Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:02 AM

Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians (15114 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2006
Ugwumba:

You probably think that quoting OBJs side of the 'refund' story suffices for the truth. If you followed the course of events, it would be clear that you are the one bending this to suit your motives.

1. OBJ did not just wake up and decide 'oh, this is questionable money and needs to be refunded'.

2. After Dariye made the claims, the Presidency issued a prompt and unequivocal denial.

3. The monies were refunded without retracting the initial denial.

4. We would have been none the wiser that the money had been refunded until this war of accusations started.

5. Where did OBJ think a sitting governor got 100 million naira from? Abetting corrupt practices is in itself corruption.

6. What private sector was OBJ investing in? OBJ muted the idea of Transcorp, invested in a private placement of funds, accepted the listing of a firm with no history on the NSE, and with the connivance of officials in his government, proceeded to acquire government's interests in certain assets.
THIS IS NOT MERELY IMPROPER CONDUCT BUT CORRUPTION!!!!!

1. Irrelevant. Not worth disscusing as that is an opinion not based on facts.

2. Peharps. I'm not aware of that and I havn't seen that brought up in any of the news reports. In addition as is in the world of politics, that would depend on the actual accusation/statement that was denied.

3. See two above

4.It is not your concern that a political party refunds money it does not want to accept. A political party is certainly not required to annouce such.

5. Peharps from his previous jobs as a bussiness man.
http://www.plateaustategov.org/gov_bus/gov_bio.html

6. I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Are you saying that becos OBJ brought up the idea of Trancorp, it is not a private bussiness? You have a critical mind indeed (whatever the hell that's suppossed to mean)

Ugwumba:

You can continue to deceive yourself, but the facts are there for any critical mind to analyze.

You can continue to talk out of your ass. You want to come accross as a factual thinker but, you come accros as pathetic. What part of what you just said are facts? Those conclusions of yours are not based on facts but theories on you've formed in your head.

If the NA indeed interpret that OBJ had broken the Constitution regarding Transcorp then that's the end of that matter.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Ugwumba(m): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2006
@ Mariory, i will not even attempt to belittle myself by exchanging personal insults with you. That, as I have discovered, is the last resort of people who cannot stick to an intelligent discourse.

You clearly pick and choose what to read and if it does not favour your kinsman OBJ , is fiction and when it does is fact.

Rather tiring arguing with you on this.

But, on the same basis that Atiku is accused of being corrupt (and i clearly believe he is), OBJ is equally CORRUPT.

Scream till you go hoarse, as tribalists are wont to do, this will remain my central thesis for this discuss.

PS - Along these same lines, your people made MKO Abiola a Nigerian hero - laughable considering his rather corrupt past (although knowing where you come from, this is to be regarded as fiction).
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by coolskeelz(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2006
come o!Atiku is not a disgrace at all,i dont buy to that in stead i feel BABA is,
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Ugwumba(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2006
coolskeelz:

come o!Atiku is not a disgrace at all,i don't buy to that in stead i feel BABA is,

stop deluding yourself, Atiku is a crook.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by LoverBwoy(m): 12:52am On Sep 20, 2006
The funny thing is ATIKU is not even denying these allegations all he is doing is sayin he is not alone what a dumb thief,he even waived his immunity. I dont think anybody is saying obj is not corrupt but it is good the head thief is pointing them out now before the elections,he can also be investigated next year by a new efcc hopefully people wont say they're biased then! Impeaching the two of them now wil just be choas for the country,remember what abdulsalam did in just 1year?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Ugwumba(m): 12:59am On Sep 20, 2006
Why wait till next year before investigating OBJ ? How many of our past heads of state have been made to account for their graft, after leaving office. TELL ME, HOW MANY?- this is my quarrel with some of you.

And why are you so concerned about Atiku trying to bring OBJ down with him? if there are reasons why OBJ should be brought down, why should i care if it is at the hands of a dying / drowning man? WHY SHOULD YOU CARE!!!

