Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians (15005 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2006
Big B1:

That is the whole idea behind this desperation. OBJ is very paranoid, he knows he will be exposed and he's supporting cast will be exposed as well. He has stepped on many toes.
and he knows it too.

Trust me, many many toes. Remember the old folks popular say" you do not bite the hand that feeds you"

Who do you think you're fooling. What do Atiku and IBB have to offer. Even if OBJ is as corrupt as your imagination leads you to believe, what has that got to do with IBB and
Atiku being taken out of the presidency equation. You are just mad because your idols are being descimated. Keep nashing your teeth. It's happening before your eyes. Soon you will start seeing pictures of Atiku in handcuffs. IBB will hopefully follow.

Big B1:

MARIORY: I'm too busy to deal with you today, but I will be back; and don't forget, I still love you and your FAT greasy black FACE (typical Yoruba woman).

So now I'm a black, greasy fat faced typical yoruba woman? Is that how you view yoruba women? This is getting comical. The real you (racist) appears to be emerging. Keep digging slowpoke.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2006
Ethnicity has nothing to do with IBB and Atiku been criminal that defraud Nigeria of millions. Bigb1 you need to apologies to Mariory
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2006
Why should I?

She has no respect for nobody. I will be a fool to be racist, especially to be against Yoruba. My best friend is a Yoruba man. So, MARIORY, try again.

This is not about Yoruba or Igbo, it's about you and your disrespectful GREASY FAT ROUND BLACK FACE.

Back to the point: as Nigerian we should all work together as one and have respect for each other's view regardless which side one belongs to.

Nigeria is our motherland and our main focus should be moving the country forward by forcing both leaders to resign from the office.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2006
Big B1 I challenge you here again, treat a lady with respect and apologize before you annoyed the gods and things will start fallen apart.

Big B1:

Back to the point: as Nigerian we should all work together as one and have respect for each other's view regardless which side one belongs to.

Nigeria is our motherland and our main focus should be moving the country forward by forcing both leaders to resign from the office.

How can you move Nigeria forward and you are a loyalist to IBB and ATIKU? good thing you don't reside in Lagos cause if you go to Isale Eko and speak like this, they will dish you instant justice.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2006
FLEX06:

Big B1 I challenge you here again, treat a lady with respect and apologize before you annoyed the gods and things will start fallen apart.

How can you move Nigeria forward and you are a loyalist to IBB and ATIKU? good thing you don't reside in Lagos cause if you go to Isale Eko and speak like this, they will dish you instant justice.

na today.come to d north and speak isht abt atiku or IBB.make u see wetin go happen.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2006
Nothing will happen don jazzie as a matter of fact I can give you my address In JOS and KADUNA and see wettin happen,
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2006
FLEX: It is simple, let's allow IBB to run and you go see wetin go happen.

Trust me, IBB will win the election hands down and that is why these folks are all paranoid.

They know the fact.

IBB is loved every where, lagos, kano, even in OTA.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2006
FLEX: forget the FAT FACE, she's nobody, trust me.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2006
Big B1 I can't help but laugh in dismay, do you seriously think IBB can win fair election in Nigeria without bribe? 1st let me tell you this, EFCC will block all his ill gotten wealth and he will be ridicule out of the rat race, just watch and see this drama unfold. I can say one thing, the next president of Nigeria has already been chosen. mark my words, email me and i will give you inside scoop
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2006
Election is scheduled to take place next year, but you claim that the next president is already been elected, if that is correct what do you call this action? spiritual?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2006
what you don't know: IBB has plan B and I'm pretty sure it already being initiated.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nutter(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2006
Big B1:

FLEX: forget the FAT FACE, she's nobody, trust me.

Thought Mariory was a bloke.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2006
FLEX06:

Nothing will happen don jazzie as a matter of fact I can give you my address In JOS and KADUNA and see wettin happen,

why u go gi mi ur address.owode.na pple like una dey shout pass wen men show.na only mouth na him all ur attackand defence full.make u take am easy sha
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2006
send me private email, I will give you the address, I cant post it for the whole world, remember them get hire assassin for naija

I will email you dude
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2006
roflmao.if nothing do you try post am for hia now
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2006
I no trust you man, you fit go buzz ogogoro come attack me for sleep, abeg
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by IykeD1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2006
To Mariory,

I know its very hard to do, but please let this thread/topic die its natural death. I have read your
postings on other topics, and seems to me that you are an intelligent and cool headed individual.
Don't waste your time f**king around with unreasonable and uninformed people, to put it that way.

Just walk way and let them indulge in their wishful thinking, Apparently, they are happy with the
country the way it was, actually some of them are wishing for the good old days of IBB. They are
so adept at reading his mind. If he coughs 4 times, they know that its no ordinary cough.

Can't you tell already from the way they write that some of them are beneficiaries of IBB's sound
educational program in those "glorious" 9 years?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2006
FLEX06:

I no trust you man, you fit go buzz ogogoro come attack me for sleep, abeg

i nort dey booze OG now.lol

iyke D.i dey hail oh.wey u dey since now
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2006
Iyke D valid point, but we cant leave all this people they don't know any better so we need to enlighten them to see the light and bright side of things, as a matter of fact, most of them were still sucking milk out of their dry saggy mums breast while IBB was destroying Nigeria financially. How did IBB become so rich with no traceable company in his name? how much is the pension of a retire general in Nigeria, How much was his salary? people wake up please.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2006
Nutter:

Thought Mariory was a bloke.

