Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,325 members, 7,974,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:47 PM

Auto Section News Updates - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Section News Updates (14951 Views)

Cheapest Car Deals In Port Harcourt. Check For Updates / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Section News Updates by inspiredm(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
mukina2:

you are looking for my trouble oh angry grin ok oh grin

Honestly I always thought you were a True Blue.

Now I know Why some things are the way they are. tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Auto Section News Updates by mukina2: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
very soon you'll live at Goat towers angry grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by inspiredm(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
mukina2:

very soon you'll live at Goat towers angry grin

As Long as you become a Chelsea Fan, We can live there together.
kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Auto Section News Updates by mukina2: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2011
Yeah in your nightmares cheesy grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by inspiredm(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
mukina2:

Yeah in your nightmares cheesy grin

Going 7 Years without a trophy, You're still stuck With Arsenal,

It shows you would stay by me through the thick and thin. grin grin

Mine would NOT be as long as 7 years i promise you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 1:29am On Mar 13, 2011
mukina2:

I leave you with the mods of the sekshion tongue tongue

Nor vex me make I permanently leave the Autosection follow you go Sports section oh, afterall if Mamagee can be elected Nairaland's Sports Section's resident Sports Pundit and Chief Commentator, why can't I ehn angry

Infact, i don vex, tell Mamagee to make room for me in her office, I am joining her and I am starting tomorrow cheesy grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-504268.96.html#msg6657524

mama gee:

don't get why Chelsea gets the weakest teams in the English Premier League in their group.

Why don't they try matching Chelsea up with Liverpool and Arsenal? grin

Instead of Stoke City and Wigan

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I nor fit shout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auto Section News Updates by mukina2: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
you are evil grin grin

mamagee nor even send the comments grin grin grin grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2011
Did she even come back since then grin I bet she doesn't even know the "impact" her gem of wisdom caused grin Mama gee, some mothers do have 'em grin grin grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by mukina2: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2011
she supports real Madrid, you should see mamagee analyze kwarect one eh grin grin grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2011
Does she even know where Real Madrid is grin I bet she supports them because she thinks Kanu Nwankwo plays for them cheesy Love her to bits though, and know it is an act, but for some strange reasons when she is being normal, instead of me being relieved, I worry she is unneccesarily tasking her brain tongue cheesy grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
Dem send you to me, yes I am talking to you, no not you jare smallmoney, i am talking to that effing agbaya bully angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Dang, just made me effing lose my train of thought angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
with all the moderation, Sanitization and formal business method in the autosection it has lost its touch for drama and crazy funny fights embarassed cry
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2011
smallmoney:

with all the moderation, Sanitization and formal business method in the autosection it has lost its touch for drama and crazy funny fights embarassed cry

cheesy grin cheesy See this male tatafo lamenting the fact that he can no longer revel in gbeboruing and adding kerosene to fights grin Sowwy cheesy

I miss that troublemaking Mukina tongue
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 24, 2011
banixautos>>bulk auto section tongue undecided
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2011
I Miss My thread. angry
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2012
Going through Memorylane I really Miss the Old Auto Section. Special Shout out to Igwe1 very sturborn fellow. Busybody my nawti friend. Old dealers like Jenju promise72 n viperman and also gurus like siena then inspired who is still doing well (seems like he now owns the autosection) lipsrsealed
With the new rules and developments the section has now become so boring and rigid.Sometimes I wonder if the autosection will return to its past glory

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cheap European Used Vehicles Less Than 1m / Fairly Used 2000 Model Toyota Avalon For Sale (full Option) / PRICE REDUCED!! Neat Reg VOLVO S80 For Sale! 550K Negotiable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.