Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch (49018 Views)

APC Senators' Truce Talks Upset Saraki’s Alliance With PDP. / Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You" / Check Out This Fight Between Biafrans,bbc & Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by 9jatatafo(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2015
In the midst of suffering our politicians and families display wealth. If PMB said he will fight corruption and his wife could put on such expensive wristwatch then we are in trouble. Buhari said he took a loan to get the presidential form and see the watch his wife is wearing. Those in support of the first lady saying it is a gift, I want you all to know that whoever gave her that gift have just used a big bait to attract a bigger gain. This is absolutely wrong. This is Nigeria, nothing goes for nothing.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by babykaydee(f): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Nawa oh,she donated
10M Worth of drugs and now she cant afford A
10M naira watch,,,is it not b4 the swearing in?HOW is it naija money?
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by chidiandre(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Nigerians are hypocrites Tonto dike carries a bag worth 5million or toyin lawani spends that same amount on cloths or this celebrated runs girls spends more than that on cloths
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2015
saddabm:
For those who dont now Who's Aisha is should google for her profile and see who her father was, is the king of the kings in nigeria Lamido of Adamawa.
And she couldn't borrow her Husband money to buy d Apc Presidential form but she wears watch of 10million,which should we believe?

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by adzubayr: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2015
but wats d noise abt Aisha Buhari wearin an expensive wristwatch? pls guys do make ur findins b$ u stat makin any unnecessary feud abt wat is nt. Aisha has a beauty saloon she runs so d questn abt where she's got her money from is nt debatable. hitherto, we all knw Buhari to be an xtreme principled man. if he doesn't wanna collect from his wife he will no do so so, wats d big deal?
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by adexmuhyi(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2015
when will Nigerians stop procastinating and stop being a source of nuisance and distraction to their leaders,,, we all know that when it comes to fashion ladies and women are alwayz at the forefront,, they can go to the extent of saving money for bou 20yrs just to buy a funeral cloth talkless of a woman working and also a pro in cosmetology... Oga o #MIGHTY ME
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by krystal101(f): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2015
Some people are not getting the point; no one is saying she shouldn't wear watch wey cost pass 100M but Buhari gave the impression that he couldn't afford it, isn't that what led to the issue of people raising money for his campaign... #babaonechance

4 Likes

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Cyriloha(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
One chance
Nigerians ve bin fulled by "holy" Buhari
Still don't understand how one old man fulled us all

Am dedicating dis ftc, to all dana air crash victims, may d lady(mother Mary) of all airways, intercede on their behalf to his son lord Jesus Christ, to grant dem eternal rest, Amen
Amen my brother. ...jonaa killed us all he surrendered himself with wolfs...Green snakes in green grass
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by toonzay(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2015
kodded:
ok
I give up cheesy
lol... no vex guy... ur still my guy.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by strongerthaneva(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2015
klevjey:

#brainless is now trending
#dumbskull now treding..
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by lonelydora: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2015
Dannyset:
Sense?
It could be a gift, afterall Julius Berger built Babangida a mansion as gift.

Gitto built Ojo Maduekwe's mansion in Ohafia as a gift.
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
One chance
Nigerians ve bin fulled by "holy" Buhari
Still don't understand how one old man fulled us all

Am dedicating dis ftc, to all dana air crash victims, may d lady(mother Mary) of all airways, intercede on their behalf to his son lord Jesus Christ, to grant dem eternal rest, Amen
so afterall, you are an illiterate! Who writes fulled instead of fooled? And don't tell me it was a mistake cos u wrote it twice...you are trying to bring someone down and you end up fooling yourself.... pls talk about Jonathan's mansion and patience's estate and hotel...bunch of illiterate rigmarole
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by ojezee(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2015
no matter how disciplined a man wants to be, women would always be women ,a lot of you guys crucifying the president can't restrain your women ,don't forget this woman is an entrepreneur in cosmetology.she has asset.
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by nd07(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
talktimi:
I got it on good authority that it was a replica gift from her rich uncle cool

I hear u sir. Mrs Aisha's defense lawyer

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
chidiandre:
Nigerians are hypocrites Tonto dike carries a bag worth 5million or toyin lawani spends that same amount on cloths or this celebrated runs girls spends more than that on cloths

We didn't entrust tonto dike with nigeria's funds

4 Likes

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
so afterall, you are an illiterate! Who writes fulled instead of fooled? And don't tell me it was a mistake cos u wrote it twice...you are trying to bring someone down and you end up fooling yourself.... pls talk about Jonathan's mansion and patience's estate and hotel...bunch of illiterate rigmarole

Ahn ahn, this his not an obahiagbon stuvs nau.....
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by talktimi(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

[s]what if she is wearing the fake one of $100 or a gift from one northern billionaire.? GEJ distributed gold iphone to guest in his daughter's wedding yet nobody complain.

