Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians (15116 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2006
Iyke-D:

Mariory,

Why are you wasting your time posting a link, you think that fellow cares about
facts or what is documented? They are just incurious, a by-product of Abacha's
educational system.

Olboy na craze man you be o!! So you nor fit remember say Abacha time na Military regime them call am. This one wen we dey so wey dem call democracy which difference e get with military regime sef?? Can anyone take BABA to court?? Does BABA respect court orders?? Can NASS do anything about that?? The answer is CAPITAL NO .  Abacha's military regime is better than OBJ's democracy QED. You dey talk of stealing; the money wey BABA collect from ABACHA family wetin him take am do?? You know where the money dey?? Make una dey decieve una selves. No be the money him take dey bribe up and down? after sharing the main part of the money with him people.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2006
Make una go siddon jo. Yeye yoruba people. Una can take side!!! Just dey support OBJ because na una own. I hear you naijababe, na you hear english pass; i go advice you to post dat one for education section and not here. I know say you nor know say na politics section be dis. Doo ooo!!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by IykeD1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2006
Ishmeal,

I am glad you have clearly stated that you prefer Abacha's military regime to Obasanjo's democratic
government. Good for you, unfortunately, time has past you by. If you ask most Nigerians, they will
disagree with you. Like I hinted earlier, maybe you are one of those missing his educational system
or is it the military uniforms you miss?

Well, sorry that your hero is no longer around to bring back the good old days when Mustapha was
a law unto himself. You know, the EFCC is still looking for Abacha's brother, if you see him, tell him to
check himself in because its a new dawn in Nigeria. By the way, the EFCC has not picked up his family
instead because they have not been able to find him? I am sure you know what Mustapha would
have done.

Now I really see why you have a hard time adjusting to the concepts of EFCC, National Assembly, due
processes, and the likes. Its beyond your "rankadede" mentality.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2006
Please you need to leave me alone now o!! or else na IDI-AMIN i go take compare with BABA grin cheesy grin grin grin. All the same, ABACHA is still the best!!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Jaybaba(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2006
OBJ is the current exchange rate of disgrace. And the rate is 1Disgrace = 1Obsanjo. His vp is corrupt agreed but OBJ should be grateful. Atiku got him the presidency 1999 along with the wimps and caprices of IBB. Atiku got him the presidency in 2003 and Atiku has foiled several coup attempts. OBJ excepts Atiku to keep being a dummy by accepting the 3rd term but Atiku is not a dumb soldier like OBJ and IBB. He has a mind of his own and in spite of what the EFCC is saying about him, it's all shit, they have more evidence against him, (OBJ) but they are too crude in their military fashion and no go fit use am well. OBJ does not even have good pr or manners. Imagine unleashing his favorite jester on Atiku. Atiku is equally very evil. He has been patient for his own mischevious end and waiting for the day when the time will come but not now as Baba wants him out. Both men are dishonorable.
If Atiku supported 3rd term, it would have worked and Nigeria would have remained in the jail we are in now. Atiku did well even though it was for his selfish reason. I long for the day when both men will be impeached. That day begins our liberation as a nation.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2006
Jaybaba, well said.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 1:18am On Sep 30, 2006
OK, I am back from exile, MR Moderator and administrator has granted me pardon, back to the topic at hand, people please focus, this is not about OBJ, the caption reads ATIKU
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 4:01am On Sep 30, 2006
ODEKU: How was Kirikiri? I hope you made good friends. Welcome back.

BACK to the topic:
There is no way one could mention Atiku's name without mentioning OBJ's. They are all linked.
All the negative things OBJ is now bringing out about Atiku wouldn't have taken place if Atiku had supported 3rd term.

Secondly, OBJ knew about these allegations 3 to 4 years ago, why is he bringing the mess out now?
As an effective and responsible leader, he should have exposed Atiku's illegal action immediately.

The timing of OBJ and EFCC action is suspicious and it is obvious that the motive behind their action is not sincere; and is not for the sake of Nigerians. It is a personal agenda, a vindictive action of the president.

This action is also a risky and a selfish move, which could disable our already unstable economy. Responsible leaders put aside personal agenda and focus on uniting  and moving the country forward.

It will be much better if you change the topic to BOTH ATIKU AND OBJ ARE DISGRACE TO NIGERIANS.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2006
Big B1:

It will be much better if you change the topic to BOTH ATIKU AND OBJ ARE DISGRACE TO NIGERIANS.

