Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:49 AM

BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch (49028 Views)

APC Senators' Truce Talks Upset Saraki’s Alliance With PDP. / Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You" / Check Out This Fight Between Biafrans,bbc & Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
No matter the height/amount of criticisms, all I believe is...

PMB is working, and he's gonna continue resourceful - result oriented hardworks!

Cheers!

He's working in chad n Niger for now.

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by toonzay(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2015
undecided grin
chuna1985:

Buhari fooled Nigerians because Nigerians are fools.
d papa wey born you no be Nigerian??
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by toonzay(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
She never start to chop Nigeria money na.... Even if it's 20million naira watch, The money must have come from elsewhere....

I think the woman is personally Rich #
true talk jare.... I wonder why some daft group of ppl just huddle dey stone dre own shadow

3 Likes

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Richardiyke271(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2015
Hmmmmmm na wa, 10million hand watch from a family dat want to fight corruption in dis country? Is dat why d Presido refuse to decleared his assert publicly as promise, so dat Nigerians won't Kno wot he is up to. Hmmmmm, I smell a rat oooo

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Neplusultra(f): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2015
Lolz!! Aisha don suffer for Una hand! She go be like; Kedu ife m ji isi Kote bikonu grin
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by kodded(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2015
toonzay:

hey dunce... this isn't all about APC.... this is common sense...u just need to apply it. you shouldn't be surprised if a high profiled citizen like that possesses jewelries worth that amount..... irrespective of whichever lie they've told. after all they are politicians.
ok

I give up cheesy
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2015
chuna1985:

Northern Nigeria should make their own money, Not stealing money from Niger delta oil to buy 10 million naira watch...

How dyu know the money was stolen?
How dyu know the watch wasn't a gift?

The only reasonable argument that that I can make out of this situation is the fact that buhari sold himself, as a humble modest, cattle owning general
And his wife flaunts a 10million naira worth watch.

Asides this, she has everyright to wear the watch, since she did not steal it
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is getting interesting.

Opposition politics is very sweet because you attack like barcelona with barcanista as our 9 while they defend like QPR with Omenka and beremx as their 5 and 6.
This one is hilarious o.. grin grin grin
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by saddabm(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2015
For those who dont now Who's Aisha is should google for her profile and see who her father was, is the king of the kings in nigeria Lamido of Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by goodgate: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2015
StepTwo:
#BabaOneChance
bus stop no far, na just 2019
Are You GOD?
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Neplusultra:
Lolz!! Aisha don suffer for Una hand! She go be like; Kedu ife m ji isi Kote bikonu grin
hahhahahhaha shey aisha don begin speak igbo?

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Neplusultra(f): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
hahhahahhaha shey aisha don begin speak igbo?
Just being humourous in my language cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by OboloMAN: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
Only God knows the quantity of those Aisha and her husband have in their collection. They should declare their asset publicly

Supported Buhari declare your Assets publicly.

Only 1 watch for 10 million , God knows what collections she got in her closet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by joseph1832(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is getting interesting.

Opposition politics is very sweet because you attack like barcelona with barcanista as our 9 while they defend like QPR with Omenka and beremx as their 5 and 6.
You should know that barcanista you so like to lead your attack is being paid like Lionel Messi and Neymer while the likes of you sit back and watch like fans and heap praise on him while he gets richer and you get poorer!.

barcanista:
This one is hilarious o.. grin grin grin
I wonder when political prostitutes started developing a sense of humor
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by StepTwo: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2015
goodgate:
Are You GOD?
are you satan?

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by tonero230(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Ikengawo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2469227_kai_jpegb47bc645f534b220ef506e8c9d5d6b51
[size=20pt]ONE NIGERIA
ONE CHANCE
[/size]

Rotimi amaechi or any of the apc govs could have gotten that watch for her

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by obuduman: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2015
if its true that PMB's wife can afford such expensive wristwatch how come his wife did not donate it to her husband's.hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2015
It could be the knock off version.
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by TheAdvocate(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Dannyset:
Sense?
It could be a gift, afterall Julius Berger built Babangida a mansion as gift.

A gift? N10million for doing what or to do what?

