Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians (15007 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2006
don jazzie:

na God go punish all the people.wey the say na only atiku they corrupt.i dey provoke oh

omo take am easy o make u no come slap person grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2006
no worry joo.i jst dey bow why pple go dey point corruption hand go one direction wen corruption full air
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Jackal(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2006
@ Zero1,
Valid point.
A lot of misguided miscreants just come on a public forum and start shooting their mouths off.
If Atiku is guilty OBJ is guilty as well and so are his goons.
Why should a law apply to OBJ and anutha law applies to Atiku?

The 2 of 'em should just see of the remainder of their terms and vacate the presidency.
The court case should be squashed to save Nigeria more embarrassments.
A well tested and proven leader is what Nigeria needs right now.

I think Mariory and Iyke-D should eat a fat diiiick.
Y'all comments are filled with balderdash and raw bollocks.
I think y'all touts need a proper psycho-evaluation test for your sick minds.
Buncha schmuks.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by IykeD1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2006
Obviously judging by the responses, most of you have no clue as to how things really
work, or may be its a reading/translation/analysis problem, With future leaders like
some of you morons, Nigeria is in real trouble.

JayBaba, I never said if Obasanjo dies or steps down today that Nigeria will cease to
exist (re-read my post). But at the same time, if you honestly think that a country as
fragile as Nigeria will lose both its President and Vice in one swoop, and somehow the
presidential elections will go forth as scheduled, you are being very naive at best.

Good luck to you all, enjoy your wishful thinking. You know what, I wish for once that
things will work in Nigeria - no epileptic electricity, constant running water (not borehole),
good roads, good schools(it may be too late for some of you), meaningful development
in the Niger Delta, etc. I am still waiting,

Jackal, is that the best insult you can muster? Schmuck? I am very impressed. At least
you gained something from watching Seinfeld.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Jackal(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2006
Seinfeld?
I don't watch boring American sitcoms.
Back to the topic, i just feel u are not looking at this issue objectively.
Why are y'all blind to see EFCC is a puppet controlled by OBJ?
The very foundations of EFCC itself is corrupt as it is being used to fight all OBJ's political enemies.

Obasanjo(Notorious P.I.G.) is the worst President to rule Nigeria with his daft policies and moronic views.
It baffles me young minds like yours still tend to defend him on a public forum.
OBJ has single-handedly plunged Nigeria into the deep dungeons of wilderness and may he fucking rot in hell for his deeds.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2006
Jackal:

I think Mariory and Iyke-D should eat a fat diiiick.
Y'all comments are filled with balderdash and raw bollocks.
I think y'all touts need a proper psycho-evaluation test for your sick minds.
Buncha schmuks.

I hope you didn't hurt your brain cell faking that red neck speak.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by IykeD1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2006
Jackal,

You talk about objectivity? How can you mention objectivity when your hatred for Obasanjo will not
let you see any good deed that the EFCC is doing?

For his failings, Obasanjo is certainly one of the better head of states that Nigeria has had till date.
That's my opinion, in as much as you have yours. A careful gauge of one's performance can sometimes
come from how one is perceived from outside. I can tell you that a good number of external bodies
(IMF, World Bank, governments, Interpol, etc.) will not agree with your grim assessment of Obasanjo
and how he has plunged Nigeria into the deep dungeons of wilderness (are you trying to say hell?).

You refer to me as a young man, I wonder why an adult like you will be using those kind of "f***" gutter
language that you seem to be so comfortable with. That I don't use it doesn't mean I don't know how
to. So the next time you use a "f***' language with me, don't be surprise if it comes right back at you,
just saying,
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Jackal(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2006
ROTFLMAOWPIMP
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hurt ma brain cells or hurting yours?
Anyways, learn to reason more objectively and stop speaking through your ass.

Faking a redneck's speak??
Is that English? U cannot even speak coherently to save a life.
Are u a common miscreant trying to feel funky?

Hey yo 50 cent, Gimme one of your bullet-proof vests.
A lunatic is licking shots on this thread.

@ Iyke-D
What meaningful thing has OBJ done?
How has he been able to better the life of an average man on the streets of Nigeria?
A country where people are still homeless, cannot afford 3 decent meals and are struggling to clothe themselves.
Open your eyes and reason like an intellect.
OBJ is a failure.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2006
What happened to all that "y'all" nonsense you were speaking before? Did you suddenly reliase you sounded dumb?

