Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (551763 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ OJAP, NAAAA WAOOOO, naa apology u want chop, let me apologize on his behalf if peace go reign, "ON BEHALF OF AROY1 I HEREBY TENDER HIS SINCERE APOLOGY, HE NEVER MEANT TO CALL ANYONE NAME JUST A NORMAL THING WHEN SOMEONE IS FURIOUS, PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE HIM, I BEGGII I TAKE MY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND OUR BROTHER OBAMA TAKE BEGGI MAKE UNA FORGIVE AM, NAA ELDERLY MAN DEY ON HIS KNEEL OOO, EJO E MA BINU, BIKO ( I NO HEAR HOUSA BUT ALL JOIN)
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Chux,no mind am jare,if na him dem blast when people were advising me when i posted about financial issues,he fit vex cancel Nairaland oo, He should learn to be more matured.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sunnela: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2010
@chux4liv, but why Just read thru all your comments all these last 2 pages,  and u claim to be for peace?  
so sad say U too fall my hand! but then what do i know? your caucus is the all knowing ,  Make una take am easy sha! (pls re-read naggy comments, e fit change u small),  *****shakes head, spits and walks away*******
@naggy noted, Peace!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
@OJAP, I Know, but one thing i notice about this recent Nairalander is that we like concentrating on abusive words rather than what the person has to say. Its not that I support his abusive language and that which i know he will feel remorse about but the way we attack issues at times makes the forum looks like a debating forum rather than the peaceful educative forum it has always being.
Within this short argument ( rather dispute) between Aroy and DJunit some1 has indirectly unleashed on me, but I have no time retaliating words with people . so why cause fight,  we should let sleeping dog-lie,

@ sunnela, Reading Naggy mail will only cause more fight here, so let the whole issue die,  If i fall your hand no vex, so forgive the dude, you are the one that deserve the apology most self, so let by-gone be by-gone
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cuddlemii: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ Aroy

Your interview showcased how vast and intelligent you are but this insult trading of yours is very degrading.

What I expected you to have done was to apologize to everyone for your outburst earlier considering everyone was just excited for you and wanted to rejoice with you. Don't be like the ungrateful team mate because we are all a team and you know within your heart that you got some inspiration of some sort from here.

Pride is a very dicey feeling. You better watch it so that you don't become a laughing stock in future. First impression really counts and we human beings are like water. You sound like a spoilt mummy's boy who has servants at his beck and call. This is not your palace. Caution!!!!!

An African man would never disrespect like that since you dnt know peoples age here and our culture does not permit such. You accused djunit of being American but you act like peeps from the bronx. You are not a custodian of our values in Nigeria. Proud to be african my big black arse.

@ house

Please lets call a spade, a spade and not sell our birth rites because of studies in the US. Aroy should apologize for turning this forum to a fight club because he started it.

@darlesky

You are indeed a real man with dignity and respect and its a major turn on. I like people standing for what is right.

@djunit

I wont take sides but I think you should have ignored Aroy since its obvious you have more important business in the US. And u sef u showed ur weakness too much. Some dirty linens are better in the closet. If not, reference would never have been drawn from you past experiences that u shared.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2010
What is so special about his interviewWhere is the intelligence?It has been the normal questions they ask and which we have always been reading here.@Cuddlemii,Djunit has no dirty linen,what is so bad in sharing his stories? We all learnt from him.If aroy knew he knows all,why join this thread then?How are we so sure sef that was what the consular asked?He may have reframed it so that people will say he is intelligent.Laughs.I no know wetin him won make the founding fathers of this thread do, Abegiiiiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2010
I aint ashamed of my Past Posts! Matter of fact it is still encouraging people every day that there is hope irrespective of where you are academically.

1 Like

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ Djunit, Seconded and supported, dont mind him.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
Now I've thought about this deeply. How can someone employ another's past experience to use it against them. Oh, I see that's the trend now, okay! Pls everybody if you have a personal issue just keep or sort it out yourself and if you must need assistance only do so or share it with someone you feel comfortable with. Do not think of posting it on this forum cos as it appears now, someday someone will use it against you. This is what I've just learnt right now. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. Ekwuchala m nke m!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by benom(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Dasleeky, I sent u a mail, please reply.
@Wilfem, I have added u on YIM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Naggy, no mind the guy,he is not matured at all, Infact,i see no special big deal in his interview, Just insulting peeps here.Rubbish
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ all

I tender my unreserved apology to all, through my posts, that I have wronged, wittingly or unwittingly.

I will be out of here from now on. Seems I've been stirring controversies. It does not pay to be where one is not welcome.

Goodluck and success to everyone, in everything we do.

