Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) (36919 Views)

Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni / Avengers: Eni Stops 65,000 Barrels Per Day Crude Production - Vanguard / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:28pm On May 09, 2015
Deltagiant:

Man, it's all about position and prestige....how does that equate with the "Freedom of the city of London medal"?

I can see you are not very enlightened,

I am out grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by dotwyz: 11:29pm On May 09, 2015
I m sure if E.U be like nigeria, non of them will getting to that seat. Because nigeria can't afford that kind thing, and is part of one of the major problem that we are facing. lacking of stranger interactions. But sha i congrat the winner.

1 Like

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by babestella: 11:29pm On May 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Oga there are over 40 Nigerians elected councilors in the UK angry angry angry

What is wrong with you people angry

I know this is new to you guys grin

So? If it was old to you guys, well it's new to some people now and they are happy because it's happening now not "before". Even if they are more than 40, we'll be glad for them, the point remains that some people can't just deal with the fact that there are Igbo people/names on that list, period.

1 Like

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:30pm On May 09, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Ohhhhhhh

Why are you stressing yourself?

How do you expect them to know what's called "a member of the house of lords" or what it is to be a "life peer" when they cannot tell the difference between a councillor and a MP? undecided undecided

I tire for these morons.

Imagine the idiot comparing Emeka given a medal to a member of the house of lords and a Life peer grin

4 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by dokyOloye: 11:31pm On May 09, 2015
JosephAchuzie:

You are an ignorant lunatic!
Who has tried winning political seats in Igbo land and got melted with injuries?

For the record, the first mayor in Enugu was a Fulani man.

has anybody ever prevented or discouraged him and his ppl from contesting in Enugu?
And by d way,how many of them are in Enugu?very few.
Truth is that they find it difficult to leave their comfort zone but if go to even Baga today, Igbo man dey Kampe.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by shineeye: 11:31pm On May 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

While Yorubas have occupied these positions from time.

While there is a Yoruba lord in the house of lords grin

Cant you people leave tribalism
house of lord cannot even implement any law in UK they have little or no power they just living in past glory go and google it..
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 09, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Ohhhhhhh

Why are you stressing yourself?

How do you expect them to know what's called "a member of the house of lords" or what it is to be a "life peer" when they cannot tell the difference between a councillor and a MP? undecided undecided
we know all, nobody else know better than we do. The major problem of rustic roof region.
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by TheEqualizer: 11:33pm On May 09, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Trust me, those people across the river niger are just too DUMB!

They do not know the difference between a MP and a councillor.

Hahahaha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:33pm On May 09, 2015
babestella:

So? If it was old to you guys, well it's new to some people now and they are happy because it's happening now not "before". Even if they are more than 40, we'll be glad for them, the point remains that some people can't just deal with the fact that there are Igbo people/names on that list, period.

Which people, did you read the thread from the start or you just jumped into my mention.

What concerns me with a Briton with Nigerian heritage elected into parliament.

All the Yoruba elected in the past, how did it change the life of my Yoruba peeps in Nigeria.

Now that Britons with Igbo heritage are elected, how will this change the life of Emeka my dry cleaner in Top Galaxy hotel in Kaduna grin

3 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Ralphlauren(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I tire for these morons.

Imagine the idiot comparing Emeka given a medal to a member of the house of lords and a Life peer grin

grin grin grin

Allow them to keep making a fool of themselves cheesy cheesy

Awon Olodo rabata cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:35pm On May 09, 2015
customized13:
we know all, nobody else know better than we do. The major problem of rustic roof region.

Only morons (in wole Soyinka voice) from the South East have been displaying gross ignorance here grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I tire for these morons.

stop embarrassing urself anymore. grin grin
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Deltagiant: 11:36pm On May 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I can see you are not very enlightened,

I am out grin

I now believe i wasted my time bringing the person of Emeka Anyaoku up and having to respond to a lightweight.