Jackal:

ROTFLMAOWPIMP
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hurt ma brain cells or hurting yours?
Anyways, learn to reason more objectively and stop speaking through your ass.

I said brain cell! As in that lone brain cell that inhabits your head.

You should read a thread carefully before making yourself look foolish.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by IykeD1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2006
Jackal

@ Iyke-D
What meaningful thing has OBJ done?
How has he been able to better the life of an average man on the streets of Nigeria?
A country where people are still homeless, cannot afford 3 decent meals and are struggling to clothe themselves.
Open your eyes and reason like an intellect.
OBJ is a failure.

Pick any country of your choice and you will find homeless people, those struggling to get 3
decent meals, and those struggling to clothe themselves. The real question is in what numbers.
Are you saying its worse under Obasanjo than the past 4 regimes? You may be right, but please
show me facts/links and make adjustment for population growth.

I can tell you one thing though, I have relatives who are teachers and they thank Obasanjo
every other day for their salary adjustment when he took office. Most of them were able to
either buy cars/bikes or complete the houses they were building with their newly revised salary
structure. For you that may not mean much, but for most teachers it was a small slice of Nigeria.

One more thing, Nigeria today has more money in its external reserves than it owns any entity.
Again, for some that may not mean jack, but it is a good foundation for the next government to
build on. If I remember correctly, that was also done under Obasanjo.

Obasanjo was and is still under the gun for "purchasing" shares of Transcorp. Note that the
main beef is how can he invest in the same company that is being favored by the Federal Govt,
not whether he emptied the Treasury and used the money to buy the shares. That in itself
was a departure from the past. I never even knew that there was such a thing as blind trust
(really blind or not) in Nigeria. In the past, IBB or Abacha would have formed Transcorp, it will
be 100% owned by their family, and we will wake up 10 years from now to hear that Transcorp
is the biggest company in Nigeria with no clues as to how it got to be. See, that's what I mean
when I say objectivity.

Obasanjo may be a failure, but I will take him over the regimes of Abacha, IBB, and Buhari any day.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by superman(m): 2:07am On Sep 29, 2006
BBC news 24
well atiku suspended frm his party for 3months !

now listen oba, efcc all yall if yal cant get the job done! rite superman is roasting hmm i go wound ooo.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2006
Iyke-D:

Jackal

Obasanjo may be a failure, but I will take him over the regimes of Abacha, IBB, and Buhari any day.

Hey its a big fat lie!! OBJ cannot be better than Abacha. May[b] Amadioha [/b] fire you for saying that. Do you have any idea of how many friends and relations we have lost in niger-delta between 1999 and now?? The[b] motto [/b] of OBJ's regime is tears, blood and sorrows if you dont know. Abacha, where ever you are, may you be blessed; you try jo; atleast we see wetin dem carry oil money do through PTF and people no too die like that, na only big and infleuntial people wey worry him government die.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2006
d point is Naija is greater than all thses names put together.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2006
so in comparison to OBJ what are Abachas achievements?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by DaddyO(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2006
Comparing OBJ to Abacha is like comparing night and day,

Iyke-D, your logic will not fly with the die-hard Atiku, IBB and Abacha sympathizers on this forum.

I recall how many people complained when Idiagbon was in power, only to crave his leadership after he was deposed. OBJ is without doubt the best leader Nigeria has ever produced.

That the likes of Atiku and IBB wait for the wind to blow then decide the direction to go does confirms their lack of leadership quality. In this new dispensation that is Nigeria, these users will consumed by the gale. Theirs is a case of manipulation de'tre.

What we are experiencing in Nigeria today is a major paradigm shift and a genuine attempt to depart from our dubious past. The more certain it gets that the likes of Atiku will never rule Nigeria, the more jubilant we should all be.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2006
Well ATIKU has been suspended by PDP that is one good development, I keep telling the blind followers in this forum regardless of how you see and judge OBJ administration, he has be remarkable in achieving what IBB, ABACHA and co never did for Nigeria. He made a promise that no corrupt person will ever rule Nigeria ever again, and now that he is executing the plan, people want his head on a tray.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by olusola200: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2006
you do no have right to judge
but as me atiku is better than baba
cos he has more people on his pay roll than baba
and a lot of people has made it through him than obj