So long!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2010
Please FORGIVE the dude, I NO FIT SHOUT,  and for some calling other FOOL, s/he too should APOLOGIZE  grin grin grin grin grin I'm a gentile guy and I no dey like trouble but if i start my own, I NO DEY LOOK BACK OOOOOOO  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by DASLEEKY: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2010
benom:

@Dasleeky, I sent u a mail, please reply.
replied u some 4 hrs ago bro!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
Match summary

Djunit Vs Aroy

1st Half 2 2

2nd Half 2 1

Total 4 3

Insult possesion 55% 45%

Referee chux4liv

Commentator Daleesky
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by vandops(m): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2010
jeez,

finally an end to unnecessary evil and distraction, We all are here to help and not turn here to a battlefield,

Now the atmosphere has been cleared, can we all go back to the topic of discussion,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by layric: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ Aroy1,
   Congrat,whats is your advise for others candidate going for their interview soon.?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by layric: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ seedord247,
have you paid your VFS fee now and whats up with your date?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2010
@layric

yes, let me know if you are online so we can talk on YM my i.d is belly4eva2001
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by tochuksj(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
@House
Make una cool down. I c no reason why u are taking the apology shit so personal.
We no go chop am. Make we just face what we are up to ahead. @i get one problem OOOO House. My dad no get tome and im no dey aorund. So i dey find d format wey i go use write the letter of support of funds. I jst wan write and so i go carry am go im office to sign, abeg help me with this house?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by DASLEEKY: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2010
Time was when peeps were bold enuff to tell d house their interview dates, but not nowadays, after we don try as many times, we go come talk as we take  bamboozle consular officer, this trend says a lot about the confidence of the current applicants,

It certainly amounts to playing dirty to use someones past post to suggest u r better off, but I'll just remind us

DJunit1 got his visa @ the first time of asking, no big deal u might say but when u consider that
He went for undergraduate (Generally & even on this thread, undergraduate hardly get it @first time of asking,
He didnt take any standardized test, (TOEFL,SAT etc)
He didnt paint a picture of an interview where all went pretty fine,
Plus he had to get anoda MRV receipt on the interview morning which could have unsettle anybody, yet he was granted d visa.
To me, This case is a proof there is a God if u need any, and it also gives hope/learning points to most folks on this thread than any Albert Einstein who scored 1600 max on GRE and will be attending harvard with full funding being granted visa.

@Seerdord247, u dey catch fun with your stats table abi, By d way, When is your own date? abi na top CIA secret too

God go dey help us all!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Dantecmu(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2010
@ Aroy

I can see from the way ur ur interview went You just graduated from the university 1 little advice as u pack your bags to the US, be humble you where just granted a student visa and you insulted the whole house b4 sharing ur story, like i have said and would always say because people come on nairaland to interact dont mean we shud be rude to people i mean its obvious u werent in the university when some of us completed our masters, i wish you al tha best but note that the hussle never ends infact inyour case it just started i mean it just started ask people who have been granted study visas let them share there story, no ajebota for yankyy , i wish u all da best,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2010
seedord247:

Match summary

Djunit Vs Aroy

1st Half 2 2

2nd Half 2 1

Total 4 3

Insult possesion 55% 45%

Referee chux4liv

Commentator Daleesky

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hope say I no be biased referee oooooo, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by tochuksj(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2010
@House
Pls i want someone to give me an answer to my question. My interview date is December 16. I just hope and pray for success since i aam going for underrgraduate studies, Even in OAU at this time.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2010
tochuksj:

@House
Pls   i   want   someone   to   give   me   an   answer   to   my   question.   My   interview   date   is   December  16.   I   just   hope and  pray   for   success   since   i aam   going   for underrgraduate   studies,    Even  in   OAU   at   this   time.

@ tochuksj  check Cuddlemii and Bomly comment on page 141, al format are written there, SHIKENA
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Cappadona123: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2010
I apologize on behalf of aroy!!!

Sky is my office!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by benom(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ house, My notice of admission from the other school i applied to is yet to be recieved by me, Can i print my online admission details and take to the embassy as a proof that i got other admissions.
The school have already sent it but i dont have it yet.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by princeaded(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
usa student visa, you need any, please call me on 07033307912.at least i guaranty you 80%.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2010
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by YoungM1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
Whats up People

Hola
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chux4liv(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2010
benom:

@ house,  My notice of admission from the other school i applied to is yet to be recieved by me,  Can i print my online admission details and take to the embassy as a proof that i got other admissions.
The school have already sent it but i dont have it yet.

Yes you can, but only show it to the consular "IF ONLY THEY ASKED FOR IT"
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2010
@ aroy, Big congrats bro. Finally, the eagle landed. Enjoy your studies in the US.

@ masepat, lol @ ur outburst. You've got mail.

@ kwizzy, whatz good? Any updates? Tried reaching you on phone yesterday but there was no response. Holla.

@ house, I remember someone booked a date for Nov 15. Who's next for interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (317)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.