Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Auto Section News Updates - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Section News Updates (14933 Views)

Cheapest Car Deals In Port Harcourt. Check For Updates / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Section News Updates by Emperoh(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2009
These your news wey advert no dey
How do you manage to oil the news hunting equipments?
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2009
Emperoh:

These your news wey advert no dey
How do you manage to oil the news hunting equipments?

We are working on it.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2009
UPDATES:With the current influx of cars form the port you sure to get a great deal on
06 honda accord:ori yato sori  grin by phammyus {no VIN}
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-246295.0.html

An Ultra clean 2006 model honda accord lx by carlinks
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-244794.0.html

both cars are priced at 2.6M

2007 honda accrod by kayfra{If you can [size=15pt]get the car sold for 3.1M then 300k is your commision [/size] shocked}
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-246467.0.html
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2009
updates:Happy to annouce the sale of jenju's Nissan truck and pending sales for his highlander

Jenju is in need of a 2004 honda accord V6 leather cheesy{Inspired_men we all are counting on you wink.}

More to follow. cool
Re: Auto Section News Updates by larryshow4(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2009
I Hope Nairalanders are aware that the increase in the exchange rate has actually really affected cost of cars from Ouside the countries. but i still think some cars are still cheap in the country are those are the cars that have been on ground for a very long time in nigeria. I hope this economic problem is been control soonest.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
Thank for the contribution larry.[size=5pt]I wish jenju had got the car inspired_men maybe next time [/size] embarassed
Re: Auto Section News Updates by bigbumper(f): 1:05am On Mar 15, 2009
On a lighter note, have you received any invitation in the mail for Inspired_men and Igwe's forthcoming wedding

As the first wife to both of them I am vexed that they have excluded me from the planning of the whole shindig and the d-day itself and I fear I might not get a chance to sit at the high table angry What cheek, do they think I am going to commandeer or sabotage the show angry angry angry grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 15, 2009
Hey BB, missed you too kiss How's it going, I was beginning to think you'd moved and didn't have your internet set up yet. What's good?
Warn that your carshopping brother o! angry angry or do I have to send him the e-book on Nairaland auto selling etiquette? Live and let live should be the name of the game and may God bless them all smiley smiley and us too, of course.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2009
Monitor_1 with frequent warnings how long do you wait before a car post is deleted with out VIN i still dont no why its so hard to give vin of cars,when your snapping pictures why dont you just copy the vin along
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Igwe9(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2009
@ smallmoney

I said it, be it  $ or  £
,No matter how long it takes, with this present economic meltdown. . . . . those with small money gotta go.  wink  wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2009
my Igwe. . . . is it to your pocket.how you doin? ave bin out of some time.the present economic meltdown is nt affecting my smallmoney wink
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Igwe9(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2009
Good to hear from you,  smiley smiley
The baffling thing is that the economy of US from which the whole thing started is not as bad as that of the later countries. cheesy cheesy
Trust me, some people are making very good use of this slang to steal from us. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2009
updates:is it just me or whats happening .the crashing of the naira against the dollar seems to have brought sour sales on the autosection.carshopper or music man who tinks he needs to be a rapper has bin active this week.{i wonder if he has sold any car of late}.as of now i honestly can see any good deal/buy{apart from adexcarz navigator grin}.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Carshopper(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2009
smallmoney

omo no sales ooo, na just phone calls and pricing bargaining all the time, cheesy
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2009
Carshopper:

smallmoney

omo no sales ooo, na just phone calls and pricing bargaining all the time, cheesy

sorry my brother. . . . i wish you good sales very soon.

Promise72 you and your observation hmmm
. wink
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2009
ALERT:190 the best windowshopper on nairaland has finally gotten on even terms with the price of a car by a dealer Viperman{we all know the little benin boy the wants to paint the town red with a yaris he cant afford} wel this time viperman is givin him a car he wants am patiently waiting with all joy to see 190 reply. . . . .   grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 06, 2009
We all in the nairaland autosection are happy to congragulate babs2aroks a nairalander on the arrival of his 06/07 honda accord jenju has done it again with the likes of skillmyman e.t.c.
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2009
THIS GOES OUT TO ALL TIME WASTERS,WINDOWSHOPPERS{LIKE 190,WHY HAVNT U ORGANISED THE EOD OR NA CREDIT CRUNCH grin grin grin}.LARRY4 IS OUT FOR YOU GUYS.

this economic criss is bad,when last was a car marked sold on nairaland by a nairalander undecided
Re: Auto Section News Updates by oranges(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2009
@Smallmoney you too na the economic crunch make you no de update us regularly? grin grin grin grin grin grin if na so, take this use am gum body but dont 4get to give some to 190 ohhh! so that he will be able to pick up the 03 or na 04? tongue tongue

Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2009
oranges:

@Smallmoney you too na the economic crunch make you no de update us regularly? grin grin grin grin grin grin
oranges oranges oranges hmmm

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin If you have noticed am always online.the autosection is not as HOT as it use to.tell me when last you saw

[size=20pt]SOLD[/size]
                     [size=20pt]SOLD[/size]
                     [size=20pt]SOLD[/size]

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by oranges(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2009
since Adecarz sold his 2001 crv with 12000km grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2009
oranges:

since Adecarz sold his 2001 crv with 12000km grin grin grin grin grin
grin nice 1 but was it by a nairalander? hw bout his guzzler

why not show me GBP am nt a fan of USD grin
Re: Auto Section News Updates by oranges(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2009
the LINCON is still available as at my last check, for the GBP, wait make i rush go Mallam place to change some
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Igwe9(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2009
smallmoney:

grin nice 1 but was it by a nairalander? hw bout his guzzler

why not show me GBP am nt a fan of USD grin
So na true oranges talk, you wey dey spend in $$ (USD) before come now dey ask for GBP.
wahala dey oooooooh! smiley smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2009
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2009
smallmoney:

grin nice 1 but was it by a nairalander?

You're kidding, right? Nairaland has its own currency for members
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2009
wwheelz:

You're kidding, right? Nairaland has its own currency for members

Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2009
smallmoney:

I apologize, I'll say it in English - Money is money is money is money is money is money is money is money is money is money is money is money is money is money is money cheesy cheesy cheesy Just don't see what difference it makes whether it's a Nairalander or not afterall majority of us in this Section are NOT BUYERS, NOT SELLERS, just lipsrsealed

If you still don't understand, sorry I can't help you sad sad sad
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2009
wwheelz my guy dnt worry i get d point grin grin grin we b guys cheesy.anyway how u doin.money is money. cool
Re: Auto Section News Updates by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2009
BREAKING NEWS !!!:CONGESTION:FG DECLARES LAGOS SEAPORTS FREE

Port users can now heave a sigh of relief as government has declared that the monstrous congestion  grin  grin  grin that plagued the ports in lagos over the past seven months has finally been overcome.I guess all our US based dealers should sure have a sign of relief.

coupled from daily sun,
Re: Auto Section News Updates by adexcarz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2009
smallmoney:

BREAKING NEWS !!!:CONGESTION:FG DECLARES LAGOS SEAPORTS FREE

Port users can now heave a sigh of relief as government has declared that the monstrous congestion  grin  grin  grin that plagued the ports in lagos over the past seven months has finally been overcome.I guess all our US based dealers should sure have a sign of relief.

coupled from daily sun,
BAD NEWS: Dollar is still at N180 to $1. I can't wait to read some breaking news that dollar is back to $1=N120 or even N140 sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD 2001 HONDA PASSPORT JEEP ONLY 500k / FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria / Fairly Used 2000 Model Toyota Avalon For Sale (full Option)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.