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Neplusultra:
Just being humourous in my language cheesy
hehehhe una wan finish the 'poornaire President wife, who happens to be a billionaire
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by duran2059(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
One chance
Nigerians ve bin fulled by "holy" Buhari
Still don't understand how one old man fulled us all

Am dedicating dis ftc, to all dana air crash victims, may d lady(mother Mary) of all airways, intercede on their behalf to his son lord Jesus Christ, to grant dem eternal rest, Amen
Foolish fool, you can't even spell proper then you think it's easy to rule a whole nation Yea? Well your sense of reasoning is very low
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Kollyman: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by TheAdvocate(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Aisha Buhari has every right to own such exquisite piece as a private citizen but we are concerned because the husband is our president and he used this * I'm a poor talakawa just like you* while he was the richest man in Babylon.

The only thing that can put all these to rest is a public declaration of assets as he pledged

Its only the man's assets that will be declared dude.
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by adaxxy: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2015
He is just a pretender he is yet to account for a missing 25 billion naira he personally handled as the chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) between 1998-99? How can Buhari make claims of fighting corruption while already, he is engaging the same corrupt politicians for his regime?
he APC environment besieged by the very hooligans that sucked the country dry,una never know anything thank God I no kuku vote anybody , (olee gbe olee gbaa) thief carry and thief collect am,this is just the beginning .

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by adaxxy: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Now he wants to keep the portfolio for himself. Hmmmmm......I dey look oooo.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Neplusultra(f): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
hehehhe una wan finish the 'poornaire President wife, who happens to be a billionaire
Make we dey watch dem na
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by hansad: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2015
nigerianvenom:

But why haven't we heard anything from saharareporters, punch and thenation?
Does it mean they are not aware of this news?

Punch will not write anything against Buhari. Buhari is another Alimi for the Omos of the SW.

The SW and Punch wouldn't mind Buhari occupying offices of President and Petroleum minister, so long as some big crumbs go to the SW, but tiny pieces of crumbs go to the SS and SE.

4 Likes

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by PointB: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2015
How many more of such expensive items are the 'holy' Buharis hiding from us? undecided undecided

Time will tell.

#BabaOneChance

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2015
adamskutty:
hahahha! Poverty life no good ooo. grin grin
See king of thieves from the land of scary looking creatures with swollen nose calling ( his misteress) a thief? grin grin grin

Oooooh boooy, no be our fault say dem born u inside weed business, na levels pass levels. grin ABI! Sing the song for me again, thief! Huh? Ole huh? grin OOOOOYA CARRY AM GOOO, BIAFRAUUUUUDS. grin grin

On a more serious note, she have every right whatsoever to buy a 200,000 dollars watch, a pretty, gorgeous, sweet, sexy momma like her deserve all the best thing the world can offer------------reward for being pretty, afterall it is her mooooooney. No be our fault say una ugly ooo, like shepopotamus. The fact say una dey wear cloths and not leaves is an insult to the pretty ones. grin grin grin grin grin NO verce oo, dey is hope in plastic surgery. grin

Its obvious you can't do without biafra. What is ur worth? Who knows you? Have you ever been recognized? I believe instead of insulting the tribe from the east, You should get a Job and put yourself to use.
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by hansad: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2015
adaxxy:
He is just a pretender he is yet to account for a missing 25 billion naira he personally handled as the chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) between 1998-99? How can Buhari make claims of fighting corruption while already, he is engaging the same corrupt politicians for his regime?
he APC environment besieged by the very hooligans that sucked the country dry,una never know anything thank God I no kuku vote anybody , (olee gbe olee gbaa) thief carry and thief collect am,this is just the beginning .

A question to people of SW: DID BUHARI NOT SAY THAT ABACHA WAS NOT CORRUPT WHILE MUCH OF ABACHA LOOTS WERE BEING REPATRIATED TO NIGERIA?

Those from the SW who voted Buhari have no idea of what a corruption-free person should look like. All that was on their minds was to send Jonathan and his Igbo ministers out of government, they were not looking for a new president in Buhari to position Nigeria better than Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by adaxxy: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2015
@Adamskutty
I no blame you ,why you no go dey speak in tongue when you don receive fat brown envelopes grin grin he dey pain you o gaga...but na true I talk now,now I jnow truth is really bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.