Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Cul De Sac - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cul De Sac (47870 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
laykorn:
Then Pearl started the ignition and drove off... Shouldn't it have been, Chichi, toucmeder? Was that a mistake?

Yes it was bless your heart. LOLZ
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
lenmafon:
touchmender darling check the undeleted part and make the necessary corrections

Thanks dear I've corrected it now answer my question. Do you know if I am stuck and I need suggestions to move the story forward?
Re: The Cul De Sac by Codyt(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
touchmeder:

Thanks dear I've corrected it now answer my question. Do you know if I am stuck and I need suggestions to move the story forward?
Well at this point. I'll say unique is one bloody smart cop. And at the same time might be approachable. The eboseles should be sober enough to confess to unique and chi chi and tell them what exactly transpired on that fateful day. This will make things easier and unique do might turn things around for them . As for jesuorobo, he shouldn't be blamed. He was badly in need for money thus the blackmail. Prof buwa should know the truth and forgive. This will give the eboseles peace for crying out loud!

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by Teespice(f): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2015
why do I have a feeling that bukola would be sent packing as a result of what she has done.

good job touchmeder.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Princecalm(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Codyt:

Well at this point. I'll say unique is one bloody smart cop. And at the same time might be approachable. The eboseles should be sober enough to confess to unique and chi chi and tell them what exactly transpired on that fateful day. This will make things easier and unique do might turn things around for them . As for jesuorobo, he shouldn't be blamed. He was badly in need for money thus the blackmail. Prof buwa should know the truth and forgive. This will give the eboseles peace for crying out loud!
and what will he go back to tell the Dpo that is a good friend of his.
Re: The Cul De Sac by OYAY(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am sure Bukky will go down with this scene,for not heeding the advise of her mother not to try to hurt Osazuwa's children. As for the Eboseles they should own up and seek justice with mercy.

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
THIRTY SEVEN

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
''What did I do wrong? What part don’t you get? I said dude asked to speak to his lawyer. I couldn’t detain him further. I tried to call you but your phone was not going through. I beg lets go outside so I can explain it properly besides people are beginning to stare at us''

Chichi tried to hold his arm but Unique shrugged her off ‘’no there is no time to go outside'' he yelled. ''I thought you would hold on to him until I got back. You should have bent the lawyer rule this one time. We can’t have the three of them running around like the three bloody musketeers!’’

‘’I've just explained why it was impossible to hold him but this is the fun part’’

‘’What?’’

‘’Your hot body did not allow you see road. You ran off in a hurry but I got it covered you see. Someone is watching over Jesuorobo as we speak. The dude didn’t go to work today. He is at home and has not stepped out’’

Then for the first time Unique smiled at Chichi ''I hope you're not kidding me?'' he asked.

''Why would I?''

‘’Oh Chichi, I want to hug you so tight and squeeze the life out of you’’

‘’Don’t you dare’’ Chichi whispered.

‘’Of course I can’t – you are a married woman. What do you take me for? Why didn’t you just give me this information the whole time I was going crazy’’

''Because sometimes you need to calm down but its fun watching you turn into The Incredible Hulk''

Suddenly Unique announced in a loud voice ‘’this woman is a brilliant officer; a round of applause for her please’’

Their colleagues began to laugh; some clapped but most laughed and continued to stare at them. Then he turned to Chichi and whispered ‘’are you ready?’’

‘’Is that a question? I’ve been waiting for you ever since. Let’s go to the cul-de-sac; Obaretin Street beckons’’

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
xyz

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
''I don’t feel good’’ Pearl replied in a weak voice.

‘’Just try to be calm. Immediately I picked Ose, I spoke to Ejemen Okogie about this thing. I was quite honest with her; I told her everything’’

''Every as in everything?''

''Yes. Every single little detail down to the tinniest bit''

‘’You didddddddddddd!’’ Pearl cried out.

