Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,135 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians (15236 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2006
Loverbwoy or what do call yourself are sure you are not sick upstairs? U need to be in d same ward in the same psychiatric hospital with Flex06 and Odeku. Read and understand very well before passing comments. Are you an Egbaman from abeokuta??
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by LoverBwoy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2006
no im not from egbaland

maybe if you explain what there is to understand or you know something i dont know
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2006
The purpose of the article is not to pass judgment, it's just to give an insight of what is going on between these two leaders.

Definitely, you and ODEKU (FLEX) are from thesame village (can't read or write), but i still love you guys.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by LoverBwoy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2006
seems like you are still colllecting some dirty notes from ibb and atiku abeg no forget share am with ishmael o,before my guy die from drinking garri with sand groundnut wink

the write of that article should be sacked for time wasting to be honest, nothing stands out!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by LoverBwoy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2006
Big B1:

The purpose of the article is not to pass judgment, it's just to give an insight of what is going on between these two leaders.

My conclusion is that Obasanjo has cleverly weaved the campaign expenses of his deputy from a campaign account they jointly manage to accuse him of mismanaging PTDF funds through two mutual friends of theirs: Otunba Mike Adenuga and Otunba Oyewole Fasawe

If Jefferson was reacting to Fasawe's petition and the request for his money, then the logical step for Mr. President is to suspect his allegations which I think he did. This probably explains why he kept the letter in his drawers for two years until he needed anything, just anything, to get even with his troublesome deputy. .

read between the lines abeg, remember i didnt say they are the president innocent, mr atiku has waived his immunity, therefore any probe is for the benefit of nigerians in the long run! obj will be probed 2007 -hopefully
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2006
LoverBwoy:

seems like you are still colllecting some dirty notes from ibb and atiku abeg no forget share am with ishmael o,before my guy die from drinking garri with sand groundnut wink

the write of that article should be sacked for time wasting to be honest, nothing stands out!

Pally how you take know say i dey drink garri?? E be like say sef like drink garri well well. Anyway sha i no dey too drink garri, na kpokpo garri and[b] fish [/b] i like pass.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by LoverBwoy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2006
yes o for cold sef i shack garri once, with fresh milk long time wey i don chop fried fish grin
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2006
Kool down, you sef na poorman before. You wan begin claim level here say you bin dey drink garri with milk. I hear you!! Na without sugar you dey shack your own sef grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by chelsea4su(f): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2006
why are you guys talking like this about your leaders remember one day you will soon be a leader if possible
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2006
When the cat is not at home the mouse will play I go on vacation for one day and people like BigB1, ISMA_HELL ZEBRA ZOMBIE are all talking shyt about me, why cant you guys use your brain and be constructive, stop sending derogatory remarks to me and other intelligent users

which of of you three gays is the pic below?

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2006
I know im getting ban for this one, and once we put ATIKU and IBB in jaill this is the pic of you guys running out og Nigeria

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2006
ODEKU (FLEX) This is unbelievable; you've got to be kidding me.

Is this what this forum is all about?

My friend, come on now, grow up and let's utilize this zone constructively.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2006
That was what I thought, you and your boyfriends start the insult, so if you can't take it dont dish it out and I am not ODEKU for the last freaking time
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2006
ODEKU (FLEX): do you really think your stupidity is doing anything to me? You've got to be kidding me.

It is sad that you don't even realize that you're making youself to look and sound like an unformed, no home training immoral dolt.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2006
abeg see kettle way dey call pot black,BigB1 did ur parents get u from the zoo?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2006
FLEX06:

and I am not ODEKU for the last freaking time

It's hard for it to understand. It has learning difficulties of some kind maybe A.D.D, so please bear with it. Just remember you have to keep reminding it you're not Odeku.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by superman(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2006
na waa ooo! shambolic!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2006
Big B1 is like a fly chasing my GARI, I will never see a reason why IBB should no be in jail, and that is why him and I clash so much.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2006
Flex06, why are you posting your picture here?? Please we dont want to know how bad looking and wowo you are.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2006
Ishmael is a multi-purpose sound analysis tool. It is primarily aimed at processing real-time sound, but it can also read sounds from a file, or a sequence of files.
Another part of Ishmael is for automatic call recognition (ACR). Ishmael currently has three algorithms for ACR: measuring energy in a band, matched filtering, and synthetic spectrogram correlation. When it detects a sound, it can note that fact in a log file and/or grab the detected sound and save it out in a soundfile

if you can comprehend that dude then we can talk, all you are is a messenger boy
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2006
MARIORY: AMUSING, YOU JUST SHOWED UP FOR A SECOND TO INSULT ME; NOTHING ELSE TO CONTRIBUTE, THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE, IT ALSO SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU THINK ABOUT ME.

MARIORY MY FRIEND, GET OFF MY BACK, I'M NOT YOUR HUSBAND.

