Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Auto Section News Updates - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Section News Updates (14934 Views)

Cheapest Car Deals In Port Harcourt. Check For Updates / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 31, 2009
All sellers are on top form today cool carshopper[b] were are you [/b] hope the crisis is not hittin hard cry havent seen any of ur cars on page 1. . .oya buckle up oh angry
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2009
cheesy finally Lomaxbien has bin able to provide the VIN for his camrys and i guess promise72 will no more have sleepless nites wink.the good thing is that it was definately not a Lemon grin .
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2009
grin how about this 2009 toyota corolla bought brand new for sale @ [size=15pt]1.950million [/size] vs 2006 toyota corolla for sale @ [size=15pt]2.28million [/size] shocked i love the drama on Nairaland.thumbs up Inspired-men cool
2009 corolla link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-283124.0.html

2006 corolla link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-281181.0.html
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278917.32.html

how did i miss out on this dude?

2005 BENZ for 1.2milli. . . . . shocked dats the dumbest scam ave seem in ages angry
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2009
you need to see this,this guy must a joker
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-284918.0.html
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2009
News Updates: This week has really had its own share of ups and downs  grin
From get rich or die trying dealers like
simmarco and nigerianwf
to self acclaimed No1 car dealer on nairaland jayon tongue

Jenju is back again  cool and Bigger. . . .I guess his prepared for the summer sale. smiley

I Cant wait to see some action here on healthy rivary.All the best on your sale.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2009
NewsUpdates: shocked i fear nairaland. . . i cant shout
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2009
manmustwac:

CNN HEADLINE NEWS

The latest news now say that this stolen vehicle has found its way to nigeria and is being sold on nairaland. This vehicle has an inbuilt tracking device and the FBI are on thier way to Nigeria to claim it. So if somebody anybody or busi bodyhas any information about the vehicle contact cnn.com before it too late to claim the reward. smiley

grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2009
THE REBRANDING PHASE HAS STARTED WITH PROMISE72 TAKING THE FIRST BOLD STEP [size=4pt]i wonder if dats one of the numerous user names droped[/size]
Kunle-A  wink
Re: Auto Section News Updates by sultaan(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2009
smallmoney:

THE REBRANDING PHASE HAS STARTED WITH PROMISE72 TAKING THE FIRST BOLD STEP [size=4pt]i wonder if dats one of the numerous user names droped[/size]
Kunle-A wink

All he needs now is a small dose of Gestapo, and he'll relapse by going on his famous binge.
Let see how many post it take before we all figure out Akinluyi is on/should be on something grin

I'll let ya'll know when withdrawal sets in.

GESTAPO WHERE YOU DEY?
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Igwe9(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2009
smallmoney:

Kunle-A  wink
Lemme pay him homage then smiley smiley
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2009
2003 toyota camry for 950k{nigerian used} [size=5pt]when my borda viperman wants to sell 1 dead nigerian used 1992 toyota carina for 750k  [/size] shocked. . .for a middle man to quote such i wonder how much the real owner wants to sell.just do us a favour and provide the Vin.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-288635.0.html
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
Hi All,I just got to see the new 2010 E-class.I still cant believe my eyes shocked that the car has gotten to the nigerian soil.only if my camera came in handy i would have posted pictures of it.its a beauty to be hold.waiting for the first nairaland dealer to advertise this

Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2009
smallmoney:

Kunle-A  wink

sultaan:

All he needs now is a small dose of Gestapo, and he'll relapse by going on his famous binge.
Let see how many post it take before we all figure out Akinluyi is on/should be on something grin

I'll let ya'll know when withdrawal sets in.

GESTAPO WHERE YOU DEY?

Kunle ke shocked shocked shocked So dude is yoruba, jeebus, used to think he was an okoro feeling funky with his okrika goggles and the way his waist-high trousers always sits nearly on top of his man-boobs/moobs like those bush Ghana pipu cool
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
shocked shocked shocked ALL HAIL THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK shocked shocked shocked

Isn't someone gonna roll out the red carpet for MIDDLEMAN, the infamous "my daddy, my father" bobo has finally allowed the apron strings to be cut and he has finally grown the balls and have flown the nest at last AND IS NOW A FULLY FLEDGED CAR DEALER, cheesy grin cheesy

Thank God for no more "my daddy this, my daddy that" tongue MORE ORORO TO YOUR ELBOW KIDDO grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by gestapo(f): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
Busy_body:

Kunle ke shocked shocked shocked So dude is yoruba, jeebus, used to think he was an okoro feeling funky with his okrika goggles and the way his waist-high trousers always sits nearly on top of his man-boobs/moobs like those bush Ghana pipu cool