It's okay...That's one of the drawbacks of getting involved in social media exchanges.
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:37pm On May 09, 2015
shineeye:
house of lord cannot even implement any law in UK they have little or no power they just living in past glory go and google it..

So google is what tells you UK lords are powerless grin

Care to educate us angry

2 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:38pm On May 09, 2015
customized13:
stop embarrassing urself anymore. grin grin

Here we go again,

What are you happy about here grin grin

Cant you do without tribalism angry

2 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by TheEqualizer: 11:38pm On May 09, 2015
Deltagiant:

All these argument boils down on which tribe that has the biggest honor, presttige and recognition so far in England

And on that, I think the Igbo has an edge over the yoruba based on the fact that Chief Emeka Anyaoku has a place/position in England no Nigerian living or dead ever had.

In 1998 Chief Anyaoku received the Freedom of the city of London Medal, the highest honour the ancient capital of Britain can bestow. The former secretary general had a $1.8 million chair in Commonwealth studies named after him at the University of London. He was decorated by Queen Elizabeth as an Honorary Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order

Read more: http://www.onlinenigeria.com/people/ad.asp?blurb=47#ixzz3ZgKNASfs

Great and I'm proud of him, and all the other Nigerians (many of them) who have been bestowed with the British Order. If they accepted it, who am I not to celebrate them? But hey, a man named John Lennon rejected it because it represents British imperialism. I think a Jamaican also rejected it.

I only wanted recognition for all the honourable councillors who are Nigerians (Ibo, Edo, Efik, and Yoruba), not here to wave schlong. Can we please celebrate all of them?

1 Like

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Only morons (in wole Soyinka voice) from the South East have been displaying gross ignorance here grin
tell us how an former appointed member of the house of lords is more prestigious than a medal for "freedom of the city of London"

We know all cheesy
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by freshvine(f): 11:41pm On May 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
They live their state and area to other places and want to Conquer the main inhabitants of the land were they are Guest. Yet they are not attacked, however go to their land and try this and see how you will be melted with injury.

A tribe they call themselves

I thought you wanted to commit suicide sometime ago being the coward you are. Do igbos look like cowards to you?
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Here we go again,

What are you happy about here grin grin

Cant you do without tribalism angry
I am happy at your self mockery grin
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:44pm On May 09, 2015
customized13:
tell us how an former appointed member of the house of lords is more prestigious than a medal for "freedom of the city of London"

We know all cheesy

lol....... I have no time for ignorant trolls tonight grin

My bed calls cheesy

have fun grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by TheEqualizer: 11:44pm On May 09, 2015
freshvine:

I thought you wanted to commit suicide sometime ago being the coward you are. Do igbos look like cowards to you?

I think he got it because he used to be the secretary general of the commonwealth and under the queen. If Nigeria were decent a lot of Nigerian ex-presidents would also have it. John Kuffour of Ghana and Jacob Zuma of South Africa also have the order. Mugabe used to have it too, but they took it back from him.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:44pm On May 09, 2015
customized13:
I am happy at your self mockery grin

lol cheesy
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 09, 2015
[b]Chief Emeka Anyaoku is not a current political office holder in UK.

Igbo Councillors - 10 Councillors
Councillor Nneka Keazor
Councillor Donatus Anyanwu
Councillor Joseph Ejiofor
Councillor Whitney Ihenachor
Councillor Mrs Chika Amadi
Councillor Endy Ezenwata
Councillor Crada Onuegbu
Councillor Ernest Ezeajughi
Councillor Ozzie Uzoanya
Councillor Mercy Umeh

South-south Nigeria Councillors - 3 Councillors
Councillor James Okosun - (South-south)
Councillor Florence Eshalomi (South-south)
Councillor Charity Fiberesima (South-south)

