Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:49 AM

Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians (15117 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by joshO: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2006
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by LoverBwoy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2006
Ishmael n don jazzle, u want obj n atiku impeached? By the same senate that were alleged to have taken bribe? Then what about the 36 governors several commissioners? Who will follow the the law,who will take over a dumb hausa man,a fat necked igbo man or a mago mago yoruba man,that one is another war few months to the election. Removing both of them would've been ideal but not practical! Let obj point out all of them one by one he is the one with the 'big file' and power as at now,or are you just suggesting both of them should stay? We know obj is going soon then the next president can investigate,atiku's case is still going to court or is obj in charge of that too?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by chidichris(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2006
i think God is on work.
baba can cause his own fall.
i will like the whole world to honour Atiku as the biggest fool of the year if he allows baba and his group to sink him alone.
i will suggest that atiku link them all up so that if sinking is possible let them sink together.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2006
Chidichris, may God bless you. You are a true nigerian. Baba cannot eat his cake and have it again.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Roscodaddy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2006
Atiku should be left alone,he is better than Obj 100 times over,why did EFCC close eyes to the transaction made by Obasanjo and his cronies on that same account that Atiku is been punished for.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2006
WHY ARE YOU people so stupid and fail to read between the lines?
OBJ did not exposed ATIKU
FBI Linked ATIKU to Jefferson a senator in the state that has been indicted on money laundry chargers. has OBJ been exposed by any country? if not, wait till he leaves office and the next president can exposed all his wrong doings, the issue now is Atiku is guilty and should be flushed out like a toilet paper
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Roscodaddy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2006
You are even more stupid,how come FBI is just linking Atiku,why now.Monkey,who says Atiku is guilty,when Efcc carried out their investigation,why was it not complete?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2006
Roscodaddy . look more like ajasco father to me, if you know how to read you will know the difference between allegation and proof. dumb ass
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2006
it;s not jst the fbi linking atiku it's jst a case of personal grugde against atiku by obj.there are more issues to be str8en out by the duo.it's jst a case of him suppose know say na my subordinate him be.he cant be president with out my approval.they both know where they have their errors of corruption.so one cant be chargin the other over shady bizness they are both involved in
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by baysonpree(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2006
yeah,offcourse they re both involved in it.but you know something, baba"obj" is very inteligent.baba knows this is his last term yeah right,but he doesn't want atiku to be the president.well,i think with all this jamboree he may have achieved that.i think this is as a result of the role Atiku played in the third term saga.all that obj said and also the findings of the efcc concerning the ptdf money mismanaged by atiku,case involving william jefferson of america,governor dariye donating 100m naira into the nofas account,the marine float account,, what amuse me most about this is that,atiku is not denying all this allegation.all he said was that obj also knows about it.which you will agree with me that it is all true.
And with all this evidence against him,am afraid he may be disqualified frm running for the next election.who cares anyway,all we want is a good leader not this bunch of corrupt people to rule us.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2006
some people don't see it that way, they want ATIKU IBB at all cost
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by donjazzie(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2006
RAGABENZ06:

some people don't see it that way, they want ATIKU IBB at all cost

true,
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2006
If I have my way, I will hang ATIKU by the balls, but then again i am not a law enforcement agent
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2006
http://allafrica.com/stories/200609210413.html

We Nigerians are living in very interesting times. But very few of us realise this.

In these very interesting times we are living in, it appears that the easiest route to take for any smart folk who wants to be hailed as a democratic or any other kind of hero is to conjure certain phantom wrong against the incumbent government and say very authoritatively that the government has visited, or is about to visit, such wrong on the good people of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by otokx(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2006
There is nothing interesting in darkness and "wayo"
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Roscodaddy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2006
We have some Obj men in here
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by superman(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2006
forget oba now superman is roasting even if it takes year! we emm get there! make u laugh ooo! who born monkei
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2006
Baba is a thief too; a big one for that matter so therefore he should stop calling another thief "ole" or "barawo" when he himself is one. The case of pot calling the kettle black na him be dis. For Bible dem say remove the speck wen dey your eye 1st before you remove the one wen dey another man eye. Let Baba be removed from that office now for he has abused it.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mazi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2006
You all are talking Nonsene!

"You be thief, I no be thief, "

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2006
OK, now we know we have a problem, what is the temporary solution? any suggestions?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by moroti: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2006
If OBJ is truly guilty then Nigeria is not a safe place to live.Atiku is the worst criminal I have ever seen.If he could indulge and tolorate this for 8 good years.Nigeria is in darkness we need more than prayer.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nutter(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2006
@Odeku,

DAMN I see I have people way no like me for here.  Nutter wetting I do now?

