amen. Meanwhile, here is your brother from the South West... Doing what they know best.... Dirty People.

You think am Yoruba by tribe?
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by MizMyColi(f): 10:46pm On May 09, 2015
undecidedundecidedundecided
JosephAchuzie:
Meanwhile yulobass are getting excited that some local white champs are singing "amala ati ewedu" gibberish in Tottenham.

Yulobass, make una pity for una selves.
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by nationwide1(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2015
That's a foreign country giving such right to a non-indegine but in our country some people are threatened with death while some are killed for openly supporting or voting candidates of their choices.

I have a dream that we'll get there someday.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Ymodulus: 10:50pm On May 09, 2015
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by babestella: 10:51pm On May 09, 2015
brize:
Now its only igbos commenting or is nairaland not owned by seun again??

Yorubas will not comment and show some love to Victor because the guy was not reported to have courriered hard drugs. I feel for this country and gradually losing hope in it. If it was a bad news, then you'll see the few Yoruba bigots on Nairaland trolling everyone Igbo comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 09, 2015
nationwide1:
That's a foreign country giving such right to a non-indegine but in our country some people are threatened with death while some are killed for openly supporting or voting candidates of their choices.

I have a dream that we'll get there someday.
yorubas are more tribalistic than Hausas,only that they are cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by 1stola: 10:53pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
If nah drug dem sey dem arrest am for u no go say 'naija' but this igbo people. My igbo pple rocks jareee grin grin
The tripe has been bursted...

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by lazsnaira(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2015
Please has anyone Seen My Yoruba Neighbors on Nairaland?

Why are they not celebrating with us?
Are they not happy?
Is there nothing they could learn from this happy events?

Love your neighbor as yourself.
That was the second greatest commandment given by Jesus.

Let us learn to appreciate the hard works and Gods blessings in our neighbors lives, that God might also through our good heart pour grace into our lives.

Igbo Mma Mma Nu!

7 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Okeikpu(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2015
theripper3:
And I thought the Yorubas are everywhere in the UK. What do they do there really, talking selfies of themselves eating amala and elephant grass inside the trains abi?

Igbos rock jor,if u too pain you, e no change your mango head.
An average Yorubaman in UK r there the party stuff....... Dats their main target (・∀・)
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by xmich(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

I cant do it
They won't allow me
They will attack me

You haven't try but you have concluded that is very bad,
To be a man you most learn to take a step.
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by africanusvu(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2015
dunkem21:
grin ..guess why am laughing so hard?
because u forgot to take ur routine drug and the madness is back,just go back to hospital

1 Like

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by babestella: 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

Please stop spreading falsehood. Where else have you ever lived aside from Lagos and your state or in SW? How many other tribes migrate to Igbo land to live there and make their family? If you have the money, come to Umuahia I will sell you lands and you get all your legal documents within a month, no omonile wahala, you build your house and rent it out. You people should try first rather than listening to propaganda and spreading falsehood.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by TheEqualizer: 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
Hahahahaha!

Why celebrate only one councillor when you have about 40 of them in just London? undecided

Celebrate all of them, this is the full list:

Councillor James Okosun
Councillor Adedamola Aminu
Councillor Donatus Anyanwu
Councillor Florence Eshalomi
Councillor Obajimi Adefiranye
Councillor Olurotimi Ogunbadewa
Councillor Crada Onuegbu
Councillor Rachel Onikosi
Councillor Olu Babatola
Councillor Susan Fajana-Thomas
Councillor Mercy Umeh
Councillor Sade Bright
Councillor James Ogungbose
Councillor Adegboyega Oluwole
Councillor Mabel Ogundayo
Councillor Endy Ezenwata
Councillor Aisha Eniola
Councillor Ernest Ezeajughi
Councillor Tayo Oladapo
Councillor Nneka Keazor
Councillor Ozzie Uzoanya
Councillor Joseph Ejiofor
Councillor Mrs Chika Amadi
Councillor Seyi Akiwowo
Councillor Charity Fiberesima
Councillor Joy Laguda MBE
Councillor Whitney Ihenachor
Councillor Yemi Osho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Deltagiant: 10:57pm On May 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Yorubas have been elected into the parliament before igbos.

Could you please name the office!?
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Ilekeh(f): 11:01pm On May 09, 2015
TheEqualizer:
Hahahahaha!
Why celebrate only one councillor when you have about 40 of them in just London? undecided
Celebrate all of them, this is the full list:
Councillor James Okosun
Councillor Adedamola Aminu
Councillor Donatus Anyanwu
Councillor Florence Eshalomi
Councillor Obajimi Adefiranye
Councillor Olurotimi Ogunbadewa
Councillor Crada Onuegbu
Councillor Rachel Onikosi
Councillor Olu Babatola
Councillor Susan Fajana-Thomas
Councillor Mercy Umeh
Councillor Sade Bright
Councillor James Ogungbose
Councillor Adegboyega Oluwole
Councillor Mabel Ogundayo
Councillor Endy Ezenwata
Councillor Aisha Eniola
Councillor Ernest Ezeajughi
Councillor Tayo Oladapo
Councillor Nneka Keazor
Councillor Ozzie Uzoanya
Councillor Joseph Ejiofor
Councillor Mrs Chika Amadi
Councillor Seyi Akiwowo
Councillor Charity Fiberesima
Councillor Joy Laguda MBE
Councillor Whitney Ihenachor
Councillor Yemi Osho

Allow them, they're new to this.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 09, 2015
#Eziokwu
tonychristopher:

Nna

Kedu ihe m ga ekwu ? Akwa ndi ofe manu juru London na anya taxi ...next they will say lagoon or we hosted you

Igbo we know are light years ahead ...no wonder they want out of this help hole

God I am grateful for making me igbo ....so many role models so many contacts

Dalu

1 Like

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Okeikpu(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2015
exxell:

Chaaiii (⌒▽⌒) Ofe mmanu pple no dey carry last...eeeh eh! ekekwaa nu kpolu nu embarassed mba ojoo!
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by babestella: 11:03pm On May 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Yorubas have been elected into the parliament before igbos.

Please name the person, igbos will celebrate him or her. No hate.

1 Like

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 09, 2015
Yoruba Members of the House of Lords In Britain
Victor Adebowale, Baron Adebowale - (Year appointed 2001)
Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey - (Year appointed 2004)

A Baron/Baroness is higher than a Councillor.

Deltagiant:
Could you please name the office!?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by africanusvu(m): 11:04pm On May 09, 2015
lazsnaira:
Please has anyone Seen My Yoruba Neighbors on Nairaland?

Why are they not celebrating with us?
Are they not happy?
Is there nothing they could learn from this happy events?

Love your neighbor as yourself.
That was the second greatest commandment given by Jesus.

Let us learn to appreciate the hard works and Gods blessings in our neighbors lives, that God might also through our good heart pour grace into our lives.

Igbo Mma Mma Nu!
Yes I saw them in Kashamus house doing drug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.