Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,099 members, 7,973,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:03 AM

In love with my Ex, but I am married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In love with my Ex, but I am married (14554 Views)

In Love With Ex, But Keeping Up With My Girlfriend. / ‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor / My Fiancee Still Desires Her Ex, But Doesnt Want To Leave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by kuntash: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2009
once again- use ur head, think about the most enjoyable period with d father of ur kid. Nothing else, it will work for u. also, Divine direction as u would expect is the ultimate- seek God's intervention. lets know in 6months time the situation- best of luck
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by rominiyi(f): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
Hi nairalanders , thank you so much for the love shown, I am refreshed now.
May God send help your way too .
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by chidexy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2009
So what is the latest? Are you still holidaying and thinking about it or have you already made up your mind on your next line of action?

Just being curious
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by rominiyi(f): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ Chidexy , I have returned and finally decided what to do
might not go down with everyone though , but this is me.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by Treetop20(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2009
rominiyi:

@ Chidexy , I have returned and finally decided what to do
might not go down with everyone though , but this is me.
what did you then decide to do?
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by rominiyi(f): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
I am following my heart ! I deserve happiness and joy
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by OnyinyeGod(f): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ Poster

i understand how u feel. it is happening to me. i cannot love any other guy except this guy. If when i told someone else that i love him may be the person wants to date me. it is just a mere say it doesn't come from my heart. Even when people have been seeking my hand in marriage, i said to myself it is only this guy no nobody despite he had nothing. As poor as nothing. He doesn\t give me anything but i love him.

Follow ur heart my dear.

It do happen.

I am a living witness to ur problem.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by AMT: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2009
FORGET him. You must, atleast for the sake of your happiness. I mean, think about your child,
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by chidexy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
well, the final decision is yours and since you've made it, I do sincerely hope that you find the happiness that you are seeking. Though, happiness in any relationship doesn't come automatically, you have to seek it and work at being happy. Your partner will never give you happiness. You decide whether you want to be happy or not.

All the same, I wish you well and hope you take care of your daughter
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by Diva1(f): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2009
This is the type of thing that scares me, that if ever I get married, would I be able to love the person as much as I love my ex(boyfriend), also being that he is my first true love but not first relationship.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by C2H5OH(f): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2009
Diva, I've told you not to let the chemicals flowing through your body deceive you. If you want to love another more than you love(d) your ex, you CAN. Stop wondering or making excuses.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by Diva1(f): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2009
I guess till I get there right?!
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by tpia: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2009
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by ijleke(f): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2009
@poster this is wat i think about this sitaution
1. you are a married woman and yes we are flesh but let the past be kept there
2. what you are doin is wat we call ( INDIRECT CHEATING)
3. an x of how many years comes back out of the blues , dont u think he HAS PLANS he knows you are married
4. Think TWICE, before you use your hand to wreck ur marriage,
5. Yes ur husband did something to you THAT you ffind it difficult to forgive, you know why u feeling that way now, because u have an alternative, UR X.
BUILD ON ROCK OOO THINK THINK THINK,
CHEERS
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by MANDEL(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2009
pls the family u are living in is more important than that u think u love. pls what u need to do is to stay away frm him and do try and change ur line.
u have a lovely world to live wt ur husband than whom u claim u've previously love.u are only blind foulded wit him nw.

lastly stop any form of imaginazn about ur love wit him and stop thinking about him.he will destroy ur home . true love is unconditional. pls takie
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by Kekenapep: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2009
I have been following this story since the beginning and I comment as follows;

Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by johnnygan(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2009
@ poster, you better remain fixed angry
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by Kekenapep: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2009

1. the story is unfolding like a soap opera (i think there are at least 5 episodes in there). It may be untrue

If it is true;

1. I doubt if you are a born again christian from all the comments u have made. I f u are not then i cant help you, nobody can really.  But if u are then obviously God is a bystander in this case and most likely in your life. For the sake of readers i will add the following comments;

2. We (the readers) do not have enough information to make sound judgements. A one sided story can NEVER be entirely truthful. It takes two to tango like they say. One will tell the story to his/her advantage and to justify his/her actions. She/he may be the one most at fault.

3. If there has been continual abuse (especially physical)  in the relationship or He really had an issue from another woman then a divorce might be a consideration and a last resort.

4. There is mention that she loved him in the first two years of marriage (what if this ex had showed up then, what happens?) If u marry this other guy and after two years  some issues come up (like they always will, believe me) what will u do? Go back to ur former husband or work things out.

5. When people keep saying their happiness i am suspicious what they mean most times is they are SELFISH and they are thinking only of themselves. I am not always happy (show me someone who does) so what life goes on. Your husband is selfish and you are selfish too. Thats is d basic reason for divorce bi-selfishness.