Yoruba Councillors - 15 Councillors
Councillor James Ogungbose
Councillor Adegboyega Oluwole
Councillor Mabel Ogundayo
Councillor Aisha Eniola
Councillor Tayo Oladapo
Councillor Seyi Akiwowo
Councillor Yemi Osho
Councillor Sade Bright
Councillor Olu Babatola
Councillor Obajimi Adefiranye
Councillor Adedamola Aminu
Councillor Susan Fajana-Thomas
Councillor Olurotimi Ogunbadewa
Councillor Rachel Onikosi
Councillor Joy Laguda MBE[/b]

Deltagiant:

All these argument boils down on which tribe that has the biggest honor, presttige and recognition so far in England

And on that, I think the Igbo has an edge over the yoruba based on the fact that Chief Emeka Anyaoku has a place/position in England no Nigerian living or dead ever had.

In 1998 Chief Anyaoku received the Freedom of the city of London Medal, the highest honour the ancient capital of Britain can bestow. The former secretary general had a $1.8 million chair in Commonwealth studies named after him at the University of London. He was decorated by Queen Elizabeth as an Honorary Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order

Read more: http://www.onlinenigeria.com/people/ad.asp?blurb=47#ixzz3ZgKNASfs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

lol cheesy
go to bed, I think u need it. Mr know all grin
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 09, 2015
teeowl:
[b]Chief Emeka Anyaoku is not a current political office holder in UK.

Igbo Councillors - 10 Councillors
Councillor Nneka Keazor
Councillor Donatus Anyanwu
Councillor Joseph Ejiofor
Councillor Whitney Ihenachor
Councillor Mrs Chika Amadi
Councillor Endy Ezenwata
Councillor Crada Onuegbu
Councillor Ernest Ezeajughi
Councillor Ozzie Uzoanya
Councillor Mercy Umeh

South-south Nigeria Councillors - 3 Councillors
Councillor James Okosun - (South-south)
Councillor Florence Eshalomi (South-south)
Councillor Charity Fiberesima (South-south)

Yoruba Councillors - 15 Councillors
Councillor James Ogungbose
Councillor Adegboyega Oluwole
Councillor Mabel Ogundayo
Councillor Aisha Eniola
Councillor Tayo Oladapo
Councillor Seyi Akiwowo
Councillor Yemi Osho
Councillor Sade Bright
Councillor Olu Babatola
Councillor Obajimi Adefiranye
Councillor Adedamola Aminu
Councillor Susan Fajana-Thomas
Councillor Olurotimi Ogunbadewa
Councillor Rachel Onikosi
Councillor Joy Laguda MBE[/b]

no northerner? undecided
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:52pm On May 09, 2015
customized13:
go to bed, I think u need it. Mr know all grin

See let me tell you something, I really don't care what you have to say or think, just make sure it cures you of your ignorance and at the least makes you sleep well at night. grin

I am off to bed, church on my mind.
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:53pm On May 09, 2015
customized13:
no northerner? undecided

Why must a northerner be there, did it take anything from them or did it add to them angry

2 Likes

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Why must a northerner be there, did it take anything from them or did it add to them angry
go and sleep already.
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:55pm On May 09, 2015
customized13:
go and sleep already.

stop with your tribal rants.
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Akolawole(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2015
Its a Pity cry

Every single thing we have to be tribalistic.

The guy was elected as a Councillor, a position you dont get paid for but allowances.

He is NOT an MP which is a much more bigger position.

There are so many Nigerians who are Councillors in UK even there was once a very brilliant Hausa boy who performed brilliantly. Also this http://africanleadership.co.uk/nigerian-girl-aisha-eniola-emerges-youngest-councillor-in-london-uk/

1 Like

Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 09, 2015
No northerner!
customized13:
no northerner? undecided
Re: Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) by Deltagiant: 11:58pm On May 09, 2015
customized13:

We know all cheesy

An insulting comparison for that matter.
In addition one was honored with CBE--Commander Of the British Empire and the one they're 'measuring dick' with was honored with Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order

Must these people argue just about everything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.