Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,014 members, 7,946,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Auto Section News Updates - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Section News Updates (14932 Views)

Cheapest Car Deals In Port Harcourt. Check For Updates / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2009
smallmoney:

UPDATES BREAKING NEWS:Inspired and Jenju team up shocked ave waited for this dream that will never come true but to my eyes it seems a success and good starting point early this year except for [size=4pt]promise 72 aka black belle enemy of the reconcilliation progress[/size] wel ave alwayzz taught you both could work together to give out good quality cars.more news to come ahead cool

We have Seun to thank for having the foresight to join them together at the hip as moderators wink

I would have bent God's ears for not making me that wise like him too, but the calibre of people I have been rubbing shoulders with in this section has reassured me that I am in good company and that all hope is not lost yet, so I no longer beat myself up about my wisdom/sense or lack of, anymore grin

No need for me to seek God's face for more wisdom because there is no point and attraction in doing a "blind man is king in the land of the blind", I rather prefer to be in a "the blind leading the blind" environment grin

Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao!! What do you mean you don't want it?!! cheesy cheesy

This one you are getting it oooh. . . how else can people like me misbehave and get away with it? tongue

Sisthren musketeress, was offered a moderatorship role last year but honestly don't have the time, have to relocate amongst other things and that is putting the fear of God in me, and NL'ers don't help with their gloom and doom story that Nigeria is a backward country full of savages and every undesirable elements under the sun. My heart is full of trepidation, but I know I have to bite the bullet and take the plunge someday somehow undecided
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2009
Busy_body oh.hw u doin expecting detailed news from you this evening oh. grin .Monitor jenju oh lipsrsealed
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2009
smallmoney:

Busy_body oh.hw u doin expecting detailed news from you this evening oh. grin .

Smallmoney bigspender, what news tongue Have you guys finally decided to upgraded my status from Sanitisation Officer to Journalist grin grin grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2009
ur a core 2 duo that shouldnt be a problem for you to process. cool shedd more light on Monitor Jenju
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2009
Me not happy with this joint moderatorship at all, how's it gonna work, I can already see both parties taking care of their own interests only and showing favouritism, well only one side is doing that for now but it is only a matter of time before the other side kicks off too undecided Who is gonna be looking out for the other dealers cry cry cry Well Wwheelz is still around and seems neutral and levelheaded sad

RANT OVER cool
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2009
Is gestapo aka lipsrsealed out for jenju and monitor_1 our what things are goin to be[b] HOT[/b] this weeks as Jenju has taken some time to advertise a car.know that he has his sales ready for 2009 the best is yet to come cool.all the best in your sale.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2009
angry y dnt nairalanderz hav the balls to come upfront and stop acting like cowrds.Busy_body i fill ur pain we really have a bunch of Hyprocrites.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-195491.64.html
brauneyes were did you come out from i taugt u had gone with romeobest, hmmm WELL ALL SEE IN-BETWEEN THE LINES AND KNOW YOU ALL.WATCH OUT!!!For True Confessions of A Nairalander.[s]catch the story soon cos he is either goin to be banned or his thread deleted[/s]  [size=14pt]MODERATOR WERE AT THOU[/size] angry
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2009
UPDATES:skillmyman has finally gotten the feel of his new baby after letting a couple of milli's out cool wel all are waiting for pictures and gist.I almost fell happy for adexcarz when he reincarnted [size=5pt]his thirsty beats post [/size] only to see it marked available cry  am still waiting for jenjus cars to be advertised oh since its now help jenju sell a car and get your palms greased$$$ cool{[size=5pt]make i get xtra smallmoney[/size]}
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2009
12.39 A.M !!! shocked Whats up with Promise72 aka  lipsrsealed with your ugly profile picture that takes the whole screen,i think you should slow down.just because my sis busy_body{[size=5pt]ole that wants golf 5 for 550k [/size] grin}enlightend us on the status of salvage cars you came with your I TOO KNOW.who cares if uve lived in compton for 17yrs Mr Moto Dealer my foot. angry
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2009
lipsrsealed autosection
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2009
smallmoney:

12.39 A.M !!! shocked Whats up with Promise72 aka  lipsrsealed with your ugly profile picture that takes the whole screen,i think you should slow down.just because my sis busy_body{[size=5pt]ole that wants golf 5 for 550k [/size] grin}enlightend us on the status of salvage cars you came with your I TOO KNOW.who cares if uve lived in compton for 17yrs Mr Moto Dealer my foot. angry

If you like call me barawo, I want that 2005 golf and I am coming with my magnifying glass so that I will be able to deduct N100,000 for every scratch or defect I see on the car and to check for corrosion, signs of flood damage, salvage, etc grin I have also ordered binoculars to help me comb through the VIN reports from Autocheck and Carfax cheesy

When should I come for inspection please grin grin grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 02, 2009
grin it saddens me that its going to be my friend that will carry out the inspection process with you in his house by 11.00 P.M tomorrow .i wish you all the best.The Golf is now marked.
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD TO BUSY_BODY OF NAIRALAND
{[s]my friend awaits your arrival in his house by 11pm unfaillinly[/s]}
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2009
UPDATES:Now we know our deep pocket nairalanders kaypinchi.Must confess this guy is loaded cool CR-v and Pilot{[s]we hope to see it on nigerian soil oh if nt [/s]}. grin.hamjolas Junk 02 accord se has been sold and i hope his buyer makes lemonade out of his big lemon grin.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2009
cashmoni were is carshopper i waz about to declare him missin embarassed{or internet subscription don finish } grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Cashmoni: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2009
hahahahaha, carshopper is preparing an explosion for NL oooo, but honestly he has orders on his hands that he been going crazy lately, but him go soon appear sha, hw fa with the babyboy now, you no just holla am again grin cheesy
Re: Auto Section News Updates by inspiredm(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2009
samstels:

The new X6 is longer and lower than the new X5, seating only four. But what the sporty X6 loses in seating and storage, it gains in performance.