so i disagree with u
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2006
olusola200 are you in dissolution? how many Nigeria professor did Atiku school of American in Minna employed? fact 90% of the professors are from America the only people Atiku has on his payroll are the kickbacks he is giving to save his ass. Atiku has been cooked and is done, you can stick a fork in him and he is done.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2006
Flex06 abi wetin be your name sef; if you keep ABACHA and OBJ make i follow who good pass, na ABACHA i go follow. ABACHA better pass OBJ 100 times. Where you from come sef?? E be like say you no get broda or person wey die or wey dem kill during this OBJ regime. Abi the regime favour una side?? Where you from come sef?? ABACHA, the most merciful president wey nigeria don ever get. Person wey pardon OBJ for being part of a coup to topple his govt na him una say no good?? How many poor men die during[b] ABACHA [/b] regime?? Tell me o!!. But BABA regime, i lost uncles, brothers, relations and friends for no just cause; i mean they were killed in cold blood. Na una know wetin BABA give una chop wey una no fit see the evil in him. As for me i don see am already, na evil man BABA be.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Jaybaba(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2006
Iyke D, perhaps for a N5k increase or even less in workers salaries. You think OBJ is beta than Abacha. For crying out loud, Abacha never ordered mass killings of any civilisation in Nigeria following the youth restiveness in that town. That act alone was enough to impeach OBJ into jail but our N.Assy has been bought over. OBJ is even more corrupt than Atiku. Check out the plot to impeach Mantu where OBJ offered several of the house of rep members millions to impeach the man only for them to place the money on the lower house platform and point fingers at the offerer of those bribes. That is another clear case of corruption. That scandal was swept away or under the carpet to this day.

Head to head with Abacha, Abacha comes out better as a leader. Abacha ensured we did not pay too much for fuel. OBJ wants us to pay N200 if Oshiomole keeps mum. The PTF under Abacha made some visible landmarks through infrastructure that touched lives nearly everywhere. OBJ prefers to increase the price of garri as a means of encouraging farmers to produce more. Question has the price of garri come down so we can all buy? NO. We pay more for everything now than we did during the dictator's era. And Abacha truly fought corruption. Not this double standard we are seeing today with selective prosecution and intimidation. 419 and scammers in Nigeria made way to Togo to survive cause the trade was blocked here. Today it is on the increase. OBJ a democrat canot even respect court orders.

OBJ's failure is monumental. He is corrupt to the good morning on his lips. He is even without empathy of any sort. Atiku is part of his failure cause he's OBJ's henchman and co-hort and yes I agree he's a disgrace but OBJ is the king-kong disgrace and should be impeached first before any one else in office. It is possible for them to be impeached and the calendar for elections continue. Very possible. And that is what we need now, to tell ourselves the truth. OBJ is more corrupt than Atiku his errand corruption servant and we can do better without the two or all other corrupt leaders from the past.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2006
nigerians are the most difficult people on earth i have to say, suddenly people now think Abacha is better than Obj, what a whole load of crock. Obj by no means is no saint to believe otherwise is to live in cuckoo land. I left naija in 1995 and i swear i still remember like yesterday what it was like under Abacha. Whilst EFCC may be a witch hunting tool let's remember that nothing lasts forever. Abacha died a shameful death and was buried like a chicken, IBB the one labled the evil genius despite his genius is a pariah forget all that noise he is making. I personally believe that providence will deal with Obj just like the others have been and are being dealt with. Do you even think a forum where we can say whatever we like (as long as u no offend admin) would have or could have existed in the days of Abacha. To criticise Obj is one thing but to liken him to IBB or Abacha is simply going to far.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2006
Jaybaba:

For crying out loud, Abacha never ordered mass killings of any civilisation in Nigeria following the youth restiveness in that town.