Kunle Ajimajasan

Girl, you so bad  grin grin grin grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2009
gestapo:

Kunle Ajimajasan

Girl, you so bad grin grin grin grin

Gestapo, onijogbon, pitbull in skirt, na only you fit bell the cat biko cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
shocked all this for only promise72. . . .ladies take it easy grin grin grin wait were did Ajimajasan come from
Re: Auto Section News Updates by KunleA2(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2009
Busy_body:

smallmoney:

shocked all this for only promise72. . . .ladies take it easy grin grin grin wait were did Ajimajasan come from

Hate has a very unique smell. How would things have changed if these !#$%&@ know that i am a Yoruba? Was that a contributing factor initially? Hmmmm food for thought. Kinda saying something about them.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2009
ANDYHENRY a name you should be carefull of.
reasons
He ships cars in 4 days from the U.S. shocked
He ships and clears with 130k only  shocked  shocked
WORST OF ALL He has a private vessel/ship. shocked  shocked  shocked
PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND WATCH OUT!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-289260.0.html

with only 15 posts he claims to be tested and trusted
Mr.Andyhenry could we have details of your vessel company and RC number PLEASE
Re: Auto Section News Updates by freshmoney(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2009
Fellas are taking this Forum official! Seun will start creating job opportunity now cool From auto trader to middlemen to Freelance anchor(s) like Mr Smallmoney grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by freshmoney(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2009
This auto folly could get some dudes to wind up their lives asset to get what they do not want to get. U want to get a better ride that will saturate your yearning for cars, u will be ready to squander 5mil, while most of forumists here are dedicated paupers. Be satisfied with whatever you have, don't be over enthusiastic to bite what you can't chew.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2009
ALERT:Only when the best deal on nairaland was about to be sealed this came up
ADVERT MILLAGE:10,000+
VIN MLIIAGE:71,000+  shocked

@ 71,000 MILES ON THE DASH WILL LEATHER ON THE SEATS THAT IMPRESSIVE  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-290785.0.html

HONESTLY CARS ARE SUPER CLEAN I must confess lipsrsealed
Re: Auto Section News Updates by KunleA2(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
You can always get new upholstry !!1
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Busybody2(f): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2009
Kunle-A promise72:

Hate has a very unique smell. How would things have changed if these !#$%&@ know that i am a Yoruba? Was that a contributing factor initially? Hmmmm food for thought. Kinda saying something about them.

Why any sane being would waste a feeling such as ""hate"" on someone who does not exist a jot on their radar is beyond me, na by force to feel among undecided undecided undecided I know no whether na delusions of grandeur or height of self-aggrandizement, but deffo knows that this is the pits though cool

Re-edited to personalise the message by adding the name of the numpty, and i bet his fingers is itching to reply, since he can only jerk off by squabbling with the female of the species cool cool cool
Re: Auto Section News Updates by sultaan(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
Kunle A you don't have to respond to comments not directed at you. You know promise 72 is retired, so if those fingers are itching get a big bowl of raw egunsi and start shelling to keep those fingers busy grin

In a couple of days, I'll give you an address to send the egunsi to(looking forward to a mighty osiki soup)as consultancy fee wink.

@ Smallmoney,

I think the term 'dedicated paupers' is too harsh on our people, it is an involuntary state of financial weakness.
Our in house shipping magnate probably believes in a one on one business model, so interested folks will have to do the transaction privately for it to go through successfully. You know throwing out the detail of a lucrative business model like that will defeat the goal.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2009
I think carshopper is back with plenty swagger. grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2009
Yet another Title form the south south upon Sir Inspired.I wonder what his Complementary Card would look like.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2009
Busy_body's Mum has changed levels oh. . .Nice 1 on the red Suv Inspired. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-296070.0.html
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2009
News Updates:So much Traffic for a 2010 camry grin We still havnt seem anytin yet.wait until Inspired places his price.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by ikeyman00(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2009
update i bi like say u chop garri this mornin

what is ur yarafool talkin new duties like 50% on cars older than 3 yrs

kia i suggest massive protest in tin can port ikeja

shall we take anything thrown at us

docile people??

hmm ur eyes no de see headline again
Re: Auto Section News Updates by sultaan(m): 1:33am On Jul 22, 2009
Just shut it down

stop shipping for 3 months and lets see what happens.

We are not victims that they can push around anyhow

If the country is interested in having a vibrant shipping sector, they will not come up with these new laws without a reason for why this will work better than the last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD 2001 HONDA PASSPORT JEEP ONLY 500k / FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria / Fairly Used 2000 Model Toyota Avalon For Sale (full Option)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.