Inspired ,abeg do not waste your energy talking .

Poverty no good!

People wey get the cash go still buy am.

[size=15pt]Carry go! u are the man!I hereby confer you with another title AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE.[/size]

Newscaster,

How can you forget / Skip the Latest Chieftaincy title on the Bloc Conferred from The East ? Youre Slackin on the Job O, Abi you think Its Easy To bag Chieftaincy Titles on the World Wide Web  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2009
UPDATES:Hey Inspired_men how can i forget such.it will be a sacrilege to skip such by shocked condon my apologies wink.am your greatest fan along side Jenju,babeismine,carshopper,cashmoni wink e.t.c ur a titled man and your whips speak volumes cool, @ cashmoni carshopper is givin me long tin oh, {i may just get a good deal from our titled auto king cool 1 of nairaland grin}
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Cashmoni: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2009
na wa for carshopper, talk to am, how much you dey offer
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2009
smallmoney grin a little above a million
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Carshopper(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2009
smallmoney, cashmoni say you dey look for me, i loss ni, why you dey look for me on the internet, you get money for me ni, the babyboi i go give you for a gudprice but a lil above 1.3
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2009
[size=20pt] I FEAR MEN LIKE PROMISE72 AND ORANGES[/size]
Re: Auto Section News Updates by oranges(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2009
smallmoney wetin I do?
Re: Auto Section News Updates by mailchinny(f): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2009
my name is okoli ifunanya,i work with law union and rock insurance plc a subsidiary of skyebank plc.pls whoeva dat finally buys the car should pls make sure he/she takes up a comprehensive motor insurance for the car.it covers loss or damage to own cars caused by accident,collision,ovrturning,fire and theft.it covers damage to third party property and bodily injury and/or death to third parties.

so u can see dat this is the best way to secure ur car dat u bought with u money esp at this critical times of economic recession and the rate is 5% we also do free tracking for cars above 2.5m.

pls for further briefing contact me on 08036627156 or mailchinny@yahoo.com
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Carshopper(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2009
smallmoney smallmoney smallmoney, how many times i call your username oooooo
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2009
Carshopper:

smallmoney smallmoney smallmoney, how many times i call your username oooooo

Carshopper have i gone wrong? lipsrsealed
Re: Auto Section News Updates by rasmur5: 1:16am On Mar 04, 2009
This is breaking news:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-224921.0.html#msg3392602

Carshopper, the depths you will descend in order to sell a vehicle is distasteful.
Your antics have been revealed and your twisted ways are out in the open, you should be ashamed of yourself!!!
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Cashmoni: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2009
@RASMUR

STOP TRYING TO DERAIL YOUR OWN THREAD, READ YOUR MAIL VERY CAREFUL AND TELL NLanders WHERE CARSHOPPER HAS GONE WRONG FOR TRYING TO HELP SELL YOUR CAR!!!
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2009
inspired_m:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

UPDATES:spikedcylinder should be called a day-dreamer grin grin Dash you LX570 shocked [s]Inspired wouldnt even dash you a free ride inside that truck talk less of puting on the A/C[/s]

rasmur5 watch your back oh, dnt try cashmoni carshopper oh havnt you seen there pictures shocked

[size=20pt]BREAKING NEWS Great Prof.Siena VS promise72{a man you should fear} hoping to see the out come[/size]
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Carshopper(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2009
carshopper is a thief, carshopper is this and that , CARSHOPPER IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST, carshopper dont cheat and maybe lies a bit grin cheesy, but who doesnt.

@smallmoney

you no see how dem wan kill me, i think say you get my back oooo
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2009
grin grin grin[b] carshopper [/b] ave got your back anytime wink{[s]apart from the location were your golden camry is oh [/s] grin} goin thru your drama with rasmur5 your indentity is safe cos your trusted cool nice 2009 toyota camry we await the VIN as usual.seems uve done some serious shopping for march.best of luck in sales cool
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Carshopper(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2009
omo things tight oo, e no easy, but we dey thank GOD, come carry the babyboy how, i don engrave your number on am, custom plates, " SMALLMONEY"
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2009
UPDATES:Carshopper and cashmoni are out today.I must comment on cashmoni's 03 Accord EX with SatNav is worth the buy at 1.95M asking price.I personally am impressed with the car pending the History Report grin.

Nothing says anything like a car been delivered to the owners.Jenju thumbs up to your Brand New Murano delivery.the buyer must sure be a happy fellow{Insha Allah [s]Maga will pay so when i hammer il get 1 too [/s] cool} we await your Toyota Highlander V6. wink

@carshopper-thanks very much only if we could come to terms on the $

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD 2001 HONDA PASSPORT JEEP ONLY 500k / FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria / Fairly Used 2000 Model Toyota Avalon For Sale (full Option)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.