‘’Dear I had to; this thing is beyond us. We both know what to say and they cannot break us but remember another person is now involved. We don’t know what can roll out of Jesuorobo’s lips. We need legal help. I had to tell her everything and she advised me on certain things. I will explain everything to you once we meet’’

Then Pearl continued to cry and speak at the same time ‘’I don’t think I can stay at work any longer. I can’t concentrate anymore. The policeman was quite hard on me although I didn’t let out anything. I’m so stressed plus I’ve been throwing up since morning. Please come and pick me now’’

‘’Hang in there – I’m on my way’’

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
THIRTY EIGHT

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
xyz

2 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
xyz

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
xyz

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
xyz

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: The Cul De Sac by Pukka36(f): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bukky can pretend for Africacheesy

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
‘’Good, you can go now’’

Imonitie waited patiently at the gate and once Rabiu got back with the message, he shrugged his shoulder and walked back home. Once he arrived, Pearl attacked him with questions but he didn’t have the answers she needed and he explained this carefully ‘’dear, I don’t know when he travelled or when he'll be back. I was not given all those information but the gateman said he is away. If you ask me, I think that is a good thing’’

Pearl thought about it for a minute before yelling in relief ‘’Imo, you are right. Now I think of it, I remember Jesuorobo telling me he needed to leave Benin once he received the money’’

‘’What a relief now I can relax a bit ’’

And so the Ebosele’s believed the police had not gotten through to Jesuorobo but they were wrong – so wrong.
Re: The Cul De Sac by drtwist(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
I feel sorry for the Eboseles family. I blame Bawa and his wife for not looking after their child. I knw it was hit and run but carelessness of the Bawa cos it

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by Doughyeenbae(f): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am scared.... Really scared.
Re: The Cul De Sac by OYAY(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
This fire Bukky has stoked will consume her. Meanwhile with inclusion of Jesuorobo in this case Okungbowa will go extra length to free up his son which will passively give succour to the Eboseles. However I see Okungbowas with exception of Bukky coming out of this scenario stronger as a family than before when the reason behind Jesuorobo's action is revealed.

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by stonecoldcafe: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
lipsrsealed Bukky has gone overboard here. It is one thing to find someone annoying but another thing to purposely set him or her up for destruction. Bukky has pushed and pushed this one. I don't see her lover being able to forgive this time.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Teespice(f): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
bukola has already played with fire. only hoping it won't burn her. her mother warned her but she refused to listen.
Re: The Cul De Sac by gal10(f): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ewoooo!!!! Today na today!!!
Re: The Cul De Sac by Codyt(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Just reading a mere story and my heart beats faster than the drums of China.... Touchmeder is an awesome writer no doubt.

There's a whole lot to learn from this story. A whole lot.
Re: The Cul De Sac by alabig(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bukky has taken enough for the owner to see, jesuorobo mum could not be happy seeing what her only son is going through because of bukky. She should be prepared to withstand the ant infested wood she's gattering. A ghost is about to pay her a courtesy visit.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Nmeri17: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
plot twist: osazuwa will have an accident and die or slump and die then the case will be put on hold. the bukky will steal his money from the store and abscond. after some time jesuorobo will crack and Pearl will be about going to jail with her 8 month old pregnancy but imonitie will own up to the crime instead and the story will end with Pearl visiting him in jail while he asks about the new baby ..OR the new baby fee die join ma sef grin

grin grin grin grin grin.touch me there shoot me grin
Re: The Cul De Sac by ugosly(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
The situation is fast brewing and degenerating into one horrible quagmire, it can be likened to a situation where you suddenly find yourself in a jungle being chased by a lion and you climb a tree and meet a very big python up there, you look around there is a river nearby,you contemplate diving in but its got Crocs and Alligators, what would you do,my advice,WAKE UP!! It can only be a dream.

I wish Imonite, Pearl or JesuRobocop will just wake up from this nightmare of a hellish scenario and realize its all been a dream especially from the drop-off scene.
We are waiting.....

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by Dahmum(f): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
ohhhh! am sooo loving this.its gettin messy.Weldon ma more ink to ya pen.lovly
Re: The Cul De Sac by Codyt(m): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nmeri17:
plot twist: osazuwa will have an accident and die or slump and die then the case will be put on hold. the bukky will steal his money from the store and abscond. after some time jesuorobo will crack and Pearl will be about going to jail with her 8 month old pregnancy but imonitie will own up to the crime instead and the story will end with Pearl visiting him in jail while he asks about the new baby ..OR the new baby fee die join ma sef grin

*grabs 9mm...bang! You such a kill joy sha tongue
Re: The Cul De Sac by chukwusi(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Nmeri17:

do you have a crystal ball ?
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks yall for the comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) / "Desire" By John Mfon / Selfless Desires

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.