Yes I am and it's quite entertaining watching Big1 talk crap thinking he/she/it knows me.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2006
Big B1:
She has no respect for nobody. I will be a fool to be racist, especially to be against Yoruba. My best friend is a Yoruba man. So, MARIORY, try again.

This is not about Yoruba or Igbo, it's about you and your disrespectful GREASY FAT ROUND BLACK FACE.

LMFAO! Dude, you are so stupid. You got me laughing for a good 7-10mins. I havn't seen this much stupidity for quite a while. That yoruba man friend of yours, is he a special friend that offers you special services?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2006
@Iyke-D
I hear what you're saying but, I need to see how far Big1 is willing to stick his own foot up his ass. far too entertaining to just let it go.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2006
Mariory don't take it personal, he will get you ban if you keep responding to his ignorance, he got my friend ODEKU in hot water
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2006
i see this thread is getting one sided. sounds like puppets pulled by some strings above their heads. (apologies). don't we have independent thinkers around?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Jaybaba(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2006
Fellow Nigerians and panelists, the issue in question goes beyond what has been said. Objectivity is a virtue most Nigerians lack and this is why most panelists and other people alike are either calling for the head of Atiku or OBJ himself. The fact is that allegations of corruption have been made by the president and counter allegations made by his deputy. Under normal circumstances both men should resign to clear their names. They are both dishonest men and as such, not worthy of leading a people like Nigeria. If the two of them refuse to resign, the National Assembly ought then to demonstrate where their true loyalty lies, with their constituencies or with the President who has committed more than 30 impeachable offences since assuming office on May 29 1999.

What is going on now between the two is proof to the notion that, there is no honour among thieves. Obasanjo is a terrible anti people leader and Atiku has been his facilitator and cohort for 7 years. Their present mishap should not be about who is more of disgrace than the other or anything else but either resignation from both or impeachment of both.

The Senate on their eventual resignation or impeachment should elect from themselves an interimn government with 2 duties, ensure that next year's election are credible and two investigate and prosecute the two where found wanting.
This is the correct verdict on the matter.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by IykeD1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2006
Jaybaba,

What you just said happens in an ideal world, which does not exist. Where in the world do you
think you will get both the president and the vice president to resign at the same time? And you
are talking about even holding elections next year in Nigeria? With an interim government made
up of "honest and honorable" men from the House?

Lest you forget, the EFCC, and the ministerial panel appointed by the president were the ones that
investigated Atiku and found him wanting. The President did what was then expected by passing
the reports to the House for further deliberation. Atiku is simply flinging allegations and does not
have the power to summon a likely panel to investigate the president. Sad, but that is the nature
of power when you are the president, he simply has more arsenal at his disposal to fight Atiku.

People, there is idealism, but there is also pragmatism. The only way you can get rid of Obasanjo
is if the House impeaches him. If the President has committed about 30 impeachable offenses and
the National Assembly somehow has not managed to impeach him do you blame the President or
the National Assembly?

Mind you, Obasanjo also has no constitutional right to remove Atiku from office. Until then, the
president will use his office the way he sees fit as long as the House chooses to look the other way.
Atiku is also not going anywhere should they choose to ignore the findings irrespective of whether
crimes were committed. The way it works, If you are allied with the most powerful members of the
House on that can happen, that is real politics.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Jaybaba(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2006
Iyke D, if Baba resigns today or dies tomorrow or is impeached the day after, Nigeria will continue to exist until Nigerians reject Nigeria. Obasanjo must resign naturally on the grounds of failure first before the talk of his banter with his deputy. On the issue of Atiku is a disgrace, he should also resign to clear his name and allow himself to be properly investigated as the EFCC is not independent enough to ask him a question about how he was able to pay fully for the 200million shares in transcorp. Atiku is a disgrace but he is not less than Obasanjo his master at disgrace. OBJ has eaten this country wide and he is proud of things we cannot be proud of namely "paying external debts" and "increasing our external reserve." The wealth he and Atiku has amassed for themselves is enough to make Nigeria a developed economy in 6 years. Obasanjo has breached every single alphabet of the constitution and the National Assembly remained unperturbed. But they N.Assy can reverse the tide and become loyal to the people by impeaching both men out of office. After that, an interim govt should be elected from N.Assy to conduct the elections. True democracy is about competition of party ideologies and performance. The N.Assy are also supposed to be a watchdog but OBJ got everyone corrupt and the result, he does whatever he wishes and suddenly his vp insists he is wrong this time and though his vp is not morally worthy to say a word, he is right in doing what he has done, something good may just happen for us.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by presido(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2006
If u r in Atiku's shoes u will do the same.Both r to b blame.Y shld Obasanjo want to destroy Atiku when he is worse than him?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2006
presido:

If you're in Atiku's shoes u will do the same.Both r to b blame.Y shld Obasanjo want to destroy Atiku when he is worse than him?

Help us ask people wey dey point finger at only Atiku. I believe they've been brainwashed or they are blind and cannot see.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2006
na God go punish all the people.wey the say na only atiku they corrupt.i dey provoke oh
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by zero1: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2006
No he is not d trut is all all how leaders are from obj to local goverment chairmen, if obj is a saint let him bring bode george and anenhi to book there and then we shall comend his effort to fight corruption
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by zero1: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2006
No he is not d trut is all all how leaders are from obj to local goverment chairmen, if obj is a saint let him bring bode george and anenhi to book there and then we shall comend his effort to fight corruption

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! / Ex President OLUSEGUN Obasanjo Appointed Chairman Of World Ex-presidents / Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.