Is that a joke? Let me refresh your mind with one example. The Ogoni people.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ Mariory
Thank you jare i didn't even remember to mention that in my post, to date the Ogoni people are yet to recover from that incident and the whole world pleaded with Abacha at the time
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2006
Jaybaba, my guy if you see d way i dey lift you up here no be small. Pally you go skool well; and u get sense well well. No mind flex and his cohorts wey dey follow OBJ. Dem think say we go just forget about our brothers wey die for ODI and WARRI like dat?? OBJ must surely pay for his sins. He likes shedding blood i dont know why. Na so him kill Fela mama in 1978 for Lagos. Why to kill dey sweet am like dat?? Na so him kill poor people for ZAKI-BIAM. Wetin dem do am?? I still dey talk am oo, BABA na OGBONI man to the core, dats why him like to dey shed blood. Flex, one day na your own blood broda him go kill o, make you continue to dey follow am. ABACHA still better pass OBJ 100 times; atleast na only big big men and women wey find him trouble or wey dey worry him government him arrange. Na Kudirat Abiola take her hand buy death; why she go dey worry the man government like dat sef?? But ABACHA still better pass BABA o!!.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2006
Nawa oo; How many people ABACHA kill for Ogoni land?? So una wan begin to compare that one with the mass killings of 1999 in ODI?? See me see trouble oo. Where una from come sef?? What of ZAKI- BIAM?? How many BABA kill there countless. What of Warri??Una dey yarn rubbish. E nor affect una thats why.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2006
I don't want to derail this thread. So I won't argue about this here. Read the following link if you wish. http://www.quest-journal.net/vol_XVI/osha.pdf.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ Ishmael
So killing now has a levels abi? Honestly you think Kudirat take him buy death, what about Suliat Adedeji  and Pa Rewane if you know the way this woman was killed you won't say what you are saying. Go and ask the families of the staff Tempo, Newswatch, Nigerian Tribune  and Tell and see if they will agree with you. Atleast Nigerians vehemently criticised Obj for all these killings you mentioned. During the Abacha years who would have dared to open their mouths. Like i said before Obj is not without his faults and i strongly believe that his day of reckoning will come. Stop likening him to Abacha may we never see such dark days again in nigeria
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by IykeD1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2006
JayBaba,

You got to be kidding comparing Abacha to Obasanjo. Yes, while Abacha was fighting corruption,
he and he is family were stashing away Billions of dollars (proved, not some wild speculation) in
Swiss Banks, etc. Is that your idea of fighing corruption?

You know humans have very short memories. I was in Nigeria right after Abacha died and you
can literally hear people breathing a sigh of relief. People were even throwing parties. You want
to compare something like that to what people have today?

I am not an economist, but you honestly think its feasible to pay the same price you were paying
for fuel 10 years ago today? How can that be?

Obasanjo is far from being flawless, and the General in him comes out now and then. However,
do you honestly think that your favored Atiku will still be alive today if Abacha was president with
all the in-subordination going on? Is that an era you are craving for?

People grow up!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2006
Iyke-D:

Obasanjo is far from being flawless, and the General in him comes out now and then. However,
do you honestly think that your favored Atiku will still be alive today if Abacha was president with
all the in-subordination going on? Is that an era you are craving for?

Exactly! No one would be able to utter a word of criticism against the government if Abacha were still in power today.

The Civil Rights Congress marked the one year anniversary of his death with a statement saying it remembered "the late tyrant as an epitome of cruelty and depravity, a wicked, evil and bestial ruler who brought grief to Nigeria." The names of many streets, monuments and buildings named after Abacha have now been changed.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2006
Mariory:

I don't want to derail this thread. So I won't argue about this here. Read the following link if you wish. http://www.quest-journal.net/vol_XVI/osha.pdf.

Thank you, I'm not interested in that link.

Naijababe, you dey call names of people wey die for Abacha hand abi?? Ok you fit list the names of people wey die for[b] OBJ [/b] hand?? Dem too plenty; you nor go fit list am you hear?? Nairaland nor go fit contain the list sef. BABA give you something chop, wey you dey blindly follow am like dis?? You nor from niger-delta so you nor go know the wound wey OBJ don inflict on people there. Na big big men like Alfred Rewane and dem Kudirat you come dey list for us here; what of the poor men when him kill for ODI, WARRI and ZAKI-BIAM?? Why you nor list their names?? Dem nor be human beings abi?? You blow lie.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by IykeD1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2006
Mariory,

Why are you wasting your time posting a link, you think that fellow cares about
facts or what is documented? They are just incurious, a by-product of Abacha's
educational system.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2006
Ishmael,
There's no point having an intelligible conversation (the answer to your last post is in Iyke's post) If u don't understand english get help please

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Kogi Speaker In Fatal Accident, Driver Dies, Speaker Survives / Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" / Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.