My guy i support you. When are you initiating the topic??
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Jackal(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2006
There's no controversy here.
OBJ is the worst President Nigeria has ever had under democracy.
Comparing military rulers to OBJ is a bit unfair because OBJ as a democratic president has more incentives to succeed but he has even failed more.
What has OBJ done to better the lives of Nigerian citizens?

Fuel prices are on the rise.
People cannot afford the basic necessities of life and some lunatics on this thread think OBJ has done well.
Go to the streets of Lagos and see the degradation of human lives.
People are homeless and hungry.
OBJ does not value human lives as it was evident in the Odi saga.
In the developed world he would have been tried of genocide.
How can a democratic leader order the execution of a whole village? Are we in the days of Adolf Hitler?

Foreign Exchange rates has gotten worse since the notorious p.i.g.(OBJ) got into power.
Crime rates are soaring, Epileptic power supply
People have completely lost faith in the judiciary and the Nigerian Police Force and Nigeria will be 46 in a few days.
Any individual on this thread who thinks OBJ has done well is a traitor to Nigeria.
Abacha as a democratic president would have done better than OBJ.
This is OBJ's 7th year as a leader and he has nothing to show for it than pointing accusing fingers to Atiku and forming a puppet commision known as EFCC to witch-hunt his political enemies.

If OBJ dies today, people will cheer it more than they cheered Abacha's death in 1998.
OBJ has caused so much pains and anguish in the heart of Nigerians especially in the Niger Delta area.
More people have been laid off at work, 70% of the graduates are jobless and this is supposed to be the democracy we have been praying for.
If this is what Democracy is all about in Ngeria i think i prefer the military era.
I have not been able to place a finger on a positive thang OBJ has done in his 9 yearsof administration.
OBJ should rot in hell and posterity shall judge his fat belly of corruption.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2006
Jackal:

How can a democratic leader order the execution of a whole village? Are we in the days of Adolf Hitler?
OBJ is probably emulating Adolf Hitler; although he has not been able to kill as many niger-deltans as he wished.

Jackal:

Any individual on this thread who thinks OBJ has done well is a traitor to Nigeria.
Abacha as a democratic president would have done better than OBJ.

Yes, ABACHA would have done better than BABA. BABA as a democratic president already has features and xteristics that are worse than that of a military dictator.

Jackal:

If OBJ dies today, people will cheer it more than they cheered Abacha's death in 1998.
OBJ has caused so much pains and anguish in the heart of Nigerians especially in the Niger Delta area.

Infact Niger-delta will declare 3 days as public holidays; not for mourning o! but to thank God that the[b]SATAN in Nigeria[/b] is no more.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2006
If I was OBJ I will wipe out all the thugs and miscreant behavior in the Niger Delta as well, they are promoting instability in Nigeria in that region, you don't wake up one day after drinking OGOGORO and start kidnapping innocent people. if you want to make your claims and trouble come across, go kidnap IBB and your governors who mismanage your funds, I'm getting sick and tired of this people always complaining self, why didn't they kidnap people during IBB and Abacha cause they know the whole village will be wipe out with no consequences.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by superman(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2006
yes thats right! absolutely correct! hey malam any objection
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by dmc2: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2006
Atiku should be honored.No matter what is said about him i stand by him have promised to go to exile if does not become Nigeria's president come 2007.
He is one politician who has been very calm and focused despite all sorts of victimization. He is my HERO!!!!!!!!!!![color=#990000][/color][left][/left] wink
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2006
dmc2:

Atiku should be honored.No matter what is said about him i stand by him have promised to go to exile if does not become Nigeria's president come 2007.
He is one politician who has been very calm and focused despite all sorts of victimization. He is my HERO!!!!!!!!!!![color=#990000][/color][left][/left] wink

bros eh.
na only God go bless u evil far from you well well.nothing do you.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2006
Odeku, where was OBJ during Abacha's regime? Was he in position to talk?? Where was your own village chief during Abacha's regime? Why were they all speechless?? Na Niger-Delta people you want make dem for yarn during Abacha time abi?? Anyway sha, Saro-Wiwa try yarn but it cost him his dear life. This is democracy so niger-delta must yarn now; else time no go dey to yarn again oo. BABA must be taken back to prison come 2007 for his crime against the niger-delta region. He would be charged for murder, attempted murder and attempted genocide. We go see who go save him ass this time around.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2006
dmc2:

Chairman, where you dey since?? God go bless you for saying the truth. No mind those wey dey yarn rubbish about TURAKI dey side BABA; I know say you never know who dem be yet. All of them na patients for psychatric hospital. Chei, democracy good o!! Dem don connect them to the internet; they are allowed to browse and send messages through the internet in the psychiatric hospital. Thats one of their own dividends of democracy!! Thats why dem dey support BABA.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2006
lmao lol
roflmao
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2006
ishmael I don't know how to explain it to you, only cowards will do what those boys and people in the Niger Delta are doing now, yes we understand they have been subjected to cruelty and poverty, so is over 100 Million Nigeria across the country, but do see people going around shooting and destroying government property? the answer is No, but the reason this people in Niger are so poor and neglected started with IBB mismanaging the 12 Billion golf oil fun, and he pass the baton to Abacha who had over $1 billion in swiss account, so if they want to react, go after Abachas family and Ibb, how hard is it to go to Miner and see IBB, they know where his mansion is, so stop the senseless kidnap, you can start educating this people kidnapping and killing Innocent people in that area will do nothing but make them look bad, start kidnapping their local senators and governor, then we can sympathies with them. BO-MBACLOT
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2006
Flex06, na you remain make dem kidnap. No worry i go tell dem where you dey so dat dem go come kidnap you sef.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2006
ishmael:

Flex06, na you remain make them kidnap. No worry i go tell them where you dey so that them go come kidnap you sef.

flex. bob make u begin dey find visa go were they for no go see u in a long while.if not we nor go wan put picture of missing nairalander for here oh.or on the alternative i go try help u beg ishmeal.

@ ishmeal bros eh i throway salute oh
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2006
Tell them make dem come younder now, man pickin dey wait dem cowards
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Roscodaddy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2006
May all those supporting Atiku neva fall nor stumble in their walk in this life,Atiku has done nothing wrong compared to what that fat ugly amala man has done,image that useles Ribadu too,for like 7 months Gani has petitioned EFCC(GESTAPO)about OBJ Lib,what has happened but it took the kangaroo panel and the mad efcc under 7 days to find Atiku our man guilty,only God will judge,Obj wants to cause confusion,so that he can declare a state of emergency but tufikwa he must die either there or on the way there.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by superman(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2006
na waa oo!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2006
Some people are just ignorant, and can never be educated, what has what someone eat got to do with his character? Roscodaddy you need to go back to school, or continue drinking your ogogoro. this forum is for the elites and not for barbaric behaviors that you are exhuming.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2006
FLEX06:

Some people are just ignorant, and can never be educated, what has what someone eat got to do with his character? Roscodaddy you need to go back to school, or continue drinking your ogogoro. this forum is for the elites and not for barbaric behaviors that you are exhuming.

u jst feel say evrybody wey dey yarn dust na ogogoro him dey drink eh b like u don stay sapele well so they sapele water wey u dey kpef jst dey make u feel say evrybody na ogogoro him dey kpef like u.wetin b ya true location sef?lol
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Roscodaddy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2006
Flex,I believe I am far more educated compared to your ancestors and your mad linage,are you mad or something,who has made you an elite,abi you get brain touch,na your fore fathers dey drink ogogoro,well as dem don tell you say niger delta go kidnap you.mumu.Don Jazie na because I call am amala man,this flex na big goat.

FLEX06:

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2006
Exactly what i mean, you can take the boy out of GHETTO, but he will always exhibit that ghetto mentality, I am here dying in laughter, you are quite entertaining to listing to keep rambling Bombaclot
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2006
Flex06, na which psychatric hospital you dey sef?? Your own don dey too much.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2006
colomentality, fela said it all
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by jaso1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2006
People talk act of sentiment, how does Niger delta take contribute to the present situation of the country? the people of Niger delta are not insane neither were they ignorance or illiterate as some people classified them in this room. i wish one of the people criticizing the community should be in their shoes, then you know the level of the poverty in the region. moreover don't think the Niger delta during sarowiwa are still there, evething has changed hope you know the number of military men were being killed since the deployment of the military in the territory.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2006
Jas_o, please let Odeku know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! / ‘national ID Card To Replace Voters Card In 2019 Election’. / 2017 Budget: Reps Ask Fashola To Explain N20bn Miscellaneous Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.