FYI: (ODEKU IS ALSO FLEX WHILE MARIORY IS NOT A MAN, SHE IS AN UGLY PURPLE FAT FACE MISERABLE HOUSE WIFE)

BACK TO THE TOPIC:
IT WILL BE MORE REASONABLE TO CHANGE THIS TOPIC TO BOTH OBJ AND ATIKU ARE DISGRACE TO NIGERIANS. AND THAT IS THE FACT. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AND NEVER EFFECTIVE TO PICK ON SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT FROM EGBALAND OR YORUBA.
IF MOVING NIGERIA FORWARD IS THE ANSWER, THEN WE NEED TO DISREGARD MARIORY'S AND ODEKU'S(FLEX) FRUITLESS COMMENTS. THEIR COMMENTS ARE ONLY BASED ON THE FACT THAT OBJ AS A YORUBA MAN CAN NOT DO WRONG; AND THAT'S TOTALLY INCORRECT

REGARDLESS WHO WE ARE OR WHERE WE ARE FROM, WE SHOULD ALL BE JUDGED EQUALLY.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2006
That is so idiotic MR BIGB1, you calling majority name and insulting a lady shows what class and up bringing your mother gave you, and now back to the point If you must know and save this for the record, I am not a Yoruba boy and my views about OBJ and ATIKU will never change. If indeed you are as educated as you proclaimed, you will know the 1st tactics of defense for a criminal is to try and attack your character to establish common grounds, but in this case ATIKU is doing no good but exposing himself, the reason most of us in this forum dislike your views MR bigb1 is because of your BLIND FOLDED comment on IBB the greatest thief. dribbler, murderer and there is no name to describe the man.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Roscodaddy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2006
OBJ is infact a bigger disgrace to Nigeria,imagine he has remove or dissolve the NCP,that last had a meeting in May or so,when he has been busy selling other properties that belong to Nigeria,such as Nitel,I thought NCP was responsible for selling such but alas that old thief sold the whole thing to the useless transcorp.

Well I  know for sure he knows that he will not take 1 kobo to hell because that is where he is going straight.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2006
No he dissolved it because ATIKU was misusing his power to mismanage the firm, now he is rendering ATIKU obsolete, a man without power.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Roscodaddy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2006
The NCP sold almost everything to transcorp,right and Obj has about 220 million shares,please translate into what you can understand.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by superman(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2006
now once again for the good of nigeria! rite there aint more time to waiste rite ! burn atiku and ibb rite in due time there are question for obasanjo to answer but for now there have to be some smoking guns !
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2006
THere you go burn ATIKU AND IBB now and we will deal with OBJ once we have a new presido with moral
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by joshO: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2006
Roscodaddy,

Can you please enlighten us on what you mean by "Sold almost everything to TransCorp". Are your conclusions drawn from the front pages of the Sun newspaper or based on facts?

Allow me to Educate you. Out of the many companies privatized, TransCorp have bought only Nitel and Hilton. The other privatized companies bought by other indigenious and foreign concerns are Eleme Petrochemicals, Marriot Hotel, PAN, Benue Cement Company, Ashaka Cement, African Petroleum, National Oil and Chemical marketing companies, Okomu Oil Palm, National Cargo Handling just to name a few. Over 100 companies have been privatized since 1999. All this information is available on the BPE site so please avail yourself.

OBJ owns 200 million shares in TransCorp, a soon to be publicly quoted company. This amounts to an investment of 200 million naira. Whist this is no small amount, it will not compare with the billions stolen by the likes of Atiku, IBB, Audu Ogbeh, Tinubu, Ahmed Sani of Zamfara state and co. Some like Atiku achieve this through cleverly constituted front companies and direct theft from the treasury, whilst others partake in contract inflation and graft.

Sharper practices abound in our society,
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2006
josh0, why do you assume that the 200million OBJ invested in Transcorp is all he has stolen?,
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by joshO: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2006
My point is, 200 million naira in a company worth over 150 Billion naira amounts to less than 0.5 percent. And until there is clear evidence of other funds stashed away by OBJ, let's base our arguments on facts at hand.

OBJ has a simple profile compared to the other thieves. Most of his investments are in th Obasanjo Holdings. At least, there is a semblence of transparency there even if he is not perfect. On the other hand, Atiku and IBB are secretiveness personafied. I don't want to speculate on the exact value of their wealth, but this will soon become glaring.

OBJ (and Ribadu) are heroes in my book. Not because they are perfect, but simply because they are doing what all the past leaders in Nigeria have failed to do. Our minds have been abused and manipulated to the point that we often support and excuse graft (as can be descerned from comments on this forum, including yours). OBJ and Ribadu are fighting against popular mindset and have their work cut out, but may God grant them the strenght and wisdom to progress this battle for the benefit of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2006
Big B1:

IT ALSO SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU THINK ABOUT ME.

MARIORY MY FRIEND,

Indeed it does. Quit sucking on your thumb, I ain't your friend.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by IykeD1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2006
joshO,

You are wasting your time trying to enlighten people that have since closed their minds to any
reasoning or any new information. I learnt to ignore them, and I have felt better ever since.

Is it not even amazing that the issue at hand is that Obasanjo bought shares in Transcorp, not
Obasanjo looted the treasury and invested the money in Transcorp? It beats me that people
fail to see the import of the kind of argument going on. I never thought I would see the day
when leaders in Nigeria will be accused of having conflict of interests, not looting the treasury.
But you know what, its all the same to these knuckle heads.

Needless to say, Obasanjo has admitted divesting his shares from Transcorp, I can understand
if people are asking for more proof of this. They are about to go public, meaning they are also
about to set themselves up for more scrutiny, they have to make public to would-be investors
who the major shareholders of the company are currently. Still not good enough for the knuckle
heads, why bother?

They just love to hear themselves mention Obasanjo and Transcorp in the same sentence. But
you know what, why these people continue to spew trash, some smart Nigerians home and
abroad understands that the economic landscape is changing. They also understand potentially
what a successful Transcorp would represent and they are choosing to get on the bandwagon.
Meanwhile, as life will have it, others are opting to be left behind and to be complaining about
Obasanjo and Transcorp even 10 years from now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) / Senate Slams N10m Fine On Police For Killing UNIPORT Undergraduate / 40 Abuja Towns Kill Twins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.