No, Odeku. I don’t hate you. I must however confess to an occasional urge to beat you about the head with a blunt object; but that’s not hate. Is it? undecided tongue
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2006
Bombaclot
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nutter(m): 1:17am On Sep 23, 2006
Yet another literary Lilliputian.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 5:34am On Sep 23, 2006
I still do not see Atiku as a disgrace to Nigerians, We have to wait and hear his side of the story. Just because at the moment OBJ has the upperhand and in the position to control organization like EFCC doesn't mean he's perfect. I think time will tell, Very soon the credibility of the EFCC, which is already diluted will finally dissolve in-front of all of us.

It is so sad that an incredible organization like EFCC allowed political propaganda to tarnish their image.

The conflict between ATIKU and OBJ is personal and has nothing to do with Nigerians or Nigeria as a country, don't be brainwashed. It is also important not to allow OBJ to be the accuser, the judge and the jury. It is totally against the law. You present your case and allow the plaintiff to defend himself; OBJ doesn't want this, he wants us to see ATIKU as the evil, a disgrace and a criminal by rushing to a baseless conclusion.

Not fair and not acceptable. It just doesn't work like that.

OBJ is dirtier than most of these leaders, and it will come out soon.

As a leader, it is also unfair to jeopardize the stability and security of a country just because you want to prove a fruitless point. I wonder what kind of example these folks (current Administration) are sending the new generations.

If they don't stop this mess on time, many many innocent folks will pay and it is unfair.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2006
A goat is a goat even if its dressed, he is a criminal and a disgrace
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Roscodaddy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2006
Na u be goat,I sure say u be yoruba man,that is why you dey support Obj,he is also a big thief,let EFFC publish the transactions on that account,please read today's papers and see that even Obj man's the Chairman of PDP has returned the money he collected also,so get your facts right Ewu.

RAGABENZ06:

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2006
If any one in this forum is supporting OBJ just because he or she (ODEKU and MARIORY) is Yoruba, then this person must be the goat, a stinky male village goat with no common sense for that matter.

Our main focus must be on stability of our motherland regardless of the ethnicity of the president, we should do what is right.
It is also true that when you throw stone into a market, family member is usually the victim; but if family member being the victim is the solution to our problem then let it be.

We should not be brainwashed or blind-folded by the current administration, we should be open minded and see the light.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nutter(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2006
Odeku:

Bombaclot

Odeku:

Seun, why are the statements originally made by RAGABENZ06 now credited to Odeku? Is there a two-for-one deal I am unaware of?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2006
Big B1:

If any one in this forum is supporting OBJ just because he or she (ODEKU and MARIORY) is Yoruba, then this person must be the goat, a stinky male village goat with no common sense for that matter.

You should be careful when trying to link my name to tribalism because of my stance on Atiku. You may end up coming across as a retard.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2006
shocked  shocked please no fighting in this thread! those greedy politicians  cool don't deserve this virtual blood-letting, tears-letting cry or whatever. don't kill yourselves for  them. we still have 2007 ahead of us. grin tongue
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2006
“I Will Be The President For All Nigerians”… Pat Utomi        
Frontline Presidential aspirant in the 2007 Nigerian presidential elections, Prof Pat Utomi has said that he would be the president for all Nigerians if voted into office in 2007. In an exclusive telephone interview, Prof Utomi still fresh from a successful American visit, where he toured several American states addressing Nigerians as part of his Contract with Diaspora tour said that he was overwhelmed by the outpouring of support he has received so far.  

“I Will Be The President For All Nigerians”… Pat Utomi

Interview By Uche Nworah

Frontline Presidential aspirant in the 2007 Nigerian presidential elections, Prof Pat Utomi has said that he would be the president for all Nigerians if voted into office in 2007. In an exclusive telephone interview, Prof Utomi still fresh from a successful American visit, where he toured several American states addressing Nigerians as part of his Contract with Diaspora tour said that he was overwhelmed by the outpouring of support he has received so far.  

Reacting to allegations that his speech at the recently concluded World Igbo Congress (W.I.C) convention in Boston, U.S.A sounded like he was intent on pursuing only an Igbo agenda as a Nigerian president, Prof Utomi said that the allegations couldn’t be true as he had also been accused in the past of being a Yoruba candidate. He reiterated that what Nigeria needs at the moment is national reconciliation as such tribal and ethnic accusations would only drive us apart the more.  

On the question of his political platform, he confirmed that the Restoration Group had reached advanced stages in their discussions with the African Congress of Democrats (ACD) and some other like-minded political parties. He pleaded for patience from his supporters and said that a formal announcement would be made once all the arrangements are in place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 / Welcome Home Party Held For Oshiomhole At Iyamho / No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.