6. When people claim not to be able to live without someone thats a lie. You claim to love him, i disagree, I think you are actually addicted to him (like one is addicted to a cigarette or liquor). Maybe u had sex with him before and there are soul ties. Love says i want to make u happy and I find joy in doing so. Addiction says it/u make me happy and i cant live without it/u.

7. It is absurd and utterly unthinkable that ur ex will approach ur parents (Which kind of parents are those) when u are still married. That is VERY irresponsible of them. Wouldnt want them advising anyone I know for sure. Gosh Help!!!!

You and ur husband should have gone for counselling and realised that Marriage is not just about finding the right peson but mostly being the right person. Marriage is hard work at and not a butterfly- in-the-stomach, evrything-will-work-out-cos-i-love-you, i-will-feel-like-this-always etc

Part 2 later
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by kugaba(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2009
you are inviting trouble for your self. Those feelings you have for him are not real. you better flee as fast as your life can carry you. make hay now that you can still see the sun.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by fuke(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2009
Married for 5 year with a kd and still in love with your oldie. Hunn, Yorubas will say oro pesi je. Now you are making all excuses to justify your seeing this your oldie. This is natural because that is what you want and that is sweeter but it is not the truth nor the correct thing to do. Your man has broken your hearts several times, who told you the oldie will not do worse when you finally get to him. The problem with you women is that you always want to eat your akara and have it back. In many cases, we men stay with you just to have a peaceful life. As they say in churches we carry our cross. Carry your own cross, stay with your man and get more kids. 90% 0f men are the same and i tell you we are the easiest to manage. Treat your husband like a baby, pamper him. thrill him and you will discover he is sweet. Your oldie is not a serios person. He is coming back to you probably because he has gotten his fingers burnt somewhere. Ask yourself why did he take six years and www faces to find you. Afterall your parents were there all along. Why did he not ask after you from them these years? As for me, if i want to marry a girl, i will find her even i she has travelled to the moon. Her people will trace her for me and it will not take six years. My sister stay put and stop calling him. Anything outside this is disaster
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by 8inch: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2009
See the dangers of marryin a non virgin
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by webpro(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2009
I never wanted to add a comment here because after going through the comments and advices of every1 here and the replies the poster is giving. Wat I can figure out is that the poster is not asking for wat she will do, because she has already concluded that, look my marriage is rocky and dieing, the man i love is back and wants me back, she only wants certain approval from her father, the society, off course we here @ nairaland so that it dosen't seem as if she wants to be the ovarall decider.

Advices to her to continue with her marraige are just waste of time because she dosent want to continue anymore. reasons.

1. she is defending the come back guy in everyway and approves his actions (of asking her for marriage wen he (romeo) knows quite well that she is marride) even though she pretend to tell us she is saying NO.

2. she said the romeo guy loves her daughter so there will be no problem she marrying him with a child.

3. That her father wants her happiness. And what is her happiness? That she leaves her husband and her marriage because she dosen't love him anymore and wants to marry her ex lover which she loves so much and her father is definitely going to approves it because he (father) wants her happiness.

My fellow country people, the lady don decide, so every attempt to change her mind will all be waste of energy to type, brain for big english, and time. I don't know if somebody is getting my point of view. Lets leave her to do her will, sometimes pride will lead to prudence and prudence is a virtue.

She might be successful with her ex if they get married. Lets check other threads and forget this one.

na her business from now on

Thank You ALL.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by Titiw4real: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2009
don't look back again it is not good for a married woman.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by benlegacy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2009
@poster
u have a kid already so what hence are you still looking for in a man that has already abandon you for a long time (6yrs). I can see that some people are after ur wedding, plz i beg you. Stop see him. A words is enough for the wise,
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by johnnygan(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2009
8inch+:

See the dangers of marryin a non virgin

They not all that holy lol grin grin grin
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by JJYOU: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2009
In love with my Ex, but I am married
« on: February 11, 2009, 09:35 AM »

Dear Naira land,
Pls I need an urgent advise,
I lost a contact with a guy I love so much, almost 6yrs ago. …we were so very much in love…
Recently we met on one of the popular friendship site again where people exchange photographs and u see ur old friends and family.
I was shocked when I got his message , anyway he requested we see and arrangements was made , before I left he asked, are u still single, I said no I married with a child now for 5yrs.
Anyway we met and we talked, and by the time I got home , I know am still in love with him but I cant help it. can’t seem to get him out of my mind; he has been asking that I marry him, I am like what are u thinking? And he said I rightfully belong to him, I though it was a joke until he started visiting my parents in my hometown , begging my parents to pls give me to him, my parents find it funny but my father thinks otherwise,
I know we love each other but am in a fix,  What should I do?
Please advise me?

Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married
« #165 on: March 11, 2009, 02:49 PM »

I am following my heart ! I deserve happiness and joy

what a difference a month makes. wonders shall never end
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by soulamanne(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2009
ve been readin the posters reply from d beginin and ve a feelin she has made up her mind to go to her EX.if only she never had a kid it would ve been the easiest way out but hey,i smell trouble in the future.aint wishin u bad but am just being a realist here.God help u
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by bluespice(f): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2009
again i wonder how emotionally matured people are when they decide to get married
webpro:

I never wanted to add a comment here because after going through the comments and advices of every1 here and the replies the poster is giving. Wat I can figure out is that the poster is not asking for wat she will do, because she has already concluded that, look my marriage is rocky and dieing, the man i love is back and wants me back, she only wants certain approval from her father, the society, off course we here @ nairaland so that it dosen't seem as if she wants to be the ovarall decider.

Advices to her to continue with her marraige are just waste of time because she dosent want to continue anymore. reasons.

1. she is defending the come back guy in everyway and approves his actions (of asking her for marriage wen he (romeo) knows quite well that she is marride) even though she pretend to tell us she is saying NO.

2. she said the romeo guy loves her daughter so there will be no problem she marrying him with a child.

3. That her father wants her happiness. And what is her happiness? That she leaves her husband and her marriage because she dosen't love him anymore and wants to marry her ex lover which she loves so much and her father is definitely going to approves it because he (father) wants her happiness.

My fellow country people, the lady don decide, so every attempt to change her mind will all be waste of energy to type, brain for big english, and time. I don't know if somebody is getting my point of view. Lets leave her to do her will, sometimes pride will lead to prudence and prudence is a virtue.

She might be successful with her ex if they get married. Lets check other threads and forget this one.

na her business from now on

Thank You ALL.
Kekenapep:

1. the story is unfolding like a soap opera (i think there are at least 5 episodes in there). It may be untrue

If it is true;

1. I doubt if you are a born again christian from all the comments u have made. I f u are not then i cant help you, nobody can really. But if u are then obviously God is a bystander in this case and most likely in your life. For the sake of readers i will add the following comments;

2. We (the readers) do not have enough information to make sound judgements. A one sided story can NEVER be entirely truthful. It takes two to tango like they say. One will tell the story to his/her advantage and to justify his/her actions. She/he may be the one most at fault.

3. If there has been continual abuse (especially physical) in the relationship or He really had an issue from another woman then a divorce might be a consideration and a last resort.

4. There is mention that she loved him in the first two years of marriage (what if this ex had showed up then, what happens?) If u marry this other guy and after two years some issues come up (like they always will, believe me) what will u do? Go back to ur former husband or work things out.

5. When people keep saying their happiness i am suspicious what they mean most times is they are SELFISH and they are thinking only of themselves. I am not always happy (show me someone who does) so what life goes on. Your husband is selfish and you are selfish too. Thats is d basic reason for divorce bi-selfishness.

6. When people claim not to be able to live without someone thats a lie. You claim to love him, i disagree, I think you are actually addicted to him (like one is addicted to a cigarette or liquor). Maybe u had sex with him before and there are soul ties. Love says i want to make u happy and I find joy in doing so. Addiction says it/u make me happy and i cant live without it/u.

7. It is absurd and utterly unthinkable that ur ex will approach ur parents (Which kind of parents are those) when u are still married. That is VERY irresponsible of them. Wouldnt want them advising anyone I know for sure. Gosh Help!!!!

You and ur husband should have gone for counselling and realised that Marriage is not just about finding the right peson but mostly being the right person. Marriage is hard work at and not a butterfly- in-the-stomach, evrything-will-work-out-cos-i-love-you, i-will-feel-like-this-always etc

Part 2 later

word!
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by kiethatela: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2009
Just go on wih your ife. Don' sick with him. Try to think he's a stranger in your life. You have a kid and also married. That must be a temptation for you. Try not to see him anymore. If you wan more tips, try this one. I already read it, and it also helped me. http://www.solutionbay.org/problems/how-do-you-get-over-a-break-up-when-you-are-still-in-love-with-your-ex
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by C2H5OH(f): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2009
good idea kiethatela
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by topsy25(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2009
Hi NLs, thank you soo much for your kind words for this confused woman.

But my advice is this: let this woman be, she has already made up her mind even before posting her story, she was expecting us to support her and give her a go ahead, but some of us know better.

@poster,

Pls do whatever you want to do, you'll come back telling us you made a great mistake. Leaving your hubby for an ex out of lust is not the solution to problems in marriage

Shalom!
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by pek(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2009
i see some inconsitency in you story. you lost contact 6 years ago. that would be 2003 and gsm was booming then. you love him, he loves you, he didnt try hard enough to locate you. now from the blues he wants you. you av told him no but he persists. he now knows how to contact your father who supports him. your father that he couldnt get across for 6 years to contact you. your father who should know what the santity of marriage is is the only one supporting him and claims to care for your happiness, tell me, am i missing something here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out / The "big Mistake" Women Make That Can Push Men Away And Make Him Withdrew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.