GOD PLS. GIVE THEM BIAFRA AND LET NIGERIA MOVE FORWARD. IGBOS R THE REAL ENEMIES WITHIN NIGERIA. I WANT BIAFRA TO SUCCEED SO THAT WE CAN HAVE PEACE.[/s]
NONSENSE.
Gej did not distribute gold iPhones to anybody STOP LYING. You're obviously a tribal bigot so no need reasoning with you

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by talktimi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
adexmuhyi:
when will Nigerians stop procastinating and stop being a source of nuisance and distraction to their leaders,,, we all know that when it comes to fashion ladies and women are alwayz at the forefront,, they can go to the extent of saving money for bou 20yrs just to buy a funeral cloth talkless of a woman working and also a pro in cosmetology... Oga o #MIGHTY ME
" COSMETOLOGY" is the latest English you people have learnt this year, the last one was "replica"
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
talktimi:
NONSENSE.
Gej did not distribute gold iPhones to anybody STOP LYING. You're obviously a tribal bigot so no need reasoning with you

shut up. bloody biafran. see who is talking about tribe?............... nobody throw tribal card more than the fvcking biafrans. u people need to repentance according to Gowan.
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Enahi(f): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
talktimi:
is it your money ?
very stupid question angry

Its Buhari's money Abi,Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by egobetatoday: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Aisha Buhari has every right to own such exquisite piece as a private citizen but we are concerned because the husband is our president and he used this * I'm a poor talakawa just like you* while he was the richest man in Babylon.

The only thing that can put all these to rest is a public declaration of assets as he pledged

ten of those wristwatch cost a whooping 100million
10 X10,000,000 = 100,000,000

they dont need to declare any assets anymore cos 10million is hidding in common wristwatch!!!

we know them now!

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by kipesco(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
9jatatafo:
In the midst of suffering our politicians and families display wealth. If PMB said he will fight corruption and his wife could put on such expensive wristwatch then we are in trouble. Buhari said he took a loan to get the presidential form and see the watch his wife is wearing. Those in support of the first lady saying it is a gift, I want you all to know that whoever gave her that gift have just used a big bait to attract a bigger gain. This is absolutely wrong. This is Nigeria, nothing goes for nothing.

Yes he took a loan to buy his ticket. That I know and the loan he collected in Rivers State pause.
Uptil Amaechi left,
** owed refuse carriers 4mths
** Civil servants 1mth
** Timariv 9mths
** Pensioners 5mths
** Primary Health 1yr plus
** Layers 1 yrs plus
** Students in abroad 3-6mths

Buhari fought Atiku dollar to dollar that Atiku decide not to waste his hard earned money.

A righteous man with a corrupt person is corrupt period.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by kipesco(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
talktimi:
the nation is not complaining. The nation has no clue what's happening cool

That is why we are complaining because he promised to give us clues. Rather he is becoming more clueless listening to radio through ear phones.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by 9jatatafo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
kipesco:

Yes he took a loan to buy his ticket. That I know and the loan he collected in Rivers State pause.
Uptil Amaechi left,
** owed refuse carriers 4mths
** Civil servants 1mth
** Timariv 9mths
** Pensioners 5mths
** Primary Health 1yr plus
** Layers 1 yrs plus
** Students in abroad 3-6mths

Buhari fought Atiku dollar to dollar that Atiku decide not to waste his hard earned money.

A righteous man with a corrupt person is corrupt period.

God bless you for this info. We are in for it. I said it before that President Buhari cannot fight corruption because it was corrupt politicians that gave corrupt money as ladder to climb to the apex. If Buhari is serious to fight corruption then he must start from Bola Tinubu and Rotimi Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Dubemkelly(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hian! Biko allow the woman rock what she wants, Buhari aint a pauper nd can afford that shii
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by talktimi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=PDPmamapiss post=34418775]

[s]shut up. bloody biafran. see who is talking about tribe?............... nobody throw tribal card more than the fvcking biafrans. u people need to repentance according to Gowan.[/[/s]quote] silence is the best answer for a foól
Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by unphilaz(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari is travelling... Nigerians are waiting... Aisha is wearing $50,000 wristwatch...equivalent to N10,000,000. Change is surely in the One Chance...Sai BuhAisha

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by abdulwastecx(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
adamskutty:
Abeg. U are beauty and not a beast, spend the money ooo, so much money oo. grin grin grin I am very upset that it cost just 10million naira, it is too small for her, walahi! grin grin grin . Atleast a watch of 100million naira would have been better. Oooh! My goodness, her skin glows like the flames from an acetylene torch unlike the other one with rough skin like aba dirty roads. grin grin grin grin grin

SPEND THE MONEEEY O. grin grin grin grin grin

Saaaai buhari till 2023! grin grin

i am a staunch buhari supporter but comment like this shows how irrational, insensitive and stupid some people can be.

A wife of a president that 175m Nigerians believe in, 175m whose majority live in extreme poverty, live on less than a dollar per day voted to change their life.....we need more from such a figure

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Jesusloveyou: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
very sweet my dear,d pressure is not on us to perform,we go just dey luk and attack wen dey mak mistake....lolz
that wil be a good way to improve our society,but not d way u saTANist are 'mad' because u lost election, u can attack when u notice our leaders are stealing our commonwealth, but now,nothing is going on in aso rock. U saTANist can do better.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by Jesusloveyou: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
9jatatafo:
and men of God that received 'private jet' gift are not corrupt, and d same men of God that involve in import 'waiver' are not corrupt.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch by 9jatatafo(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and men of God that received 'private jet' gift are not corrupt, and d same men of God that involve in import 'waiver' are not corrupt.

Was men of God mentioned in this thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.