Let them finish themselves - Nigerians will ultimately be the beneficiaries.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by LoverBwoy(m): 1:35am On Sep 20, 2006
There are many reasons to care about the man on the steet ugw,u are not in nigeria man. As things are nobody is payin attention to the works going on in nigeria,they are pre-occupied with themselves,since he waived his immunity he should be investigated and all his evidence against obj should stored til he also waive his immunity or when it run out thats the reason they cant investigate all the gov rite? Are you saying the next president wont have the balls to investigte obj?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by BigB11(m): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2006
OBJ is a greedy pig that needs to be seriously probed, but not by this fruitless EFCC pin heads, A special investigation on OBJ by a newly selected group should take place as soon as possible,

Atiku is not the only one, I think OBJ is a bigger disgrace to Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2006
Ugwumba and Big B1, u guys should have known long ago that Odeku and Mariory are typical yoruba people. dont waste your time arguing with them. Dey are behaving as if they are the only yoruba people on the forum. How closely related are they to OBJ sef?? And you know what? The typical yoruba man believes that any thing his fellow yoruba broda does is right, whether good or bad compared to what a non-yoruba man does. So leave the two of them to continue living in their world of tribalism. My mama soup sweet o!!("obe iya mi dun"wink whether the soup is sour or too salty; that is their case.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2006
Ugwumba:

@ Mariory, i will not even attempt to belittle myself by exchanging personal insults with you. That, as I have discovered, is the last resort of people who cannot stick to an intelligent discourse.

Trying to be a smartass is not your strong point, vis-a-vis the following,

Ugwumba:

You can continue to deceive yourself, but the facts are there for any critical mind to analyze.

Mariory's response
Mariory:

You can continue to talk out of your ass. You want to come accross as a factual thinker but, you come accros as pathetic. What part of what you just said are facts? Those conclusions of yours are not based on facts but theories on you've formed in your head.

Don't start a process you do not like.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugwumba:

1. You clearly pick and choose what to read and if it does not favour your kinsman OBJ , is fiction and when it does is fact.

2. Rather tiring arguing with you on this.

3. But, on the same basis that Atiku is accused of being corrupt (and i clearly believe he is), OBJ is equally CORRUPT.

4. Scream till you go hoarse, as tribalists are wont to do, this will remain my central thesis for this discuss.

5.PS - Along these same lines, your people made MKO Abiola a Nigerian hero - laughable considering his rather corrupt past (although knowing where you come from, this is to be regarded as fiction).

1. That is your opinion and are entitled to it.
2. Yes it's tiring arguing without facts. You tend to end up wandering in the dark.
3. I also believe there are shady things going on in the presidency (both OBJ's and Atiku's camp). To believe is one thing. To prove another. The real world requires proof. The EFCC has provided the proof to back up their allegations on Atiku. Is his alleged crime impechable? The NA will decide. However, it's looking increasenly likely that that ship of his is sinking and he is acting like a slowpoke.
4. Scream as tribalists do? I'll pretend I understand that. You are entiitled to keep that as your central thesis.
5. Again you've gone far of course here. I'm sure you understood what you were trying to say there. I'll pretend I did.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Mariory(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2006
The following proves the point I'm trying to make. I suppose the sun newspaper is also a typical yoruba paper.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/opinion/editorial/2006/sept/20/editorial-20-09-2006-001.htm
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2006
yes, na oduduwa get the paper.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ono(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2006
What's disturbing is the fact that all these things have been happening under the ''watchful eyes'' of EFCC. How do I believe now that EFCC is not biased in their crusade against corruption?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2006
ishmael , your dumb ass has no clue what tribe or who I am, Yes,m I am a Yoruba boy born in JOS plateau state and raised in Port harcourt, I do speak Yoruba fluently as I do Ibo and Hausa. Just because i am Yoruba does not mean i am blind and can not see green light when it says go, my question is ATIKU is guilty, he was exposed by FBI and EFCC, beside him publicly criticizing the president, has any of the current or past senators, governors gone to the national assemble and present a valid case of corruption malpractices by the president? until then zip your basket mouth, we are waiting for someone with balls to present the evidence to the national assemble to probe the president, then we will take side, as for ATIKU the evidence is clear as water and this BASTARD i repeat should be impeach.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2006
as for BIG B!1 we had our differences and we handle it like a man, as a matter of fact he will be waiting for me at the airport when i come to Nigeria and I will fly him to Abuja to come have a taste of good living.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nutter(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hmm, Big B1, after all you've said about King Kong, are you sure you want to go with Odeku to Abuja where King Kong lives? OK. Na find we go begin dey find you be dat.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2006
Nutter no worry, nothing will happen to him, i have enough security operative to protect him day and night. BigB1 contact me and I will get you the details of my arrival we go eat pepper soup and palm wine
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2006
Odeku, you are yoruba, hausa and ibo plus ogoni i guess. No wonder you are confused. I have said it before that you are related to OBJ that is why you are bias with the truth. Now you are claiming you will host Big B1 in abuja; i pity Big B1 not even you because you might make him experience nigerian police or SSS cell. Make una take care sha.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nutter(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2006
Odeku:

Nutter no worry, nothing will happen to him, i have enough security operative to protect him day and night. BigB1 contact me and I will get you the details of my arrival we go eat pepper soup and palm wine

Odeku, Odeku (a.k.a Black thing good oh/ KK 4 EVA),

When you say you have enough security operatives to ‘protect’ him day and night, do you mean the same ‘protection’ Mandela received? I’m just asking. tongue

Big B1,

You still dey here? Begin run oh. Dem no dey serve peppersoup and palm wine for guardroom!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2006
Haba no make my friend run now, we had our issue and we settle it like men we are both civilized, and yes we go drink palm wine and go after some young shall grow for zone 4 night life man
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nutter(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2006
Odeku,

Hmmm. Nightlife in Zone 4 abi? OK.

BB1,

Run and don't look back! *Remember Lot's wife!*
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by 2old4that(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2006
LMAO
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2006
Nutter:

Big B1,

You still dey here? Begin run oh. Dem no dey serve peppersoup and palm wine for guardroom!

laughing grin cheesy grin cheesy grin, omo you go kill me with laughter. i don talk am before say na BigB1 i dey pity for becos na cell or guardroom him go end up where  enough security dey day & night. Help me advice am oo, make him no follow Odeku go drink any palmwine and pepper soup oo, else from there na cell him go wake up see himself. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2006
my people self dey quick to fear, we go send una picture of BigB1 drinking palm wine for bolo. I no go send my brother to guardroom. BigB1 abeg wake up and tell this people saw we don settle our quarel now.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by ishmael(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2006
my brother no follow Odeku o!; i no trust am, e be like say na OBJ boy. Just becareful the way you drink the palmwine and pepper soup wey him go offer u oo! Shine your eyes oo!!
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by LoverBwoy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2006
is it really practical to have both of them impeached in Nigeria especially [b]7months or so months to elec[/b]tion?
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2006
YES BUT ATIKU will be impeach, mark my words, as for OBJ No, and the law in Nigeria stipulate no serving president can be prosecuted for offense and actions while in office. so we will impeach ATIKU and prosecute him
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by 2old4that(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2006
I really wonda if its possible (impeaching both men) considering the plight of the nation at this time. Army could cease the opportunity. i dont pray for such. but dont forget they are watching with keen interest.

its dangerous.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2006
No ARMY is coming any where, OBJ took the correct measures to enforce that already, the chief of ARMY staff was just appointed by OBj, and the chief of NAVAL, and AIR staff are all OBJ right hand mens, so no military rule not at least until after the elections. ATIKU will be out in less than 2 months.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by 2old4that(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2006
ATIKU will be out in less than 2 months.

hmmm, that depends on the NA verdict.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2006
In my perspective, all that is happening is like a film with intrigues acted out by mafians, it is scipted and everyone acts to suit d story, but all actually virtual. They are all theives, both baba and him.
Re: Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians by Odeku(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2006
TRUE, but BABA said it before that no corrupt person will ever rule Nigeria again, and this is the beginning of that chapter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Fails To Keep Promise To Release Details Of Looters, Recovered Assets / Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa / Budget Padding: DSS Lacks Rights To Investigate Reps, Says Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.